Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Next >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #252120 - 07/20/09 09:55 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Well said Dr. , that's kinda my logic behind the obsession.  :lol:

Fuck yeah those shooters are bustin' it out! :guns:

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTrippyShitMan
Dr.GreenThumb
Male

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: Inverted]
    #252609 - 07/21/09 06:41 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Gotta Love it ^^^ :P

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: TrippyShitMan]
    #252619 - 07/21/09 07:37 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Haha good times.  Well thanks to a super awesome certain somebody around here I got some Master x Hindu Kush germinated last night. I just want to grow at least 1 female pretty fast so I can have an idea of what this strain is capable of.  I can guarantee one thing, It will be better than anything I've ever grown and I've created some choice nugs before. I can't wait... :ganja:

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: Inverted]
    #255022 - 07/25/09 05:47 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

where'd those kush seeds come from? 

Quote:

SpaceMonkey said:
Brah, trust me on this. Checking them out every day makes them look like they didn't do shit. I was sitting here laid off for the past 3 weeks watching them grow. I swear, they weren't doing shit, staying the same. Then i go back to work for a week and check the0 out and damn!!! They actually looked like they grew.

So checking them constantly is not a good thing when your growing. But i feel ya about being addicted to looking at them! I spend about an hour a night just looking at them, checking them out.They are the most beautiful plant in the world, imo too!

THat's one of the main reasons why I do grow logs.  You don't really need a log.  All you really need to do is take pictures every day or every other day.  Photos of cannabis are one of the best things to look at on the net.  I agree it's a plant that is way beyond beautiful.  So i guess what im saying is keep taking pictures and posting them for us goons here.  :lol:  Those plants are look great!  I can't wait to see those buds as well.  Are you going to do a log on the kush hybrid?

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineTrippyShitMan
Dr.GreenThumb
Male

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #255109 - 07/25/09 08:41 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

^^^^^^^^^Woot!!! canna love

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #255801 - 07/26/09 10:23 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:
where'd those kush seeds come from? 

Quote:

SpaceMonkey said:
Brah, trust me on this. Checking them out every day makes them look like they didn't do shit. I was sitting here laid off for the past 3 weeks watching them grow. I swear, they weren't doing shit, staying the same. Then i go back to work for a week and check the0 out and damn!!! They actually looked like they grew.

So checking them constantly is not a good thing when your growing. But i feel ya about being addicted to looking at them! I spend about an hour a night just looking at them, checking them out.They are the most beautiful plant in the world, imo too!

THat's one of the main reasons why I do grow logs.  You don't really need a log.  All you really need to do is take pictures every day or every other day.  Photos of cannabis are one of the best things to look at on the net.  I agree it's a plant that is way beyond beautiful.  So i guess what im saying is keep taking pictures and posting them for us goons here.  :lol:  Those plants are look great!  I can't wait to see those buds as well.  Are you going to do a log on the kush hybrid?

KaptKid helped me out.  I got 20 WW x (Hindu x Master Kush) and 20 Hindu x Master Kush.  I took 3 of each to see how well they would germinate and in a couple days 5 of 6 are planted and 4 are already above soil.  3 of 3 of the WW x Kush seeds germinated and 2 of 3 of the Pure Kush are also already growing.  I'm so suprised how vigorous these little guys are.  After 2 days in the paper towels they had roots over an inch long on some of them, most had at least 1/4 - 1/2 inch taproots. 

I have never had a go at any "real" genetics and am getting so excited to see how they turn out but after only a few days I can already tell that these are gonna be very fast and hardy plants, as well as coated in trichomes (based on source of seeds).  I'm so happy right now.

I will get pics up for you guys in a day or two, I like building some suspense.  My mother is definately flowering at a decent pace.  Trichomes are already forming all over, not really heavy but still a very good amount for only being 23 days into flowering.  It is finally starting to emit a nice fruity scent.  If I cure her right these buds will definately be a lil' stanky! My guess is 1 and 1/2 oz's from her.  I can definately do better but with all these good seeds I acquired there is no reason I can't get another round going before this grow is finished up, then I can pop the young Kush hybrids into the flowering area once this plant finishes up.  I'm getting more and more stoked as the days are starting to fly by... You will be pleased with my next picture update I can assure you of that!

P.S. - I will be starting a log on the WW/Kush Hybrids as soon as I get the number of plants I desire above soil and have a few pics so my log doesn't start without pictures of progress. Text should usually follow pictures in my opinion.

:ganja: :potleaf: :bonghit: :happyweed: :bongload:

Edited by Inverted (07/26/09 10:30 PM)

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #255833 - 07/26/09 11:38 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

ssssweeett!  We can watch our plants grow together!  :bigblunt:

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#256309 - 07/27/09 05:22 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Fuck yeah bro! I am so excited to be finally able to grow such high quality strains.  It's gonna blow all my previous grows away (In THC content)  I can tell after a few days above soil that these plants can handle more variables and seem to develop at a slightly faster rate than most of my previous grows.  It doesn't take long to identify the positive attributes of one strain over another.  Last year I had 20 plants that were all from the same 2 parents yet they were all completely different.  If you saw my outdoor log of last year you can really see what I mean.  Some were purple some were white with trich's and some were pink and some were sativa.  It really ended up being a mixed bag.  I loved it.  I can't wait to see what this WW x Kush is going to produce.  They will be flowered approx. 2 weeks after veg.

:bongload:

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #256344 - 07/27/09 06:31 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

what do you mean?  Your flower period is only 2 weeks or you must have meant in approx. 2 weeks you will start flowering.  I guess I will be a bit behind you if that's the case.  Good luck either way!  trade ya an eighth after both are done.  :lol:

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#256348 - 07/27/09 06:35 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Day 23 Flowering

Well I figured since it's been over a week I'd give you guys something to look at progress-wise.  Trich's are taking off yet I'm disappointed in the overall size of the buds thus far.  This may be due to the fact that this is the first LST'd plant I've put through flowering.  I usually have one huge cola that is farther developed than the secondary branches.  All/most of my branches are the exact size as the main cola, which just kinda blends in with the rest.  I believe most of the bud weight will be in the 8-10 colas on this sexy lady. 

The Kush Hybrids are coming along nicely.  2 of them are a few days old and the other 2 are on their first day!  The last will pop the soil soon i'm sure.  They will be getting their own grow log shortly.

Sorry for the couple blurry shots.  I just put them in for reference.  Tell me what you guys think!?!?  I still have a ways to go. :ganja:

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #256353 - 07/27/09 06:39 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I've made a friendly list for you!

1. Nice pictures!  Thanks, i was just looking for something to do.  :lol:
2. Go to user settings and select the option that warns you when someone has posted while you are composing a post. 
3. Answer my question or be sent to time-out!

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #256355 - 07/27/09 06:41 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

oh i guess you wont be that far ahead of me after all.  sweeeeeeeeet!

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineBuddy
Mr.
Male

#256364 - 07/27/09 06:59 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Hey inverted. Do you high stress train your plants?

--------------------
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro!

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #256367 - 07/27/09 07:02 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Nice eye candy!!! :thumbup:

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#256377 - 07/27/09 07:14 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:
what do you mean?  Your flower period is only 2 weeks or you must have meant in approx. 2 weeks you will start flowering.  I guess I will be a bit behind you if that's the case.  Good luck either way!  trade ya an eighth after both are done.  :lol:

Well I figured that just the 1 plant isn't going to last me that long with my GF's smoking habit combined with mine...  Since I started 5 of the Kush x WW I figure I'll get 2 females (with my recent luck) and I really just want to do a quick flower run with these because like i've said a few times I have never grown known genetics and have done fairly well with bagseed for the past years, and would really just like to see what i'm capable of with these strains.  I plan to put them into 12/12 in 2-3 weeks from now.

I figure I'll only get a 1/2 zip from each lady but it will be of the finest quality i've ever had the privilege of cultivating.  Plus they will make for fine photography... :wink:  And when those are done i'll focus on growing 4 females at a time, all flowered after 2 weeks of veg.  I'm fairly interested in the micro-growing technique. 

I'm down for a trade my friend.  I'm so anxious to smoke Kush, or better yet White Widow.  I've only smoked WW once and it was before high school 1st period and I got the record for most products identified by their motto or whatever you call the phrase that follows the product/company name. Ex. "Don't leave home without it!"  the answer is American Express. Anyways yeah it must have been some of the best weed I've ever smoked.  I have never tried a Kush before but assume I'll like it due to the Mostly Indica heritage and the couchlock body high associated with it.  :awesome:

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: SpaceMonkey]
    #256379 - 07/27/09 07:19 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Buddy said:

Ya know I usually do but this is the first plant this year that I've tried LST on and I would have to say it is a more beneficial technique than cutting.  The growth never pauses like with FIM or Topping.  I noticed immediate transfer of power in the hormones instead of that "pause".  All of the lower branches immediately took off and caught up with the main cola.  I haven't changed anything training wise for at least 3 weeks maybe 4 and the canopy is all at the same height.  It has been training itself, and now that flowering is full-force; there is no more vertical growth and just bud formation so I don't have to worry about any more training for the rest of the cycle.

Quote:

SpaceMonkey said:
Nice eye candy!!! :thumbup:

Thank you!  I love watching this part, it's about to get a lot more beautiful very soon!  I'm going to get trigger happy with the camera as time goes on!

--------------------

InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
    #256718 - 07/28/09 08:41 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

:bigweed:ooo i cant wait to see those budz start packin on some more weight

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

OfflineBuddy
Mr.
Male

#256723 - 07/28/09 08:57 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:
Quote:

Buddy said:

Ya know I usually do but this is the first plant this year that I've tried LST on and I would have to say it is a more beneficial technique than cutting.  The growth never pauses like with FIM or Topping.  I noticed immediate transfer of power in the hormones instead of that "pause".  All of the lower branches immediately took off and caught up with the main cola.  I haven't changed anything training wise for at least 3 weeks maybe 4 and the canopy is all at the same height.  It has been training itself, and now that flowering is full-force; there is no more vertical growth and just bud formation so I don't have to worry about any more training for the rest of the cycle.

Nice, I was thinking the same thing which is why I'm gonna go with low stress training next grow. The plant's not wasting energy trying to heal it's self or fight off infection.

--------------------
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro!

InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
    #256724 - 07/28/09 09:01 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

ooo they do look very awsome! great job, keep it up....the ladies seem happy......cant wait to see them at harvest!

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada-ish. Flag
Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #256912 - 07/28/09 08:43 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Inverted where the hell you been man? havent heard from you since harvest last year! You should call me man, I gota a wicked grow going this year, Afgan,white widow, Crystal, Northern lights, and 2 "mixed bags" of strains I got for free for buying. Anyway, drop me a line if your not to busy staring at your plants :-P

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Next >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies