Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | Next >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Re: Inverted and Lucid Go Big Outdoors [Re: Lucid]
    #482286 - 09/25/10 09:09 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Lucid said:
Quote:

T-Rex said:
Fucking jesus, you should have stood in front of it for reference! Do you hug them? I would hug them

hahaha, you can stand IN the plant.

QFT

:randy:

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

Loc: Devils Marbles Flag
Re: Inverted and Lucid Go Big Outdoors [Re: Inverted]
    #482289 - 09/25/10 09:13 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

If the cops ever spring your watering just jump inside one and ride it out for a few hours hahahaha

--------------------

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada-ish. Flag
Re: Inverted and Lucid Go Big Outdoors [Re: T-Rex]
    #482303 - 09/25/10 09:28 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

T-Rex said:
If the cops ever spring your watering just jump inside one and ride it out for a few hours hahahaha

Try and find me.

Edited by Lucid (09/26/10 11:28 AM)

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
    #482795 - 09/27/10 12:13 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

:rofl:

congrats dudes. :thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

Re: Inverted and Lucid Go Big Outdoors [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #483617 - 09/29/10 11:11 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

FUCKING RIPPERS:kingcrankey:

Well everybody, We went to visit the plots tonight....Only to find branches cut off our 2 biggest plants!  We were worried about hunters in the area and I guess we should have been, Fucking piece of shit COULD have taken the entire crop, but choose to take 3 branches from 2 plants. Our 2 best plants!!!!! We had no choice but to HARVEST THE PLOT.  We figured he might get greedy or something so Down they came! Emergency calls were made to close friends and we are going to pull an all nighter. 20$ in Redbull and a few good friends, Guess ill update in the morning....

Offlineshasha
aspiring sadhu

#483623 - 09/29/10 11:41 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

fucking bastards  :freshwtf:

good luck with the harvest, i'm sure it'll still be sick as hell, keep us posted man

--------------------
"Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather." - Bill Hicks

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

Re: Inverted and Lucid Go Big Outdoors [Re: shasha]
    #483629 - 09/30/10 01:21 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I FUCKING HATE RIPPERS

The fact they only took a few branches is lucky, but I'm so sorry to hear those fuckers even got to smell them let alone take some. Have fun with the trimming and hit us up with photos, prepare to reap all your rewards :awesomenod:

Oh and smoke butt loads of scissor hash for me :bongload:

--------------------

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

#483649 - 09/30/10 07:44 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

ugh, just woke up...Back to work...Barely made a dent. :facepalm:

Exactly how wrong would I be to track this ripper down and burn him alive?:shrug:

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

#483652 - 09/30/10 07:52 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Its only illegal if your caught, and even then if it went to a jury I'm sure they would rule in your favor anyway. I mean, who wouldn't want a ripper dead?:shrug:

--------------------

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

Re: Inverted and Lucid Go Big Outdoors [Re: T-Rex]
    #483658 - 09/30/10 08:11 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

T-Rex said:
Its only illegal if your caught, and even then if it went to a jury I'm sure they would rule in your favor anyway. I mean, who wouldn't want a ripper dead?:shrug:

ROFL, thank you! I needed that right now! Sad thing is I dont even need to track him down, I know exactly who did it. I just assume he only took a few branches as to say "hey fuck you, I can take this and you cant say shit, cuz if you do ill fuck you over" :facepalm:

I crave revenge, but anything I do will just have repercussions. Sadly I have to leave his punishment in the hands of the universe. Universe, please strike him with lightning in the testicles 12-24 times. Thank you.

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

#483660 - 09/30/10 08:15 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Well the smart thing would be to leave it I guess, just be thankful he didn't take more. But in saying that if you're gonna smack him up don't half ass it. A guy with a black eye can still call the cops, but a dead man can't say shit :evil:

--------------------

Edited by T-Rex (09/30/10 08:24 AM)

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #483664 - 09/30/10 08:23 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Lucid said:
Quote:

T-Rex said:

ROFL, thank you! I needed that right now! Sad thing is I dont even need to track him down, I know exactly who did it. I just assume he only took a few branches as to say "hey fuck you, I can take this and you cant say shit, cuz if you do ill fuck you over" :facepalm:

I crave revenge, but anything I do will just have repercussions. Sadly I have to leave his punishment in the hands of the universe. Universe, please strike him with lightning in the testicles 12-24 times. Thank you.

Fuck that shit, if you know who did it, just wait until all your shit is gone, and then go get your revenge. It'll be twice as sweet like a month or two from now when BAM karma gets him back. And of course by Karma I mean you and inverted with baseball bats

--------------------

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

Re: Inverted and Lucid Go Big Outdoors [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #483666 - 09/30/10 08:25 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
Quote:

Lucid said:
Quote:

T-Rex said:

Fuck that shit, if you know who did it, just wait until all your shit is gone, and then go get your revenge. It'll be twice as sweet like a month or two from now when BAM karma gets him back. And of course by Karma I mean you and inverted with baseball bats

:thumbup: but you need some snappy one liner before you kick his teeth to the back of his head, something like "I hope your high as shit on my bud or this is gonna hurt like a fucker"

--------------------

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

#483686 - 09/30/10 10:14 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
Quote:

Lucid said:
Quote:

T-Rex said:

Checkmate! GA GA GAME OVER.

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

#483699 - 09/30/10 11:07 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

T-Rex said:

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
Quote:

Lucid said:
Quote:

T-Rex said:

THIS.

InvisibleCid_Lives
Shhhhh
Male

#483701 - 09/30/10 11:08 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Damn I hate to hear that, Lucid and Inverted.:mad:

How far were you guys from your projected harvest date? Also, how do you know who did the ripping? Did you tell someone about the grow, or something?

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

#483702 - 09/30/10 11:10 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Fuck it, we'll just cut our loses and make it up with the other plot. Well, time for an 8 hour work day. Update later.

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

Re: Inverted and Lucid Go Big Outdoors [Re: Cid_Lives]
    #483703 - 09/30/10 11:12 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Cid_Lives said:
Damn I hate to hear that, Lucid and Inverted.:mad:

How far were you guys from your projected harvest date? Also, how do you know who did the ripping? Did you tell someone about the grow, or something?

We were close to harvest but we could have used another week. as far as how I know, I cant really give out that info. We were smart, and he left evidence. Bow hunters FTL.

InvisibleCid_Lives
Shhhhh
Male

#483708 - 09/30/10 11:31 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Oh okay. I wasn't needing detailed findings anyway. I was just wondering how you knew for sure. I can figure the rest out.

At least they didn't get you for more than they did. You should still have a pretty monstrous harvest.

Sorry for your loss, though. Thieves are the scum of the earth.

OfflineLacombe Grown
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Inverted and Lucid Go Big Outdoors [Re: Cid_Lives]
    #483710 - 09/30/10 11:38 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

not to sound like a dick but if you saw those wonders in the woods would you not take a sample? that sucks tho but at least they had the decentcy to leave you lots.  the only downfall to outdo.  ne ways im sure yall will have a sick harvest anyway. congrats on that.

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | Next >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder