Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinemycomaster_420
God amongst men
Male User Gallery

Cops smokin dope
    #273347 - 08/31/09 08:24 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Anyone know someone on the force that chiefs? One of my buddys does and im worried hes gonna get busted but i guess he drinks detox like its water...but w/e

--------------------
Everything I post is in fact entirely fictional

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineelcharrosays
Male User Gallery

Re: Cops smokin dope [Re: mycomaster_420] * 1
    #273372 - 08/31/09 09:17 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Cops that smoke weed are despicable pieces of hypocritical shit and deserve to go to prison and have their families and lives forever ruined as they've done to countless innocent others.

--------------------

OfflineZippy
Needlepoint
Male User Gallery

Loc: Santa Cruz
Re: Cops smokin dope [Re: elcharrosays]
    #273392 - 08/31/09 09:52 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Cops that smoke weed are better than cops that actually think they're doing a public service by locking up all those "pot smokin dope fiends" away from society.

Cops are pigs, but the real problem is in the legislation.

--------------------
Even a fish could stay out of trouble if he learned to keep his mouth shut.
Indoor Floro Troublemaker/ Troublemaker x WW grow
Indoor 1000w HPS Soil Grow- *updated*

OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery

Loc: emerica
    #273407 - 08/31/09 10:44 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

elcharrosays said:
Cops that smoke weed are despicable pieces of hypocritical shit and deserve to go to prison and have their families and lives forever ruined as they've done to countless innocent others.

yup.

--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

They should teach african engineering at the college level.  mcgyver 101

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
Re: Cops smokin dope [Re: MFDoom666]
    #273409 - 08/31/09 10:54 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

MFDoom666 said:
Quote:

elcharrosays said:

yup.

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

InvisibleFazed
and dazed

Re: Cops smokin dope [Re: Zippy]
    #273428 - 08/31/09 12:00 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Zippy said:
but the real problem is in the legislation.

--------------------

OfflineVoodoo
Empty
Male User Gallery

#273448 - 08/31/09 01:00 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

elcharrosays said:

they could be hypocritical but i think a cop could be cool if he blazes AND is cool on drug users.like if he pulled someone over and sees that the dude is blazing he ignores the weed (same w/ other drugs)

but that kinda of cop most likely does not exist anywhere :shrug:

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
Re: Cops smokin dope [Re: Fazed]
    #273449 - 08/31/09 01:04 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Fazed said:
Quote:

Zippy said:

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever sence.

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Cops smokin dope [Re: KaptKid]
    #273455 - 08/31/09 01:23 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

KaptKid said:
Quote:

Fazed said:
Quote:

Zippy said:

exactly. they have a job and enforce the laws that currently exist.

ive never had a weed related incident with cops since I got busted at a party some 4 years ago and that's only because they house was abandoned and they were responding to a breaking and entering call.

You have to be doing something pretty stupid to get busted with weed IMO. There are certainly prick cops but I think there are just as many that go to work, get a paycheck, and could care less about pot smokers :shrug:

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Re: Cops smokin dope [Re: KaptKid]
    #273457 - 08/31/09 01:24 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I don't have a problem with police officers that smoke herb, so long as they are a member of LEAP.  The cops don't have much say about what the laws are.  They just enforce them unconditionally.  It seems reasonable to presume that if a cop likes to smoke weed himself that he would be more lenient with people that smoke weed.  Granted he might pull you over and take your stash, but isn't that better than going to jail, getting a record and possibly losing your right to vote?

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

Offlineelcharrosays
Male User Gallery

Re: Cops smokin dope [Re: KaptKid] * 1
    #273477 - 08/31/09 01:44 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah yeah I've heard plenty of fuckers saying "I'm just doing my job" but there comes a point where you have to act like a fucking human being and think for yourself. They are the hand that enforces the legislation, if they didn't agree with it then it wouldn't be so, but unfortunately LEAP isn't as popular as we all wish it was.

I pretty much have zero respect for most people who have ever even considered becoming a cop. It's a fraternal order of self-righteous, power hungry ego-tripping fuckwads who take it upon themselves to break the very laws they supposedly uphold and repeatedly get away with it. They're a bunch of filthy swine who tear families apart and ruin peoples lives claiming its for the better of the community. Incarcerating people and depriving them of everything that makes them human in order to make their own pockets fatter is a disgusting practice and its even more sickening that nobody cares. They're not even trying to rehabilitate people to reintroduce them back into society any more. Since the prison industry was privatized and is run by private corporations they actually want to institutionalize these people because it's their source of profit.

They can bend the rules/constitution whenever it benefits their needs but when they're throwing your ass in the back of the squad car and you're bitching about how it isn't fair, they just say the law is the law. Legislation are words on paper and should have nothing to do with whether or not you do whats right. I don't need congress to pass a law for me to know that stealing is wrong, cannabis is good, and violence is bad.

They think they're above the rest of us. Why should they get to break the law and get away with it while the rest of us go to prison, huh? Fuck that. This shit really pisses me off. I can tell those of you with nicer things to say have never been unjustly fucked by the long arm of the law. Things are a lot different once they actually affect you.

The nicest thing you could possibly call a police officer is an autonomous robot blindly enforcing the protocol of the law. Personally, I think they deserve a little responsibility for what they do.

--------------------

OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery

#273494 - 08/31/09 03:01 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

amen elcharro.

it's bullshit when they search you for no reason whether it be driving or walking in broad daylight.

they need to stop doing that.

:kingcrankey:

--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #273502 - 08/31/09 03:17 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Would you risk losing your job to protect some retard that probably should be arrested anyways?

Not saying in all cases, but it isnt very common for police to go out looking for pot smokers. You are either drawing the attention to yourself or putting yourself in a risky situation

OfflineezKiel
All About the Haze
Male User Gallery

Re: Cops smokin dope [Re: Zippy]
    #273506 - 08/31/09 03:21 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Zippy said:
Cops that smoke weed are better than cops that actually think they're doing a public service by locking up all those "pot smokin dope fiends" away from society.

Cops are pigs, but the real problem is in the legislation.

Yup I'd rather run into a 420 friendly cop than some uptight douchebag who files me into the meth addict spot because he doesnt know shit about drugs.

A cop who tokes is far more likely to let you off with a warning for a few grams than the others.

OfflineeTarded
Clubbed to Death...
Male User Gallery

Re: Cops smokin dope [Re: mycomaster_420]
    #273551 - 08/31/09 05:04 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I haven't met any that smoke weed, know of a few that use to though.  Not all cops are dicks, it's just that a good deal of power tripping assholes are drawn to the occupation. 

I've heard of quite a few reasonable cops in my day, like the kind that make you smash your pipe and grind your weed into the street at traffic stops.  That's cool in my book, no courts and fines, no foul.

Interesting story related to this...

I once met this dude at a kegger a few years back, young guy mid to late 20's.  We were just chillin and drinkin for a bit while talking about drugs, drug laws, and such.  Seemed like a cool guy so I packed up a pipe right there, took a rip, and passed to him.  He just gave me this look like I was fucking retarded and goes... you know I'm a cop right? I must of looked like I shit my pants cause he just started laughing, showed me his badge and said it was cool cause he worked in the next city over.  He used to smoke himself and his stance on weed was that its use by adults is fine, and that most other cops he knew don't care that much about some stoners unless they're waving it around like tards.

We talked for a bit longer, definitely a cool guy and gave me a very different perspective on cops, but the whole situation just tweaked me out so I ended up bouncing pretty soon after.  :runaway:

OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery

Re: Cops smokin dope [Re: eTarded]
    #273556 - 08/31/09 05:17 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

damn dude, scary story.

good thing he was cool.

i played disc golf with a cop last year and i almost slipped up and busted out my pipe to smoke right in front of him.

thank fuck i didn't because i'm sure he would've booked my dumbass.

--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

Harry_Ba11sach said:

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Cops smokin dope [Re: still beLIEve]
    #273557 - 08/31/09 05:18 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

still beLIEve said:
Quote:

MFDoom666 said:
Quote:

elcharrosays said:

yup.

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

#273577 - 08/31/09 06:22 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

elcharrosays said:
Yeah yeah I've heard plenty of fuckers saying "I'm just doing my job" but there comes a point where you have to act like a fucking human being and think for yourself. They are the hand that enforces the legislation, if they didn't agree with it then it wouldn't be so, but unfortunately LEAP isn't as popular as we all wish it was.

I pretty much have zero respect for most people who have ever even considered becoming a cop. It's a fraternal order of self-righteous, power hungry ego-tripping fuckwads who take it upon themselves to break the very laws they supposedly uphold and repeatedly get away with it. They're a bunch of filthy swine who tear families apart and ruin peoples lives claiming its for the better of the community. Incarcerating people and depriving them of everything that makes them human in order to make their own pockets fatter is a disgusting practice and its even more sickening that nobody cares. They're not even trying to rehabilitate people to reintroduce them back into society any more. Since the prison industry was privatized and is run by private corporations they actually want to institutionalize these people because it's their source of profit.

They can bend the rules/constitution whenever it benefits their needs but when they're throwing your ass in the back of the squad car and you're bitching about how it isn't fair, they just say the law is the law. Legislation are words on paper and should have nothing to do with whether or not you do whats right. I don't need congress to pass a law for me to know that stealing is wrong, cannabis is good, and violence is bad.

They think they're above the rest of us. Why should they get to break the law and get away with it while the rest of us go to prison, huh? Fuck that. This shit really pisses me off. I can tell those of you with nicer things to say have never been unjustly fucked by the long arm of the law. Things are a lot different once they actually affect you.

The nicest thing you could possibly call a police officer is an autonomous robot blindly enforcing the protocol of the law. Personally, I think they deserve a little responsibility for what they do.

Wow, it sounds like you have.  I think that being arrested and processed twice for minor possession is being unjustly fucked.  You talk like the police are the worst people in the world.  I do agree that the prison industry is as bad as big tobacco or pharma, if not 10x worse!  I just don't think it's very fair to collectively shit on law enforcement.  We need their services.  We will need their services to preserve the order that we all know and love.  Without them we fall.  I think it's as simple as that. 

Prohibition is what caused all of us to fear and avoid police.  If not for prohibition how would you feel?  I guess that's a rhetorical question since it really can't be answered, but think about it.  You should center that anger and resulting energies toward action focused on an end of prohibition.

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

Offlineelcharrosays
Male User Gallery

Re: Cops smokin dope [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #273615 - 08/31/09 08:35 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

No I definitely understand the individuality within police officers and that not everyone is the same but I'm also not just talking about being busted for minor possession either, I mean there are more really fucked up things going on within our system than just weed being illegal.

In fact, I've never even been arrested for any drug related offense and I've been arrested on at least 12 different occasions the majority of which I was a minor. My biggest problem is probably with the juvenile justice system. The things that they put kids through are just wrong and no child should have to go through that shit.

Yeah we do need proper police services and I look forward to the day we see it. The way things are now though we should be dissenting and asserting our rights instead of bending over and allowing the police state to run our lives. People should stop displacing responsibility onto written legislation/dogmas/other irrelevant concepts that were ultimately designed by people who's wills be against us.

It seems like just about every other day I see a new story in the headlines about some dirty fucking pigs tazing a 90 year old woman or some lady in a wheel chair. Just the other week some cops got in trouble for tazing an entire field trip of children with several thousand volts and putting them all in the hospital. Of course, the scum didn't get in any real trouble and got off with some paid leave/slap on the wrist. How can you justify this shit? Seriously?

I know that there are good people that are cops just as there are bad people that smoke weed. I'm not trying to generalize like that. The real problem here is with the corrupt power that many of these individuals have stolen from us by taking advantage of our trust in them. And we allow them to get away with it.

Cops break the law just as often as we do and yet they all get away with it because they deem themselves above the laws they impose upon us. How many times have you heard about officers getting pulled over driving drunk just to flash their badge and get sent on their way? Or how about all the thousands of innocent people who have been murdered by police officers only to be slapped on the wrist and not held accountable for their actions whatsoever? Fred Hampton anybody?!! Fact of the matter is that they take care of their own and the law be damned.

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

#273630 - 08/31/09 08:53 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, it's corrupt, I can't argue with that.  :shrug:

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineCannaboid
Gang Green Gang
Male User Gallery

#273686 - 08/31/09 11:06 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

elcharrosays said:

This post makes me wonder what happened to you. Wouldn't you rather be caught by a cop that's cooler with cannabis then one that is totally opposed to it? You need to calm down, not all cops are evil, blood thirsty hounds, like you say they are. :rolleyes:

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: Cops smokin dope [Re: Cannaboid]
    #273687 - 08/31/09 11:09 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Most of them suck some pretty major ass though. And I think he is mainly right. They wanted to get into that line of work because they get off on "busting" people. Some of them care about people. But they are very un-educated people most of the time which makes them really stupid to deal with. I personally dont like cops unless I'm getting shot at. If I'm sick I call the EMT's. If I'm getting shot at I call the cops. They should stick outta my personal life with drugs and shit. If I'm raping little kids and hitting women then ya arrest me. But other than that stay the fuck outta my life.

Offlineelcharrosays
Male User Gallery

Re: Cops smokin dope [Re: Cannaboid]
    #273807 - 09/01/09 07:21 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Cannaboid said:
Quote:

elcharrosays said:

This post makes me wonder what happened to you. Wouldn't you rather be caught by a cop that's cooler with cannabis then one that is totally opposed to it? You need to calm down, not all cops are evil, blood thirsty hounds, like you say they are. :rolleyes:

Read much?

Quote:

elcharrosays said:
No I definitely understand the individuality within police officers and that not everyone is the same but I'm also not just talking about being busted for minor possession either, I mean there are more really fucked up things going on within our system than just weed being illegal.

In fact, I've never even been arrested for any drug related offense and I've been arrested on at least 12 different occasions the majority of which I was a minor. My biggest problem is probably with the juvenile justice system. The things that they put kids through are just wrong and no child should have to go through that shit.

Yeah we do need proper police services and I look forward to the day we see it. The way things are now though we should be dissenting and asserting our rights instead of bending over and allowing the police state to run our lives. People should stop displacing responsibility onto written legislation/dogmas/other irrelevant concepts that were ultimately designed by people who's wills be against us.

It seems like just about every other day I see a new story in the headlines about some dirty fucking pigs tazing a 90 year old woman or some lady in a wheel chair. Just the other week some cops got in trouble for tazing an entire field trip of children with several thousand volts and putting them all in the hospital. Of course, the scum didn't get in any real trouble and got off with some paid leave/slap on the wrist. How can you justify this shit? Seriously?

I know that there are good people that are cops just as there are bad people that smoke weed. I'm not trying to generalize like that. The real problem here is with the corrupt power that many of these individuals have stolen from us by taking advantage of our trust in them. And we allow them to get away with it.

Cops break the law just as often as we do and yet they all get away with it because they deem themselves above the laws they impose upon us. How many times have you heard about officers getting pulled over driving drunk just to flash their badge and get sent on their way? Or how about all the thousands of innocent people who have been murdered by police officers only to be slapped on the wrist and not held accountable for their actions whatsoever? Fred Hampton anybody?!! Fact of the matter is that they take care of their own and the law be damned.

I live in the Bible Belt man cannabis friendly cops just aren't very prevalent if around at all. My issue is with the fraternal institution they have created within themselves that allows them to get away with disgusting crimes. I hate their sense of superiority and how we all have to be afraid of them while they get away with anything they want. Shit's just not right but I just woke up and I don't feel like using my brain right now for another rant.

Does nobody give a fuck anymore when they stomp on your constitutional rights right in front of you? Doesn't the Patriot Act still piss anybody off? How about the fact that Obama had the opportunity to be rid of it when it's time came up and instead he chose to renew it?

aisdfjasdfjasd/fklmasd,fjasdfasdkjflajsdhfbas/df ajsbdc,.sdBCAJ/S;DFNABDKSJFM/KN,f.asmdfhafuckingshital;djsfjasdkfja

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

#273887 - 09/01/09 01:41 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I had a discussion about the patriot act on my hike on Sunday.  Yes, im still pissed off about it.

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineDopeBoyMagic
Stranger

Re: Cops smokin dope [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #721678 - 03/16/14 05:03 PM (10 years, 5 days ago)

I know cops that smoke meth does that count as dope?

Invisiblemjmihalov
Stranger

Re: Cops smokin dope [Re: DopeBoyMagic]
    #721681 - 03/16/14 05:05 PM (10 years, 5 days ago)

In some places.

Invisiblethedrake
N00B
Male User Gallery

Re: Cops smokin dope [Re: mjmihalov]
    #722013 - 03/18/14 06:17 PM (10 years, 3 days ago)

99% of cops are right up there with murders,rapists,child molesters and hitler. ok maybe not hilter but you get my point.

--------------------

InvisibleP-O

Re: Cops smokin dope [Re: thedrake]
    #722015 - 03/18/14 06:23 PM (10 years, 3 days ago)

cops = legal gang members

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
Re: Cops smokin dope [Re: P-O]
    #722038 - 03/18/14 08:31 PM (10 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

P-O said:
cops = legal gang members

:yesnod:

You think the people enforcing the law would sever longer penitles if caught breaking them.

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever sence.

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: Cops smokin dope [Re: thedrake]
    #722045 - 03/18/14 09:10 PM (10 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

thedrake said:
99% of cops are right up there with murders,rapists,child molesters and hitler. ok maybe not hilter but you get my point.

oh my fucking god, those morels in your sig

:drool2:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals