Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: No US seed banks rant. [Re: donjuan3]
    #263937 - 08/12/09 04:21 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Donjuan, I've issued you an official warning for your behaviour in this thread. I understand that you're upset about the current situation regarding legalization but personal attacks against forum members are not tolerated under any circumstance. Please keep the discussion civil.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedonjuan3
Stranger
Re: No US seed banks rant. [Re: Triptonic]
    #264009 - 08/12/09 06:27 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

triptonic said:
You still havent mentioned where you are from....

I don't see how its relevant to the facts. I can see your sensitive nationalist sentiments clearly though and it definitely affected your reaction to my post. Perhaps I will tell my nationality later but not now.

You should be like me and fight your in out group biases with the goal of objectivity. America and Americans deserve harsh criticism over their global drug war dont you think? America is the main driving force and epicenter of the global drug war after all.

Offlinedonjuan3
Stranger
Re: No US seed banks rant. [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #264010 - 08/12/09 06:30 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
Donjuan, I've issued you an official warning for your behaviour in this thread. I understand that you're upset about the current situation regarding legalization but personal attacks against forum members are not tolerated under any circumstance. Please keep the discussion civil.

There were no personal attacks. There was a well deserved attack on Americans. I see your bias though.

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Loc: Flag
    #264011 - 08/12/09 06:33 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Ha ha wow dude I'm sure glad you can tell so much from my posts. I wish I had that power. I can assure you I don't want to be anything like you. And seeing as how the majority of the people on this site are "Americans" you might want to :chillpill:. I like how you generalize and say "Americans". Are you talking about the United States? Or are you talking about North "America" or South "America".

Offlinedonjuan3
Stranger
    #264014 - 08/12/09 06:41 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Thanks for proving my point triptonic. It's hardly magic, its basic psychology, although I am quite perceptive even given the limitations of message board communication.

You just made an appeal to the majority which hardly touches the criticism of my rant.

I'm talking about Americans. No one else on either of these continents goes by that nickname not to mention that the contintents need to be renamed I see no reason why they should be named after a corruption of the name of a European who washed up lost on the shores of a huge continent.

Edited by donjuan3 (08/12/09 06:43 PM)

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#264017 - 08/12/09 06:48 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

You seem to know a lot about the America's. I bet you are from the U.S. Just because you wont tell me where you are from. You sound like doitagains puppet. I like how your first posts on the board are attacking the very people that are trying to stand up for Cannabis in this country. You dont make a lot of sense. But you can think whatever you want.

OfflineCannaboid
Gang Green Gang
Male User Gallery

#264020 - 08/12/09 06:54 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

donjuan3 said:
What a bunch of lazy good for nothing Americans you all are. 300 million of you fuckers and no one has a seed bank? Add this to a list of reasons why this country is a disgraceful monstrosity.

Fuck the feds, they are a bunch of criminal cointel pro murderers anyway what will they do get a bunch of seed sniffing dogs at ever fed ex, ups and US postal service station? Come on man and woman lets get it together here. The Canadians are making the Americans look like the disdainful sloths that they are.

Isn't it moronic when people just go on and on about Americans and how bad they think they are? Are you Canadian? Just get off with your attitude if your going to act like this.:topicsucks:

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: No US seed banks rant. [Re: Cannaboid]
    #264021 - 08/12/09 06:55 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

nice sig cannaboid :lol:

OfflineCannaboid
Gang Green Gang
Male User Gallery

#264024 - 08/12/09 06:58 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

triptonic said:
nice sig cannaboid :lol:

Haha thanks, just decided to go with something humorous :super:

--------------------

Offlinedonjuan3
Stranger
    #264045 - 08/12/09 07:25 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

It's hard to stay on topic about the lack of seed banks with people who defend their criminal oppressive state from its deserved criticism due to their fragile egos and base nationalism. Maybe I should have started this in the activism thread it might have been a bit more productive.

Education is a slow difficult process for many people though. Every bit helps.

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #264047 - 08/12/09 07:27 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

donjuan3 said:
Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:

There were no personal attacks. There was a well deserved attack on Americans. I see your bias though.

so if you're attacking Americans, and someone happens to be an American who's participating in the discussion, then what would you call it?

--------------------

OfflineCannaboid
Gang Green Gang
Male User Gallery

#264048 - 08/12/09 07:28 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

donjuan3 said:
It's hard to stay on topic about the lack of seed banks with people who defend their criminal oppressive state from its deserved criticism due to their fragile egos and base nationalism. Maybe I should have started this in the activism thread it might have been a bit more productive.

Education is a slow difficult process for many people though. Every bit helps.

Your from Canada aren't you?

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#264052 - 08/12/09 07:35 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I like the Southpark Canadians.

OfflineeTarded
Clubbed to Death...
Male User Gallery

#264128 - 08/12/09 08:48 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

While you are correct about states with different laws, once you mail those seed across state lines you are going to have a federal case on your hands, and that's where you're gonna get bent over.  You better believe they're going to try and hit you with every fine they can on top of whatever time and legal fees get handed down. 

Seed banks don't exist in the US because it's not worth the risk to run them at this time.

You can't blame us because our government has it's head up its own ass when it comes to drug policy.  If we stand up and flip em the bird, its only a matter of time before there's a knock at the door.  So we lay low and fight the drug war in our own way -importing seeds, growing our own, sharing info and passing around strains throughout our tight-knit groups.  The underground is alive and well here, but regardless, we are still the minority.

Cali is a huge step forward but the sad truth is that nothing will change until more state reps have enough balls and political backing to ignore federal law and alienate all of those narrow minded "family values" types. Unfortunately for us, these same people make up a huge percentage of the voter base in many states. That's just how it goes in the US.

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: No US seed banks rant. [Re: eTarded]
    #264142 - 08/12/09 08:59 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

eTarded said:
While you are correct about states with different laws, once you mail those seed across state lines you are going to have a federal case on your hands, and that's where you're gonna get bent over.  You better believe they're going to try and hit you with every fine they can on top of whatever time and legal fees get handed down. 

Seed banks don't exist in the US because it's not worth the risk to run them at this time.

You can't blame us because our government has it's head up its own ass when it comes to drug policy.  If we stand up and flip em the bird, its only a matter of time before there's a knock at the door.  So we lay low and fight the drug war in our own way -importing seeds, growing our own, sharing info and passing around strains throughout our tight-knit groups.  The underground is alive and well here, but regardless, we are still the minority.

Cali is a huge step forward but the sad truth is that nothing will change until more state reps have enough balls and political backing to ignore federal law and alienate all of those narrow minded "family values" types. Unfortunately for us, these same people make up a huge percentage of the voter base in many states. That's just how it goes in the US.

:thumbup: And stop getting agressive with people who want what you do.

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #264193 - 08/12/09 09:39 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Pretends to not be American and bitches about Americans.

Just one question, Hows the weather in New York today?

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: No US seed banks rant. [Re: Magash]
    #264200 - 08/12/09 09:42 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

lol he sounds like doitagain.....

OfflineCannaboid
Gang Green Gang
Male User Gallery

#264207 - 08/12/09 09:46 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I don't like people that live in America and just talk trash about it and nothing good, I see it all the time in Texas with people from Mexico, they are like, yeah Mexico is way better, America sucks. If they really believed that why wouldn't they just go back?  :2cents:

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#264211 - 08/12/09 09:48 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Cuz they dont believe it.....we should buy mexico ha ha.

OfflineJeff Funk
 User Gallery

#264270 - 08/12/09 10:28 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

hell no they don't believe that.

--------------------
@Str8dankgenetics

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck