Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Next >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... (moved) [Re: Audz]
    #237953 - 06/09/09 12:26 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Nah its a male but thats okay i'm just gonna let him pollinate, collect some, then breed him with one of my 3 little plants I have going, then cut his ass down and make a butter batch. I wish it was a female though cuz it was a great strain, super branchy, its 22 inches tall and has huge branches everywhere that are growing there own branches...

The 3 others I have going are all from dank so the seeds I get this harvest are gonna be some nice genetics!

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... (moved) [Re: Audz]
    #238954 - 06/12/09 06:22 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Day 44

Well its 2 weeks into flowering and is definately a full blown Male... Oh well, I'm gonna collect his pollen and then cut him down and make a batch of butter if thats possible...

On a lighter note: My 3 young plants are doing great and since I installed the MH they are taking off quickly.  I hope to get pollen and pollinate one of the females.

I'm only looking for an Oz or 2 so I'm thinking im going to switch it over to flower in a week or two.

The larger one is recovering after I let it grow into the CFL..., So glad they are under the MH now though...

--------------------

Offlinehelmet
Bag Seed Veteran
Male

Loc: Pacific NW
Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... (moved) [Re: Inverted]
    #238961 - 06/12/09 06:28 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

look nice and healty for the most part!

--------------------

Third grow  Third grow  Second grow  First grow(in that order) Fun Times :smile:

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... (moved) [Re: helmet]
    #239010 - 06/12/09 11:05 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

That male looks nice!  Too bad it's a bloke.  Good luck making some butter out of that.  Do you ever do any training to your plants?

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... (moved) [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #239110 - 06/13/09 08:44 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I topped the male, which I'm really glad I did because that thing is bushy as hell.  It would be a lot more filled in but we went through a week of overcast skies.  It's been sunny for a couple days now and that makes me smile cuz I know that my plants LOVE it.

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... (moved) [Re: Inverted]
    #239133 - 06/13/09 10:44 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

You ever fim your plants?  I've been researching some shit and I think for my next grow I will use a fim tech. to hopefully get some more main shoots.  Couple that with 4 or 5 other plants and a scrog w/ GDP and og kush.  Oh i can't wait.  I want to start the log now.  lol.  I'm sure those young ladies turn out just fine.  Hopefully everything goes according to your plan.

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

Offlinehelmet
Bag Seed Veteran
Male

Loc: Pacific NW
    #239307 - 06/13/09 05:21 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

both of my first two harvest were fim'd plants

--------------------

Third grow  Third grow  Second grow  First grow(in that order) Fun Times :smile:

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... (moved) [Re: helmet]
    #239308 - 06/13/09 05:22 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Is that the one you made a log out of?  If so i should go back and read it better.  :crazy:

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#240053 - 06/15/09 11:55 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I need to get the camera soon and update you guys with some pics.  I'll describe whats goin' on right now because I'm high enough to ramble...

The male is looking great and is full fledge into flowering.  It has seemed to stop stretching and is switching over to growth of the pollen sacks.  From a few feet away it looks like an early flowering female until you get closer and notice that there aren't any hairs and the buds are just a bunch of testicles... Hehe, None of them have opened up yet though, it seems like they are growing at a uniform pace and will probably shed the pollen at relatively the same time (a few days). I plan on collecting a decent amount and seeding the fuck out of one big nug from my other plants.

The 3 little babies aren't so much babies already.  I'm thinking they want nutes and a transplant at this time.  I'll accomplish that tomorrow and post pics.  I didn't see them for 2 days and they dried out quickly under the MH.  One of them was very wilted but recovered in hours, I believe it was stunted because of this.  I moved them to within 4-5'' of the light and its plenty warm but I added a fan and they seem to be within tolerance of not burning.  I'm so fucking satisfied at the growth rate under this new light!

The 2 twins are 11 days old tomorrow and are up to 5-6 nodes already and branches are beginning to grow.  The 15 day old burn victim is slightly behind.  It has 1 more node then the other 2 but is stretched much more and has a thicker stem... I'll bury them all down during transplanting so I don't lose any more unnecessary vertical space.

Do any of you think it would be safe to flower them in approx. 1 week???
I plan on only getting 1/2-1 Oz per plant.  I found a single seed in an 1/8 of some seriously chronic bud, it popped the soil today and I just need to get a couple sets of leaves on her before I switch the lights.  I'm guessing I'll get at least 2 females and have a high end goal of 2oz...

If I flowered them now there would be at least 4-6 branches on these bitches... I know its not a lot but its much better than flowering from seed or growing a lowryder... My plants are already 4-6 inches tall and growing very fast... I think they are mature enough to flower, although they aren't alternating nodes yet...

PLEASE READ THIS THOROUGHLY AND COMMENT ON MY INQUIRIES!!!
:ganja:

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Updates [Re: Inverted]
    #240435 - 06/17/09 02:36 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Hey guys... Seems like you all gave up on me since I had the big male... I have been able to find a couple seeds here and there and managed to get these 3 going strong.  The tall one was burnt, the short ones were vegged almost completely under my MH so thats why they are different heights.

I just got a 4th seedling going and its a seed out of some seriously chronic bud... Its on day 1 above the soil...

I think the biggest one is like 16 days old or something and the shorter ones are only 11 days... I got my shit figured out finally and plan to flip the lights shortly, I don't need much just some personal stash to keep the drug dealers away... hah

Its gonna be pollen collecting time fairly soon!  :ganja:

--------------------

Edited by Inverted (06/17/09 02:39 PM)

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#241185 - 06/19/09 05:59 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Ok guys I get it... You don't like me anymore :frown:

How does my next batch look, they are growing insanely fast after the first dose of nutes, root stimulator, and a transplant to 1 gallon containers.  I'm hoping to flip the 12/12 switch soon here... I'm hoping to get some approval from you all before I do! ARE THEY BIG ENOUGH TO FLOWER???

P.S. My male started cumming today so I gotta catch his load to pollinate 1 of my females.

--------------------

OfflineIntegra21
Up and coming Farmer

Trusted Cultivator
    #241188 - 06/19/09 06:10 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Well, unless you have new pics of the girls, the size of them in the pics above is too small for me to flower. Id let them get to at least 12-18 inches first. Usually alternating nodes is a good sign it's time. This is by no means a rule, since you can put a seedling into flower ant 2 inches tall and it will flower. and if your worried about them getting to big, Just Scrog them. My 2 cents so you dont get to depressed and shoot yourself while swallowing a load from your disappointing male.

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Updates [Re: Integra21]
    #241197 - 06/19/09 07:20 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Cheer up big guy!  I had weeks go by when i was posting some beautiful flower pics where no one responded.  I know how u feel.  I try to spread myself out too much and keep up with every log.  That shit has just boggled my brain and i get so confused about who's doing what.  So i hesitate to post comments as it might have already been commented on before.  That happens especially with the text heavy logs.  I like my logs as pictures with a bit of commentary.  I just read this one again front to back and have a few comments and questions for you.  Are you going to flower these three little bitches indoors under your hid?  I thought it was an MH only set up.  Or are you going to take em outside everyday like u had planned with the male (before it was a male)?  If you are keeping them indoor I would do a scrog and try to get as high of a yield as i could by stretching those limbs horizontally over the screen.  How long would 1/2 oz per plant last u anyway?  Probably shorter than the time it takes to grow it out.  Are you under some time constraints or something?  You seem eager to flower them.

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#242001 - 06/22/09 01:11 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Ok so i'm kinda fuckin drunk right now (I know its only 2 here...) lol but I managed to take some update pics! 

I'm too fucked up to explain what's goin' on and respond to my followers... Hah.... Furrowed! I'll answer your questions a little later when I'm not so fucked up. Buit for now here's what I've accomplished in 5 days...

I think the biggest best looking of the smaller 3 is a male... But on a lighter note I think the other 2 are females!!! I LST'd the tallest girl because she was getting too close to my MH (2")  I never thought I would keep my canopy as nearly as close as I did with CFL's... I let my plants get within 2-3 inches of my light... I always thought they would burn if they were closer than 6" but I guess as long as there is circulation they don't fry!

P.S. I included a pic of my 2 strains of tomatoes... If you followed my log you know when I planted them..  :bongload:

--------------------

InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
    #242012 - 06/22/09 01:33 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

looks great! ....what nutes have you been feeding them...

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Updates [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #242089 - 06/22/09 04:57 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks bro!  You gotta get a cam!  You've got something going on right now don't you???

Actually I've basically been just letting them suck off my MG soil and I give them 15-15-15 shultz once in a while but I usually don't go fert-happy on anything I grow...

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#242201 - 06/23/09 12:57 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

The LST'd female is about 23 days old (I know small for its age)

The Biggest Male is about 53 days old

The 2 smaller untrained plants (1 male?  the other must be female) are 15 days old... pretty nice for just over 2 weeks I think...

DO MALES SHOW SEX BEFORE FEMALES???

I ask because one of the twins is looking like its a male but the other one is almost identical and not showing any signs of sex... Is this an indication that it will probably show female due to the major delay?

--------------------

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #242220 - 06/23/09 09:02 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

DO MALES SHOW SEX BEFORE FEMALES???

yes usually about 2 weeks.....as long as there is no stress on the plants to abrupt their schedule, then females should show a little after males

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Updates [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #242222 - 06/23/09 09:04 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Thanks bro!  You gotta get a cam!  You've got something going on right now don't you???

i know i really do need a cam..........i harvested like a week ago....

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Updates!!! [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #242817 - 06/25/09 08:42 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

So it's June 25th and I don't feel like doing the math on how many days they have been alive... The only confirmed female is about 22 days old and the twins (1 LST'd male? 1 untrained male...sigh) are about 17.  My smallest is about 8 days.  I'm thinking about just cloning my confirmed female because I know it came from great genetics and I've had trouble with males lately.

Check out my smallest (lady? fingers crossed) child!!! :eek:  It mutated itself into having 2+ main stems after the 3rd node!!! Look at the new growth - There's 4 sets of leaves coming in at once, and 1-2 random single blade leaves also from the same node!!!  I've never seen anything like this before... I think the seed may have been feminised as well because it was a lone seed in a large amount of good ass ganja! (everytime I grow one of those seeds it turns female) It has such tight internode spacing that its leaves are overlapping... I love it, I don't have to top it and stunt it's growth because it's naturally growing as if it were topped... fucking sweeeet! I pray that it's a female because I know it will be the dankest of all my plants and it's characteristics are amazing thus far...

I also took down my big ass male last night and he's a hangin upside down from his roots that fat bastard!  I'm getting impatient because I haven't smoked more than 1 hit in the last 4 days and I keep reading all these stories about how just 1 little male can make enough butter to get you high up to 3 times and this male is almost 3 feet tall and 4 weeks into flowering so I think I can get 6 doses from him!  I want to get high today! I plan on going and getting him, chopping him up fresh in the blender, simmering in 1/2 Lb of butter and water for 2 hours and then straining it all out and separating the butter from the water!  SOUND GOOD TO YOU???  :ganja:

P.S. The confirmed female is the farthest left in the 3rd (middle) Picture.

--------------------

Edited by Inverted (06/25/09 02:02 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Next >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds