Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineshiver
shiver chicky
Female User Gallery

Loc: mt. angel, OR
Bud Candy good or bad?
    #394581 - 04/02/10 12:27 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

I have been feeding my girls bud candy and they have become very crystaled but they have such a sweet smell to them that is almost makes u wanna hural.  Smells like iceing for a cake.  what is your opinion should someone use it or not?

--------------------
~shiver~ lovin livin feeling good puff puff pass

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Bud Candy good or bad? [Re: shiver]
    #394629 - 04/02/10 02:00 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

I have not used the Product Bud Candy, but have used strait molasses instead. I have only used this molasses on my "fruity" plants, Like blueberry, hashberry, lemon kush, etc. This will bring out the sweet tastes these fruity plants can produce. So to just use it on anything, i suppose you could. I am not sure of any benefits other then to sweeten up the nugs before harvest!

:ganja:

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

InvisibleDrGreenThumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: Phish Tour Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Bud Candy good or bad? [Re: SpaceMonkey]
    #395425 - 04/03/10 06:26 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

I wonder this also. I saw it at the state hydro store for mad $$$. I read about it and from what I gather it's derived from sugar cane. Some people say it is just overpriced molasses but I wonder.

--------------------
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” -Dr. Seuss

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Bud Candy good or bad? [Re: DrGreenThumb]
    #395597 - 04/03/10 10:16 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

I'm telling you, it amounts to nothing more then vitaminated molasses water! Does and has the same effects from what i have tasted. I have never personally tried it, but a buddy did and in the end i could not see, taste or tell any other difference between molasses and bud candy! :shrug:

Explanation:

F.Y.I. I used the traditional molasses mix and my buddy used his expensive bud candy. We had grows going at the same time. We both had some blueberry clones growing and in the end of the season i could not tell the difference between his and mine.

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

InvisibleDrGreenThumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: Phish Tour Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Bud Candy good or bad? [Re: SpaceMonkey]
    #395708 - 04/04/10 08:31 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Well that about seals the deal for me! Molasses it is. I'll take it from someone who knows from experience and spend my money elsewhere. The only reason I could see for using it would be if you were growing hydro-drip where molasses would clog drippers (maybe?) Anyone use molasses in their hydro?

It seems like MANY of the overpriced nutrients sold in hydro stores can be had for cheap from natural, less expensive sources.

--------------------
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” -Dr. Seuss

Invisiblejuke adro
I hate fat vaginas
 User Gallery

Loc: Québec
Re: Bud Candy good or bad? [Re: DrGreenThumb]
    #395734 - 04/04/10 09:23 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

--------------------

I eat animals and most things that live in the sea, I'm not green but I smoke it and I litter to keep cunts like you in a job so fuck off.

Offlineconvict
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Bud Candy good or bad? [Re: juke adro]
    #397270 - 04/06/10 08:25 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

I use the unsulphured molasses or sucanat and my friend uses 'Sweet leaf' another sugar/carb nute and with out a doubt id say save your money. And after a good flush you shouldnt have much taste left from any one of the products

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies