Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

+5 for Obama
    #390576 - 03/26/10 10:20 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

This is for alla the Obama haters out there
few can complain about what he did here

Netanyahu humiliated after Barack Obama 'dumped him for dinner'

Quote:

For a head of government to visit the White House and not pose for photographers is rare. For a key ally to be left to his own devices while the President withdraws to have dinner in private was, until this week, unheard of. Yet that is how Binyamin Netanyahu was treated by President Obama on Tuesday night, according to Israeli reports on a trip viewed in Jerusalem as a humiliation.

After failing to extract a written promise of concessions on settlements, Mr Obama walked out of his meeting with Mr Netanyahu but invited him to stay at the White House, consult with advisers and “let me know if there is anything new”, a US congressman, who spoke to the Prime Minister, said.

“It was awful,” the congressman said. One Israeli newspaper called the meeting “a hazing in stages”, poisoned by such mistrust that the Israeli delegation eventually left rather than risk being eavesdropped on a White House telephone line. Another said that the Prime Minister had received “the treatment reserved for the President of Equatorial Guinea”.

Left to talk among themselves Mr Netanyahu and his aides retreated to the Roosevelt Room. He spent a further half-hour with Mr Obama and extended his stay for a day of emergency talks to try to restart peace negotiations. However, he left last night with no official statement from either side. He returned to Israel yesterday isolated after what Israeli media have called a White House ambush for which he is largely to blame.

Sources said that Mr Netanyahu failed to impress Mr Obama with a flow chart purporting to show that he was not responsible for the timing of announcements of new settlement projects in east Jerusalem. Mr Obama was said to be livid when such an announcement derailed the visit to Israel by Joe Biden, the Vice-President, this month and his anger towards Israel does not appear to have cooled.

Robert Gibbs, the White House press secretary, cast doubt on minor details in Israeli accounts of the meeting but did not deny claims that it amounted to a dressing down for the Prime Minister, whose refusal to freeze settlements is seen in Washington as the main barrier to resuming peace talks.

The Likud leader has to try to square the rigorous demands of the Obama Administration with his nationalist, ultra-Orthodox coalition partners, who want him to stand up to Washington even though Israel needs US backing in confronting the threat of a nuclear Iran.

“The Prime Minister leaves America disgraced, isolated and altogether weaker than when he came,” the Israeli daily newspaper Haaretz said.

In their meeting Mr Obama set out expectations that Israel was to satisfy if it wanted to end the crisis, Israeli sources said. These included an extension of the freeze on Jewish settlement growth beyond the ten-month deadline next September, an end to building projects in east Jerusalem and a withdrawal of Israeli forces to positions held before the second intifada in September 2000.

Newspaper reports recounted how Mr Netanyahu looked “excessively concerned and upset” when he pulled out a flow chart to show Mr Obama how Jerusalem planning permission worked and how he could not have known that the announcement that hundreds more homes were to be built would be made when Mr Biden arrived in Jerusalem.

Mr Obama then suggested that Mr Netanyahu and his staff stay at the White House to consider his proposals so that if he changed his mind he could inform the President right away. “I’m still around,” the daily newspaper Yediot Aharonot quoted Mr Obama as saying. “Let me know if there is anything new.”

With the atmosphere so soured by the end of the evening, the Israelis decided that they could not trust the telephone line they had been lent for their consultations. Mr Netanyahu and Ehud Barak, his Defence Minister, went to the Israeli Embassy to ensure that the Americans were not listening in.

The meeting came barely a day after Mr Obama’s health reform victory. Israel had calculated that he would be too tied up with domestic issues to focus seriously on the Middle East.

He told them
to act right or
get the fuck out

--------------------
The Ego is a pathological condition
like a calcareous tumor or cyst
that begins growing in the personality
in the absence of hallucinogenic substances
-Terence McKenna-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
Re: +5 for Obama [Re: niteowl]
    #390578 - 03/26/10 10:34 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

"Sources said that Mr Netanyahu failed to impress Mr Obama with a flow chart purporting to show that he was not responsible for the timing of announcements of new settlement projects in east Jerusalem. Mr Obama was said to be livid when such an announcement derailed the visit to Israel by Joe Biden, the Vice-President, this month and his anger towards Israel does not appear to have cooled."

He wasn't responsible for the timing of announcements of new settlement projects in east Jerusalem.  Apparently, he can't even keep big projects under wraps.  He's really in control over there, I'll tell ya what. :hank:

Obama bucked :rofl:

--------------------

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Carcosa Flag
    #390676 - 03/27/10 08:21 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

--------------------

InvisibleYasi
Harbinger
Male User Gallery

Re: +5 for Obama [Re: FRACTALife]
    #390678 - 03/27/10 08:31 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

-5 for obama, his health care bill is going to bankrupt the country. This will weaken our country for others to step in. Take up arms and prepare to defend yourselves.

--------------------
Counting Bodies like Sheep to the rythm of the War Drums
Wild Seeds (again)
White widow X Sour Diesel grow

OfflineTomCollins

Re: +5 for Obama [Re: Yasi]
    #390681 - 03/27/10 08:55 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Yasi said:
-5 for obama, his health care bill is going to bankrupt the country. This will weaken our country for others to step in. Take up arms and prepare to defend yourselves.

Neo-conservatives coming in to save the mother fucking day yeah. Fight the mexicans and the terrorists! They're everywhere!!!

--------------------
andyistic said:
Ok so let me bring you idiots up to speed.
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
    #390685 - 03/27/10 09:01 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Yasi said:
his health care bill is going to bankrupt the country.

ok where the fuck have you been?

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Loc: Wild & Free
    #390692 - 03/27/10 10:24 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Yasi said:

False.

I don't know if you paid attention in government class, but theoretically it is impossible for a country to bankrupt.

Also, it doesn't really matter if we are weakened. Others are not going to just "step in."

Now when the tea party conservatives try to revolt, I will certainly kill them. But that is another story, for another time. But damn, tea party conservatives scare the shit out of me, stupidity at its finest.

--------------------
"Je pense, donc je suis (I am thinking, therefore I am)." -Rene Descartes

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

#390721 - 03/27/10 11:43 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Yasi said:

BULL....SHIT

--------------------
-Terence McKenna-

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
    #390756 - 03/27/10 01:49 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

niteowl said:
Quote:

Yasi said:

BULL....SHIT

--------------------

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
Re: +5 for Obama [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #390760 - 03/27/10 02:16 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
Quote:

niteowl said:
Quote:

Yasi said:

BULL....SHIT

The deep BS is coming.

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever sence.

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#390763 - 03/27/10 02:18 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Yasi said:

YES SIR!

I AM PREPARED TO DO WHATEVER YOU TELL ME MR. SHACKLEFORD SIR!

--------------------

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: +5 for Obama [Re: Thebooedocksaint]
    #390892 - 03/27/10 07:47 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Thebooedocksaint said:
But damn, tea party conservatives scare the shit out of me, stupidity at its finest.

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Re: +5 for Obama [Re: King Koopa]
    #390894 - 03/27/10 07:56 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

King Koopa said:
Quote:

Thebooedocksaint said:
But damn, tea party conservatives scare the shit out of me, stupidity at its finest.

They do, I don't even dislike conservatives in general. Just the ones that don't think for themselves. If someone makes their own educated choice to become a conservative, I'm fine. Just the ones that follow blindly because of religious, moral, or social factors annoy me.

I know I didn't punctuate right in this post, i just can't quite think how to punctuate that right now......

--------------------

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#390900 - 03/27/10 08:05 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Well you have to understand conservatism from a historical perspective.  Historically speaking the war on drugs was brought on by "progressives."  When the social factors became mixed with politics is where things got fuzzy.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

InvisibleYasi
Harbinger
Male User Gallery

Re: +5 for Obama [Re: KaptKid]
    #390911 - 03/27/10 08:29 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

KaptKid said:
Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
Quote:

niteowl said:
Quote:

Yasi said:

BULL....SHIT

The deep BS is coming.

Wow. I guess all I have to say is how's that "hope" and "change" treating you.
Our children are the first generation since the great depression that will be worse off than the previous. Isn't it great that every child born in the U.S. will already owe over $200,000 in taxes? And I firmly believe that no government should mandate it's population to purchase anything.

Hope I'm not offending too many of you, just giving my opinion.
Bring it on  :shitstorm: I'm ready.

--------------------
Wild Seeds (again)

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

#390919 - 03/27/10 08:45 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Yasi said:
Our children are the first generation since the great depression that will be worse off than the previous.

Define "worse off please."

I just want to know what you mean.

And "Our Children" what generation exactly are you talking about?

And a recession was bound to happen, just like I can promise you there will be another recession someday. All we can do is try to delay it, and work in a manner that try's to prevent it. But at this point, trying to stop a recession from happening in the economy is like trying to stop a super-volcano from erupting. It might be POSSIBLE, but we sure as hell don't know.

Also, is super-volcano hyphenated?

--------------------

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

#390920 - 03/27/10 08:47 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Thebooedocksaint said:
Quote:

Yasi said:
Our children are the first generation since the great depression that will be worse off than the previous.

Define "worse off please."

I just want to know what you mean.

And "Our Children" what generation exactly are you talking about?

And a recession was bound to happen, just like I can promise you there will be another recession someday. All we can do is try to delay it, and work in a manner that try's to prevent it. But at this point, trying to stop a recession from happening in the economy is like trying to stop a super-volcano from erupting. It might be POSSIBLE, but we sure as hell don't know.

Also, is super-volcano hyphenated?

OH! And the "hope" and "change" are doing me great! I'm going to eventually have insurance for the first time in over a year, and the part about student loans and grants isn't half bad either. :awebig:

--------------------

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
    #390933 - 03/27/10 09:39 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Yasi said:

Isn't it great that every child born in the U.S. will already owe over $200,000 in taxes?

source?

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
    #390934 - 03/27/10 09:42 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

America is set up like a big ponzi scheme, they expect the economy to just exponentially grow in order to pay for the massive growth of the government and the expanding costs of government programs, but when reality hits and the bubble bursts, we are all out on our asses and its us who have to bail out the government with our hard earned dollars, when they already are fucking us blind, voting unanimously to give themselves a raise.

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Loc: Flag
    #390935 - 03/27/10 09:46 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Yasi said:

BULL....SHIT

The deep BS is coming.

Wow. I guess all I have to say is how's that "hope" and "change" treating you.
Our children are the first generation since the great depression that will be worse off than the previous. Isn't it great that every child born in the U.S. will already owe over $200,000 in taxes? And I firmly believe that no government should mandate it's population to purchase anything.

Hope I'm not offending too many of you, just giving my opinion.
Bring it on  :shitstorm: I'm ready.

Obama sucks. He is full of shit just like all presidents. Its funny that everyone thinks that he is going to make a huge difference in everyones life. He is still politician and still a fuck up. DOWN WITH GOVERNMENT!

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

Loc: i am everywhere and nowhe...
    #390937 - 03/27/10 09:51 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah pretty much agree with everything Obama said, settlements need to stop.  We have enough land already, time to make peace and give them their own state.

It's too bad that people are gonna look at this and say oh fuck Israel and those Jews, instead of just saying fuck the current right wing government. 

Basically netanyahu is Bush, a conservative right wing puppet for the religious right, but the difference is when Israel has bush at the helm people call us on our shit.

But when america has bush at the helm it doesn't matter because we're america and we do whatever the fuck we want because no one has the balls to tell us to act right or GTFO

Honestly I would have a lot more respect for Obama if he addressed the Israeli people and explained to them why a settlement freeze is in their best interests.  Netanyahu is a politician and represents the interests of his constituents, Obama needs to address the constituency and make netanyahus job a little easier. 

I agree with his position but I think he could improve his tactics, and I just hope you people will realize that most Israeli's didn't even vote for the buffoon we have in office right now, and don't agree with his policies.

Another similarity to bush is that Netanyahu actually lost the popular vote to the Centrist candidate Tzipi Livni, but he was able to form a majority coalition and so he is PM and Tzipi is Al Gore.

--------------------
ltd said:
fgts just don't understand

keep the shit

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

Re: +5 for Obama [Re: Triptonic]
    #390942 - 03/27/10 10:16 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Triptonic said:

Obama sucks. He is full of shit just like all presidents. Its funny that everyone thinks that he is going to make a huge difference in everyones life. He is still politician and still a fuck up. DOWN WITH GOVERNMENT!

That's one thing I can agree with you on.  Kind of.  99% of politicians are completely full of shit and everyone's lives aren't really THAT much different after they've left office and "changed people's thinking" and "changed the world" and all that shit.  I wouldn't necessarily call him a fuck up though.  He's got a lot more fuckin up to do before he goes in that category.

--------------------

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Re: +5 for Obama [Re: still beLIEve]
    #390943 - 03/27/10 10:18 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

still beLIEve said:
Quote:

Yasi said:

Isn't it great that every child born in the U.S. will already owe over $200,000 in taxes?

source?

His ass

--------------------
-Terence McKenna-

InvisibleYasi
Harbinger
Male User Gallery

#391052 - 03/28/10 09:01 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Just got this in my email. god bless texas.

--------------------
Wild Seeds (again)

OfflineTomCollins

#391120 - 03/28/10 12:12 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Yasi said:

I love obama haters! Way cooler than Ku Klux Klan guys.

White power! YEEEHAWW FOR TEXAS MOTHA FUCKAZ!!!

--------------------
andyistic said:
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

#391142 - 03/28/10 01:33 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Yasi said:

The ignorance in your state amazes me to no end :facepalm:

--------------------
-Terence McKenna-

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

Re: +5 for Obama [Re: Doitagain]
    #391143 - 03/28/10 01:35 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Doitagain said:
Yeah pretty much agree with everything Obama said, settlements need to stop.  We have enough land already, time to make peace and give them their own state.

It's too bad that people are gonna look at this and say oh fuck Israel and those Jews, instead of just saying fuck the current right wing government. 

Basically netanyahu is Bush, a conservative right wing puppet for the religious right, but the difference is when Israel has bush at the helm people call us on our shit.

But when america has bush at the helm it doesn't matter because we're america and we do whatever the fuck we want because no one has the balls to tell us to act right or GTFO

Honestly I would have a lot more respect for Obama if he addressed the Israeli people and explained to them why a settlement freeze is in their best interests.  Netanyahu is a politician and represents the interests of his constituents, Obama needs to address the constituency and make netanyahus job a little easier. 

I agree with his position but I think he could improve his tactics, and I just hope you people will realize that most Israeli's didn't even vote for the buffoon we have in office right now, and don't agree with his policies.

Another similarity to bush is that Netanyahu actually lost the popular vote to the Centrist candidate Tzipi Livni, but he was able to form a majority coalition and so he is PM and Tzipi is Al Gore.

--------------------
ltd said:

keep the shit

InvisibleYasi
Harbinger
Male User Gallery

#391848 - 03/28/10 09:59 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Who said that's my state?

--------------------
Wild Seeds (again)

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

Re: +5 for Obama [Re: TomCollins]
    #391872 - 03/28/10 10:11 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Spency said:
Quote:

Yasi said:

I love obama haters! Way cooler than Ku Klux Klan guys.

White power! YEEEHAWW FOR TEXAS MOTHA FUCKAZ!!!

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days
It's all a bunch of fucking bribble!

OfflineTomCollins

#392004 - 03/29/10 04:21 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Yasi said:

You love it enough to be your state. :billymaythumbup:

--------------------
andyistic said:

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

#392005 - 03/29/10 04:25 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Yasi said:

You sure are proud if them :whatever:

--------------------
-Terence McKenna-

InvisibleYasi
Harbinger
Male User Gallery

#392019 - 03/29/10 07:53 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

I'm proud of anyone that's willing to fight for what they believe.
Even if their opinions differ from mine. Freedom of speech and all.

--------------------
Wild Seeds (again)

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

#392045 - 03/29/10 11:16 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Yasi said:

so are you proud of gay rights crusaders, and civil rights activists?

Or just gun-owners, and people who hate on obama?

--------------------
ltd said:

keep the shit

OfflineTomCollins

#392049 - 03/29/10 11:39 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Doitagain said:
Quote:

Yasi said:

so are you proud of gay rights crusaders, and civil rights activists?

Or just gun-owners, and people who hate on obama?

No tool. Obviously this guy Yasi is a little more classy than that.

He's proud of these kinds of folks - the people that use their freedom of speech to the fullest extent, in the land of democracy and freedom:

--------------------
andyistic said:

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

#392055 - 03/29/10 11:54 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

When we had the whole prop 8 thing here and all the mormons were crusading against gays with their picket signs, i would throw food at them and yell "fuck you buttsex is awesome" or some other thing that would be highly offensive to mormon (read: moron) ears.

hows that for free speech

--------------------
ltd said:

keep the shit

OfflineTomCollins

#392060 - 03/29/10 12:01 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Doitagain said:
When we had the whole prop 8 thing here and all the mormons were crusading against gays with their picket signs, i would throw food at them and yell "fuck you buttsex is awesome" or some other thing that would be highly offensive to mormon (read: moron) ears.

A little less hateful if anything I guess. :fearandloathing:

--------------------
andyistic said:

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

#392065 - 03/29/10 12:05 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Spency said:
Quote:

Doitagain said:

A little less hateful if anything I guess. :fearandloathing:

yeah i reserve my hate for hateful and ignorant people only.  If you're gonna hate on a group of people for no good reason then I am going to hate on you, but at least i have a good reason to hate.

--------------------
ltd said:

keep the shit

OfflineTomCollins

#392068 - 03/29/10 12:10 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Doitagain said:
yeah i reserve my hate for hateful and ignorant people only.  If you're gonna hate on a group of people for no good reason then I am going to hate on you, but at least i have a good reason to hate.

Ok.

--------------------
andyistic said:

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

#392074 - 03/29/10 12:18 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Spency said:
Quote:

Doitagain said:

Ok.

it makes sense in my head.

--------------------
ltd said:

keep the shit

OfflineTomCollins

#392076 - 03/29/10 12:19 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Doitagain said:
Quote:

Spency said:
Quote:

Doitagain said:

Ok.

It makes sense in my head too bro. :smile:

--------------------
andyistic said:

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

#392114 - 03/29/10 01:39 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Spency said:
Quote:

Doitagain said:
Quote:

Spency said:
Quote:

Doitagain said:

Ok.

It makes sense in my head too bro. :smile:

QFT

--------------------

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #392824 - 03/30/10 02:38 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

niteowl said:
Quote:

Yasi said:

BULL....SHIT

I agree with niteowl

I think that Obama isn't 100% awesome but is much better than Mcaine

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#392832 - 03/30/10 02:40 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

I think all politicians are the same, and you guys like to believe he is really making a huge difference. He is going to put this country into debt (more than we are in). How bout he figures out a way to get us out of debt first?

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: +5 for Obama [Re: Triptonic]
    #392842 - 03/30/10 02:47 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

I don't think he is making a huge difference.

I just don't think he is as bad as some say.

He is not ideal, but it could be worse.

--------------------

OfflineTomCollins

#392878 - 03/30/10 03:41 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

FRACTALife said:
I don't think he is making a huge difference.

Socialized health care is pretty big imo.

--------------------
andyistic said:

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #392883 - 03/30/10 03:55 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

True.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder