Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Re: Obama or Romney?? [Re: Picklez]
    #631699 - 07/14/12 11:26 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Obama succeeding in getting a national healthcare program which now covers children on their parents healthcare until 26 years old.  He eliminated the ability of insurance companies to refuse coverage due to "pre-existing conditions," and has allowed millions and millions of Americans who previously were uncovered, to now have healthcare

:lol:
Look deeper into this.  It's a tax that will take most middle class families down to the lower class life style.  It averages out to about 2400 bucks a year on an income of 30000.  That's real money.
Quote:

He also succeeded in saving the Auto industry. In the midst of it's collapse he managed to bailout GM and Ford, saved thousands of jobs, and revived the American car industry,

That's about the only good thing he's done.
Quote:

as well as increasing the MPG, fuel economy bill, which requires manufacturers to increase fuel efficiency on all new vehicles.

:lol:
Just words my friend.  This isn't happening, and most cars are advertized with a higher MPG than they really get.
Quote:

Seals team seven did this, he just made an announcement.
Give the credit where it's do please.
Quote:

And finally, off the top of my head, he has also managed to decrease the national unemployment rate. I believe the current unemployment rate is the lowest (or close to) the lowest since he entered office.

Once again :lol:.
These number the media speak of are fake.
Yes the unemployment numbers are low, their benefits ran out and are now on well-fare.  And since you like his numbers so well, you should mention the welfare rate is higher than ever in American history, and still on the rise btw.
Quote:

Fuel prices have also decreased slightly and seem to be holding

The stock market and oil companies control this.
And as of yesterday, prices are back on the rise.

I don't like either choice honestly.
But at the current rate the national debt is rising, the last thing we need is a Democrat in office.

--------------------
:getstoned:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

#631700 - 07/14/12 11:35 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Picklez said:
He has essentially helped bring this war to a close. While there is still fighting on the ground, he has lived up to his pledge to withdrawal all combat troops.

This is a media smoke screen.  Go figure on a election year.:smirk:
I have family who was just shipped over there.
Special forces units out of NC fort bragg are being shipped as well.
These guys weren't trained to play in the sand, they're on a mission.

--------------------

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Obama or Romney?? [Re: Stoneth]
    #631701 - 07/14/12 11:38 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

The Affordable Healthcare act doesnt implement a tax on the middle-class at all.. How did you come up with that?

For people who already have health insurance, nothing changes at all.

For people who dont have healthcare, it allows them to buy into the gov't healthcare at a cheaper rate than insurance companies charge

------------------------------------------

Vehicles are certainly starting to get higher and higher MPG. And those numbers are accurate because they have to be. There are optimal MPG and average MPG, they are two different figures.

Seals Team 7 carried out the operation, but it was Obama who made the choice on the intel, whether or not to take him out. Ive read a shit ton about the actual operation and Obama played a very key role in the mission. He actually made sure there was the third chopper there which ended up being crucial since one copter was unable to be flown away from the operation and had to be blown up.

I dont keep track of the welfare rate so I cant speak on that, but unemployment is certainly going down, and the economy does appear to be getting better. More jobs are becoming available, and incentives are being provided for new-hires.

Obama isnt perfect but I really do feel like he is doing the best job he could possibly be doing based on the economic situation when he first took office. And I feel optimistic about the future.

I do agree that him being a democrat has led to an increase in the national debt, but we had to start somewhere to dig out, and I think his new tax (extension of some of the George Bush tax cuts) will help off-set some of the large expenditures. There is also plans to slash defense spending.

OfflineKatPhish-John
Stranger
Male

Re: Obama or Romney?? [Re: KaptKid]
    #631704 - 07/14/12 11:54 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

KaptKid said:
Quote:

KatPhish-John said:
I really don't care wins, I will still be riding the :failboat: either way lol.  :hook:

I hate the term "go with the flow" but sometimes(alot of times) we have no control.

I agree, I always say at least the fail boat ain't sinking lol.

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

#631707 - 07/14/12 11:59 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Here's a recant article on the healthcare plans, and obama kissing ass for votes.
It's been named the “Cadillac tax” for a reason, and has been pubic since the Surpreme Court ruled on it weeks ago.
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/unions_get_pecial_treatment_in_health_AB053CwqPIJlIxXAm37DOM
And here's one more for your reading pleasure.
http://www.naturalnews.com/029849_health_care_reform_taxes.html

--------------------

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #631715 - 07/15/12 12:38 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Your sister is going to love that card I am sending her

My buddy ate some mushrooms tonight. I am DJ'ing for him and he is having an amazing time. He was super depressed going in, and I told him to wait until he had a clear mind, but he insisted on tripping and he's loving it!!!

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
Re: Obama or Romney?? [Re: Picklez] * 1
    #631716 - 07/15/12 02:23 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

im way to uneducated at this point to enter a political discussion.

the more i read about politics the more disgusted i get. same with watching/reading the news.

so i just watch breaking bad.

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

OfflinePilze
Funky Monk

#631723 - 07/15/12 07:10 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Stoneth said:
All I'm going to say on this topic is in my opinion neither, write in Stoneth.

But anyone who wants another four years of Obama is a complete retard.
He has destroyed the US economy and it'll take at least four more years to correct it.  Actually I bet it take much much more time to fix all the fucked up shit.

Who do I think will win Obama because most American's aren't smart enough to see what's right in front of them.  Obama hasn't done one thing he said in his first campaign, and to this day continues to lie to the American people he works for.

you do realize that obama IS NOT responsible for the economy going to shit, right? obama DID NOT destroy the economy himself. he inherited that from an 8 year BUSH administration. 4 years is not enough time to fix the giant fucked up economy. so give the guy a break. if you watch fox news all the time i can understand why youre coming from where you are. republicans are racist as fuck, and refuse to work with obama, then turn around and say "see this nigger aint doin SHIT. fuck obama. he fucked the economy up." NOT TRUE. hes trying to fix it, but the republicans refuse to work with him. just so they can create a bad image of obama to all the blind republican followers.

you talk about obama lying to the american people like hes something different than any other politician lol im sorry but writes ins wont elect anybody. not tryin to make you mad, but look at it realistically.

obama, or ROMNEY?

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
Re: Obama or Romney?? [Re: Pilze]
    #631730 - 07/15/12 08:20 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Oh god let me suck Obama's dick a little more while he calls drone strikes on 16 year old American Citizens without a trial in the middle east.

Picklez characterizes the level of political ignorance and stupidity typical of the average American.

Oh yeah, bailing out the banks that orchestrated the financial crises was an awesome move. Next time I make a bad investment and lose money I want to make sure Obama takes money from everyone here and gives it to me.

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Obama or Romney?? [Re: DungenessDank]
    #631733 - 07/15/12 08:37 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

no one is sucking dick

I merely pointed out FACTS about what he has done while in office

If it sounds good to you and you consider that "dick sucking," then so be it

I am asking for opinions regarding the 2 candidates.

And bailing out the banks didnt "orchestrate," the financial crisis, it stopped it from getting worse. Think what would happen if the banks fully collapsed.

Next time you start moving those fat little fingers over ur keyboard, think first.

And I am not ignorant or stupid regarding politics or the global environment, I am actually extremely well versed in it. My political knowledge supersedes most Americans. Just because my thoughts dont agree with yours doesnt make them any less valid

edit- in one breathe Obama has nothing to do with the capture/ kill of Osama Bin Laden, but he is responsible for every single drone strike? I think not.... And i dont even know what 16 year old american citizen u are talking about, link?

Edited by Picklez (07/15/12 08:43 AM)

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#631735 - 07/15/12 09:15 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I'm not for or against either candidate but I notice the anti Obama guys resort to lying a lot.

I do know this. I have 8 gardens with two more just starting to producing in the Palm Springs area (area is ripe for growers. Anybody with any skill at all can make a killing here). Whenever there is a Democrat in office I don't have to hide shit. When there is a Republican in office I have to go underground.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

#631736 - 07/15/12 09:28 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

http://www.democracynow.org/2011/11/7/us_drone_kills_16_year_old

http://www.npr.org/2012/03/06/148000630/holder-gives-rationale-for-drone-strikes-on-citizens

Quote:

And bailing out the banks didnt "orchestrate," the financial crisis, it stopped it from getting worse. Think what would happen if the banks fully collapsed.

First of all, government policy allowed these banks to over leverage with risky investments, knowing that the government would be forced to bail them out for political/financial stability. This government corporate partnership (fascism) created a moral hazard that lead to the crisis to begin with.

Saying that giving them more money "stopped it from getting worse" is like saying giving a heroin junkie more smack is stopping them from getting any worse.

Real justice would have been to let them go under and for people to learn their fucking lesson and stop legitimizing a broken system.

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

#631737 - 07/15/12 09:33 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

"An American Teenager in Yemen: Paying for the Sins of His Father?": http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,2097899,00.html

Invisibledrawde
    #631738 - 07/15/12 09:52 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

DungenessDank said:
Real justice would have been to let them go under and for people to learn their fucking lesson and stop legitimizing a broken system.

In my humble opinion, real justice would be deporting the oligarchy from this planet.

--------------------
King Koopa said:
The amount of pot that Gask smokes is equivalent to a guy shooting heroin on weekends

InvisibleMr.Hybrid
Constitutionalist
 User Gallery

Loc: Astana, Kazakhstan
Re: Obama or Romney?? [Re: drawde]
    #631748 - 07/15/12 11:50 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

See the problem with those candidates ?

--------------------

I am the person that stands in front of you in line ,
The person that you walk by and don't notice
I am the person who cares about you and your rights
I AM ANONYMOUS

Edited by Mr.Hybrid (07/15/12 12:32 PM)

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Loc: Wild & Free
Re: Obama or Romney?? [Re: Mr.Hybrid] * 1
    #631765 - 07/15/12 02:07 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Obama.

The end.

Anyone who says different is a r-tard In my professional opinion.

Not his fault republicunts wanted to filibuster more than any other congress like... ever.

Just sayin'

Then again I'm pretty sure that pissed off enough swing voters to give us a dem congress after obama gets voted in. :shrug:

--------------------
"Je pense, donc je suis (I am thinking, therefore I am)." -Rene Descartes

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Obama or Romney?? [Re: Mr.Hybrid]
    #631777 - 07/15/12 04:52 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Mr.Hybrid said:

It's stupid, white women like that that make Americans look like a complete joke

I mean just look what is going on around the world.

Magash- Id come work for ya!

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
    #631787 - 07/15/12 07:12 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Picklez said:
Quote:

Mr.Hybrid said:

It's stupid, white women like that that make Americans look like a complete joke

I mean just look what is going on around the world.

Magash- Id come work for ya!

She has nice tits.

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever sence.

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Obama or Romney?? [Re: KaptKid]
    #631793 - 07/15/12 08:51 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

yeah she does :thumbup:

i hate it when Americans act like were the most oppressed people in the world.

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

#631798 - 07/15/12 10:44 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

How the fuck do you know what the sign is even referring to? Do you know what the originator of the quote was talking about? We aren't the most oppressed, we are the most oppressing.

Quote:

Take your bullshit and shove it.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract