Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Next >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTrippyShitMan
Dr.GreenThumb
Male

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: Triptonic]
    #247611 - 07/09/09 09:58 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

im down to fry :laugh: lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: TrippyShitMan]
    #247616 - 07/09/09 10:17 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

:Edit:  My friend is fronting me as many hits of acid as I want tomorrow... Need a hit??? hahah JK???

:thumbup::peace:

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #247717 - 07/09/09 04:40 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Hell yeah guys.  Well i'm getting at least 6, cuz' I don't want to take more than I can pay back in a reasonable time.  That's $36.  I don't need the extra 3 hits though... Sounds like I should auction them off... jk :lol:  Highest bidder wins!  No seriously though I might trip w/ Trip cuz' he's cool as shit and only lives a few hours from me... I'm gonna trip tomorrow and then try to save the rest for me and his (Triptonic)harvests to have a tripping celebration.

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: Inverted]
    #247723 - 07/09/09 05:14 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

:thumbup:Sounds good to me :thumbup:

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: Triptonic]
    #247726 - 07/09/09 06:18 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Ok so my clones are exactly 8 and a 1/2 days old.  I still have them under the humidity dome... Is it okay to remove that or should I wait until I see roots reaching the sides of the container?

How long do you might think it would take for the roots to become visible pending they actually root?  About 10-14 days or so???

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: Inverted]
    #247738 - 07/09/09 07:19 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

OK, clones root faster when the growing medium is a few degrees warmer than the ambient air temperature.  A warmer substrate increases the underground chemical activity, and lower air temperature slows transpiration.  For best results, keep the rooting medium at 75-80 degrees F.  Growing mediums above 85 F will cause damage.  Keep air temperature 5-10 F cooler than the substrate.  A warmer growing medium coupled with cooler ambient temperature slows diseases and conserves moisture.  Cuttings should be rooted in one to three weeks.  I would trade you as much psilocybin as you want for some lsd, men.  :lol:

Edit:
the above came from Jorge Cervantes's book:

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

Edited by FurrowedBrow (07/10/09 01:04 PM)

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #247739 - 07/09/09 07:22 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

You're plants are look wonderful Inverted.  I'm jealous!

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #247779 - 07/09/09 08:44 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:

Thank you very much! I take compliments to heart, they really mean a lot to me, and from you it's even better!

I'm sure your new grow will blow mine out of the water! But i'm just trying to get some free smoke and then I'll get a perpetual system going.

Does it look like a did a fairly good job on the LST?  I only have one wire holding onto the stem in one spot, I noticed once it has adjusted to the new training, I can take it off and move it somewhere else and it pretty much stays...

All of my tops are at the exact same height, looking exactly as if it were ScrOG'd.  I'm fairly proud of that being as it was the first time I used training without FIM or Topping. I like how there is no shock/stress on the plant and it just keeps growing at the same pace if not faster.  So I can basically expect all of those tops to grow a fairly decent bud on them (3-5g's) since they are all at the same level within inches of the bulb correct?  Isn't that why you get more weight in Cola's rather than popcorn nugs using this method?

I'm assuming the main growth tip will still put off the biggest cola, since the branches are exactly the same height as the Terminal Bud Tip.

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#247782 - 07/09/09 08:47 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Eh, they look ok.....I mean I guess they do hahaha just playin man.

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #247931 - 07/10/09 01:02 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:
Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:

Thank you very much! I take compliments to heart, they really mean a lot to me, and from you it's even better!

I'm sure your new grow will blow mine out of the water! But i'm just trying to get some free smoke and then I'll get a perpetual system going.

Does it look like a did a fairly good job on the LST?  I only have one wire holding onto the stem in one spot, I noticed once it has adjusted to the new training, I can take it off and move it somewhere else and it pretty much stays...

All of my tops are at the exact same height, looking exactly as if it were ScrOG'd.  I'm fairly proud of that being as it was the first time I used training without FIM or Topping. I like how there is no shock/stress on the plant and it just keeps growing at the same pace if not faster.  So I can basically expect all of those tops to grow a fairly decent bud on them (3-5g's) since they are all at the same level within inches of the bulb correct?  Isn't that why you get more weight in Cola's rather than popcorn nugs using this method?

I think so.  My comment in the post above was taken directly from J. Cervantes's Horiticulturing cannabis book.  It's my bible, along with stamets book too.  yeah, the lst looks good to me.  I didn't see a real clear picture of it though.

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #248185 - 07/11/09 01:56 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

HAAPPPPPY  BDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #248190 - 07/11/09 02:04 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

:happybday:  :happybday:  :happybday:  :happybday:

Yeah brah, Happy Fuckin Birthday !!!!!

:happybday:  :happybday:  :happybday:  :happybday:

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: SpaceMonkey]
    #248203 - 07/11/09 02:35 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

THANKS GUYS!!! I'm about to get super fucked up for the rest of the night, gonna drink, smoke, and hopefully drop.  But if not i'm gonna buy some molly!

My biggest plant finally shot out hairs!!! It's a FEMALE!!!
What a BDay present!

How are all of you on this beautiful day!?!?

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#248204 - 07/11/09 02:37 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

:happybday::highfive: dont get caught by the :cop:

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#248236 - 07/11/09 03:33 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Lol nah no worries.  I'm just gonna probably chill around my place.  I got a liter of Jager and a bunch of Red Bull.  I just need a sackajaweeda now, and maybe some other drugs... I don't think tha 'cid is gonna come through today.  I found out my friends are at a fest. but that just means they are going to come back with the goods... Just wish I could have tripped on my birthday cuz I have a really good mindset today which makes for a great trip.

Day 40/ 8 Flowering -
I'm just ecstatic that my plant finally started throwing out white hairs!  I just can't believe it took 40 days for it to show definative sex.  I'm assuming that since these hairs shot out overnight that the calyx formation is likely to increase heavily in the next week, with bud formation following that week and so on. I've finally gotten her "hardened" off by setting her in the sun for a few hours this last week.  It can finally take the full force of the sun without showing signs of stress/wilting.

Pics to follow my drunken stupor.

--------------------

OfflineTrippyShitMan
Dr.GreenThumb
Male

#248241 - 07/11/09 03:35 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Happy B-day smoked a fat B-day Spliff for yah 2 papers long :jah::jah: :bigblunt:  :gethigh:  :bigjoint:

Cheers :2girls1cup: <ewwwww.

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#248251 - 07/11/09 04:06 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:
I just need a sackajaweeda now, quote]

Dude I was drunk off my ass last night and really stoned and totally used the words I just need a sackajaweeda :rotfl: my buddy was talking about getting a dime with sackajaweas or however you spell it.

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#248286 - 07/11/09 05:31 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

That's fucking awesome dude! I always say that shit!  How funny :lol:

I'm fucking wasted already... damn I want some herb, I've got my dealer over right now but i'm just a little too drunk to drive 20 minutes to go to his house and get herb.... I really can't decide what to do... I think I should go for it!

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#248288 - 07/11/09 05:34 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Dont get pulled over man lol thats a DUI and if you dont have a job its a ton of money haha.

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#248530 - 07/12/09 12:04 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Nah it's all good I waited it out and then went and got it... I'm all good, I just traded him a clone for enough bud for a couple days, its all good. I didn't have the room for it anyways.  I'm just happy I know it's a female... We easily polished off my bottle and his.  For some reason im only buzzed.  I should be done by now!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Next >

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals