Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Next >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: Inverted]
    #248531 - 07/12/09 12:06 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

haha dude go check out the thread "hey" by siek we are chattin it up, im about ready to get this night started...even if it is 1:00 am.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: Triptonic]
    #248543 - 07/12/09 12:18 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

2:18 over here...

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #248549 - 07/12/09 12:25 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

HAHAHA, its only 8:25 pm here :tongue:

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

OfflineTrippyShitMan
Dr.GreenThumb
Male

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: Inverted]
    #248683 - 07/12/09 11:39 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Nice VVV :laugh:

Edited by TrippyShitMan (07/17/09 11:35 AM)

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: TrippyShitMan]
    #250292 - 07/16/09 10:11 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Well guys it looks like I went 1 for 2 on cloning for my first try ever, with no money and straight into soil in cups...  Not too bad I might say.  I see visible roots on the side of the cup and all of the leaves have stood back up and it has grown 1/2 inch in the last 2 days.  I'm kinda stoked that you can just cut a branch off and start a whole new plant with it... I know it's not rocket science or anything I have just never tried it. I'm a seed starter for sure.  My mother has stretched like fucking crazy.  It went from 14 - 21 inches since I started 12/12 on the 4th of July.  So it has been flowering for 12 days now... I only see a single set of Calyx's at every node and was wondering why my tops don't have any hairs shooting out but every node below the tops seem more developed?

I figured by 2 weeks into flowering that there would at least be a small cluster of them at the tops but I guess not.  It took forever to show sex so i'm assuming this strain is going to take a little longer to flower.

I have started using sunlight as my main flowering light.  When it's cloudy or getting dark out I put her under the MH.  I think this is a good idea because she gets both color spectrums.  This strain is very odd, the stems tend to be very thin for some reason even though a fan is blowing on her at all times...  The branches are getting so tall that they are in danger of falling over, so I think i'll wrap something around the bases of all the branches to hold them together because when they bear the weight of buds they will fall over.

I have been blessed and will be receiving some seeds soon and will be starting them as soon as I get them... and they are known genetics so this is going to be kick fucking ass!  Just can't wait to smoke my own herb again.  It's one of the best feelings in the world!

:ganja: :potleaf: :ganja: :potleaf: :ganja: :potleaf: :ganja: :potleaf:

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#250295 - 07/16/09 10:13 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Good to hear about the clone man. PICS!!!!!!!!!. lol.

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #250300 - 07/16/09 10:16 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Just can't wait to smoke my own herb again.  It's one of the best feelings in the world!

i cant agree more! :bigjoint:

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#251257 - 07/18/09 11:23 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Day 14 Flowering :potleaf:

I've kinda been getting bored with this grow so far... I usually get really excited at first, then get bored until buds actually have structure to them.

Now that i'm exactly 2 weeks into 12/12, in the last 2 days i've noticed that they have slowed on stretching and pistils are starting to clump up at the tops of every branch.  I'm pretty happy about it so far, but I know they would benefit from more lumens... Thinking about putting 1 or 2 warm color CFL's in there somehow just to help as much as I can.  I am thinking that this strain is going to take about 60-65 days to flower since it's about 75/25 Indica Dom. 

I'm hoping to get about 1.5 Oz's from her but it's anyone's guess at this point.  Since I LST'd it, it has gotten tough to really guage the size of this plant.  I'd say it would be at least 2.5 Ft. tall if it were standing up straight. Might even get 2 from her.  Either way it's gonna be high quality and fucking FREE.  I love cultivation.

You can see in the picture that only 1 of the clones survived and is starting to actually grow! Yay!  The top view of the bud is out of focus but there is actually a clump of calyx's/pistils right in the middle there and that makes me smile... Mmmmm future buds...

--------------------

Edited by Inverted (07/18/09 11:27 PM)

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#251258 - 07/18/09 11:28 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Lower right pic is probably my fav. That is beautiful. Dont get bored man!!! Want a mushie print when I get them?

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#251441 - 07/19/09 03:37 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Since I finally got the camera back for a couple days I figured I'd take some sunshine shots since I find those to be the most beautiful out of any conditions!

I'm 16 days into flowering and in the last 2 days the tops went from the normal vegatative look - to looking like a flowering plant.  2 nights ago when I examined the tops I noticed no white hairs, except on the nodes directly below the tops.  Today when I just went outside and took some new pictures I noticed that there were already nice clumps of hairs/new buds forming at a rapid rate. 

This is what I have been waiting to get excited for! From here on out I'm going to be able to see the buds explode in growth, smell, and trichome production; the MOST interesting phase in plant growth.  I can't wait to see how the potency of this strain starts to play out, because with bagseed it's a guessing game.  I've had bagseed plants blow away my friends grows with purchased seebank seeds.  You just never know.

Tell me what you guys think of my progress so far!  :thumbup: - :thumbdown:

--------------------

OfflineTrippyShitMan
Dr.GreenThumb
Male

#251493 - 07/19/09 06:30 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

WOOT^^^ showin some pistols*:box:Pow Pow!:thumbup::thumbup:

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: TrippyShitMan]
    #251498 - 07/19/09 06:35 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Tell me what you guys think of my progress so far!:thumbup:-:thumbdown:

Horrible just horrible man jeeze you cant grow shit apparently.....Thumb WAYYYY down. Ha ha looks beautiful actually.

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: Triptonic]
    #251508 - 07/19/09 06:56 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Awww I knew I as doing everything wrong! Heh jk, I think I am pretty comfortable with growing.

Thanks for the kind words! I fucking love to see those pistils! They tell you good things are to come... I think I can actually see some trichomes forming in the middle picture.  Let me know if I am wrong...  :ganja:  :bongload:

--------------------

Edited by Inverted (07/19/09 06:59 PM)

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #251617 - 07/19/09 10:30 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

:thumbup:

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

OfflineTrippyShitMan
Dr.GreenThumb
Male

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #251638 - 07/19/09 10:52 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

No yah middle picture has some :box:*Pow Pow showin up :P

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#252055 - 07/20/09 07:11 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

This is fucking sweeeet!  I love the flowering female plant more than any natural thing on this planet... I swear.  It's so incredible that this plant can literally double the number of pistils on the entire plant since I looked at it yesterday in the morning... I'm addicted to looking at it.

I should probably try to look at it every other day so I can atcually notice the growth that is taking place.  It's just too hard to keep my eyes of that sexy bitch!

I LOVE :potleaf:

:ganja:    :stoner:        :ganja:        :stoner:

--------------------

OfflineTrippyShitMan
Dr.GreenThumb
Male

#252072 - 07/20/09 07:45 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

She Really Showin them Shooters now?

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #252088 - 07/20/09 08:32 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Brah, trust me on this. Checking them out every day makes them look like they didn't do shit. I was sitting here laid off for the past 3 weeks watching them grow. I swear, they weren't doing shit, staying the same. Then i go back to work for a week and check the0 out and damn!!! They actually looked like they grew.

So checking them constantly is not a good thing when your growing. But i feel ya about being addicted to looking at them! I spend about an hour a night just looking at them, checking them out.They are the most beautiful plant in the world, imo too!

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

OfflineTrippyShitMan
Dr.GreenThumb
Male

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: SpaceMonkey]
    #252091 - 07/20/09 08:48 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

yes agreed Mj plants are so majestic and unique

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #252109 - 07/20/09 09:26 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

its a good thing being addicted to peakin at em like once per day.....because you can fix any flaws early before they get outta hand:thumbup:

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

Edited by Dr. Siekadellyk (07/21/09 10:49 AM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Next >

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds