Home | Community | Message Board


World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | Next > | Last >
InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 11,753
Loc: Nepal Flag
Re: The Super Awesome Gif Thread [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #445356 - 07/12/10 03:44 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah I wouldn't have done it either, but primarily because I wouldn't want to get my ass beat by all the fuckers she hangs out with, not because she didn't deserve it :lol:

I have no idea what her name is though. I would just call her cunt bags McGee if I was on that show


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Invisibleandyistic
We got them veenoms!

Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 10,990
Loc: On the Lot
Re: The Super Awesome Gif Thread [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #445358 - 07/12/10 03:47 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Any girls who will only date guidos are not worth a second look. :nono:


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 11,753
Loc: Nepal Flag
Re: The Super Awesome Gif Thread [Re: andyistic]
    #445360 - 07/12/10 03:49 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

lol, amen to that brotha


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Offlineelcharrosays
Male User Gallery


Registered: 04/24/08
Posts: 2,757
Last seen: 11 years, 2 months
Re: The Super Awesome Gif Thread [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #445375 - 07/12/10 04:20 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I hit a girl in the face once. She flipped her shit and her father and the cops showed up but after the police were shown a video of what happened they took my side. It was a big 'ol bitch by the last name of 'Hamm." No shit.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 11,753
Loc: Nepal Flag
Re: The Super Awesome Gif Thread [Re: elcharrosays]
    #445379 - 07/12/10 04:23 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Woah we need the full story there. If you punched a bitch and actually convinced the cops it was justified then I seriously need to hear that story


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery


Registered: 04/22/08
Posts: 13,834
Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
Re: The Super Awesome Gif Thread [Re: elcharrosays]
    #445381 - 07/12/10 04:26 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Sooooo......what happened????  Why did you rock a chick named Ham?  Very rare that the cops side with the male combatant in a battle of the sexes.:yesnod:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Offlineelcharrosays
Male User Gallery


Registered: 04/24/08
Posts: 2,757
Last seen: 11 years, 2 months
Re: The Super Awesome Gif Thread [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #445388 - 07/12/10 04:34 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

It was like 5 years ago a group of friends and I were uh loitering outside of the movie theater and somehow my group of friends and some other group of people got into a shit talking match. It started because of this loudmouth whore that was with us but apparently my shittalking was the most offensive because I was singled out. This bitch starts coming at me in the parking lot and I'm backing away from her but still taunting her. I's liek "if I had a cheeseburger would you chase me?" and she shoves me and is about to hit me so my reflexes take over. I rear back but at the last moment realize what I'm doing and open my fist into what resulted in a helluva slap to the face. It was a very audible smack and applause ensued as she walked away in shock. Some bystander comes up and gets on my case and calls the cops but the chicks dad shows up first and starts giving me all these threats and how I'm going to get sent to jail. I was 16 at the time and had already been arrested 3 times that week so I knew I had nothing to worry about. Maybe just a little yellow ticket and a ride home from my mother. But anyway, she's all lying to the cops saying that I was coming after her and wouldn't leave her alone so when they saw the video and it was her being the aggressor and me backing away they just dropped it. Even the female cop didn't give a fuck. Good times.

I'm trying to reupload the video for you guys but the site it's currently at is having troubles pulling it up.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineDon King
Keep it in the Ring

Registered: 04/29/10
Posts: 761
Last seen: 10 years, 9 months
Re: The Super Awesome Gif Thread [Re: elcharrosays]
    #445390 - 07/12/10 04:36 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

cliff notes, homie.


--------------------
Only in America!


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Offlineelcharrosays
Male User Gallery


Registered: 04/24/08
Posts: 2,757
Last seen: 11 years, 2 months
Re: The Super Awesome Gif Thread [Re: Don King]
    #445392 - 07/12/10 04:39 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

This is a place for stoned people to procrastinate and waste time. It's all or nothin.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 11,753
Loc: Nepal Flag
Re: The Super Awesome Gif Thread [Re: Don King]
    #445394 - 07/12/10 04:40 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

just read it


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineDon King
Keep it in the Ring

Registered: 04/29/10
Posts: 761
Last seen: 10 years, 9 months
Re: The Super Awesome Gif Thread [Re: elcharrosays]
    #445396 - 07/12/10 04:46 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

elcharrosays said:
It was like 5 years ago a group of friends and I were uh loitering outside of the movie theater and somehow my group of friends and some other group of people got into a shit talking match. It started because of this loudmouth whore that was with us but apparently my shittalking was the most offensive because I was singled out. This bitch starts coming at me in the parking lot and I'm backing away from her but still taunting her. I's liek "if I had a cheeseburger would you chase me?" and she shoves me and is about to hit me so my reflexes take over. I rear back but at the last moment realize what I'm doing and open my fist into what resulted in a helluva slap to the face. It was a very audible smack and applause ensued as she walked away in shock. Some bystander comes up and gets on my case and calls the cops but the chicks dad shows up first and starts giving me all these threats and how I'm going to get sent to jail. I was 16 at the time and had already been arrested 3 times that week so I knew I had nothing to worry about. Maybe just a little yellow ticket and a ride home from my mother. But anyway, she's all lying to the cops saying that I was coming after her and wouldn't leave her alone so when they saw the video and it was her being the aggressor and me backing away they just dropped it. Even the female cop didn't give a fuck. Good times.

I'm trying to reupload the video for you guys but the site it's currently at is having troubles pulling it up.




> my group got in to it with another group
> some loud mouth whore
> I haz cheeseburger?
> this bitch comes at me
> time to smack a bitch
> cops came but didn't have to taze a bro
> good times


--------------------
Only in America!


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Offlineelcharrosays
Male User Gallery


Registered: 04/24/08
Posts: 2,757
Last seen: 11 years, 2 months
Re: The Super Awesome Gif Thread [Re: Don King]
    #445397 - 07/12/10 04:49 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Don King said:
:bitch:




They didn't ask for cliff notes. They asked for the full story so that's what they got.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery


Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 06/15/10
Posts: 1,347
Loc: Cold as Hell Flag
Last seen: 11 years, 29 days
Re: The Super Awesome Gif Thread [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #445398 - 07/12/10 04:49 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
Yeah I wouldn't have done it either, but primarily because I wouldn't want to get my ass beat by all the fuckers she hangs out with, not because she didn't deserve it :lol:

I have no idea what her name is though. I would just call her cunt bags McGee if I was on that show



They call her snooki or something like that i think, my wife watches the e-channel and they showed that a few times. I would agree she asks for it sometimes, supprised it does not happen more to her


--------------------
Just smoke a bowl and get over your self
We are human beings first everything else is second
               

You can not hold anything I post against me for I am delusional


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineDon King
Keep it in the Ring

Registered: 04/29/10
Posts: 761
Last seen: 10 years, 9 months
Re: The Super Awesome Gif Thread [Re: Don King]
    #445399 - 07/12/10 04:49 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Learn2paragraph, n00b.


--------------------
Only in America!


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineTripp420
WAT?
Male User Gallery


Registered: 07/06/08
Posts: 4,186
Last seen: 6 years, 5 months
Re: The Super Awesome Gif Thread [Re: Don King]
    #445407 - 07/12/10 04:56 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Don King said:
Learn2paragraph, n00b.




Learn2Stfu.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Offlineelcharrosays
Male User Gallery


Registered: 04/24/08
Posts: 2,757
Last seen: 11 years, 2 months
Re: The Super Awesome Gif Thread [Re: Don King]
    #445414 - 07/12/10 05:03 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

My bad.

Quote:

        It was like 5 years ago a group of friends and I were uh loitering outside of the movie theater and somehow my group of friends and some other group of people got into a shit talking match. It started because of this loudmouth whore that was with us but apparently my shittalking was the most offensive because I was singled out. This bitch starts coming at me in the parking lot and I'm backing away from her but still taunting her. I's liek "if I had a cheeseburger would you chase me?" and she shoves me and is about to hit me so my reflexes take over. I rear back but at the last moment realize what I'm doing and open my fist into what resulted in a helluva slap to the face. It was a very audible smack and applause ensued as she walked away in shock. Some bystander comes up and gets on my case and calls the cops but the chicks dad shows up first and starts giving me all these threats and how I'm going to get sent to jail. I was 16 at the time and had already been arrested 3 times that week so I knew I had nothing to worry about. Maybe just a little yellow ticket and a ride home from my mother. But anyway, she's all lying to the cops saying that I was coming after her and wouldn't leave her alone so when they saw the video and it was her being the aggressor and me backing away they just dropped it. Even the female cop didn't give a fuck. Good times.




there you go.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineTripp420
WAT?
Male User Gallery


Registered: 07/06/08
Posts: 4,186
Last seen: 6 years, 5 months
Re: The Super Awesome Gif Thread [Re: elcharrosays]
    #445419 - 07/12/10 05:15 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Lol


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Invisibleandyistic
We got them veenoms!

Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 10,990
Loc: On the Lot
Re: The Super Awesome Gif Thread [Re: andyistic]
    #445422 - 07/12/10 05:16 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

andyistic said:






Yep!

All other video clips I looked at edit that part out for some reason. Oh well.


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Invisibleandyistic
We got them veenoms!

Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 10,990
Loc: On the Lot
Re: The Super Awesome Gif Thread [Re: elcharrosays]
    #445427 - 07/12/10 05:22 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

elcharrosays said:
It was like 5 years ago a group of friends and I were uh loitering outside of the movie theater and somehow my group of friends and some other group of people got into a shit talking match. It started because of this loudmouth whore that was with us but apparently my shittalking was the most offensive because I was singled out. This bitch starts coming at me in the parking lot and I'm backing away from her but still taunting her. I's liek "if I had a cheeseburger would you chase me?" and she shoves me and is about to hit me so my reflexes take over. I rear back but at the last moment realize what I'm doing and open my fist into what resulted in a helluva slap to the face. It was a very audible smack and applause ensued as she walked away in shock. Some bystander comes up and gets on my case and calls the cops but the chicks dad shows up first and starts giving me all these threats and how I'm going to get sent to jail. I was 16 at the time and had already been arrested 3 times that week so I knew I had nothing to worry about. Maybe just a little yellow ticket and a ride home from my mother. But anyway, she's all lying to the cops saying that I was coming after her and wouldn't leave her alone so when they saw the video and it was her being the aggressor and me backing away they just dropped it. Even the female cop didn't give a fuck. Good times.

I'm trying to reupload the video for you guys but the site it's currently at is having troubles pulling it up.



Video? Where did this video come from?


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineTripp420
WAT?
Male User Gallery


Registered: 07/06/08
Posts: 4,186
Last seen: 6 years, 5 months
Re: The Super Awesome Gif Thread [Re: andyistic]
    #445434 - 07/12/10 05:26 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

she's all lying to the cops saying that I was coming after her and wouldn't leave her alone so when they saw the video and it was her being the aggressor




Edit: Yhea nevermind, thought you meant something else.


--------------------


Edited by Tripp420 (07/12/10 05:27 PM)


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Super Awesome Game Thread
( 1 2 all )
Apollo2k 10,264 37 12/12/10 02:30 PM
by Apollo2k
* The Super Awesome Video Thread? (Don't hate) Apollo2k 1,079 2 05/25/10 11:28 PM
by Apollo2k
* super awesome poll
( 1 2 all )
jckmcgrth 6,914 27 10/22/08 02:26 PM
by THEBats
* Post a pic of a chick you'd like to tap all night.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 )
Don King 57,053 250 11/04/10 09:34 PM
by shamandustin
* yo!1
( 1 2 3 all )
Phriend 8,163 42 07/27/08 12:01 AM
by Coaster
* scissor me!!! Picklez 2,352 6 08/25/08 06:21 PM
by Phriend
* Official SUPER BOWL Sunday thread. TripityDooDaDay 3,792 14 02/01/09 10:46 PM
by Stoneth
* The Super Awesome Sounds of The 90's
( 1 2 all )
Phriend 6,534 34 07/15/08 12:59 AM
by mel_lonta_tauda

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: FurrowedBrow, Harry_Ba11sach, Magash, Data, Stoneth, Dr. Siekadellyk
755,053 topic views. 4 members, 48 guests and 44 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Print Topic | ]
Search this thread:
Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2021 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.