Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineCannaboid
Gang Green Gang
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Cops smokin dope [Re: elcharrosays]
    #273686 - 08/31/09 11:06 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

elcharrosays said:
Cops that smoke weed are despicable pieces of hypocritical shit and deserve to go to prison and have their families and lives forever ruined as they've done to countless innocent others.

This post makes me wonder what happened to you. Wouldn't you rather be caught by a cop that's cooler with cannabis then one that is totally opposed to it? You need to calm down, not all cops are evil, blood thirsty hounds, like you say they are. :rolleyes:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Cops smokin dope [Re: Cannaboid]
    #273687 - 08/31/09 11:09 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Most of them suck some pretty major ass though. And I think he is mainly right. They wanted to get into that line of work because they get off on "busting" people. Some of them care about people. But they are very un-educated people most of the time which makes them really stupid to deal with. I personally dont like cops unless I'm getting shot at. If I'm sick I call the EMT's. If I'm getting shot at I call the cops. They should stick outta my personal life with drugs and shit. If I'm raping little kids and hitting women then ya arrest me. But other than that stay the fuck outta my life.

Offlineelcharrosays
Male User Gallery

Re: Cops smokin dope [Re: Cannaboid]
    #273807 - 09/01/09 07:21 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Cannaboid said:
Quote:

elcharrosays said:
Cops that smoke weed are despicable pieces of hypocritical shit and deserve to go to prison and have their families and lives forever ruined as they've done to countless innocent others.

This post makes me wonder what happened to you. Wouldn't you rather be caught by a cop that's cooler with cannabis then one that is totally opposed to it? You need to calm down, not all cops are evil, blood thirsty hounds, like you say they are. :rolleyes:

Read much?

Quote:

elcharrosays said:
No I definitely understand the individuality within police officers and that not everyone is the same but I'm also not just talking about being busted for minor possession either, I mean there are more really fucked up things going on within our system than just weed being illegal.

In fact, I've never even been arrested for any drug related offense and I've been arrested on at least 12 different occasions the majority of which I was a minor. My biggest problem is probably with the juvenile justice system. The things that they put kids through are just wrong and no child should have to go through that shit.

Yeah we do need proper police services and I look forward to the day we see it. The way things are now though we should be dissenting and asserting our rights instead of bending over and allowing the police state to run our lives. People should stop displacing responsibility onto written legislation/dogmas/other irrelevant concepts that were ultimately designed by people who's wills be against us.

It seems like just about every other day I see a new story in the headlines about some dirty fucking pigs tazing a 90 year old woman or some lady in a wheel chair. Just the other week some cops got in trouble for tazing an entire field trip of children with several thousand volts and putting them all in the hospital. Of course, the scum didn't get in any real trouble and got off with some paid leave/slap on the wrist. How can you justify this shit? Seriously?

I know that there are good people that are cops just as there are bad people that smoke weed. I'm not trying to generalize like that. The real problem here is with the corrupt power that many of these individuals have stolen from us by taking advantage of our trust in them. And we allow them to get away with it.

Cops break the law just as often as we do and yet they all get away with it because they deem themselves above the laws they impose upon us. How many times have you heard about officers getting pulled over driving drunk just to flash their badge and get sent on their way? Or how about all the thousands of innocent people who have been murdered by police officers only to be slapped on the wrist and not held accountable for their actions whatsoever? Fred Hampton anybody?!! Fact of the matter is that they take care of their own and the law be damned.

I live in the Bible Belt man cannabis friendly cops just aren't very prevalent if around at all. My issue is with the fraternal institution they have created within themselves that allows them to get away with disgusting crimes. I hate their sense of superiority and how we all have to be afraid of them while they get away with anything they want. Shit's just not right but I just woke up and I don't feel like using my brain right now for another rant.

Does nobody give a fuck anymore when they stomp on your constitutional rights right in front of you? Doesn't the Patriot Act still piss anybody off? How about the fact that Obama had the opportunity to be rid of it when it's time came up and instead he chose to renew it?

aisdfjasdfjasd/fklmasd,fjasdfasdkjflajsdhfbas/df ajsbdc,.sdBCAJ/S;DFNABDKSJFM/KN,f.asmdfhafuckingshital;djsfjasdkfja

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Re: Cops smokin dope [Re: elcharrosays]
    #273887 - 09/01/09 01:41 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I had a discussion about the patriot act on my hike on Sunday.  Yes, im still pissed off about it.

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineDopeBoyMagic
Stranger

Re: Cops smokin dope [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #721678 - 03/16/14 05:03 PM (10 years, 5 days ago)

I know cops that smoke meth does that count as dope?

Invisiblemjmihalov
Stranger

Re: Cops smokin dope [Re: DopeBoyMagic]
    #721681 - 03/16/14 05:05 PM (10 years, 5 days ago)

In some places.

Invisiblethedrake
N00B
Male User Gallery

Re: Cops smokin dope [Re: mjmihalov]
    #722013 - 03/18/14 06:17 PM (10 years, 3 days ago)

99% of cops are right up there with murders,rapists,child molesters and hitler. ok maybe not hilter but you get my point.

--------------------

InvisibleP-O

Re: Cops smokin dope [Re: thedrake]
    #722015 - 03/18/14 06:23 PM (10 years, 3 days ago)

cops = legal gang members

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
Re: Cops smokin dope [Re: P-O]
    #722038 - 03/18/14 08:31 PM (10 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

P-O said:
cops = legal gang members

:yesnod:

You think the people enforcing the law would sever longer penitles if caught breaking them.

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever sence.

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: Cops smokin dope [Re: thedrake]
    #722045 - 03/18/14 09:10 PM (10 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

thedrake said:
99% of cops are right up there with murders,rapists,child molesters and hitler. ok maybe not hilter but you get my point.

oh my fucking god, those morels in your sig

:drool2:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules