Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJohnny420

BHO
    #242954 - 06/25/09 04:25 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

So my friend had some old assed cheese that was good for pretty much nothing, so we made some BHO out of it. I had never done it before and after a first failed attempt in which a pen exploded in my hand (never use plastic),we successfully got a nice spliff out of it.

I wish i had taken some pictures of the pipe we made. It was a pipe and bowl off a bong. The hole in the bole was the perfect size for the gas can. Using a hose clip to hold some gauze on the end of the pipe and then blasted the can through into a bowl of quite warm water.

The result was some extremly sticky light tan colour goo which we rolled into a thin sausage (tip here is to roll in a small amount of cold water. It stops it sticking to your fingers) and then stuck it in a joint!

BHO FUCKIN ROCKS!!! It take a little bit of prep and confidence in what your doing, but boy is the payoff worth it. It was such a different high. Really clean and light headed with an all over tingle which decended into a zoned out trip where i just felt like i got more and more stoned.

If i ever have a bunch of trim to use up I'm making a bulk of this stuff... it's truely beautiful!

--------------------
:jah: :baggy: WE HIT THE TREES TILL WE LOOK VIETNAMESE :baggy: :jah:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineelcharrosays
Male User Gallery

Re: BHO [Re: Johnny420]
    #243007 - 06/25/09 06:57 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

how many grams of the cheese did it take you to make that one spliff worth of bho?

--------------------

OfflineJohnny420

Re: BHO [Re: elcharrosays]
    #243300 - 06/26/09 07:30 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

we used about 2g of it, which is a bit crazy. i am certain it contained some plant material, but it still packed a punch.

i would like to do it again with more material and better filtration see if i can get it stronger.

--------------------

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #243312 - 06/26/09 07:56 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

i don't think you can make it any stronger, however you might be able to make more.

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

OfflineJohnny420

Re: BHO [Re: SpaceMonkey]
    #243463 - 06/27/09 01:41 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

by stronger i meant purer as i only had gauze for a filter. I'm possibly going to be able to get my hands on some trim at some point so i'll be making a bigger batch.

I've been reading up on materials and teks for making a bigger and better extraction pipe. The 2 materials i've narrowed it down to are copper and stainless steel.

I hear copper can tarnish and requires cleaning before each use. I also hear it can make the oil taste like copper. Have any of you guys known this?

Also where would be a good place to pick up stainless steel parts? Bathroom stores is the only place i cant think of.

--------------------

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Trusted Cultivator
    #243478 - 06/27/09 02:05 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

here is another post that was all about BHO, here. Glass would be your best bet.

--------------------

OfflineJohnny420

#243674 - 06/28/09 03:40 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

The video won't play for some reason, says it's disabled.

The onte thing I am fearful of is it exploding in my hand. I had that happen with some plastic pipe and it scared the hell out of me.

The glass for those outside lights is usually tempered though isn't it?

--------------------

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Trusted Cultivator
    #243720 - 06/28/09 12:39 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Johnny420...If your tubes are exploding your definatly using the wrong type or your over pressurizing your tubes? I am using and have always used a 2 and a half inch round, 1/8" thick walled pvc, for all my extractions. And it never has to be pressurized, Gravity does the work. Sounds to me, your using too thin a tube and the cold butane along with over pressure is cracking your tubes. My tube is like i said, thick pvc with nothing more then a plastic spray paint can top for the top of my tube. I have 2 holes cut into this top, 1 for the butane can spout and the other an pressure release hole cut on the side to release any excess pressure. For the filters, i used a metal window screen and cut 3 slightly bigger then the tube  screens. I cut 3 because i want to stack the screen and alternate them in way that they create a good barrier for your herb but still let the liquid flow good.

But you need to be very very careful if your going to messing with gas!! Butane is sooooo flammable and then the frost bite from the super cold liquid on top of that. People need to research more before they attempt this sort of extraction. Them explosions could have been your last brah!

--------------------

OfflineJohnny420

#245037 - 07/01/09 05:04 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

It only happened the once when i used weak plastic and i think the bud at the tip got wet and froze up when the butane went through.

I agree with being careful though. This is why i wantd to get some advice before trying it again. I should hopefully have some trim by then so it will be worth using a bigger pipe.

Thank you for the concern though. I've read some horror stories of people blowing themselves up.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder