Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal!
    #228534 - 05/20/09 10:56 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

So yeah this is my little girl... Well I sure as hell hope it is but with my record I should be ok.  Its 3 weeks old today! I've been pretty successful before but this one is very ahead of schedule... Its secondary branches have grown considerably, some already 5-6 inches long... Since its doing such a good job of bushing out on its own I decided to top it yesterday(trying to get her large this time), well, actually I FIM'd it if you wanna get technical but I don't know if I was successful yet or not, I've only topped before... BTW How long do you think it should be before I know how many tops I'll have this time, 4-5 days? It's really growing at a freakish pace... 21 days from seed... wtf! I have it under a 30W CFL when the sun goes down, from 8 PM to 8 AM, then she goes out under the all powerful growlight. I gave it the first good dose of Nutes yesterday as well. The stalk is about 1/2 inch at least already.

Tell me what you think, good or bad, I know I burnt some leaves early on but it's recovering great.

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

Edited by Inverted (06/29/09 08:25 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery

Loc: emerica
Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... [Re: Inverted]
    #228701 - 05/20/09 05:55 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

can't wait to see what happens.

:eek:

--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

They should teach african engineering at the college level.  mcgyver 101

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... [Re: MFDoom666]
    #229245 - 05/21/09 07:16 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Well I told myself that if this plant turned out to be a female then I would have this thread moved on over to the grow journals forum.  So I woke up this morning and decided to bring her (fingers-crossed) outside and I decided to look at the progress of my topping 2 days ago.  To my suprise I saw 2 little pear-shaped (don't you agree?) preflowers in between the stipule and branch.  The hairs aren't grown in yet because it is still so new. They'll show in a week I would gather...

I thought it might be a little early to determine sex but this thing is already alternating nodes on the branches and its only 23 days old... Heh, I like it.  I'm making a bold move and saying this is a FEMALE... I only grew one plant out of 3 initial seeds, the other 2 didn't germ. I was praying for it but after seeing that preflower I am fairly positive its a girl... 
I mean usually if you get a male, the preflowers dont start in a single calyx shape at first right?  They tend to cluster or appear on a small stem of sorts? Is any of this correct or am I wrong???

I've grown 99% females in my growing career for some reason and all of my grows are from bagseed... Everytime i've seen a preflower this young, looking like this, it ended up a female...  I think this one is no different.  Thank you Karma!!! Lucked out on the single plant big time! :lol:

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Trusted Cultivator
    #230037 - 05/21/09 06:03 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I really want to see that pic but my GD internet connection is shit.  I can't see much on the thumbnails.  That's crazy that you have a 99% female rate.  I've got a 71% (5 of 7) rate and I thought that was great!  I hope this one ends up over in the grow logs section as you mentioned. 

:burnone:

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #230798 - 05/23/09 02:38 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:
I really want to see that pic but my GD internet connection is shit.  I can't see much on the thumbnails.  That's crazy that you have a 99% female rate.  I've got a 71% (5 of 7) rate and I thought that was great!  I hope this one ends up over in the grow logs section as you mentioned. 

I hope you got to see that pic, It was a good one...

Ya know... I don't know if i've been growing seeds that were the product of a hermie?  Last year I started 20 plants all from the same dank strain...and 3 from other strains.  I got 24 total females including a few late starters... One plant that I gave to my friend as a seedling turned hermie on him... So actually I've never had a male myself technically... 41/41 Females...I love it :lol: Let's just hope this thing really is a FEMALE!?!?!?! I've started 2 more seeds I've acquired in case it is a male.  Then I'll bust out the 175 watt MH!

I WANT THIS THREAD MOVED TO THE GROW JOURNALS FORUM!!!! THANKS

--------------------

Edited by Inverted (05/28/09 12:29 AM)

OfflineIntegra21
Up and coming Farmer

Trusted Cultivator
    #230800 - 05/23/09 03:28 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

looks good. Keep the updates coming.

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #230840 - 05/23/09 11:07 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:
Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:

I hope you got to see that pic, It was a good one...

Ya know... I don't know if i've been growing seeds that were the product of a hermie?  Last year I started 20 plants all from the same dank strain... I got 24 total females including a few late starters...But those were different... One plant that I gave to my friend as a seedling turned hermie on him... So actually I've never had a male myself technically... 41/41 Females...I love it :lol:

I WANT THIS THREAD MOVED TO THE GROW JOURNALS FORUM!!!! THANKS

WOW, that's amazing!  I wonder how those 4 extra were generated.  You might be on to something there.  lol.  Pretty rad success rate though.  I also just moved my comp and it looks like a bitch to me.  I'm still a novice at growing though.  keep up the good work!

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #230846 - 05/23/09 11:27 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I meant I had some other strains that also went female, but 19/20 from the same seedstock were female and the other went hermie on my friend...probably his fault.

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#231972 - 05/26/09 12:27 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Day 26:

Alright well its been 5 days since you guys have seen her, and it's so tough for me not to take pictures every day and post them... I want to keep nearly a week between each pictorial update so you can at least notice some progress... :humpme:

So here's the update:

I purchased some baby Early Girl, and Celebrity tomato plants (4x each) Which I decided to grow this year because I like growing other things as well... I immediately transplanted them into 3 - 5 Gal. and 1 - 2.5 Gal. containers.  Obviously the larger root space will equal larger plants but it was what I had lying around...(2 not pictured) We'll see how they turn out :smirk:

As for the little lady, well she got a new transplant into a 4 gallon container a few days ago and its starting to love the ample space she so well deserves!

I put a shot of my ladies little spot in the garage where she spends 75% of her time.  I bumped it up to 53w 2 days ago so I can get some much needed light to the lower branches as they are really starting to take off since it was topped. I think its starting to show...

My fan leaves are so fat and big that they are really blocking my branches light... Does this keep them from growing to their potential?  Should I start tying her down? I've never tried that and have always wanted to... Will I notice positive results (Lower top but much more branching)?
I ask because stealth has started to be of concern as the size of my baby went from 10" to 14" since my last update... It's going to be a big one... I figure if it doesnt take on the standard christmas tree shape it won't be as noticable.. :/  I also plan on force flowering her in approx. 1 month/30 days since mine have problems finishing when it gets too cold up here. (30's F.)

Can you tell it grew? Look at how big those branches have gotten!!! :thumbup:???

--------------------

Edited by Inverted (05/26/09 12:31 AM)

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... (moved) [Re: Inverted]
    #233313 - 05/28/09 12:09 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

This thread was moved from Marijuana Pictures.

Reason:
Got it this time!

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... (moved) [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #233316 - 05/28/09 12:39 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I'm trying to scrape up money to grab a new bulb for this ($25), 
Which I picked up today, so I can start using it to either double the watts I have on this plant (from 150 to 325!) or use it on the new plant i'm starting and grow that from seedling to harvest indoors, which would be my first indoor grow harvested EVER...

--------------------

OfflineSirius
Saturn Ascends

Loc: The Milky Way
Trusted Cultivator
    #233993 - 05/29/09 05:33 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Is this all you've got planned for the summer, after your (15?) females last year, or what? :grin:

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... (moved) [Re: Sirius]
    #234197 - 05/30/09 11:48 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Sirius said:
Is this all you've got planned for the summer, after your (15?) females last year, or what? :grin:

Sorry to disappoint you guys... (24 last year)

Haha yeah actually it is... I just got another seedling out of the soil today.  But hey, I went back and checked my journal from last year and I didn't even start my seedlings til' June 9th - and they still got to be 6-7 feet tall... My current plant is about 45 days ahead of last year and is already shaping up to be one of the biggest/bushiest plants i've ever grown... I had a lot of plants last year but that just made a big hassle, and im not worried about selling any, I just want some personal stash so I can stop paying for weed. Not to mention the cops took a good 1/4LB from me last year... no charge...weird

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#234198 - 05/30/09 11:49 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Good to see you again Sirius! I'm hoping some of the same people are still around to see this one through. I kinda bailed on the world when I harvested last year... I don't think that's gonna happen this time.

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#234799 - 05/31/09 10:00 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Day 32:

Okay so this is the second night of 12/12 for my plant.  The daily progress is quite impressive outta this one... I can give some credit to the sun though because for the last few days it's been 75-80 and Clear Skies all day.  I haven't needed to use the 150 Watts of Flouro's I had surrounding it because now that it's been sunny I've taken it out into the sun at 8:30 in the morning and put it away when the sun gets weak at 8:30 at night so it's a pretty perfect schedule... at least for now.  This is a comparison of how much it has grown in exactly 6 days (Kinda blurry-Sorry)... Filling in nicely!

BTW this plant seems to be about 80-90+% Indica--It should take 7-8 weeks to finish from right now right???

It has 12 Large branches which will be the 12 main colas.  I've never had a plant this short with soooo many branches! I must have topped it just right at the right time in growth. It isn't growing vertical at all that I can notice but it is filling in with vegetation so heavily I can't see through the plant at all.  I'm hoping it'll throw 40g or so at me :heart:  The branches are so thick and strong I really think this plant is going to yield some big dense nugs.  Since I'm flowering it now (for security reasons, no place to hide it this year) it will finish in the prime of summer when its still hot and sunny every day. My yield will be maximized because of this tek...

I also have a new seedling at 2 days and has its first true leaves coming in already...

--------------------

Edited by Inverted (05/31/09 10:21 PM)

Offlinehelmet
Bag Seed Veteran
Male

Loc: Pacific NW
    #234867 - 06/01/09 03:11 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

looks like it would be an exelent plant to veg out hella and then take a bunch of clones, and veg and flower them. heh.

looks good tho!

--------------------

Third grow  Third grow  Second grow  First grow(in that order) Fun Times :smile:

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... (moved) [Re: helmet]
    #236011 - 06/03/09 04:00 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

It is growing ridiculously fast since I put it into flower (day 4?) it grew from 15 - 18 inches in a few days.  I noticed that all of the tops of the newly growing branches are a more pale green than the rest of the older growth. Is this because of putting it from 24 to 12 hours of light?, i've never flowered this way before and am sorta concerned it might be a nute deficiency... Any ideas?

--------------------

Offlinehelmet
Bag Seed Veteran
Male

#236063 - 06/03/09 05:59 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

that's what i've always guessed is that it could use a little more phospherous. every time i flower my stuff changes to a lighter color because i try to go as light on the nutes as i can so when i harvest i don't have to worry about harshness from nutes.

--------------------

Third grow  Third grow  Second grow  First grow(in that order) Fun Times :smile:

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#236653 - 06/05/09 10:06 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Day 37:

FUCK... Well i'm on day 6 flowering... And it's starting to look like I wasted nearly 40 days on nothing. I think i've grown my first MALE ever (8 Yrs.)... It's not a sure thing but all of the emerging preflowers look very close to the female calyx - but without any hairs.  They seem a little too young to tell but usually I thought the hair emerges almost immediately from it... I also thought that male preflowers come in a single little bunch of balls at the node? ANYONE? I'm starting to confuse myself. I just don't wanna pull a noob move and chop premature.  This has been the fastest growing and bushiest plant I've ever had the pleasure of cultivating. It would be sooo sad to see it go... I'll get pics when I can, it's getting ridiculously large since flowering began...

On a lighter note, I found 2 more seeds and they popped up yesterday, along with my 3rd seedling which is cooking w/ gas for only being 6 days old from first light.

--------------------

OfflineAudz

#236768 - 06/05/09 05:56 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Do you have a pic you could throw up so the rest of us could take a gander at the pre-flowers? Kind of hard to tell from description alone.

But damn, that sexually ambiguous plant is looking amazing! Hope it turns out female!

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... (moved) [Re: Audz]
    #237953 - 06/09/09 12:26 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Nah its a male but thats okay i'm just gonna let him pollinate, collect some, then breed him with one of my 3 little plants I have going, then cut his ass down and make a butter batch. I wish it was a female though cuz it was a great strain, super branchy, its 22 inches tall and has huge branches everywhere that are growing there own branches...

The 3 others I have going are all from dank so the seeds I get this harvest are gonna be some nice genetics!

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... (moved) [Re: Audz]
    #238954 - 06/12/09 06:22 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Day 44

Well its 2 weeks into flowering and is definately a full blown Male... Oh well, I'm gonna collect his pollen and then cut him down and make a batch of butter if thats possible...

On a lighter note: My 3 young plants are doing great and since I installed the MH they are taking off quickly.  I hope to get pollen and pollinate one of the females.

I'm only looking for an Oz or 2 so I'm thinking im going to switch it over to flower in a week or two.

The larger one is recovering after I let it grow into the CFL..., So glad they are under the MH now though...

--------------------

Offlinehelmet
Bag Seed Veteran
Male

#238961 - 06/12/09 06:28 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

look nice and healty for the most part!

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #239010 - 06/12/09 11:05 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

That male looks nice!  Too bad it's a bloke.  Good luck making some butter out of that.  Do you ever do any training to your plants?

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... (moved) [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #239110 - 06/13/09 08:44 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I topped the male, which I'm really glad I did because that thing is bushy as hell.  It would be a lot more filled in but we went through a week of overcast skies.  It's been sunny for a couple days now and that makes me smile cuz I know that my plants LOVE it.

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #239133 - 06/13/09 10:44 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

You ever fim your plants?  I've been researching some shit and I think for my next grow I will use a fim tech. to hopefully get some more main shoots.  Couple that with 4 or 5 other plants and a scrog w/ GDP and og kush.  Oh i can't wait.  I want to start the log now.  lol.  I'm sure those young ladies turn out just fine.  Hopefully everything goes according to your plan.

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

Offlinehelmet
Bag Seed Veteran
Male

#239307 - 06/13/09 05:21 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

both of my first two harvest were fim'd plants

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #239308 - 06/13/09 05:22 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Is that the one you made a log out of?  If so i should go back and read it better.  :crazy:

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#240053 - 06/15/09 11:55 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I need to get the camera soon and update you guys with some pics.  I'll describe whats goin' on right now because I'm high enough to ramble...

The male is looking great and is full fledge into flowering.  It has seemed to stop stretching and is switching over to growth of the pollen sacks.  From a few feet away it looks like an early flowering female until you get closer and notice that there aren't any hairs and the buds are just a bunch of testicles... Hehe, None of them have opened up yet though, it seems like they are growing at a uniform pace and will probably shed the pollen at relatively the same time (a few days). I plan on collecting a decent amount and seeding the fuck out of one big nug from my other plants.

The 3 little babies aren't so much babies already.  I'm thinking they want nutes and a transplant at this time.  I'll accomplish that tomorrow and post pics.  I didn't see them for 2 days and they dried out quickly under the MH.  One of them was very wilted but recovered in hours, I believe it was stunted because of this.  I moved them to within 4-5'' of the light and its plenty warm but I added a fan and they seem to be within tolerance of not burning.  I'm so fucking satisfied at the growth rate under this new light!

The 2 twins are 11 days old tomorrow and are up to 5-6 nodes already and branches are beginning to grow.  The 15 day old burn victim is slightly behind.  It has 1 more node then the other 2 but is stretched much more and has a thicker stem... I'll bury them all down during transplanting so I don't lose any more unnecessary vertical space.

Do any of you think it would be safe to flower them in approx. 1 week???
I plan on only getting 1/2-1 Oz per plant.  I found a single seed in an 1/8 of some seriously chronic bud, it popped the soil today and I just need to get a couple sets of leaves on her before I switch the lights.  I'm guessing I'll get at least 2 females and have a high end goal of 2oz...

If I flowered them now there would be at least 4-6 branches on these bitches... I know its not a lot but its much better than flowering from seed or growing a lowryder... My plants are already 4-6 inches tall and growing very fast... I think they are mature enough to flower, although they aren't alternating nodes yet...

PLEASE READ THIS THOROUGHLY AND COMMENT ON MY INQUIRIES!!!
:ganja:

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Updates [Re: Inverted]
    #240435 - 06/17/09 02:36 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Hey guys... Seems like you all gave up on me since I had the big male... I have been able to find a couple seeds here and there and managed to get these 3 going strong.  The tall one was burnt, the short ones were vegged almost completely under my MH so thats why they are different heights.

I just got a 4th seedling going and its a seed out of some seriously chronic bud... Its on day 1 above the soil...

I think the biggest one is like 16 days old or something and the shorter ones are only 11 days... I got my shit figured out finally and plan to flip the lights shortly, I don't need much just some personal stash to keep the drug dealers away... hah

Its gonna be pollen collecting time fairly soon!  :ganja:

--------------------

Edited by Inverted (06/17/09 02:39 PM)

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#241185 - 06/19/09 05:59 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Ok guys I get it... You don't like me anymore :frown:

How does my next batch look, they are growing insanely fast after the first dose of nutes, root stimulator, and a transplant to 1 gallon containers.  I'm hoping to flip the 12/12 switch soon here... I'm hoping to get some approval from you all before I do! ARE THEY BIG ENOUGH TO FLOWER???

P.S. My male started cumming today so I gotta catch his load to pollinate 1 of my females.

--------------------

OfflineIntegra21
Up and coming Farmer

Trusted Cultivator
    #241188 - 06/19/09 06:10 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Well, unless you have new pics of the girls, the size of them in the pics above is too small for me to flower. Id let them get to at least 12-18 inches first. Usually alternating nodes is a good sign it's time. This is by no means a rule, since you can put a seedling into flower ant 2 inches tall and it will flower. and if your worried about them getting to big, Just Scrog them. My 2 cents so you dont get to depressed and shoot yourself while swallowing a load from your disappointing male.

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Updates [Re: Integra21]
    #241197 - 06/19/09 07:20 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Cheer up big guy!  I had weeks go by when i was posting some beautiful flower pics where no one responded.  I know how u feel.  I try to spread myself out too much and keep up with every log.  That shit has just boggled my brain and i get so confused about who's doing what.  So i hesitate to post comments as it might have already been commented on before.  That happens especially with the text heavy logs.  I like my logs as pictures with a bit of commentary.  I just read this one again front to back and have a few comments and questions for you.  Are you going to flower these three little bitches indoors under your hid?  I thought it was an MH only set up.  Or are you going to take em outside everyday like u had planned with the male (before it was a male)?  If you are keeping them indoor I would do a scrog and try to get as high of a yield as i could by stretching those limbs horizontally over the screen.  How long would 1/2 oz per plant last u anyway?  Probably shorter than the time it takes to grow it out.  Are you under some time constraints or something?  You seem eager to flower them.

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#242001 - 06/22/09 01:11 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Ok so i'm kinda fuckin drunk right now (I know its only 2 here...) lol but I managed to take some update pics! 

I'm too fucked up to explain what's goin' on and respond to my followers... Hah.... Furrowed! I'll answer your questions a little later when I'm not so fucked up. Buit for now here's what I've accomplished in 5 days...

I think the biggest best looking of the smaller 3 is a male... But on a lighter note I think the other 2 are females!!! I LST'd the tallest girl because she was getting too close to my MH (2")  I never thought I would keep my canopy as nearly as close as I did with CFL's... I let my plants get within 2-3 inches of my light... I always thought they would burn if they were closer than 6" but I guess as long as there is circulation they don't fry!

P.S. I included a pic of my 2 strains of tomatoes... If you followed my log you know when I planted them..  :bongload:

--------------------

InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
    #242012 - 06/22/09 01:33 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

looks great! ....what nutes have you been feeding them...

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Updates [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #242089 - 06/22/09 04:57 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks bro!  You gotta get a cam!  You've got something going on right now don't you???

Actually I've basically been just letting them suck off my MG soil and I give them 15-15-15 shultz once in a while but I usually don't go fert-happy on anything I grow...

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#242201 - 06/23/09 12:57 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

The LST'd female is about 23 days old (I know small for its age)

The Biggest Male is about 53 days old

The 2 smaller untrained plants (1 male?  the other must be female) are 15 days old... pretty nice for just over 2 weeks I think...

DO MALES SHOW SEX BEFORE FEMALES???

I ask because one of the twins is looking like its a male but the other one is almost identical and not showing any signs of sex... Is this an indication that it will probably show female due to the major delay?

--------------------

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #242220 - 06/23/09 09:02 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

DO MALES SHOW SEX BEFORE FEMALES???

yes usually about 2 weeks.....as long as there is no stress on the plants to abrupt their schedule, then females should show a little after males

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #242222 - 06/23/09 09:04 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Thanks bro!  You gotta get a cam!  You've got something going on right now don't you???

i know i really do need a cam..........i harvested like a week ago....

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Updates!!! [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #242817 - 06/25/09 08:42 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

So it's June 25th and I don't feel like doing the math on how many days they have been alive... The only confirmed female is about 22 days old and the twins (1 LST'd male? 1 untrained male...sigh) are about 17.  My smallest is about 8 days.  I'm thinking about just cloning my confirmed female because I know it came from great genetics and I've had trouble with males lately.

Check out my smallest (lady? fingers crossed) child!!! :eek:  It mutated itself into having 2+ main stems after the 3rd node!!! Look at the new growth - There's 4 sets of leaves coming in at once, and 1-2 random single blade leaves also from the same node!!!  I've never seen anything like this before... I think the seed may have been feminised as well because it was a lone seed in a large amount of good ass ganja! (everytime I grow one of those seeds it turns female) It has such tight internode spacing that its leaves are overlapping... I love it, I don't have to top it and stunt it's growth because it's naturally growing as if it were topped... fucking sweeeet! I pray that it's a female because I know it will be the dankest of all my plants and it's characteristics are amazing thus far...

I also took down my big ass male last night and he's a hangin upside down from his roots that fat bastard!  I'm getting impatient because I haven't smoked more than 1 hit in the last 4 days and I keep reading all these stories about how just 1 little male can make enough butter to get you high up to 3 times and this male is almost 3 feet tall and 4 weeks into flowering so I think I can get 6 doses from him!  I want to get high today! I plan on going and getting him, chopping him up fresh in the blender, simmering in 1/2 Lb of butter and water for 2 hours and then straining it all out and separating the butter from the water!  SOUND GOOD TO YOU???  :ganja:

P.S. The confirmed female is the farthest left in the 3rd (middle) Picture.

--------------------

Edited by Inverted (06/25/09 02:02 PM)

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Updates!!! [Re: Inverted]
    #242841 - 06/25/09 10:23 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

:thumbup:

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#244345 - 06/29/09 08:06 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Ok sooo here's a quick update since my girlfriend is coming over and doesn't let me browse the Growery when she is present...

I have lost track of how old they are cuz I don't feel like going back to check, i'll edit the post when I get the time/motivation.

The "whorled phyllotaxy" plant I think it's called is still growing 3 branches per node and it's so short and squat I don't know how any light gets through the canopy, if at all.  I also transplanted her? after taking pictures into a 1 gallon, should be good in that until harvest.

My lone female is probably near 26 days or so, I'll re-check and edit later.

My LST on this lady is paying off.  She is a stretchy strain for some reason and tying down really saved space and caused significant branching to occur.  I only have a target of 1oz on this plant and I think if I flower soon I can achieve this.  That should be enough smoke to last  until I get get some others closer to harvest. It has at least 10 nice tops and if I get 1/8 per top I'll already be over an Oz.

--------------------

Edited by Inverted (06/29/09 08:08 PM)

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Loc: Flag
    #244487 - 06/29/09 11:45 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Shit dude that shit looks good are you going to just flower under that MH bulb or are you going to put them outside? And what are you going to do with the one on the deck? are you going to collect its pollen and pollenate one of the fems with it? looks like it was a pretty fast grower.:thumbup: I didnt know what I was missing. haha.

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Updates [Re: Triptonic]
    #244491 - 06/30/09 12:00 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

triptonic said:
Shit dude that shit looks good are you going to just flower under that MH bulb or are you going to put them outside? And what are you going to do with the one on the deck? are you going to collect its pollen and pollenate one of the fems with it? looks like it was a pretty fast grower.:thumbup: I didnt know what I was missing. haha.

You know what those are great questions because I'm trying to figure out the exact same things.  I made brownies from him and collected a bunch of pollen. I got very baked from him a few times.
Do you guys think that light plus 70w of CFL's would be enough to flower that little lady indoors?

Otherwise I'll just bring her outside on sunny days, but if I can flower her indoors I'll do a Scrog since I have all of the materials to do so...

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK???

--------------------

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #244496 - 06/30/09 12:04 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

what is the wattage and lumen output on the MH system?

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#244499 - 06/30/09 12:29 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Dr. Siekadellyk said:
what is the wattage and lumen output on the MH system?

It's a HydroFarm Sunburst 175 with a Sylvania 4200K bulb that is brand new, Puts out 14,400 Lumens.  It's really a nice setup at least for me!  Lots o' light from it and not too much heat!

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#244500 - 06/30/09 12:39 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I will give you a free cat for your light....its a fair trade, you know it is.

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#244505 - 06/30/09 01:05 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

:lol:  Shhh don't let my GF see that she will steal it from me and take the cat, she is freakin' obsessed with the damn creatures... Sorry my man I'm allergic to cats... I would probably like them a lot if I didn't react.

Dr. S! You think that is a decent amount of light, considering I keep it 3" from my canopy...?

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#244506 - 06/30/09 01:32 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Ha ha yea im not a cat lover either although mine are pretty sweet, I live with my GF and she loves them so its all good haha they keep her entertained while im on the growery.

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#244519 - 06/30/09 03:15 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Haha we seem to have many things in common!  Thats pretty sweet, I promise once I get a job i'm comin' down there with my girl and I wanna eat some shrooms but I can't find em' right now.  I would def. come down and chill for a day or two, smoke out hella, maybe trip and I'll unleash everything I know and we could just talk and learn for hours... So motivate me to get a job and i'll make that happen.

--------------------

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #244554 - 06/30/09 08:38 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

well if your putting that one little lady under it, then it will be fine but id raise it just a little bit and make sure you have good ventilation .........but you said you had "70w of CFL's" too....you can put those up also because "the more light the better"! especially for flowering............ just keep the heat down.....

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

Edited by Dr. Siekadellyk (06/30/09 08:47 AM)

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#244626 - 06/30/09 01:59 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Yes I finally got some motivation!!!

I woke up early this morning and thought "Hey! Why not re-build my grow area, or better yet create a grow area!"

I got to work on the miter saw right away, I made it 30" Tall, and 20" X 20" Wide and Deep.  I know it's not a lot of space but it's all I need to flower 2-3 plants at a time.  I don't have a way to hang my light really, I had it on ropes on a hockey stick bridged across two larger objects (chair, fishhouse) and that was too jimmy rigged for me. 

I made the box 20 inches because the light hood is 20 inches and it rests on top perfectly and will not budge. It also does not block any light distribution in the process.  I put an elevated floor in, 4 " off the ground but made it so I can take it out IF I need additional height. I figure off the ground is better for moisture problems.

I sawzalled a nice section out on the support underneath the front of the hood so my fan can still blow across the canopy and bulb keeping everything nice and cool (+/- 75f) so I can keep them close during flowering for tighter buds.

One of the main reasons I built this is if I decide to ScrOG this lady when I flip the lights it will be very easy because I now have a frame to work with and just need to staple up my chickenwire 6-7 Inches below the light.  Does that sound about right?

First and 2nd pics are of my last remaining male. 

The pics of the new box are fairly self explanatory!  I don't think I want to enclose it because I don't really need to for security reasons as this is a storage room that no one goes into.  It also keeps the heat only a few degrees about room temp and that has worked great so far.

Last few are of our Clematis almost fully in bloom!

--------------------

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #244637 - 06/30/09 02:18 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

between you and Integra21, you guys both have some mouth watering gardens!! 

Keep up the good work.:thumbup:

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Updates [Re: SpaceMonkey]
    #244641 - 06/30/09 02:30 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks Dude! That means a lot! How are your babies doin?

--------------------

OfflineIntegra21
Up and coming Farmer

Trusted Cultivator
    #244646 - 06/30/09 02:41 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Looking good inverted. Glad to see you getting all ambitious. I would wrap the back and sides with mylar or black/white poly for light reflection, so you make the most out of your light. Otherwise, keep up the good work.

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Updates [Re: Integra21]
    #244658 - 06/30/09 03:06 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

My babies are getting a slow start right now. I dropped one while moving it, fell out of the pot and soil scattered eveywhere. Picked it back up and replanted it. Seems to be doing fine and still growing.

I have not been able to give them the light they need due to electric prices here and the fact i have close neighbors. Wanted to get them boosted up before taking them to the field. I have the whole yard to myself for the next 2 weeks so plan on giving them as much sun as possible for them 2 weeks then out to the field.

I will start a grow log at that point. Right now though they are just not worthy. I have 3 purple urkle and 3 bagseed plants which are probly a good strain too. And then i have some unknown growing in my flower garden for a total of seven.

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#244659 - 06/30/09 03:07 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:
Haha we seem to have many things in common!  Thats pretty sweet, I promise once I get a job i'm comin' down there with my girl and I wanna eat some shrooms but I can't find em' right now.  I would def. come down and chill for a day or two, smoke out hella, maybe trip and I'll unleash everything I know and we could just talk and learn for hours... So motivate me to get a job and i'll make that happen.

Ha ha my buddy is growin shrooms. But this weekend im goin to watch Man Man and Public Enemy ahahahhaha + some others at this concert in Des Moines oh chea.

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#244665 - 06/30/09 03:32 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Integra21 said:
Looking good inverted. Glad to see you getting all ambitious. I would wrap the back and sides with mylar or black/white poly for light reflection, so you make the most out of your light. Otherwise, keep up the good work.

Thanks man I appreciate that.  I'll try to get an emergency blanket and wrap it around the sides and back at least, I want one whole side open for complete ventilation though.

Quote:

SpaceMonkey said: I have 3 purple urkle and 3 bagseed plants which are probly a good strain too. And then i have some unknown growing in my flower garden for a total of seven.

That's awesome man I will stick around to wait for your progress!

Quote:

triptonic said:
Ha ha my buddy is growin shrooms.

You're my new best friend... :hug:  seriously I need to trip it's been so long.

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#244666 - 06/30/09 03:34 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

lol grow some its not hard haha I dont really trip anymore.....to much anxiety.

OfflineTrippyShitMan
Dr.GreenThumb
Male

#244668 - 06/30/09 03:36 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

very nice lookin grow keep it up :thumbup: Props

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Updates [Re: TrippyShitMan]
    #244670 - 06/30/09 03:45 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Gracias TSM!  If you ever got a question let me know, I've been reading forums daily since 2001 and have a decent amount of knowledge on the matter... :lol:

Trip- I used to have the same problems, I'd start self-analyzing and shit and all my thoughts would turn negative and then I'd have a semi-bad trip... Then I usually just wanted it to end.  Ever since I met my GF and tripped with her a couple times they've been completely happy trips and no mental self destruction... haha awww it's not funny.

--------------------

Edited by Inverted (06/30/09 03:48 PM)

OfflineIntegra21
Up and coming Farmer

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Updates [Re: TrippyShitMan]
    #244672 - 06/30/09 03:55 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I'm growin shrooms too. Have a pic of them hidden in the middle of my grow journal.

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#244713 - 06/30/09 06:08 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:
Gracias TSM!  If you ever got a question let me know, I've been reading forums daily since 2001 and have a decent amount of knowledge on the matter... :lol:

Trip- I used to have the same problems, I'd start self-analyzing and shit and all my thoughts would turn negative and then I'd have a semi-bad trip... Then I usually just wanted it to end.  Ever since I met my GF and tripped with her a couple times they've been completely happy trips and no mental self destruction... haha awww it's not funny.

Ya dude thats cool haha I gotta get the anxiety under control before I even think about tripping again. But dude my plants are doing good man, they didnt burn or anything. Probably cuz of the overcast skies today. But my buddy and I went out there and the soil was still damp so thats good too. I like your new grow closet/cupboard/wooden box with a light ontop of it haha that plant looks really healthy too.

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#244760 - 06/30/09 08:41 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks bro, I woke up early this morning and it took me like 4 hours to make because I was super anal and made everything perfectly square and flush... Probably could have created it in an hour but oh well, I was high and love doing perfect work.  30" of vertical grow space is pretty decent.  My largest pot is 12" tall so that still leaves me 18" from soil to the hood.  So basically the tallest my plant/s can get is about 16" tall which is fine because I want to keep growing a clone or two at a time from now on.  I want to be able to harvest once a month.  It just looks a lot more clean and pro. now compared to before.  Pots sitting on a dusty moist floor, I had a bad feeling about that. Now there are visible boundaries for my ladies.

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#244861 - 07/01/09 06:09 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Alright well I kinda got in over my head this morning as well...

Well, we'll see about that.  I actually think I followed directions to a "T".

I took 2 clones off of my female.  I figured what the hell, why not!?  I don't have access to any more seeds and I know its a female.  This way I'll have a staggered harvest.  They'll remain in 24/0 light until they have definately rooted, then straight to 12/12.  I'm switching the mother to flowering tonight!  Finally! :strokebeard:

I think this strain is going to take a while to root though just by judging it's growth characteristics thus far... My other plant would be perfect to clone but he's lookin like a boy but I'm not cuttin' him down until I'm absolutely sure.

Here's the method I tried to clone this bitch. (Soil)

1. Cut the clones off at a nice angle, right above the first node. (4-5")

2. Removed the bottom set of fan leaves.

3. Soaked in bottled water for 5 minutes.

4. Dipped and tapped the stems in Rooting Hormone Powder.

5. Stuck them 2-3 inches down into moist potting soil (prepped hole).

6. Made 2 translucent humidity domes and placed them over the clones, misted once.

7. Lighting with (1) 30W CFL and (1) 23W CFL. (24/0)

Think I did a good job? I can't take pics until my parents get back from Cozumel, Mexico in 6 days.  I assure you I followed the directions EXACTLY as mentioned.

--------------------

OfflineTrippyShitMan
Dr.GreenThumb
Male

#244919 - 07/01/09 10:47 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Sounds good lets hope they take root and shoot up :laugh:

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #244978 - 07/01/09 01:16 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#245035 - 07/01/09 05:00 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

So is there a possibility that the clones can stay healthy looking and not wilt for those 2 weeks and still not root? Or will they wilt and look shitty if they aren't going to root???

--------------------

OfflineOjom
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #245057 - 07/01/09 06:51 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

They are likely to wilt for a few days anyway in my experience, but that doesn't mean they won't root.

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #245120 - 07/01/09 11:32 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:
So is there a possibility that the clones can stay healthy looking and not wilt for those 2 weeks and still not root? Or will they wilt and look shitty if they aren't going to root???

why are you thinkin they wont root?.....you'd be surprised at what they can go through and live.....ive stored many unrooted clones in the fridge with the open cut moist inside a rockwool cube/ rapped in a wet paper towel/ or even in a cup of water.....then i took them out dipped them in rooting hormone, stuck them in something and put them under light......

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

Edited by Dr. Siekadellyk (07/01/09 11:32 PM)

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#245128 - 07/01/09 11:53 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Dr. Siekadellyk said:
Quote:

Inverted said:

why are you thinkin they wont root?.....you'd be surprised at what they can go through and live.....ive stored many unrooted clones in the fridge with the open cut moist inside a rockwool cube/ rapped in a wet paper towel/ or even in a cup of water.....then i took them out dipped them in rooting hormone, stuck them in something and put them under light......

But then sadly they died hahahaha just messing with ya man.

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#245343 - 07/02/09 04:22 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Well im just skeptical of this whole process.  I just feel like they won't live because I don't have a cloner or like an aeroponics setup.  Are they likely to still root in soil?  I did everything right but we'll see, I guess it just takes a while...

--------------------

OfflineIntegra21
Up and coming Farmer

Trusted Cultivator
    #245347 - 07/02/09 04:53 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

One of the best ways i Know is to Root clones in rockwool cubes. I have never tried in strait soil, but time will tell. And as long as you have a humidity dome, you should be fine. But remember that clones and seedlings are far more vounerable to heat damage than vegging plants.

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #245488 - 07/02/09 11:14 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:
Well im just skeptical of this whole process.  I just feel like they won't live because I don't have a cloner or like an aeroponics setup.  Are they likely to still root in soil?  I did everything right but we'll see, I guess it just takes a while...

you dont need a high tek setup to have them root......you did everything fine....go smoke a fat one and wait!!!:getstoned:

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Trusted Cultivator
    #245528 - 07/03/09 12:10 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

more like go relax!

--------------------

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #245534 - 07/03/09 12:16 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

SpaceMonkey said:
more like go relax!

:thumbup::chugbeer:

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#245792 - 07/03/09 04:24 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Hahah oh I've been relaxing all right.  There was a festival in my town last night and I wandered around shitfaced and ran into a long time friend who decided to buy his first rolls and he gave me one (they were amazing...) and we snorted em' and went back to the fair... It was a great fucking night.

The heat is probably about 85 in my little clone cabinet.  I figured keeping them warm and moist would be a good Idea...

I've just never cloned before and have no idea how easy it is to fuck them up.  I never lose seedlings so I figure I've got a good shot of these rooting.

My mother is getting big fast.  I've been too drunk lately to actually set the lights at the right time so they just keep vegging... That's okay though because I bet my expected yield will double because of the extra veg time.  She has 12+ Nice size tops and they are starting to explode due to the extra 3 gallons of root space.  So much for my 1oz goal...

I can't wait to get the pics up for you guys though because I can't for another 5 days and by that time she's gonne be much bigger.

The smaller 3-way plant is about 5 inches tall with 7 nodes... very tight and sturdy.  I'll flower her at the same time. If she's a girl.
:ganja::potleaf::ganja::potleaf::ganja::potleaf::ganja::potleaf:

--------------------

Edited by Inverted (07/03/09 04:26 PM)

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Trusted Cultivator
    #245794 - 07/03/09 04:34 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Right on brah :thumbup:

We be waiting for the updated pics when u get back to posting

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#246131 - 07/05/09 05:14 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

So my clones have been under the lights for 4.5 days now and haven't showed any changes since they were cut.  Should the light cycle be anything but 24/0?  I've never really researched it and figured I'd just ask you guys!

I'm also misting once a day onto the insides of the dome and then the soil and clone.  Is this okay?

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#246132 - 07/05/09 05:17 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

lol, dude they will be ok just keep them in the dome. I have heard that clones dont like the light to much but im not sure about that. I know when I took close off my plant it stayed green forever and I didnt think it was rooting so I pulled it up to check and ripped all the roots off haha. Dont do that I was stupid for checking. I think your clones will root, just make sure that you keep them under your humidity dome so they are happy. :bigblunt:

OfflineIntegra21
Up and coming Farmer

Trusted Cultivator
    #246155 - 07/05/09 06:05 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah, if they are in a dome, just mist the floor of the dome. But As far as misting the plants, I spray with a green Technaflora Thrive alive organic solution the day they are cut and every few days with water, but sometimes not at all after first spray. In doing the less spray, I have noticed that my clones rooted faster. I use 24hr light. But make sure your neduim never dries out fully, as this will most likely cause death. Lets hear about how it goes when your done. Hope this info helps, And dont forget to smoke a pipe when your done in my honor, since you will most likely have a 100% success rate, pending other conditions are optimal like temp. All of my clones have been able to survive outside the dome after 1 week. So dont be afraid to pull one out to test your strain, as long as you cut extras, which is always recomended, that way you have clones to trade with friends or give as gifts to a buddy in need.

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #246194 - 07/05/09 08:45 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Should the light cycle be anything but 24/0?

24/0 is great for rooting cuttings and vegging in general, but you can also use different variations like 4 ex: 18/6 ,16/8 ....

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: Inverted]
    #247209 - 07/08/09 12:49 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Alright well it's day 5 of flowering.

Things seem to be taking off very well and stretching quite a bit but there is nothing I can do about that... It's part of the game.

My 2 clones are looking healthy still, but i'm unsure whether or not they are rooting... It almost looks like they have grown a little in the last 2 days but i'm not sure,  the clones are about 7 or 8 days old.

The smaller of the 2 plants is stretching like a bitch since she was put into 12/12.  It is growing 2,3,and 4 branches per node... I love it. Might clone this one as well.

My mother has doubled in size since the last update, probably even more! I've got the pics of the unsure Calyx's!?  I'm about 95% sure it's a female though... They are just missing the hairs which look like they might be peeking out.

Let me know what you guys think... (think this will last until my next harvest?) It will be nice to have a staggered harvest.

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: Inverted]
    #247219 - 07/08/09 01:11 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Ya man im about 99% sure that is a female.....weird though lol. But we all know how women can get.

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: Triptonic]
    #247221 - 07/08/09 01:15 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Hahah! :lol:  She's late damnit!!! Better not be preggers!

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#247227 - 07/08/09 01:20 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

ya that is kinda weird but you havent had a male in there right?

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: Triptonic]
    #247234 - 07/08/09 01:43 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I have had males in there but they only showed preflowers and then they went outside...

I'm making seeds with one or two of her branches w/ the pollen in my freezer.

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#247240 - 07/08/09 01:54 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Don't you think that 1 week has made a huge difference?  The mother didn't even make it half way across the box, now it fills 3/4 of it!  Look back and check the old pics and then compare, it's amazing!

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#247241 - 07/08/09 01:55 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

There that's easier!

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#247252 - 07/08/09 02:54 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I had to get a couple sunshine shots since I'm a lil' drunk and frisky!

Edit: Are any of you obsessed with your plants as much as I am???  :shrug:

--------------------

Edited by Inverted (07/08/09 02:55 PM)

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #247254 - 07/08/09 02:57 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Edit: Are any of you obsessed with your plants as much as I am???

yes, i love my cannabis plants

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #247260 - 07/08/09 03:06 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Good to hear Dr. !  How are they looking my friend?

--------------------

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #247266 - 07/08/09 03:28 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

they are looking really healthy!... good job:thumbup:

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #247271 - 07/08/09 03:50 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Lookin good man. You should check out my grow outside lol I think my buddy is uploading a pic of a male we found out by our plants...its fucking huge.

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#247274 - 07/08/09 04:04 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Well I for sure will check it out, did you post pic's yet or update it?

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#247275 - 07/08/09 04:06 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

No not yet...my buddy and I are making hash outta the male. haha.

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Trusted Cultivator
    #247324 - 07/08/09 07:10 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:
Are any of you obsessed with your plants as much as I am???  :shrug:

So much so i am thinking about seeing psychologist to get some OCD meds!

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: SpaceMonkey]
    #247379 - 07/08/09 08:40 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Haha my GF wants to cut me off from the Growery... Not gonna happen!

Don't make hash with it cook it into cannabutter its much more effective!

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#247385 - 07/08/09 08:44 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

haha to late lol........

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#247388 - 07/08/09 08:48 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Did you yield anything?

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#247390 - 07/08/09 08:49 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Not sure yet my buddy is making it with butane. The plant was probably 10 feet tall.

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #247421 - 07/08/09 10:03 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Don't make hash with it cook it into cannabutter its much more effective!

Quote:

Inverted said:
Did you yield anything?

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#247423 - 07/08/09 10:07 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

triptonic said:
Not sure yet my buddy is making it with butane. The plant was probably 10 feet tall.

Gosh siek read lol.

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #247427 - 07/08/09 10:12 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

triptonic said:
Quote:

triptonic said:

Gosh siek read lol.

o shit how did i miss that?......ive never tried making honey oil from a male but id imagine it to be very unpure.....for future purposes like inverted said edibles is tha way to go with males....!....and wow you just found a ten foot tall male near you babies? that could have been bad if you didnt find it in time?

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#247428 - 07/08/09 10:15 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

lol slightly haha but ya it was fucking huge. I dont think anyone planted it cuz it looked like the soil wasnt bothered and it was growing by a bush...my buddy was looking for plants that looked like MJ so we could plant them in weird places to make sure people wouldnt notice the real MJ and he looked up and was like hey man looks like that plant looks like MJ haha. Turns out it was and it was huge. We probably got like a pound or more of leaves off the damn thing. He has a pic of it with me in it if he ever uploads it......I told him he should and he said he would but he's probably stoned lol.

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #247431 - 07/08/09 10:19 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

wow kool good find!.....id scope out the place again to see if you can find more because you dont want no seedy weed, you want some sensimilla:thumbup:

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#247434 - 07/08/09 10:22 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Ya I think we will sometime soon. But the little ones arent big enough to be knocked up yet.

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #247441 - 07/08/09 10:26 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

yeah, it wont be too long before they can tho:dazedandconfused:

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#247442 - 07/08/09 10:27 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

lol hopefully! have you seen them lately they are growing pretty fast. I WISH MY BUDDY WOULD UPLOAD THAT SHIT! damn!

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #247444 - 07/08/09 10:29 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

yeah its all good besides those damn bugs....

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#247446 - 07/08/09 10:35 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Lol ya some of them arent getting eaten now and look pretty good. I figure the soil is excellent if its growing a huge mj plant in it and it looked so healthy. But ya sorry for hijacking this thread Siek if you wanna talk more lets go on the thread that this is about. haha.

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #247447 - 07/08/09 10:37 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

triptonic said:
Lol ya some of them arent getting eaten now and look pretty good. I figure the soil is excellent if its growing a huge mj plant in it and it looked so healthy. But ya sorry for hijacking this thread Siek if you wanna talk more lets go on the thread that this is about. haha.

haha yeah i was just about to say that....

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#247472 - 07/08/09 11:53 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Dude guys you don't gotta go anywhere, I wanna talk!  My GF is passed out in my bed and I'm more wasted and stoned than i've been in probably years... I wanna be involved!  :frown:

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#247485 - 07/09/09 12:14 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

ha ha so whats up

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#247491 - 07/09/09 12:27 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Not too much I'm listening to some trippy ass music and looking at my Outdoor grow of last year... soooo sexy

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#247492 - 07/09/09 12:28 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

lol nice man, what are you listening to?

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#247501 - 07/09/09 12:45 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Fuck man I listen to everything, a few minutes ago it was some Enya since I haven't heard it in years. Now its Bon Jovi.  Next is Fleetwood Mac, I really listen to absolutely anything good!  I'm gonna smoke one right now, you got any bud to match me with!?!?!

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#247505 - 07/09/09 12:49 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Fuck I got some hash soon haha.

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#247511 - 07/09/09 12:54 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Ah shit. I know how you feel though man I can only get weed by hooking up people or gettin a bowl here and there so I'm anxiously awaiting my prize that will be beheld in a couple months... Oh the time

:Edit:  My friend is fronting me as many hits of acid as I want tomorrow... Need a hit??? hahah JK??? :flyhigh:

--------------------

Edited by Inverted (07/09/09 12:55 AM)

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#247514 - 07/09/09 12:58 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

uhhhh yes lol.

OfflineTrippyShitMan
Dr.GreenThumb
Male

#247611 - 07/09/09 09:58 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

im down to fry :laugh: lol

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: TrippyShitMan]
    #247616 - 07/09/09 10:17 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

:Edit:  My friend is fronting me as many hits of acid as I want tomorrow... Need a hit??? hahah JK???

:thumbup::peace:

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#247717 - 07/09/09 04:40 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Hell yeah guys.  Well i'm getting at least 6, cuz' I don't want to take more than I can pay back in a reasonable time.  That's $36.  I don't need the extra 3 hits though... Sounds like I should auction them off... jk :lol:  Highest bidder wins!  No seriously though I might trip w/ Trip cuz' he's cool as shit and only lives a few hours from me... I'm gonna trip tomorrow and then try to save the rest for me and his (Triptonic)harvests to have a tripping celebration.

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#247723 - 07/09/09 05:14 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

:thumbup:Sounds good to me :thumbup:

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#247726 - 07/09/09 06:18 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Ok so my clones are exactly 8 and a 1/2 days old.  I still have them under the humidity dome... Is it okay to remove that or should I wait until I see roots reaching the sides of the container?

How long do you might think it would take for the roots to become visible pending they actually root?  About 10-14 days or so???

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #247738 - 07/09/09 07:19 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

OK, clones root faster when the growing medium is a few degrees warmer than the ambient air temperature.  A warmer substrate increases the underground chemical activity, and lower air temperature slows transpiration.  For best results, keep the rooting medium at 75-80 degrees F.  Growing mediums above 85 F will cause damage.  Keep air temperature 5-10 F cooler than the substrate.  A warmer growing medium coupled with cooler ambient temperature slows diseases and conserves moisture.  Cuttings should be rooted in one to three weeks.  I would trade you as much psilocybin as you want for some lsd, men.  :lol:

Edit:
the above came from Jorge Cervantes's book:

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

Edited by FurrowedBrow (07/10/09 01:04 PM)

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #247739 - 07/09/09 07:22 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

You're plants are look wonderful Inverted.  I'm jealous!

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #247779 - 07/09/09 08:44 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:

Thank you very much! I take compliments to heart, they really mean a lot to me, and from you it's even better!

I'm sure your new grow will blow mine out of the water! But i'm just trying to get some free smoke and then I'll get a perpetual system going.

Does it look like a did a fairly good job on the LST?  I only have one wire holding onto the stem in one spot, I noticed once it has adjusted to the new training, I can take it off and move it somewhere else and it pretty much stays...

All of my tops are at the exact same height, looking exactly as if it were ScrOG'd.  I'm fairly proud of that being as it was the first time I used training without FIM or Topping. I like how there is no shock/stress on the plant and it just keeps growing at the same pace if not faster.  So I can basically expect all of those tops to grow a fairly decent bud on them (3-5g's) since they are all at the same level within inches of the bulb correct?  Isn't that why you get more weight in Cola's rather than popcorn nugs using this method?

I'm assuming the main growth tip will still put off the biggest cola, since the branches are exactly the same height as the Terminal Bud Tip.

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#247782 - 07/09/09 08:47 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Eh, they look ok.....I mean I guess they do hahaha just playin man.

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #247931 - 07/10/09 01:02 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:
Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:

Thank you very much! I take compliments to heart, they really mean a lot to me, and from you it's even better!

I'm sure your new grow will blow mine out of the water! But i'm just trying to get some free smoke and then I'll get a perpetual system going.

Does it look like a did a fairly good job on the LST?  I only have one wire holding onto the stem in one spot, I noticed once it has adjusted to the new training, I can take it off and move it somewhere else and it pretty much stays...

All of my tops are at the exact same height, looking exactly as if it were ScrOG'd.  I'm fairly proud of that being as it was the first time I used training without FIM or Topping. I like how there is no shock/stress on the plant and it just keeps growing at the same pace if not faster.  So I can basically expect all of those tops to grow a fairly decent bud on them (3-5g's) since they are all at the same level within inches of the bulb correct?  Isn't that why you get more weight in Cola's rather than popcorn nugs using this method?

I think so.  My comment in the post above was taken directly from J. Cervantes's Horiticulturing cannabis book.  It's my bible, along with stamets book too.  yeah, the lst looks good to me.  I didn't see a real clear picture of it though.

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #248185 - 07/11/09 01:56 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

HAAPPPPPY  BDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Trusted Cultivator
    #248190 - 07/11/09 02:04 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

:happybday:  :happybday:  :happybday:  :happybday:

Yeah brah, Happy Fuckin Birthday !!!!!

:happybday:  :happybday:  :happybday:  :happybday:

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: SpaceMonkey]
    #248203 - 07/11/09 02:35 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

THANKS GUYS!!! I'm about to get super fucked up for the rest of the night, gonna drink, smoke, and hopefully drop.  But if not i'm gonna buy some molly!

My biggest plant finally shot out hairs!!! It's a FEMALE!!!
What a BDay present!

How are all of you on this beautiful day!?!?

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#248204 - 07/11/09 02:37 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

:happybday::highfive: dont get caught by the :cop:

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#248236 - 07/11/09 03:33 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Lol nah no worries.  I'm just gonna probably chill around my place.  I got a liter of Jager and a bunch of Red Bull.  I just need a sackajaweeda now, and maybe some other drugs... I don't think tha 'cid is gonna come through today.  I found out my friends are at a fest. but that just means they are going to come back with the goods... Just wish I could have tripped on my birthday cuz I have a really good mindset today which makes for a great trip.

Day 40/ 8 Flowering -
I'm just ecstatic that my plant finally started throwing out white hairs!  I just can't believe it took 40 days for it to show definative sex.  I'm assuming that since these hairs shot out overnight that the calyx formation is likely to increase heavily in the next week, with bud formation following that week and so on. I've finally gotten her "hardened" off by setting her in the sun for a few hours this last week.  It can finally take the full force of the sun without showing signs of stress/wilting.

Pics to follow my drunken stupor.

--------------------

OfflineTrippyShitMan
Dr.GreenThumb
Male

#248241 - 07/11/09 03:35 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Happy B-day smoked a fat B-day Spliff for yah 2 papers long :jah::jah: :bigblunt:  :gethigh:  :bigjoint:

Cheers :2girls1cup: <ewwwww.

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#248251 - 07/11/09 04:06 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:
I just need a sackajaweeda now, quote]

Dude I was drunk off my ass last night and really stoned and totally used the words I just need a sackajaweeda :rotfl: my buddy was talking about getting a dime with sackajaweas or however you spell it.

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#248286 - 07/11/09 05:31 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

That's fucking awesome dude! I always say that shit!  How funny :lol:

I'm fucking wasted already... damn I want some herb, I've got my dealer over right now but i'm just a little too drunk to drive 20 minutes to go to his house and get herb.... I really can't decide what to do... I think I should go for it!

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#248288 - 07/11/09 05:34 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Dont get pulled over man lol thats a DUI and if you dont have a job its a ton of money haha.

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#248530 - 07/12/09 12:04 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Nah it's all good I waited it out and then went and got it... I'm all good, I just traded him a clone for enough bud for a couple days, its all good. I didn't have the room for it anyways.  I'm just happy I know it's a female... We easily polished off my bottle and his.  For some reason im only buzzed.  I should be done by now!

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#248531 - 07/12/09 12:06 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

haha dude go check out the thread "hey" by siek we are chattin it up, im about ready to get this night started...even if it is 1:00 am.

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #248543 - 07/12/09 12:18 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

2:18 over here...

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Trusted Cultivator
    #248549 - 07/12/09 12:25 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

HAHAHA, its only 8:25 pm here :tongue:

--------------------

OfflineTrippyShitMan
Dr.GreenThumb
Male

#248683 - 07/12/09 11:39 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Nice VVV :laugh:

Edited by TrippyShitMan (07/17/09 11:35 AM)

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: TrippyShitMan]
    #250292 - 07/16/09 10:11 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Well guys it looks like I went 1 for 2 on cloning for my first try ever, with no money and straight into soil in cups...  Not too bad I might say.  I see visible roots on the side of the cup and all of the leaves have stood back up and it has grown 1/2 inch in the last 2 days.  I'm kinda stoked that you can just cut a branch off and start a whole new plant with it... I know it's not rocket science or anything I have just never tried it. I'm a seed starter for sure.  My mother has stretched like fucking crazy.  It went from 14 - 21 inches since I started 12/12 on the 4th of July.  So it has been flowering for 12 days now... I only see a single set of Calyx's at every node and was wondering why my tops don't have any hairs shooting out but every node below the tops seem more developed?

I figured by 2 weeks into flowering that there would at least be a small cluster of them at the tops but I guess not.  It took forever to show sex so i'm assuming this strain is going to take a little longer to flower.

I have started using sunlight as my main flowering light.  When it's cloudy or getting dark out I put her under the MH.  I think this is a good idea because she gets both color spectrums.  This strain is very odd, the stems tend to be very thin for some reason even though a fan is blowing on her at all times...  The branches are getting so tall that they are in danger of falling over, so I think i'll wrap something around the bases of all the branches to hold them together because when they bear the weight of buds they will fall over.

I have been blessed and will be receiving some seeds soon and will be starting them as soon as I get them... and they are known genetics so this is going to be kick fucking ass!  Just can't wait to smoke my own herb again.  It's one of the best feelings in the world!

:ganja: :potleaf: :ganja: :potleaf: :ganja: :potleaf: :ganja: :potleaf:

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#250295 - 07/16/09 10:13 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Good to hear about the clone man. PICS!!!!!!!!!. lol.

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #250300 - 07/16/09 10:16 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Just can't wait to smoke my own herb again.  It's one of the best feelings in the world!

i cant agree more! :bigjoint:

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#251257 - 07/18/09 11:23 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Day 14 Flowering :potleaf:

I've kinda been getting bored with this grow so far... I usually get really excited at first, then get bored until buds actually have structure to them.

Now that i'm exactly 2 weeks into 12/12, in the last 2 days i've noticed that they have slowed on stretching and pistils are starting to clump up at the tops of every branch.  I'm pretty happy about it so far, but I know they would benefit from more lumens... Thinking about putting 1 or 2 warm color CFL's in there somehow just to help as much as I can.  I am thinking that this strain is going to take about 60-65 days to flower since it's about 75/25 Indica Dom. 

I'm hoping to get about 1.5 Oz's from her but it's anyone's guess at this point.  Since I LST'd it, it has gotten tough to really guage the size of this plant.  I'd say it would be at least 2.5 Ft. tall if it were standing up straight. Might even get 2 from her.  Either way it's gonna be high quality and fucking FREE.  I love cultivation.

You can see in the picture that only 1 of the clones survived and is starting to actually grow! Yay!  The top view of the bud is out of focus but there is actually a clump of calyx's/pistils right in the middle there and that makes me smile... Mmmmm future buds...

--------------------

Edited by Inverted (07/18/09 11:27 PM)

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#251258 - 07/18/09 11:28 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Lower right pic is probably my fav. That is beautiful. Dont get bored man!!! Want a mushie print when I get them?

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#251441 - 07/19/09 03:37 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Since I finally got the camera back for a couple days I figured I'd take some sunshine shots since I find those to be the most beautiful out of any conditions!

I'm 16 days into flowering and in the last 2 days the tops went from the normal vegatative look - to looking like a flowering plant.  2 nights ago when I examined the tops I noticed no white hairs, except on the nodes directly below the tops.  Today when I just went outside and took some new pictures I noticed that there were already nice clumps of hairs/new buds forming at a rapid rate. 

This is what I have been waiting to get excited for! From here on out I'm going to be able to see the buds explode in growth, smell, and trichome production; the MOST interesting phase in plant growth.  I can't wait to see how the potency of this strain starts to play out, because with bagseed it's a guessing game.  I've had bagseed plants blow away my friends grows with purchased seebank seeds.  You just never know.

Tell me what you guys think of my progress so far!  :thumbup: - :thumbdown:

--------------------

OfflineTrippyShitMan
Dr.GreenThumb
Male

#251493 - 07/19/09 06:30 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

WOOT^^^ showin some pistols*:box:Pow Pow!:thumbup::thumbup:

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#251498 - 07/19/09 06:35 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Tell me what you guys think of my progress so far!:thumbup:-:thumbdown:

Horrible just horrible man jeeze you cant grow shit apparently.....Thumb WAYYYY down. Ha ha looks beautiful actually.

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#251508 - 07/19/09 06:56 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Awww I knew I as doing everything wrong! Heh jk, I think I am pretty comfortable with growing.

Thanks for the kind words! I fucking love to see those pistils! They tell you good things are to come... I think I can actually see some trichomes forming in the middle picture.  Let me know if I am wrong...  :ganja:  :bongload:

--------------------

Edited by Inverted (07/19/09 06:59 PM)

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #251617 - 07/19/09 10:30 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

OfflineTrippyShitMan
Dr.GreenThumb
Male

#251638 - 07/19/09 10:52 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

No yah middle picture has some :box:*Pow Pow showin up :P

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#252055 - 07/20/09 07:11 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

This is fucking sweeeet!  I love the flowering female plant more than any natural thing on this planet... I swear.  It's so incredible that this plant can literally double the number of pistils on the entire plant since I looked at it yesterday in the morning... I'm addicted to looking at it.

I should probably try to look at it every other day so I can atcually notice the growth that is taking place.  It's just too hard to keep my eyes of that sexy bitch!

I LOVE :potleaf:

:ganja:    :stoner:        :ganja:        :stoner:

--------------------

OfflineTrippyShitMan
Dr.GreenThumb
Male

#252072 - 07/20/09 07:45 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

She Really Showin them Shooters now?

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Trusted Cultivator
    #252088 - 07/20/09 08:32 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Brah, trust me on this. Checking them out every day makes them look like they didn't do shit. I was sitting here laid off for the past 3 weeks watching them grow. I swear, they weren't doing shit, staying the same. Then i go back to work for a week and check the0 out and damn!!! They actually looked like they grew.

So checking them constantly is not a good thing when your growing. But i feel ya about being addicted to looking at them! I spend about an hour a night just looking at them, checking them out.They are the most beautiful plant in the world, imo too!

--------------------

OfflineTrippyShitMan
Dr.GreenThumb
Male

#252091 - 07/20/09 08:48 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

yes agreed Mj plants are so majestic and unique

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #252109 - 07/20/09 09:26 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

its a good thing being addicted to peakin at em like once per day.....because you can fix any flaws early before they get outta hand:thumbup:

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

Edited by Dr. Siekadellyk (07/21/09 10:49 AM)

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#252120 - 07/20/09 09:55 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Well said Dr. , that's kinda my logic behind the obsession.  :lol:

Fuck yeah those shooters are bustin' it out! :guns:

--------------------

OfflineTrippyShitMan
Dr.GreenThumb
Male

#252609 - 07/21/09 06:41 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Gotta Love it ^^^ :P

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#252619 - 07/21/09 07:37 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Haha good times.  Well thanks to a super awesome certain somebody around here I got some Master x Hindu Kush germinated last night. I just want to grow at least 1 female pretty fast so I can have an idea of what this strain is capable of.  I can guarantee one thing, It will be better than anything I've ever grown and I've created some choice nugs before. I can't wait... :ganja:

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #255022 - 07/25/09 05:47 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

where'd those kush seeds come from? 

Quote:

SpaceMonkey said:
Brah, trust me on this. Checking them out every day makes them look like they didn't do shit. I was sitting here laid off for the past 3 weeks watching them grow. I swear, they weren't doing shit, staying the same. Then i go back to work for a week and check the0 out and damn!!! They actually looked like they grew.

So checking them constantly is not a good thing when your growing. But i feel ya about being addicted to looking at them! I spend about an hour a night just looking at them, checking them out.They are the most beautiful plant in the world, imo too!

THat's one of the main reasons why I do grow logs.  You don't really need a log.  All you really need to do is take pictures every day or every other day.  Photos of cannabis are one of the best things to look at on the net.  I agree it's a plant that is way beyond beautiful.  So i guess what im saying is keep taking pictures and posting them for us goons here.  :lol:  Those plants are look great!  I can't wait to see those buds as well.  Are you going to do a log on the kush hybrid?

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineTrippyShitMan
Dr.GreenThumb
Male

#255109 - 07/25/09 08:41 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

^^^^^^^^^Woot!!! canna love

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#255801 - 07/26/09 10:23 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:
where'd those kush seeds come from? 

Quote:

SpaceMonkey said:

THat's one of the main reasons why I do grow logs.  You don't really need a log.  All you really need to do is take pictures every day or every other day.  Photos of cannabis are one of the best things to look at on the net.  I agree it's a plant that is way beyond beautiful.  So i guess what im saying is keep taking pictures and posting them for us goons here.  :lol:  Those plants are look great!  I can't wait to see those buds as well.  Are you going to do a log on the kush hybrid?

KaptKid helped me out.  I got 20 WW x (Hindu x Master Kush) and 20 Hindu x Master Kush.  I took 3 of each to see how well they would germinate and in a couple days 5 of 6 are planted and 4 are already above soil.  3 of 3 of the WW x Kush seeds germinated and 2 of 3 of the Pure Kush are also already growing.  I'm so suprised how vigorous these little guys are.  After 2 days in the paper towels they had roots over an inch long on some of them, most had at least 1/4 - 1/2 inch taproots. 

I have never had a go at any "real" genetics and am getting so excited to see how they turn out but after only a few days I can already tell that these are gonna be very fast and hardy plants, as well as coated in trichomes (based on source of seeds).  I'm so happy right now.

I will get pics up for you guys in a day or two, I like building some suspense.  My mother is definately flowering at a decent pace.  Trichomes are already forming all over, not really heavy but still a very good amount for only being 23 days into flowering.  It is finally starting to emit a nice fruity scent.  If I cure her right these buds will definately be a lil' stanky! My guess is 1 and 1/2 oz's from her.  I can definately do better but with all these good seeds I acquired there is no reason I can't get another round going before this grow is finished up, then I can pop the young Kush hybrids into the flowering area once this plant finishes up.  I'm getting more and more stoked as the days are starting to fly by... You will be pleased with my next picture update I can assure you of that!

P.S. - I will be starting a log on the WW/Kush Hybrids as soon as I get the number of plants I desire above soil and have a few pics so my log doesn't start without pictures of progress. Text should usually follow pictures in my opinion.

:ganja: :potleaf: :bonghit: :happyweed: :bongload:

Edited by Inverted (07/26/09 10:30 PM)

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #255833 - 07/26/09 11:38 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

ssssweeett!  We can watch our plants grow together!  :bigblunt:

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#256309 - 07/27/09 05:22 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Fuck yeah bro! I am so excited to be finally able to grow such high quality strains.  It's gonna blow all my previous grows away (In THC content)  I can tell after a few days above soil that these plants can handle more variables and seem to develop at a slightly faster rate than most of my previous grows.  It doesn't take long to identify the positive attributes of one strain over another.  Last year I had 20 plants that were all from the same 2 parents yet they were all completely different.  If you saw my outdoor log of last year you can really see what I mean.  Some were purple some were white with trich's and some were pink and some were sativa.  It really ended up being a mixed bag.  I loved it.  I can't wait to see what this WW x Kush is going to produce.  They will be flowered approx. 2 weeks after veg.

:bongload:

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #256344 - 07/27/09 06:31 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

what do you mean?  Your flower period is only 2 weeks or you must have meant in approx. 2 weeks you will start flowering.  I guess I will be a bit behind you if that's the case.  Good luck either way!  trade ya an eighth after both are done.  :lol:

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#256348 - 07/27/09 06:35 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Day 23 Flowering

Well I figured since it's been over a week I'd give you guys something to look at progress-wise.  Trich's are taking off yet I'm disappointed in the overall size of the buds thus far.  This may be due to the fact that this is the first LST'd plant I've put through flowering.  I usually have one huge cola that is farther developed than the secondary branches.  All/most of my branches are the exact size as the main cola, which just kinda blends in with the rest.  I believe most of the bud weight will be in the 8-10 colas on this sexy lady. 

The Kush Hybrids are coming along nicely.  2 of them are a few days old and the other 2 are on their first day!  The last will pop the soil soon i'm sure.  They will be getting their own grow log shortly.

Sorry for the couple blurry shots.  I just put them in for reference.  Tell me what you guys think!?!?  I still have a ways to go. :ganja:

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #256353 - 07/27/09 06:39 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I've made a friendly list for you!

1. Nice pictures!  Thanks, i was just looking for something to do.  :lol:
2. Go to user settings and select the option that warns you when someone has posted while you are composing a post. 
3. Answer my question or be sent to time-out!

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #256355 - 07/27/09 06:41 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

oh i guess you wont be that far ahead of me after all.  sweeeeeeeeet!

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineBuddy
Mr.
Male

#256364 - 07/27/09 06:59 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Hey inverted. Do you high stress train your plants?

--------------------
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro!

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Trusted Cultivator
    #256367 - 07/27/09 07:02 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Nice eye candy!!! :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#256377 - 07/27/09 07:14 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:
what do you mean?  Your flower period is only 2 weeks or you must have meant in approx. 2 weeks you will start flowering.  I guess I will be a bit behind you if that's the case.  Good luck either way!  trade ya an eighth after both are done.  :lol:

Well I figured that just the 1 plant isn't going to last me that long with my GF's smoking habit combined with mine...  Since I started 5 of the Kush x WW I figure I'll get 2 females (with my recent luck) and I really just want to do a quick flower run with these because like i've said a few times I have never grown known genetics and have done fairly well with bagseed for the past years, and would really just like to see what i'm capable of with these strains.  I plan to put them into 12/12 in 2-3 weeks from now.

I figure I'll only get a 1/2 zip from each lady but it will be of the finest quality i've ever had the privilege of cultivating.  Plus they will make for fine photography... :wink:  And when those are done i'll focus on growing 4 females at a time, all flowered after 2 weeks of veg.  I'm fairly interested in the micro-growing technique. 

I'm down for a trade my friend.  I'm so anxious to smoke Kush, or better yet White Widow.  I've only smoked WW once and it was before high school 1st period and I got the record for most products identified by their motto or whatever you call the phrase that follows the product/company name. Ex. "Don't leave home without it!"  the answer is American Express. Anyways yeah it must have been some of the best weed I've ever smoked.  I have never tried a Kush before but assume I'll like it due to the Mostly Indica heritage and the couchlock body high associated with it.  :awesome:

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#256379 - 07/27/09 07:19 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Buddy said:

Ya know I usually do but this is the first plant this year that I've tried LST on and I would have to say it is a more beneficial technique than cutting.  The growth never pauses like with FIM or Topping.  I noticed immediate transfer of power in the hormones instead of that "pause".  All of the lower branches immediately took off and caught up with the main cola.  I haven't changed anything training wise for at least 3 weeks maybe 4 and the canopy is all at the same height.  It has been training itself, and now that flowering is full-force; there is no more vertical growth and just bud formation so I don't have to worry about any more training for the rest of the cycle.

Quote:

SpaceMonkey said:
Nice eye candy!!! :thumbup:

Thank you!  I love watching this part, it's about to get a lot more beautiful very soon!  I'm going to get trigger happy with the camera as time goes on!

--------------------

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #256718 - 07/28/09 08:41 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

:bigweed:ooo i cant wait to see those budz start packin on some more weight

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

OfflineBuddy
Mr.
Male

#256723 - 07/28/09 08:57 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:
Quote:

Buddy said:

Ya know I usually do but this is the first plant this year that I've tried LST on and I would have to say it is a more beneficial technique than cutting.  The growth never pauses like with FIM or Topping.  I noticed immediate transfer of power in the hormones instead of that "pause".  All of the lower branches immediately took off and caught up with the main cola.  I haven't changed anything training wise for at least 3 weeks maybe 4 and the canopy is all at the same height.  It has been training itself, and now that flowering is full-force; there is no more vertical growth and just bud formation so I don't have to worry about any more training for the rest of the cycle.

Nice, I was thinking the same thing which is why I'm gonna go with low stress training next grow. The plant's not wasting energy trying to heal it's self or fight off infection.

--------------------

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #256724 - 07/28/09 09:01 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

ooo they do look very awsome! great job, keep it up....the ladies seem happy......cant wait to see them at harvest!

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada-ish. Flag
    #256912 - 07/28/09 08:43 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Inverted where the hell you been man? havent heard from you since harvest last year! You should call me man, I gota a wicked grow going this year, Afgan,white widow, Crystal, Northern lights, and 2 "mixed bags" of strains I got for free for buying. Anyway, drop me a line if your not to busy staring at your plants :-P

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: Lucid]
    #257058 - 07/29/09 10:14 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Thank you all I appreciate it very much.  It has been sunny for the last few days straight so my lady has really been liking the intense amount of light the sun is emitting.  It should fatten up those buds a little better than my MH ever could.

Quote:

Lucid said:
Inverted where the hell you been man? havent heard from you since harvest last year! You should call me man, I gota a wicked grow going this year, Afgan,white widow, Crystal, Northern lights, and 2 "mixed bags" of strains I got for free for buying. Anyway, drop me a line if your not to busy staring at your plants :-P

Dude I have been on the Growery every day.  I have been growing since early spring but have managed to get multiple males.  I have no fucking bud and the last nug I smoked was off of the current female.  Accidentally tore a top nug off and dried it out and got stoned from it after 21 days of flowering.  Imagine what 60+ days will do for this strain, even though it's just bagseed; it is definately going to be very potent and already smells a little like fruit!  Maybe you can trade a plant or something you gotta give me a call.  If you wanna stop by today or something let me know, I'll PM you.

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#259103 - 08/03/09 11:08 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Well I got around to taking some pics.  For some reason they just aren't doing much justice.  The buds look bigger and frostier but don't really show in the pictures.  They are about the size of a thumb.  It's day 30 of flowering so I'd say i'm close to half way on this sexy lady.  The scent is half sweet smelling and half citrus.  I can see the trich's taking over even on the large fan leaves so I can't wait to see what the finished product will be like... I'm getting more and more excited as the days pass.

The Hindu/Master Kush are 10 days old and the WW/Kush are 6 days old... Looking very nice so far. Very uniform.

Edit: I apologize for the lack of quality in these photos. I'll be taking better ones next update.

--------------------

Edited by Inverted (08/03/09 11:09 AM)

OfflineCannaboid
Gang Green Gang
Male User Gallery

#259104 - 08/03/09 11:12 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Lookin great! :happyweed: Keep up the good work!

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#259105 - 08/03/09 11:12 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

lookin good man:penis::banana::redbanana::thumbup:

OfflineIntegra21
Up and coming Farmer

Trusted Cultivator
    #259170 - 08/03/09 02:46 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

good stuff. Waiting to see how your widow turns out.

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: Integra21]
    #259220 - 08/03/09 06:11 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Those cooters are looking preeeetttttyyyy tighttt!  :thumbup::thumbup:  Maybe you'll have something qualify for potm with these.  :lol:  i expect their will be.

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#259222 - 08/03/09 06:12 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Fuckin weed pussy....id hit that.

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#259310 - 08/03/09 09:38 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#259680 - 08/04/09 06:01 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

More Pics!!! Be sure to expand each one because some are more focused than others...

Day 31 (flowering)

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #259698 - 08/04/09 06:46 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:
More Pics!!! Be sure to expand each one because some are more focused than others...

Day 31 (flowering)

Nice!  Forgive my stoned ass but what strain is that?

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#259745 - 08/04/09 08:45 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:
Quote:

Inverted said:

Day 31 (flowering)

Nice!  Forgive my stoned ass but what strain is that?

Is that your favorite picture of the bunch? That's just my bagseed plant!  I can't wait to see what I can do w/ the Kush/White Widow hybrids... Gives me the shivers just thinking about it! :lol: :ganja:

My fav. 3 are probably these:

I thought the 3rd one looked a little purple but it may have just been the angle and/or lighting.

--------------------

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #259753 - 08/04/09 09:00 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

it all looks so great!

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#259755 - 08/04/09 09:02 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

:aweoverdose:

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#259882 - 08/04/09 11:45 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Muahahaha!  It certainly does look great!  It smells even better and is ridiculously resinous for 4.5 weeks flower.  This looks nice... Does that dose look legit to you? I was told it was powerful but won't know til' tomorrow...

:lsd: :rave: :mushroom2: :ganja:

Woot 500 posts!

--------------------

Edited by Inverted (08/04/09 11:45 PM)

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#259938 - 08/05/09 06:50 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Cant tell man haha thats the thing about acid....its clear tasteless and doesnt have a smell. How was it?

Offlinehightillidie
Stranger
 User Gallery

#259947 - 08/05/09 08:10 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

dem budz look tasty!!!

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #260119 - 08/05/09 01:17 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:
Muahahaha!  It certainly does look great!  It smells even better and is ridiculously resinous for 4.5 weeks flower.  This looks nice... Does that dose look legit to you? I was told it was powerful but won't know til' tomorrow...

:lsd: :rave: :mushroom2: :ganja:

Woot 500 posts!

What's the ball?

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineAudz

#260124 - 08/05/09 01:22 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Looks like a ball of opium, but it could also be a hash oil ball or something.

OfflineBuddy
Mr.
Male

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: Audz]
    #260126 - 08/05/09 01:25 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Could be an olive off a pizza.

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: Buddy]
    #260127 - 08/05/09 01:27 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

yeah, i was trying to decide between opium and hash too.  Hadn't considered an olive though.  hmmmm......

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#260134 - 08/05/09 01:50 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Sorry to disappoint guys it was H... and that acid is amazing. by the way

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #260138 - 08/05/09 01:55 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

H is an opiate.  Close enough i suppose.  I've heard good things about the acid stuff too.

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineAudz

#260140 - 08/05/09 01:58 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Interesting, I've never seen H not in a powder form.

I've always wanted to give acid a try, someone once explained it to me as mushies with a bit less mindfuck and less emotional rollercoastering, and with a bit more visual. Sounds perfect, in my book!

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: Audz]
    #260143 - 08/05/09 02:01 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

haha basically hes right.

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#260144 - 08/05/09 02:03 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

That's exactly what it feels like!

--------------------

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #260145 - 08/05/09 02:04 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:
H is an opiate.  Close enough i suppose.  I've heard good things about the acid stuff too.

youve never eaten :lsd:?

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US Flag
    #260248 - 08/05/09 06:29 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

nice dude sorry i havent posted...im more of an observer...these plants look amazing...i wish i had a place where i could take my plants out for a little real sun...it just looks so perfect in the morning sunshine...

keep up the good work :thumbup:
agmotes165

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Trusted Cultivator
    #260254 - 08/05/09 06:42 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

So inverted?

How long you been on da H-train? or this your first try?

Some bad news stuff bro, ime/imo.

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #260259 - 08/05/09 07:11 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

When did this SpaceMonkey become mod?  :lol:  Congrats, i guess.  Not sure that's really something that deserves congratulations though.  But now I've sullied my congrats.  hmmm....

Quote:

Dr. Siekadellyk said:
Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:

youve never eaten :lsd:?

Nope.  I've just stuck with psilocybin.

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#260263 - 08/05/09 07:26 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I wondered the same thing man. But I figured he was always a mod I just didnt notice. But ya congrats spacemonkey why did ya become a mod?

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #260303 - 08/05/09 08:30 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

triptonic said:
I wondered the same thing man. But I figured he was always a mod I just didnt notice. But ya congrats spacemonkey why did ya become a mod?

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #260308 - 08/05/09 08:41 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

hey spacemonkey.  You want to mod the pictures forum too?  I can't believe captain kirk is the mod over there and he hasn't even logged-in in over a year!  Become a mod and sticky my nom and voting threads.  sorry for the digression inverted.

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#260509 - 08/06/09 11:21 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

It's all good I like lively conversation, you are not interrupting. :thumbup:

Unfortunately I have been on and off of that shit for about 4 years now... At leats I don't bang it and only do small amounts... it's still plenty though...

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#260533 - 08/06/09 12:46 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I took these yesterday when I was tripping at my peak... Was very interesting... I had perfect crystal clear vision... was as though I could see into the fucking buds... :awesome:

I looked at those pictures for about an hour it was fucking awesome... Ended up completely morphing.

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #260540 - 08/06/09 12:55 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:
hey spacemonkey.  You want to mod the pictures forum too?  I can't believe captain kirk is the mod over there and he hasn't even logged-in in over a year!  Become a mod and sticky my nom and voting threads.  sorry for the digression inverted.

I took care of it for ya man. August is stickied and may and june were unstickied, but still in the forum somewhere. I can restick them if you want.

But I expect some sort of compensation for so much effort...... If only I had some cool pictures to get nominated....:strokebeard: :shrug::lol:

--------------------

Edited by Harry_Ba11sach (08/06/09 01:00 PM)

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #260551 - 08/06/09 01:13 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Bribery eh.......

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #260553 - 08/06/09 01:15 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

lol nah I'm just fucking around. I actually do think it's a good idea for those threads to be stickied, anything to keep participation up ya know. plus, those threads over at the shroomery have given me some of the sickest desktop backgrounds ever

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #260570 - 08/06/09 01:30 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks ballsach!  I agree about those shroomery potm's.  Ultimately I'd like to see the growery build up it's collective cannabis growing and picture taking skills to get up to the point that IC Mag is at with their POTM contests.  Man they have some primo growers over there.  We have a few good growers here too and we seem to be getting more all the time.  I am posting in one of their threads too!  Also, FurrowedBrow recommends you put the brown down, inverted.  :lol:

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#260594 - 08/06/09 02:05 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I agree with furrowedbrow(n)

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#260854 - 08/06/09 10:10 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Hah I know trust me I've been on and off... It's the hardest addiction on the planet.  You really have NO idea...  It's been hard lately when we (me and gf) are getting upwards of $100 worth a day for free...

So how about those pictures FB?!?!

--------------------

OfflineBuddy
Mr.
Male

#261049 - 08/07/09 01:09 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I'll be the first to nominate you for August's POTM when those babies juice up a bit. They're coming along nicely. I'd say they'll be sweet looking when they frost up a bit. :crazy2:

I hope the POTM comp takes off more too it's a great idea. I love all the bud porn in one place. Plus you can see grow logs you might have missed out on that turned out well and go back and look at what they did.:gethigh:

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: Buddy]
    #261119 - 08/07/09 03:28 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Fucking right Buddy!  Well said!  Thank you for the compliments they mean a lot!  I can't wait for another 2 weeks to go by so those sticky colas can fatten up a bit.  It's hard to judge size of them now but they average about 2 inches tall by 1 inch wide right now.  I believe they aren't huge because when I tied her down I kinda turned the plant into a 10 cola canopy.  The plant has to distribute the hormones equally instead of mostly to the top cola so there is no "main" bud, just a bunch of nice mini-colas; and very few popcorn nugs. 

I found that when harvesting untrained plants, there tends to be about 1/3 of the weight in popcorn nugs; whereas my current plant will probably only produce about 1/8 of the weight in popcorn's.  I find this beneficial because more of the bud will be nice big, sticky, and sexy nuggets; which tend to contain slightly more THC and less leaf material.  Just better smoke in general, and more of it.

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#261997 - 08/09/09 12:17 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Some more pictures... Will edit with the specific information after I get these pictures up and smoke a cig.  The 1st of the 2 pictures with the hybrids is the Hindu/Master Kush and the 2nd pic is the WW x Kush/s...

Check em' out!  The size of the buds doesn't look impressive in the pictures but they are definately decent in person... From the looks of it, this strain is growing some seriously dense buds... I think they will be pretty heavy, and the calyx's are fairly large and swelling.

:flyhigh:

Edit: I'm too damn stoned and tired to finish my updates... I'll continue creating my WW/Hindu/Master Kush Journal tomorrow, along with adding the current information to this journal.  It will give me something to do. :bongload:

--------------------

Edited by Inverted (08/09/09 12:28 AM)

OfflineTrippyShitMan
Dr.GreenThumb
Male

#262005 - 08/09/09 12:24 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

very nice man...i think mine are gunna have more colas then urs :P

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#262006 - 08/09/09 12:25 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

:vaped: Nice girlfriend in the jailbait thread btw :lol:

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#262014 - 08/09/09 12:32 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

We'll just see about that!  Nah you will definately have more colas, but you also had more veg time than me, and mine is inside under a MH... If my first plant wasn't a male it would have been a 6 foot tall BUSH but things didn't work out the way I wanted.  But now I'm going to be an indoor grower so I'm no longer restricted to seasons.  Hah.  There will be about 8 large colas and 6 smaller buds, along with all the popcorn.  I'd say there is already more than 1/2 an Oz. on her, with about 25 more days left... Should be nice. I'd say just under 2 Oz.  But then I have 4, 2 week old Kush's and just started 4 more... I plan to harvest every month or so... It's all for me and my gf so no need to grow any large plants or a large number... that's just too much time and effort.  Been there done that.

About time someone said something about her!  I think she's pretty f'in hot but not everyone may think so.  Every fucking guy in public ends up flirting with her it pisses me off.  One of these days i'm gonna punch some random dude in the face and it's gonna be ugly.  :lol:

--------------------

Edited by Inverted (08/09/09 12:37 AM)

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#262019 - 08/09/09 12:37 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Same here man, whenever my girl and I are at some party every guy goes for her. Even some that have girls haha. But ya she's only into me and fuckin doesnt talk to dumbasses that hit on her. I got her trained pretty well. :whip:

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#262023 - 08/09/09 12:38 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Haha yes that's my boy!  Keep that shit in check...  I love that smiley!

:whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip:

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#262024 - 08/09/09 12:39 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

hahaha yes it is also one of my favs. And this one

OfflineTrippyShitMan
Dr.GreenThumb
Male

#262115 - 08/09/09 11:47 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

hahahaha^^^woot oh i was in no way saying they were bad cuz omfg they look amazing just i went to my biggest plant and counted the colas and at this very moment even before flowering there are about 18 of them with maby a few more to pop out :laugh:

OfflineZippy
Needlepoint
Male User Gallery

Loc: Santa Cruz
    #262129 - 08/09/09 12:21 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

nice plants, inverted! :omgawesome::ganja:

--------------------
Even a fish could stay out of trouble if he learned to keep his mouth shut.
Indoor Floro Troublemaker/ Troublemaker x WW grow
Indoor 1000w HPS Soil Grow- *updated*

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: Zippy]
    #262430 - 08/09/09 09:53 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

TrippyShitMan said:
hahahaha^^^woot oh i was in no way saying they were bad cuz omfg they look amazing just i went to my biggest plant and counted the colas and at this very moment even before flowering there are about 18 of them with maby a few more to pop out :laugh:

Wow! Yeah your biggest plant looks just like my male did a few weeks before I chopped his nuts off!

Does that not look just like your's??? I thought it did.  Do you think I should use his pollen to make some seeds with my current plant?  I really liked how branchy and bushy that male was, it seems like it would have been a high-yielder.  Combine that with the dank smell, taste and potency of my flowering female and I believe it would be quite the quality strain.  That would be nice, along with enough seeds to last me a few years at least, and I know exactly where they came from.

Quote:

Zippy said:
nice plants, inverted! :omgawesome::ganja:

Thanks bro!  I can't wait to see how your plants develop as we have the exact same seeds! ("Special K" as i'm calling him is the coolest!)

Here's the Hindu x Master Kush yesterday - Day 14 (Day 4 flowering)

And here is the White Widow x Troublemaker (Hindu x Master Kush) yesterday - Day 12 (24/0)

You can already easily tell that there is more Sativa in the White Widow hybrids, and that the Hindu x Master Kush is a Pure Indica... Gotta Love Marijuana!

:ganja:    :potleaf:    :bongload:    :stoner:    :flyhigh:    :happyweed:

--------------------

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
    #262478 - 08/09/09 10:55 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Sweet looking plants.

WW is a sativa. Thin leaves and tall. It grew past the light when I ran out of height to move the light up.

I like the leaves on the hybrid. Wider than the WW. Better for collecting light. Hope the bud sites are closer also.

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever sence.

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#262480 - 08/09/09 10:56 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

So I hear you are giving me all those plants inverted. How kind of you. And for nothing in return as well. Gee golly gosh your nice :grin:

OfflineTrippyShitMan
Dr.GreenThumb
Male

#262483 - 08/09/09 11:03 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Wooha that dose look so much like mine and what strain did u say that was??? the branchs seem to have that same preticuler shoot out as mine i think mine might be a big bigger what did that messure to?

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#262486 - 08/09/09 11:10 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

KaptKid said:
Sweet looking plants.

WW is a sativa. Thin leaves and tall. It grew past the light when I ran out of height to move the light up.

I like the leaves on the hybrid. Wider than the WW. Better for collecting light. Hope the bud sites are closer also.

It's pretty funny because the Kush's are taller and more stretched than the WW which has Sativa in it.  Those are shorter and closer nodes, but with skinnier leaves?  Funny shit, kinda goes against what i've learned over the years.  I'm sure it's just because I put the Kush into flower 4 days ago, must just be the flowering stretch.

I'd say my WW hybrids are between 25 - 35% Sativa.  That is plenty enough for me though because I'm used to smoking herb that is probably 90 - 100% Indica, I blame this on location.  We have a very good, but very short growing season here.  Almost every time I purchase green, it ends up being quite dense, covered with trichomes, and always puts me to sleep.  I'm assuming having even 30% Sativa will give me noticable results when it comes to the high, which I am very anxious to try!  I have to say though I'm looking forward to those Hindu/Master Kush's just as much.  I know they are a very high level of THC% and will be nice and dense.  Those will be my bedtime nuggies.

Quote:

triptonic said:
So I hear you are giving me all those plants inverted. How kind of you. And for nothing in return as well. Gee golly gosh your nice :grin:

Ah dude no problem!  All you gotta do is drive your ass up here and take em'...  Can you at least smoke a bowl with me?!  It's the least you could do for taking them from me... Heh      NEVER!
:minigun:

TrippyShit - I know they look almost IDENTICAL...  T'was just a bagseed so no strain name.  Came from good genes though.  I believe that plant ended up being 32" tall before getting the axe!  If it were a female I was expecting 4 Oz's from her but I was cursed.  That fucker still had 2 more months of Veg. time left too... Would have been massive. :frown:

--------------------

Edited by Inverted (08/09/09 11:13 PM)

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#262488 - 08/09/09 11:13 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

So whats your adress......so I can borrow them.

OfflineTrippyShitMan
Dr.GreenThumb
Male

#262498 - 08/09/09 11:32 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

its a sad thing it is :frown: well glad to say i dont have that luck there 100%fem :laugh:...did u atleast make butter out of it :\ i will mesure mine tomarrow i havent yet :laugh:

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#263911 - 08/12/09 03:35 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Well I really think i'm feeling some of the Karma from last year or something... I started 30 plants last year.  Gave 6 of them away, then the remaining 24 all turned female...  That's just insane.  No wonder I got 4/5 males this year so far.  I'll post the link to that journal if anyone wants to look.

http://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/53903/page/5

P.S. I have stopped chasin' the dragon hopefully for good now and I already feel better after 1 day.  I'm due.

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US Flag
    #263914 - 08/12/09 03:37 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

P.S. I have stopped chasin' the dragon hopefully for good now and I already feel better after 1 day.  I'm due.

:grin::thumbup:

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: Data]
    #263922 - 08/12/09 03:47 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Lol have you seen the southpark episode about guitar hero? And chasing the dragon.

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Trusted Cultivator
    #263925 - 08/12/09 03:55 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

i'm in the same boat this year!
Out of 10, 7 have turned male. Other 3 are still unsure.

And good to hear your done with the smack! :getstoned:

--------------------

OfflineBuddy
Mr.
Male

#263945 - 08/12/09 04:34 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#263947 - 08/12/09 04:36 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

AHAHAHHAHAHAAHA thats the game. Good that you got off that shit man inverted. Hope you can stick with being clean. I know its hard.

OfflineBuddy
Mr.
Male

#263957 - 08/12/09 04:49 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Down with the junk. It's bad shit. Life expectancy of 5 years for a full blown addict.

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#263980 - 08/12/09 05:18 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Hah, well I made it 4 years so I think it's time.  I only shot a couple times though so yeah.  Anyways I can't fucking wait for my plant to be done.  I don't think the buds are going to be average size, but I do think they will be VERY dense.  They aren't getting huge but they are getting heavier so I can tell they will put on the weight.  I've taken some of the very bottom popcorns with only a few calyx's and smoked them and they get me stoned, and are NOTHING like the colas so I know this is going to be good enough to get me baked in 1 hit.

My friend was telling me about that episode!!! I'm gonna watch it now!

:thumbup: :potleaf:

--------------------

OfflineTrippyShitMan
Dr.GreenThumb
Male

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: Data]
    #264304 - 08/12/09 10:58 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

agmotes165 said:
Quote:

:grin::thumbup:

good Beans^^^^ u call it karma i call it Quantum Physics same thing diffrent name :laugh:

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#266850 - 08/18/09 12:52 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Man i've been depressed this last week... I haven't been using the indoor light at all and have the plant outside and it has been cloudy for 4/6 last days so there really isn't much going on.  I mean its day 45 flowering and it still looks like it did 10 days ago... It might need to go til 60-65 days...

I don't even want to take and post pictures as I feel they will be redundant. (did I spell that right?)

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#266856 - 08/18/09 01:19 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Ok well I got the itch and decided to take em' anyways, just for Furrowed.

The branches have started to sag though so i'm assuming they are putting more weight on than I can visually see.

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #266864 - 08/18/09 01:49 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

THanks!  That's going to be some ubertasty bud when it's all done.

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order