Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineNothing Is

are honkeys the biggest stoners?
    #349219 - 01/18/10 07:14 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/2008/01/27/33-marijuana/

Quote:

To simply purchase, roll and smoke marijuana is not enough for white people. They need to make sure they know all the different strains, cultivation technique, and methods for smoking it.

:yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery

Loc: emerica
Re: are honkeys the biggest stoners? [Re: Nothing Is]
    #349222 - 01/18/10 07:30 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

yes we are.

--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

They should teach african engineering at the college level.  mcgyver 101

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Re: are honkeys the biggest stoners? [Re: MFDoom666]
    #349234 - 01/18/10 08:14 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

MFDoom666 said:
yes we are.

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineSomeGuy
JerseyFresh
Male

Re: are honkeys the biggest stoners? [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #349240 - 01/18/10 08:52 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

lmfao! thats one of the funniest quotes about white people. I never thought of it like that, but yea we are

--------------------
Why is herb such a crime, when all it does is free the mind??

InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
Re: are honkeys the biggest stoners? [Re: SomeGuy]
    #349248 - 01/18/10 09:25 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

the rest of the article for lazy people.
Quote:

People from many cultures like marijuana (South East Asian, Jamaica, India, Morrocco, Mexico, etc), but white people take it to an entirely new level.

To simply purchase, roll and smoke marijuana is not enough for white people. They need to make sure they know all the different strains, cultivation technique, and methods for smoking it. They even have an entire magazine devoted those where they actually have centerfolds of plants that people have grown.

White people are also willing to spend over $500 on smoking devices just to find new and more expensive ways to smoke weed.

It is worth noting that at every white person, at some point, has written a high school or college paper about the history of how the DuPont industry helped make weed illegal. This paper also teaches them about how hemp can be used to fuel cars, make clothing, create food, cure cancer, and solve every single problem on earth.

While you would assume that most white people smoke weed between 14-28 (and act as though they are the first generation to do so), the reality is that white people smoke weed well into old age. They also smoke weed with their kids! This is not a joke. White people love weed so much that they consider it a ‘gift’ to share with their kids. Leading to a generation that was not allowed to watch Power Rangers, but was allowed to toke up.

All white people believe marijuana should be legalized, and they consider the Netherlands to a pinnacle of enlightenment. Also, every white person has had their most profound weed smoking experience in Amsterdam, so it’s a good idea to fabricate a story about your own experience there so you can quickly forge a bond. Traditional tales uses the following words: hostel, brownie, girl/guy from Hungary, crazy, locked out, chill dudes from Ireland.

Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES should ever imply that people just smoke weed to get high, they do it for medical/spiritual/social reasons, etc, or that there are any negative consequences. This will likely alienate you from white people.

On the plus side, white people are always looking for higher quality, more potent, more organic marijuana. If you promise to hook them up with a special selection from your home country, they will likely pay a high premium.

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

Offlineelcharrosays
Male User Gallery

Re: are honkeys the biggest stoners? [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #349270 - 01/18/10 11:15 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

hmm yeh true nuff

--------------------

OfflineTina
Alcoholic
Female User Gallery

Loc: Middle America
Re: are honkeys the biggest stoners? [Re: elcharrosays]
    #349273 - 01/18/10 11:18 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

sometimes its just good to be a honkey.  :burnone:

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Re: are honkeys the biggest stoners? [Re: Nothing Is]
    #349291 - 01/18/10 11:51 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I pretty much disagree with that in its entirety :shrug:

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: are honkeys the biggest stoners? [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #349629 - 01/18/10 07:47 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I would say its because we like to be educated. LOL.

OfflineSmOakland
Now with Grow!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oaktown to NOLA
    #349640 - 01/18/10 07:56 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Yeah the site should be called "Stuff White College Students Like".

OfflineInbred_gimp
Herb Connesuir
Male User Gallery

Loc: Beyond the wall of sleep
Re: are honkeys the biggest stoners? [Re: Triptonic]
    #349641 - 01/18/10 07:56 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

i have written a paper like that, got an A fo it haha. i do love weed theres no denying it, buying it rolling it up and smoking it is definitely not enough to satisfy me

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Re: are honkeys the biggest stoners? [Re: SmOakland]
    #349652 - 01/18/10 08:12 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

SmOakland said:
Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:

I'm a white college student, so I still disagree

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#349653 - 01/18/10 08:15 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I am as well, but I would probably have to agree with we like to know the strains and stuff.

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Re: are honkeys the biggest stoners? [Re: Triptonic]
    #349663 - 01/18/10 08:37 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

yeah but I've never bought a $500 bong. never written a paper on it, never
Quote:

and they consider the Netherlands to a pinnacle of enlightenment. Also, every white person has had their most profound weed smoking experience in Amsterdam, so it’s a good idea to fabricate a story about your own experience there so you can quickly forge a bond. Traditional tales uses the following words: hostel, brownie, girl/guy from Hungary, crazy, locked out, chill dudes from Ireland.

:shrug:

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#349666 - 01/18/10 08:41 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

lol ok so I dont agree with everything said in it.

OfflineInbred_gimp
Herb Connesuir
Male User Gallery

Loc: Beyond the wall of sleep
    #349669 - 01/18/10 08:51 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

yeah i had this assignment about booze and drugs illegal, so i just wrote out all i knew bout dupont and rockafella and shit and aced the fucker, im hiigh as a kite, most i spent on a bong is 120, i would say we are connoisseurs of chronic if anything, we all seek the best quality

--------------------

OfflineSmOakland
Now with Grow!
Male User Gallery

#349670 - 01/18/10 08:54 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
Quote:

SmOakland said:
Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:

I'm a white college student, so I still disagree

I think its a fairly accurate stereotype. 

This is even better though: http://www.broslikethissite.com/2009/09/70-weed.html

quote:
#70 Weed
Everyone remembers that day. For most bros they were nothing but bros in training, possibly in high school but for true bros it took place in middle school. One of your fellow bros in training invited you over after school to "play" although this time - there would be no rematch in Madden '98. He invites you to come out to the woods to see something. At first you are hesitant because this seems very familiar to every story you’ve heard of children getting murdered, but you’re not a fucking bitch so you follow him. Once you get far enough to where you can't be spotted by bro-hating adults, he pulls out the wadded up piece of paper. "What the fuck is that," you ask. "It's a fucking joint man, we're going to get high a shit!" This is it. You're entire life you've been told about the evils of drugs and promised your parents you would never do them, but come on, this is one of your best bros! Even more so than any doctor, bros always know what is best for other bros. After he sparks that shit, he passes it to you. Nervously you eye the evil drugs burning inside the paper. Just before the cloud of smoke hits your lungs, you mutter under your breath, "Well, I guess this is the end of the road for us, Crime Dog McGruff." Just like that - you've entered the dark side. Welcome to the world of marijuana. Training wheels are off - you are now a bro.

Bros fucking love weed. Much like #23 drinking and driving, bros love the fact that smoking is illegal. This makes them rebels - and slam pieces fucking love that shit. Even though it is illegal, any bro will argue with you for hours about how it should be legalized. Never challenge a bro to a debate about smoking weed. You will lose, most likely because they will be so fucked up that they will start a personal attack on you. Bros know everything there is to know about weed, however there is a distinct difference between weed smoking bros and hippie potheads. Hippie potheads are not bros. Hippie potheads care about bullshit like the environment and the feelings of others. They also smoke weed to "experience #57 nature" or "enhance music." Fuck that shit. Bros smoke weed for one reason and one reason alone: to get fucked up. The only thing that smoking weed enhances for bros is their stories about how fucked up they were the night before. Being able to add to the end of your story that you came home and "smoked like 3 bowls after drinking for 10 hours straight" gives you a fuckload of bro points. Additional bro points are awarded if you don't even remember smoking up. Here's a couple more ways in which weed can earn you some serious bro cred.

Where You Got It – Yeah, sure it’s cool to have that guy on your dorm hall that sells eighths is cool and all, but having "connections in the city" is fucking bro as shit. This makes you look hard, not to mention everyone knows you get the best bud from hardcore drug dealers. If you don't actually have these connections, just tell people you do. They'll believe that shit. Fucking idiots. Another solid way of getting your shit includes #2 stealing it. If you can honestly say you got high off of your Grandmother's glaucoma medication, you might have what it takes to be a bro king.

How You've Smoked It - I think we all know that bros are the smartest people alive. So, it should be no surprise that as long as there is weed there is a way. Bros love telling fellow bros the ways they’ve smoked weed. Anyone can smoke out of a bong or a one-hitter, but a true bro ups the ante. Fruit such as apples and pineapples make great bongs, but why stop there? Get creative. Just fucking dig through your neighbor’s garbage to make that pipe. Smoking out of bongs made from “useless trash” such as Gerber baby food jars or your neighbor’s Emphysema respirator is an amazing way to earn instant bro cred.

Weed is the shit.

OfflineTheCrunchyBisquit
Baked to a Crisp

Loc: In The Garden Of Eden
Re: are honkeys the biggest stoners? [Re: SmOakland]
    #349692 - 01/18/10 09:28 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I like to know my strains though I've never bought an expensive bong or anything. I'm guilty on the school report though, in tenth grade we had to do a research outline. I only turned in the title page with "Teen Marijuana Use" on the top and my teacher (who was stoned half the mornings) passed me. I think I got an 80 :awesome:

--------------------
:salmon: I hate my sig :salmon:

OfflineSmOakland
Now with Grow!
Male User Gallery

Re: are honkeys the biggest stoners? [Re: TheCrunchyBisquit]
    #349721 - 01/18/10 09:42 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

TheCrunchyBisquit said:
I like to know my strains though I've never bought an expensive bong or anything. I'm guilty on the school report though, in tenth grade we had to do a research outline. I only turned in the title page with "Teen Marijuana Use" on the top and my teacher (who was stoned half the mornings) passed me. I think I got an 80 :awesome:

I wrote this report senior year of highschool when grades didn't really matter.  It was the final for a history elective.  It was easy to do a 12 page paper while high.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds