Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #413360 - 05/07/10 02:11 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I did... :facepalm:

He must be really flustered

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: Inverted]
    #413362 - 05/07/10 02:12 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:

It doesn't seem out of character.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

Loc: i am everywhere and nowhe...
Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: captain.koons]
    #413369 - 05/07/10 02:56 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

captain.koons said:
Quote:

Inverted said:

It doesn't seem out of character.

not at all out of character, the poor dude.  Now no one else will participate in my Psytrance thread which kinda makes me sad.

TrueHerbCrystal one last gem for you if your still out there...

Shpongle with guitar played by the man from pink floyd, David Gilmour, himself.

Seriously bro best of luck to ya in the joint, the one good thing that will probably happen is you will hopefully leave a much more assertive person.  Don't let the jail mentality overtake you, you'll have to act the part but make sure you leave that mentality behind when you enter the real world.

--------------------
ltd said:
fgts just don't understand

keep the shit

InvisibleFazed
and dazed

Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #413373 - 05/07/10 04:33 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Good luck THC!!!

Fight em till the end!

--------------------

OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery

Loc: emerica
Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: Fazed]
    #413403 - 05/07/10 09:55 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Fazed said:
Good luck THC!!!

Fight em till the end!

--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

They should teach african engineering at the college level.  mcgyver 101

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Loc: Wild & Free
Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: MFDoom666]
    #413404 - 05/07/10 09:59 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

MFDoom666 said:
Quote:

Fazed said:
Good luck THC!!!

Fight em till the end!

I hope you win, man best of luck.

--------------------
"Je pense, donc je suis (I am thinking, therefore I am)." -Rene Descartes

OfflineDJ_avocado
myco-botanist
 User Gallery

Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: Thebooedocksaint]
    #413444 - 05/07/10 12:13 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Sorry to hear that from you....you should wright a passionate speach that might sway the judge and jury.  = Your only shot.

I had plants up in da mountains last year, and one day my cousin came with me hiking to checkem out.  When we were almost there, here comes a police helicopter out of nowhere and it hovers over a site with only one plant.  They had to have seen it.  The helicopter looked like it was gonna land, but when I got back to the road, there were 6 EPA (I think) officers, a couple armed with automatic rifles...WTF!
    One was a complete DICK.  So much that the other officers seemed pissed at him.  He was the skinniest one, trying to intimidate me with his rifle, talkin "Your motorcycle is parked in a no parking zone"

WHICH IT WASN'T!!!

I seriously had to look at the sign...then at my bike...then the sign...then my bike....then him, and say, "REALLY?!? I don't think so.."

Anyway I guess the residents near the entrance of the hiking trail noticed a certain motorcycle there a lot...avid hiker, what can I say.

So my cousing told them some jokes, and the cops were cool I guess....

What do you call a baby turtle????

A whole-new honu.  (Honu is hawaiian)

I ended up harvested that one plant they spotted too.  It was the largest one of the season.:lolsy:

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: DJ_avocado]
    #413447 - 05/07/10 12:27 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

You harvested somebodies plant!?

Sure sounds like it, if you did you seriously just hit the shit list.

--------------------

OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery

Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: DJ_avocado]
    #413449 - 05/07/10 12:28 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

:ifyoucanawe::cracklol::awewtf:

--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: MFDoom666]
    #413454 - 05/07/10 12:48 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

MFDoom666 said:
:ifyoucanawe::cracklol::awewtf:

--------------------

OfflineHarlz

Loc: cloudz
Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: Inverted]
    #413457 - 05/07/10 12:53 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I think they were his own..

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: Harlz]
    #413459 - 05/07/10 12:55 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Maybe I'm just too high for my own good... yes?

--------------------

OfflineHarlz

#413460 - 05/07/10 12:55 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

never!

reminds me I should be hitting a bowl about now:bonghit:

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#413462 - 05/07/10 12:57 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

God damnit dude now I have to.  I was just thinking how I am due but should put it off.  You bastard!  :grrr:

--------------------

OfflineHarlz

#413464 - 05/07/10 01:00 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:
God damnit dude now I have to.  I was just thinking how I am due but should put it off.  You bastard!  :grrr:

Haha lets get high together :bliss::rofl2:

Offlineyellownotepad
Pharmaceutical Agriculturalist
 User Gallery

#413470 - 05/07/10 01:20 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

this thread makes me feel so smart.

THC - gets pulled over for light, searched for bud, sings like a bird and brings the cops home and hands over the grow.  THC goes to jail, gets fucked. 

THC says :feelsbadman:

YNP- gets pulled over for being on cell phone while on way to pick up 2lbs of weed. YNP gets searched for bud.  keeps mouth shut.  cop finds tiny bit of bud, 2 bongs, ak-47, and AR.  YNP tells the cop whats up.  cop gives back bongs, bud, ak-47, but seizes AR.  YNP continues along his way to go pick up 2lbs successfully, then goes home and calls lawyer who in just under 6wks gets "assault weapon" returned.

YNP wins the day, :feelsgoodman:

:tarantino:

Edited by yellownotepad (05/07/10 01:20 PM)

OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery

Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: yellownotepad]
    #413471 - 05/07/10 01:21 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

:highfive:

--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

Harry_Ba11sach said:

OfflineHarlz

#413472 - 05/07/10 01:23 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

MFDoom666 said:
:highfive:

:rofl:

Offlineyellownotepad
Pharmaceutical Agriculturalist
 User Gallery

#413475 - 05/07/10 01:28 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

the moral of the story

act like a fool and let the cops intimidate you = go to jail, get your shit taken forever

man up and shut up = continue about your day, get your shit back

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: yellownotepad] * 2
    #413485 - 05/07/10 02:37 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

THC,

I know this has prolly been said, but i have to reiterate the importance of a few things.

1.) when you get pulled over for anything, always be calm and curtious no matter how much you hate pigs! do not roll the window all the way down. only about half way or less. enough to pass your paper work to him.

2) stickers on the outside of a car maybe reason to search and give probable cause. But obviously not, since he asked you to search the car and then threatened a drug dog if you didn't give consent.

3) when asked to get out of roll your window back up, pocket your keys,lock your doors and proceed to exit the vehicle.

4) when asked to search, flat out tell him NO, not with out a warrant!! He then will make the threat of bring a drug dog. Well i can tell you this about dogs, many police forces do not have k-9's trained in drug recovery and used for intimidation purposes mostly. They are attack dogs mostly. Some dept.s do have drug dogs so it is a gamble but 9 times out of 10 it is just there to scare you into a confession.

5) never believe when they tell you this line! "Telling us where your stuff is will only help you out".  That's bull shit to the highest degree!! You will help them out and that is it. Donut eating cops are lazy assholes and would love for you to make their jobs easy. They are NOT going to make the charges go away and you still got charged with manufacturing, so how did this help you any?? This only looks better because you were not resisting or a violent offender.

6) whether you have a lawyer or not, DO NOT VOLUNTEER ANY INFORMATION!! and ask to speak to a lawyer before you do. You built the case for the cops with the way your lips spewed all that info. Never tell them anything!! EVER!

7) If you can pay for a lawyer i advise you do or make a big effort to try anyways. Court appointed lawyers are basically junk and only look out for your rights. They really do not go out of their ways to defend you and get you out of trouble.

8) When in court, dress like your going to a job interview. Suit, tie, jacket, the works. Do not act a fool in court. Defend yourself but do not be mouthy. Your lawyer will do most of the talking, but you need to communicate your wants to your lawyer for him to be effective.

9) if this is your first offense then you will basically get a slap on the hand. Meaning supervised probation. maybe drug program of some sort. and a record.

Do not hold me to anything i say. This is all from experience of my own or of friends of mine. From this point forward though, you are on the pigs radar now! You are going to have to use discretion and be more careful then you ever were. They will be looking for you to fuck up and possibly even harass you any chance they get.

They(cops) will not come back after court unless they have reason to believe your still being a fuck up. But if your put on probation, your probation officer will more then likely come check out your place of residence and may make random stops to check on you.

Entering a drug treatment program can also help you out in this situation. The court looks at as if your trying to help yourself out of your "addiction". I do not believe in this route because i am an active advocate and would never imply that cannabis is addictive or has negative impact on my life or that people need rehab or treatment cause they smoke it.

Be cool my friend and be careful for yourself and the people you associate with. :peace:

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals