Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineFukDutch Passion

Dutch Passion seeds =RIP OFF
    #220124 - 04/27/09 03:17 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Yea so I decided to start growing again, used to live in Northern Cali and grew under my medical card so pretty much everything was started via clone.  Well I moved to Ireland and didn't feel like paying the stupid prices they want here for herb so I bought a system and bought some seeds. Apparently I didn't do my homework I went with Prurple #1 Femmed and Blueberry by  DP. Well out of the 5 seeds of purple #1 I got 3 to germinate one was crushed and one just didn't germ. got them about a foot and a half tall and they all hermied on me I mean bannana's everywhere.
So I tryed 10 regular blueberry's and 8 out of 10 germed got them all a foot and a half tall and I'll be god damned if everyone of them grew balls. Also everyone had some mutation some nodes had six or so leaves coming out quite an unstable strain. So fuck Dutch Passion They have royally fucked me out of so much time and money.
So I have put in another order and decided to go with seriuos seeds white russian!
I've tryed to find something bad said about Serious seeds but can't so unless you guys have anything bad to say thats what I am rolling with.
Also I've been over at the shroomery and kinda liked what I saw here so hello everyone looking forward to be a part of this community!
Sorry think I posted this in the wrong section feel free to move it.

Edited by FukDutch Passion (04/27/09 04:57 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBen18
Drunk Derelict
Male User Gallery

Re: Dutch Passion seeds =RIP OFF [Re: FukDutch Passion]
    #220150 - 04/27/09 06:39 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Hmmmm......I'd have to go with Soma, Spice of Life, Serious, Chimera, Tiki, Reservoir Seeds, Mandala, Reeferman, Federation, Sensi.

Don't care for ..... Dutch Passion, Greenhouse, Paradise Seeds, Sagarmatha Seeds

http://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/218198

Magash is a vet, if there is anyone to listen to here it is him.

White russian is some seriously potent stuff, I'd love to see a grow guide! Keep us posted.

OfflineFukDutch Passion

Re: Dutch Passion seeds =RIP OFF [Re: Ben18]
    #220153 - 04/27/09 06:56 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Would love to chronicle the grow. Getting seeds this minute!

InvisibleDr. Penguin
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Dutch Passion seeds =RIP OFF (moved) [Re: FukDutch Passion]
    #220178 - 04/27/09 10:42 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

This thread was moved from Marijuana Cultivation.

Reason:

OfflineFukDutch Passion

Re: Dutch Passion seeds =RIP OFF (moved) [Re: Dr. Penguin]
    #220732 - 04/28/09 11:26 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

So I was walking around the city center and stopped at a head shop and they had Nirvana seeds their for 25 euro and I figured it would take a few days for my Serious Seeds to arrive so I would try a few of these I went with  Northern Lights.  Just wondering if anyone has any dirt on them? 
Hell the headshop across the street had Sensi Seed for 140 euro so I thought hell this has got to be a deal.

InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
    #220736 - 04/28/09 11:35 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

why dont you buy some "femenized" seeds...i mean they cost more but your guaranteed female plants if they workout.... :shrug:

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

Offlineherd
the responsible thizz head
Male

Re: Dutch Passion seeds =RIP OFF (moved) [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #220763 - 04/28/09 01:11 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

yeah ,but you have to be on the nail when it comes to not stressing them or they become hermies.that the factor when growing "fem" seeds.

--------------------
Proud roach/dooby collector since 07

OfflineFukDutch Passion

#220769 - 04/28/09 01:40 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Did you not read my first post man(it helps if you do ) I started out with fem seeds and got hermies what I'm looking for now is stable genetics pure and simple. I don't feel they have made femmed seeds stable enough. Spending More money on possible females seems like an exercise in futility at this point.

Edited by FukDutch Passion (04/28/09 01:48 PM)

OfflineFukDutch Passion

#220771 - 04/28/09 01:43 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Also not looking for a mother plant that turns hermie at the drop of a straw need stabilty in this time of recesession. Not like I can go to the co- op and get a clone.

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #220843 - 04/28/09 06:47 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

FukDutch Passion said:
Did you not read my first post man(it helps if you do ) I started out with fem seeds and got hermies what I'm looking for now is stable genetics pure and simple. I don't feel they have made femmed seeds stable enough. Spending More money on possible females seems like an exercise in futility at this point.

ohh i missed that, you called them femmed seeds so i didnt realize what you were talking about......and if you have a medical card why dont you go a get clones???? i grow from clones and never had a problem with hermaphrodites???

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

InvisibleBen18
Drunk Derelict
Male User Gallery

#220863 - 04/28/09 07:28 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

FukDutch Passion said:
Yea so I decided to start growing again, used to live in Northern Cali and grew under my medical card so pretty much everything was started via clone.  Well I moved to Ireland .

http://www.1stmarijuanagrowerspage.com/ireland-marijuana-cannabis-laws.html

Quote:

FukDutch Passion said:
and if you have a medical card why dont you go a get clones???? i grow from clones and never had a problem with hermaphrodites???

Its illegal there.

OfflineFukDutch Passion

Re: Dutch Passion seeds =RIP OFF (moved) [Re: Ben18]
    #220869 - 04/28/09 07:49 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Damn Dr. sounds like you need to  slow down and read posts. I want you to stop and read my first post before you post here again k. I would give anything for a clone right now but this isn't the first time I've grown from seed so I'll just trudge through. I'm sure I have chosen good seed with Serious seeds!

Edited by FukDutch Passion (04/28/09 07:52 PM)

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Dutch Passion seeds =RIP OFF (moved) [Re: Ben18]
    #220870 - 04/28/09 07:49 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

oooohhhh i missed that, i thought he was still in CALIFORNIA ......

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

OfflineFukDutch Passion

#220872 - 04/28/09 07:53 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Don't hide it divide it Dr.
I do that sometimes to man no problem.

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #220875 - 04/28/09 08:00 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

i didnt even realize how much i missed till you said somethin....but i have a ton of posts to reply to on the shroomery too and im hungry so i was tryin to read and answer really fast so i can go munch down and then smoke a joint...
:blazed:
:sandwich:

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #220962 - 04/28/09 11:55 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I hear ya. I've been slamming Dutch Passion for some time for their shitty quality control esp with the fems. They in no way stress test their mother plants to see if they have hermie qualities. Making femed seeds with rates as high as 98% female with no hermies is a easy thing to do. Just have to do the work.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineFukDutch Passion

Re: Dutch Passion seeds =RIP OFF [Re: Magash]
    #220975 - 04/29/09 12:55 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Yea they stated in this article http://www.cannabisculture.com/v2/articles/1332.html that purple #1 was actually one of their more stable strain as well. Kinda what got me to pull the trigger on them. I didn't anything to stress these plants out!
SO FUK Dutch Passion!
Not to mention their blueberry that shit ain't ready for the general public I think they made those seed next to nuclear waste dump they're all mutants.

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #221002 - 04/29/09 08:06 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Even their normal Blueberry seeds suck. Why DJ Short stopped working for them a long time ago.

Purple #1 is a long time stable strain just not in a Dutch Passion feminized form. None of their feminized seeds are safe from hermie tendencies.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

OfflineFukDutch Passion

Re: Dutch Passion seeds =RIP OFF [Re: Magash]
    #221004 - 04/29/09 08:20 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Yea thats what I grew out, the regular seeds of blueberry. Decided to try it after I tryed the failed femmed purple #1.
Love your avatar by the way I didn't think seeing a hot piece of ass walking away could be so distracting!

Edited by FukDutch Passion (04/29/09 08:21 AM)

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #221015 - 04/29/09 09:24 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Dutch Passion doesn't do the work that's why I slam em. For mothers that give plants that you plan to make femmed seeds from you have to stress them with light, water, and a shitload of other things (nutes being one of them) and the ones that go hermie because of the stress you don't use.
The ones that don't show any sign at all are the ones you use. STS treatments work fine for this. Femmed seeds don't happen naturally and doing them right isn't a natural process. Places like Soma's Seeds (who's genetics I love) has a ass backward way of making femmed seeds that almost guarantees hermie results. Dutch Passion just plain doesn't do the work.

Their testing program (I love the wording here) is to send out the seeds and go by how many costumers have fucked up results. THAT IS JUST PLAIN FUCKED UP.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds