Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinepha3r0
Stranger

Re: The Dream Pic Update [2-11-10] [Re: Triptonic]
    #367086 - 02/18/10 12:40 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Oh shit yeah that only came off to promote more growth up top. After seeing how nice inverted has his cleaned up I was inspired.

We were pretty amazed to even catch a buzz I expected a coughing fit and a headache.

--------------------
"The proverb warns that, "You should not bite the hand that feeds you." But maybe you should, if it prevents you from feeding yourself."
- Thomas Szasz

"if you arent good with electricity dont go touching it...ive electrocuted myself twice...its no fun"
- mhbound

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFrizzleman
Stranger

Re: The Dream Pic Update [2-11-10] [Re: pha3r0]
    #367268 - 02/18/10 11:41 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

good looking stuff man

any updates?

--------------------
Blue Dream (HSO) 1200 Watt HPS Grow Tent Journal

"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else." ~Albert Einstein

Offlinepha3r0
Stranger

Re: The Dream Pic Update [2-11-10] [Re: Frizzleman]
    #367270 - 02/18/10 11:50 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I am shrinking pic's right now for upload give me a few, got some nice super macro shots and a new top down.

--------------------
"The proverb warns that, "You should not bite the hand that feeds you." But maybe you should, if it prevents you from feeding yourself."
- Thomas Szasz

"if you arent good with electricity dont go touching it...ive electrocuted myself twice...its no fun"
- mhbound

Offlinepha3r0
Stranger

#367273 - 02/18/10 12:02 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

You can see that it's really gettin hairy now :smile: the calyxes are swelling up too after it's last infusion. we found the bottle for the blooming nutes we had so we felt safe going ahead and giving it to her.

Really need to invest in a good bloom booster but neither of us have any cash so that will have to wait still.

I have like a hundred other photos too but I figure the best ones will go up and the rest can be by request, no point in putting up bad pics anyways

--------------------
- Thomas Szasz

- mhbound

OfflineFrizzleman
Stranger

#367278 - 02/18/10 12:29 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

looking very nice buddy, keep up the good work

--------------------

"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else." ~Albert Einstein

InvisibleBen18
Drunk Derelict
Male User Gallery

#367301 - 02/18/10 01:11 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

cut more buds?

still way to early

Offlinepha3r0
Stranger

Re: The Dream Pic Update [2-11-10] [Re: Ben18]
    #367308 - 02/18/10 01:21 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

no wai!

no those are just from the clean up. every point of that bud is staying right where it is till it's fully ready, unless it starts pushing up on 4/20 then prolly will take a little off early to have for the big day.

the one thing I loath is premature bud. I can handle low quality if i must but premature bud is just a waste.

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
    #367402 - 02/18/10 03:25 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I like the LST, keep it up buddy!

I'm a couple weeks back, but there sure are a lot of journals with plants in 12/12 right now, there's gonna be some nice POTM races in 3-4 weeks.  :yesnod:

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

Offlinepha3r0
Stranger

Re: The Dream Pic Update [2-11-10] [Re: Inverted]
    #367413 - 02/18/10 03:35 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Yup thanks. From here out we are not rotating the pot at all and I want to try and get a pic of the main cola each day close up from the same angle then do sort of a time lapse slide show. not sure how it will work since i don't have a tripod but we'll see

Offlinepha3r0
Stranger

Pic Update [2-11-10] [Re: pha3r0]
    #369435 - 02/21/10 03:23 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

If you want the update go to the first post, I am putting them there now.

By way of conversation we have changed things up a bit. my buddy doesn't have the room for the clones so I took them. we decided to do a little co-op thing where I grow the clones and make sure momma stays happy and he runs the freezer continually flowering new clones. We have another friend who is going to do the same thing so my little space should be good for keeping them both supplied with healthy thriving plants.

If my estimate is right on this first plant then having a few people with my freeeeezers going and keeping them stocked will provide the whole group plenty of smoke. Doesn't seem like a bad idea to me as long as everyone involved is legit.

--------------------
- Thomas Szasz

- mhbound

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Re: Pic Update [2-11-10] [Re: pha3r0]
    #369438 - 02/21/10 03:27 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

That's the problem though.  People will get greedy with large amounts of smoke on the line.  I've seen it first hand, even with best friends you can often have angry disputes.  I'd be skeptical of that situation.  Make sure everyone is agreed upon the %'s shared and whatnot.  You don't want anyone going back on their word come harvest time.  Get it in writing so nobody can fight about it.

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

Offlinepha3r0
Stranger

Re: Pic Update [2-11-10] [Re: Inverted]
    #369450 - 02/21/10 03:40 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah the one guy I have been doing this with I know is cool, hes the kind of guy that just wants everyone to be baked, like me. the other guy who just got one of my clones last week i am not sure about entirly. I know he can be trusted with knowledge of the operation and he agreed that for my effort teaching him and troubleshooting the first cycle I would get half from my clone plus a bowl anytime I have to drop by to troubleshoot, works for me. even if he burns me come harvest he has already smoked an 8th with me :smile:. he also has like 8 other seedlings started now and said any of them that look promising could go right to me as a new mom so thats cool.

the other nice thing i guess is I am the center of the op, I would keep track of who has what ready when and pass out the shares. dunno obviously this is still in the early stages of thought. I really just like the idea of having more local growers wether they burn me or not at least its market saturation. and this area could use a shit ton more of that.

--------------------
- Thomas Szasz

- mhbound

OfflineDephect

Folding@home Statistics
    #369560 - 02/21/10 05:09 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Crazy man. The market is saturated in CO. Ive been trying to get in on the action but still need to get my license. I am not one to sell the crop that I grow but there is good money. I can get paid to be a botanist without a degree by the dispensaries. They pay 900 - 1000 a QP.

Offlinepha3r0
Stranger

Re: Pic Update [2-11-10] [Re: Dephect]
    #370447 - 02/22/10 12:53 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Bumpin for some great new pics, shitty thing had happen to motivate me to do it but I think they all came out okay and my buddy is fine.

Oh and pics are up top

--------------------
- Thomas Szasz

- mhbound

Offlinepha3r0
Stranger

#382396 - 03/12/10 08:26 AM (14 years, 20 days ago)

Update 3-12:
Well everything is going along very very well. It has been a while since my last post because I got a new video game that's just fucking amazing and has totally consumed me (Global Agenda if you are into games). Anyways my camera is still M.I.A. so unfortunately I have no new pictures. I will say that mom has seemingly stopped swelling and I am estimating 1-3/4 to 2-1/4 O'z. If I even come in near that I will be a happy camper but of the 3 who have seen it recently we all believe the largest cola is going to hit the scale dry at 8-9 grams.

The bud is absolutely amazing looking, trichomes are there but it's not as frosty as some of you folks' crops. Density is now far above what I expected after hearing so many say that flowering under CFL's made buds light and airy. Hmm what can I compare the density to for you guys...uhhh it's kind of like pinching a banana that is just starting to get spotted, you can pinch it but not much.

I had projected my harvest date to be March 18th and it was looking like it would go longer so I gave it one final feeding last week, now it looks like the 18'th may be long enough but I really need to get my camera back or go get a printers loop to do some inspection with. I don't want to harvest before every trich is white or nearly amber. I have lot's of time before I 'need' to chop it so no rush.

As for the clones progress uhhh holy fucking shit what can I say... They like the dirt?

These are from the 22'nd of Feb.

They don't even look like the same plants now and you can't see the pots from the top anymore. I tried to count the number of branches that would likely turn into good tops and gave up after 20 and breaking one trying to get into the inside to see. And that is just one of them. I already got a screen ready to go into the box so as soon as chop day arrives I am going to do a quick revamp on the freeezer and they will be ready to go. Probably veg them for a week in the screen then go ahead and flower them.

I am going to be doubling the amount of CFL for that run and I am also considering throwing in the 150HPS but I will need to re-make my light array to accommodate it and the only reason I was wanting to do that is density and well, that's not a problem.

--------------------
- Thomas Szasz

- mhbound

Offlinepha3r0
Stranger

#383927 - 03/15/10 09:05 AM (14 years, 17 days ago)

Okay I lied. I finally got my camera back and decided to take some more pictures for you guys and my records.

Here is the next batch, these will veg for two more weeks under a screen then flowered.

And here is the piece de resistance, getting awfully close to ready wouldn't you say?

If anyone can help shed some light on what might be the cause of the spotting you see on some of the leaves I would greatly appreciate it. It is of course to late to worry about this run but I would like to know for future reference.

Thanks for coming by everyone who has been watching this go from a seedling. I know I could of done this alone but I doubt I would have seen this quantity or quality with out your input and I know it would have been much less fun. Harry, Inverted, coda, magash, FBD, and even Trip, thank you all very much for helping to make my first grow a great one.

--------------------
- Thomas Szasz

- mhbound

OfflineFrizzleman
Stranger

#383955 - 03/15/10 10:17 AM (14 years, 17 days ago)

are you spraying them? A lot of the times the water droplets can act like little magnifying glasses. It is looking damn nice other then that. Happy Smoking!

--------------------

Offlinepha3r0
Stranger

Re: Pic Update [2-11-10] [Re: Frizzleman]
    #386691 - 03/19/10 10:13 AM (14 years, 13 days ago)

okay guys I did the deed. Chopped her down last night and got together with the seed donater and a few other friends and we has some Rum and trimmed nugs for a couple hours. I going to wait to even gt a preliminary weight because I really don't want to be disapointed but the consensus is 2 or 2.5 oz's and I will be happy with anything over 1.5

I don't have pics on account of how baked and drunk I was all night but I took them and when this headache subsides I will post them here and in the pics section. I also put a screen in the box and moved the next cycle in already but it wont be flowered for a couple more weeks probably. I want the screen to be really packed :smile:

I will tease you guys and say my buddy was floored at how much we got. My smallest cola is about the same size as his last top and the crop is far dankier.

--------------------
- Thomas Szasz

- mhbound

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale