Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | Next >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada-ish. Flag
Re: Inverted and Lucid Go Big Outdoors [Re: KaptKid]
    #486825 - 10/10/10 11:02 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

KaptKid said:
Quote:

Lucid said: Just sucks because this kinda destroys my life plan thing I had going on. 

Not destroyed, just slowed down alittle.Thats one curve ball life throws alot.

Rippers suck or maybe just lucky hichers. Bummer you will never know.

More like hit by a pitch than a curve ball. But ya, I get cha'

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCid_Lives
Shhhhh
Male

Re: Inverted and Lucid Go Big Outdoors [Re: Lucid]
    #486827 - 10/10/10 11:04 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

So, what do you do? Charge the mound, or let it slide? You will get another bat. Wiser next time, even.

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

Re: Inverted and Lucid Go Big Outdoors [Re: Cid_Lives]
    #486832 - 10/10/10 11:18 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Cid_Lives said:
So, what do you do? Charge the mound, or let it slide? You will get another bat. Wiser next time, even.

Guess I let it slide, I try not to let my emotions drive my decisions, but often that fails and my rage takes over. Its just so hard to let it go, Like even if I find out 100% who did it. Can I do anything? not really, what do I say? Hey thats my weed give that back?  I just get sick when I think of the pieces of shit that are smoking a few pounds of MY fucking GRADE A herb that I spent a year of my life on.  I'm often told I need anger management.

InvisibleMR.HEADY
PorchMonkey
 User Gallery

Loc: Toothless acres . West Vi...
Re: Inverted and Lucid Go Big Outdoors [Re: Lucid]
    #486839 - 10/10/10 11:32 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

i had an indoor grow get ripped last year I know your pain brother . I wanted t o kill someone but it grew once itll grow again..Its always soemone who has been told (I never told anyone except the guy who owned the property (a familymember) He got so excited towards the end he apparently told all his friends.....My clones lights nutes etc all he had to do was water and live there . Point being its is always someone who was shown or told about it. I was furious bro we got ripped on the planned harvest day . They left nothing ! Be glad you still have some to smoke. Life aint so shitty But fuck i  do know the heartbreak of a few lbs being stolen by piece of shits

--------------------
[quote]FarBeyondDriven said:
Anybody ever tell you you're the result of a broken prophylactic in the back seat of a 74 Mercury?[/quote]

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
Re: Inverted and Lucid Go Big Outdoors [Re: Cid_Lives]
    #486845 - 10/11/10 12:28 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Cid_Lives said:
:sad:Damn man. Sorry to hear that. Look at it this way: You are still alive, you aren't on dope anymore, and you aren't in prison. It could be worse. These are what I like to call 1st world problems. Pick up the pieces and move on to fight another day. It's gonna be alright.

:heart:

Could always be worse man.  Learned a couple things for next time I guess.

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Re: Inverted and Lucid Go Big Outdoors [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #487072 - 10/11/10 09:47 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

harri said:
It sounds like they stole like 1/10 of your crop, why even stress you have so much FUKIN WEED!!!:zombie2:

Actually no they took 1/2 of our harvest at least.

Between having to pull the 1st plot early (losing most of the weight to hash) and half of the 2nd plot, especially the heaviest yielding plants, we lost at least 1/2 if not more.

I'm pretty much over it, it was no one we know, we didn't show anyone, and life goes on.

Yeah my new life is basically fucked, but we will always prevail and find a way to navigate around these fucked up road blocks life has thrown at us.

And Lucid- stop fucking thinking about it so much you are driving yourself and myself crazy.  There is nothing we can do about it and there is no point letting it ruin what we did salvage from our near year of hard work.  Next year, 30 miles from civilization is going to be necessary, along with many many plots.

Sorry about pictures guys, if this shit hadn't happened we would have been able to do what we wanted to and document the harvest process.  Unfortunately that didn't happen, and there will be no pictures of all of it in one pile because it has already been separated, split, and moved to different locations.

:paranoid:

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
Re: Inverted and Lucid Go Big Outdoors [Re: Inverted]
    #487077 - 10/11/10 10:06 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I like the 30 miles from civilization and many plots plan dude.  Thank God it wasn't a pig who found out where it was.  This whole thing would be a lot worse.  I mean, next year, you know what not to do.  All it takes is some hunter scouting locations for the next season or something dude.  Coulda been anybody.  Fuckin hunters :whack:

--------------------

InvisibleCloud9
i don't feel, and it feels great

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: between here and there
Re: Inverted and Lucid Go Big Outdoors [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #487091 - 10/11/10 11:19 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

yea get a good outdoor spot thats very very secluded. i use an island about 15 miles from town where no roads are nearby. i'm fortunate we have a lot of ditchweed growing naturally here, we plant all our outdoors in cans and bury em around the ditch and find em with a metal detector later on. sure they get full of crap seeds, but they are harvested for hash and a little bud only.

it may sound mean, but i would never make life plans around growing. it's just too unpredictable, especially outdoors like that. always have a backup plan! feel fortunate you have half instead of none. at least you learn and can start planning your next endeavor.

--------------------
experienced psychotryptonaut shaman

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

Loc: Devils Marbles Flag
    #487093 - 10/11/10 11:23 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

This is the absolute worst possible ending to one of the greatest grow logs this site will be witness to. :nonono:

Fuck rippers, I say put all that shit behind you and start focusing on your next big project! I know you guys are gonna have a better year next year :awesomenod:

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Inverted and Lucid Go Big Outdoors [Re: Cloud9]
    #487094 - 10/11/10 11:26 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

That's not the best advice I've heard but thank you nonetheless.

Ditchweed is not good to have around, makes for shitty ass seeded buds.  Also, please don't assume to know anything about my life.  This is the internet, I am obviously never going to tell you what my real life plans are.  Also, fyi, many many people make cultivation a life-long endeavor... 

Not trying to be a dick at all I'm sorry if it comes off that way.

Edit:  Basically all I'm saying is I know what I'm doing, and sometimes shit just happens.  I'm not a newb to this by any means...

--------------------

Edited by Inverted (10/11/10 11:30 PM)

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Inverted and Lucid Go Big Outdoors [Re: T-Rex]
    #487098 - 10/11/10 11:27 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

T-Rex said:
This is the absolute worst possible ending to one of the greatest grow logs this site will be witness to. :nonono:

Fuck rippers, I say put all that shit behind you and start focusing on your next big project! I know you guys are gonna have a better year next year :awesomenod:

There are always backup plans... :wink:

--------------------

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

Loc: Devils Marbles Flag
    #487101 - 10/11/10 11:28 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

:evil2:

:popcorn:

--------------------

InvisibleCloud9

Folding@home Statistics
    #487105 - 10/11/10 11:45 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

thats why it's grown for hash, and in 40 years of my family using the same spot, we've never experienced rippers. i never claimed to know anything about you, no need to come off as so hostile. lucid said his life plan was fucked because of this, and i was just giving my two cents. and i know people grow their whole lives, and it's still a risk, one that people accept when they get in to it. well worth having a backup plan.

i didn't call you a noob or even hint towards that, i've followed this for some time and highly regard your knowledge on the subject. this is the internet, and i was just joining a discussion on a forum. no need to be so unfriendly

--------------------

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

#487112 - 10/12/10 12:00 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:
Quote:

harri said:
It sounds like they stole like 1/10 of your crop, why even stress you have so much FUKIN WEED!!!:zombie2:

Actually no they took 1/2 of our harvest at least.

Between having to pull the 1st plot early (losing most of the weight to hash) and half of the 2nd plot, especially the heaviest yielding plants, we lost at least 1/2 if not more.

I'm pretty much over it, it was no one we know, we didn't show anyone, and life goes on.

Yeah my new life is basically fucked, but we will always prevail and find a way to navigate around these fucked up road blocks life has thrown at us.

And Lucid- stop fucking thinking about it so much you are driving yourself and myself crazy.  There is nothing we can do about it and there is no point letting it ruin what we did salvage from our near year of hard work.  Next year, 30 miles from civilization is going to be necessary, along with many many plots.

:paranoid:

And Inverted, What are you the thought police? fucking 1984 up in here?  I can think about whatever I want. Right now, I'm thinking about the ICBM (Intercontinental ballistic missile) That I'm shooting at your house. Also, I shot another Barret Rec7 Bullet the opposite way around the world, should be there any day now. And yes, it was me on the grassy knoll. :orry:

Edited by Lucid (10/12/10 12:04 AM)

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#487114 - 10/12/10 12:07 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Cloud9 said:
thats why it's grown for hash, and in 40 years of my family using the same spot, we've never experienced rippers. i never claimed to know anything about you, no need to come off as so hostile. lucid said his life plan was fucked because of this, and i was just giving my two cents. and i know people grow their whole lives, and it's still a risk, one that people accept when they get in to it. well worth having a backup plan.

i didn't call you a noob or even hint towards that, i've followed this for some time and highly regard your knowledge on the subject. this is the internet, and i was just joining a discussion on a forum. no need to be so unfriendly

Nevermind man, you don't get it but that's cool, that's kinda the point.  I'm not being unfriendly I don't know where you are claiming to see hostility from me because that definitely didn't happen, you must be reading my writing in the wrong context IDK but I'm pretty sure I was just being straight forward, not an asshole.

And when Lucid says fucked up his life plan, he meant that he was using the harvest as a means to move out and start a new life.  See where this is all going?  I'm sorry I'm frustrated I just lost more than 1/2 of a years worth of work, I'm not going to be all warm and fuzzy right now...

--------------------

OfflineSmOakland
Now with Grow!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oaktown to NOLA
    #487122 - 10/12/10 01:09 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Hey Inverted I like

Quote:

Inverted said:near year of hard work

Just be glad you didn't have to actually work.  I dont mean to demean your efforts of hole digging/soil H2O transport, trimming, etc but that shit was not "a year of hard work" wasted dude.  Bet you had fun in the process and learned  a thing or two.

InvisibleCloud9

Folding@home Statistics
    #487123 - 10/12/10 01:17 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

i gotcha man, and it's a shitty situation, i can understand not being happy right now. things could have been a lot worse though, got to be thankful for that. karma will return

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Inverted and Lucid Go Big Outdoors [Re: SmOakland]
    #487130 - 10/12/10 02:37 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

SmOakland said:
Hey Inverted I like

Quote:

Inverted said:near year of hard work

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Just be glad you didn't have to actually work.  I dont mean to demean your efforts of hole digging/soil H2O transport, trimming, etc but that shit was not "a year of hard work" wasted dude.  Bet you had fun in the process and learned  a thing or two.

Its more work than you would think.  There are periods of lax time but the intense times make up for it trust me.

I know it's not like working hard at a 9-5, but that's kinda the entire idea behind this gig...

Thanks for the compliemts gus :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#487131 - 10/12/10 02:41 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Cloud9 said:
i gotcha man, and it's a shitty situation, i can understand not being happy right now. things could have been a lot worse though, got to be thankful for that. karma will return

You said it better than I ssssssssssssss

--------------------

OfflineCharlieD123
Stranger

#487135 - 10/12/10 05:43 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Amazing grow guys, so unfortunate that some assholes had to go and steal your buds. Is there any idea of a final harvest weight or was it not possible because of circumstances?

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | Next >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies