Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinepftek
Stranger

Anyone here using lots of Electricity?
    #336337 - 12/25/09 07:18 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Using generators? Wind mills? Water mills? Solar Panels?

What are you doing? Are you just using electricity? I heard that people that work for the light companies get paid $20/plant if they can catch someone.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblecoda

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Anyone here using lots of Electricity? [Re: pftek]
    #336340 - 12/25/09 07:26 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

What's up with all your fear mongering over electricity usage?

--------------------

MFDoom666: sobriety kills my buzz every time.

Offlinepftek
Stranger

Re: Anyone here using lots of Electricity? [Re: coda]
    #336351 - 12/25/09 07:48 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

coda said:

and it's not fear mongering or paranoia if it's real.
just want to stay safe. been reading stories of people getting searched just cause of electricity use. seeing how other get around this.

OfflineFrozenReality
 User Gallery

Re: Anyone here using lots of Electricity? [Re: coda]
    #336353 - 12/25/09 07:53 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

coda said:

Hell he is freaking me out just being on this site. Sounds like he is planning a massive indoor opperation. 5000 watts of juice being consumed in someones house 12+ hours a day is gonna draw some attention. the generator idea is crap unless you are planning something huge cause you will spend more on diesel then what a good sized crop will bring in. the windmill/watermill thing is just an impractical idea. Solar panels are gonna cost ya a good 10 grand to bring in enough juice to do a small grow. Id suggest you spend a lot of time on google maps and find a remote location outdoors for your adventures this coming spring/summer. till then just get a couple fem beans and grow them into mothers and clone the fuck out of them so everything will be ready come april. you will save a lot of money this way and less likely to get your ass thrown in jail and take down this community with you.

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Anyone here using lots of Electricity? [Re: FrozenReality]
    #336355 - 12/25/09 07:55 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

LOL yeah, I mean are you going to start a marijuana factory?

OfflineFrozenReality
 User Gallery

Re: Anyone here using lots of Electricity? [Re: Triptonic]
    #336357 - 12/25/09 07:58 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Well shit there is 4 threads started by him in this section just about energy usage crap. and he was talking about getting 5000 watts of t5's which is a lot more surface area than what 5000 watts in hps/mh would take up so it sounds like he wants to do a rather large room sea of green? something like what was in one of the recent issues of high times?

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#336359 - 12/25/09 08:01 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I say open a marijuana factory.

OfflineFrozenReality
 User Gallery

#336362 - 12/25/09 08:04 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I say why pay for something that you can get for free outside.

Here is one of my 13 foot beauties from last summer. If my place was searched right this second they wouldnt find a god damn trace of anything illegal in my place. Be safe, play outside.

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#336363 - 12/25/09 08:05 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

lol is that the strain I got from someone......(you know)

Offlinepftek
Stranger

#336377 - 12/25/09 09:15 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

FrozenReality said:
Quote:

coda said:

Hell he is freaking me out just being on this site. Sounds like he is planning a massive indoor opperation. 5000 watts of juice being consumed in someones house 12+ hours a day is gonna draw some attention. the generator idea is crap unless you are planning something huge cause you will spend more on diesel then what a good sized crop will bring in. the windmill/watermill thing is just an impractical idea. Solar panels are gonna cost ya a good 10 grand to bring in enough juice to do a small grow. Id suggest you spend a lot of time on google maps and find a remote location outdoors for your adventures this coming spring/summer. till then just get a couple fem beans and grow them into mothers and clone the fuck out of them so everything will be ready come april. you will save a lot of money this way and less likely to get your ass thrown in jail and take down this community with you.

One can only dream.

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #336399 - 12/25/09 10:07 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I know one thing. Over 6000watts of flowering light and 600watts of veg plus all the rest of the crap isn't enough to make them bat an eye. Over 10 years not a word said.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineSmOakland
Now with Grow!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oaktown to NOLA
    #336400 - 12/25/09 10:08 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

pftek said:
I heard that people that work for the light companies get paid $20/plant if they can catch someone.

????????? makes no sense.

Offlinepftek
Stranger

Re: Anyone here using lots of Electricity? [Re: Magash]
    #336402 - 12/25/09 10:10 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
I know one thing. Over 6000watts of flowering light and 600watts of veg plus all the rest of the crap isn't enough to make them bat an eye. Over 10 years not a word said.

are you saying this is you?  you've had no trouble from this? never had a helicopter scan your house?

which state?

OfflineSmOakland
Now with Grow!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oaktown to NOLA
    #336405 - 12/25/09 10:14 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

How big is your grow op going to be pftek?  You would need to tell us that in order for us to answer your question of give you a suggestion.

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#336417 - 12/25/09 10:48 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

pftek said:
Quote:

Magash said:

are you saying this is you?  you've had no trouble from this? never had a helicopter scan your house?

which state?

I believe you have been told before that it is illegal for them to "scan" your house with FLIR. Magash is in Cali I do believe.

Offlinepftek
Stranger

#336454 - 12/26/09 02:06 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Triptonic said:
Quote:

pftek said:
Quote:

Magash said:

which state?

I believe you have been told before that it is illegal for them to "scan" your house with FLIR. Magash is in Cali I do believe.

Lol. Of course cops don't do anything illegal. They always follow the law. They never go do something illegal and THEN find a probable cause. They never switch it around like that. oh no. (lots of sarcasm here)

Barry Cooper (ex-DEA for 8 years) even said they used to do illegal FLIR all the time.

Edited by pftek (12/26/09 02:06 AM)

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#336455 - 12/26/09 02:08 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Key word "used to" I think you would hear a helicopter above your house. And if you heard a helicopter and then got brought to court there is a good chance that they used FLIR. Also how could they prove that you were growing if you dont tell anyone and its inside your house? They cant unless they are doing something against the law themselves. And your case would be thrown out in court.

Offlinepftek
Stranger

#336456 - 12/26/09 02:09 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

FrozenReality said:
I say why pay for something that you can get for free outside.

Here is one of my 13 foot beauties from last summer. If my place was searched right this second they wouldnt find a god damn trace of anything illegal in my place. Be safe, play outside.

that's sweet. what was the weight dry on that bad boy?

Offlinepftek
Stranger

#336457 - 12/26/09 02:19 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Triptonic said:
Key word "used to" I think you would hear a helicopter above your house. And if you heard a helicopter and then got brought to court there is a good chance that they used FLIR. Also how could they prove that you were growing if you dont tell anyone and its inside your house? They cant unless they are doing something against the law themselves. And your case would be thrown out in court.

If I were a cop this is what I would do. I'd FLIR everyone's house (which they do). Then I'd find a grow op or potential grow ops. I'd monitor that house. Get the electrical readings. Tell the judge I got an "anonymous tip" and then dig through their trash. Find something incriminating. Pull them over on a traffic violation and search their car. Do a simple Tap and Rap. Tell the judge I "smelled" marijuana. "Now" use the FLIR. "Now" check electrical bills. Got my probable cause. Get a search warrant. Done.

Although the cop uses illegal tactics he then backs it up and say he did it afterward. Cops do this shit all the time. They make shit up. Lie. They are professional liars and con artists.

OfflinePilze
Funky Monk

#336458 - 12/26/09 02:27 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Triptonic said:

exactly. dont ever throw anything away in YOUR garbage. throw away all grow materials together. never have anything personal in the bag. and either keep it till your done with the grow, or find a safe place to dispose properly of it.

and dont forget the smell. you shouldnt be able to smell a damn thing anywhere inside and especially outside of the house. only in the grow room/tent/whatever.

do this, and they cant get any evidence to get a warrant to search your house.

play it right. fuckin pay your electricity bill on time every month and youre fine. they dont give a fuck as long as you pay.

some guys in town got busted, same neighborhood, obviously connected. they had been doing this for years. one guy had 150 plants, the other guy had 300. took the cops 45 minutes to find the plants from entering the home. they had fake walls in the back of a bedroom closet downstairs. one guy was using 3-4 times as much electricity as any other house on the street, and the other guy was using 8-9 times as much as anyone on his street. they did it for years, but it was only a 2 week ivestigation after gettng a tip and them doing a trash pull and finding trimmings, a receipt, and bill in this dipshits garbage bag. so they raided and took them both down.

but they got away with that shit for years. it was a tip by someone that sold weed for them. pretty simple.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies