Home | Community | Message Board


High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | | Last >
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny]
    #874641 -

I just saw that in Oregon you can get a gram for 3 1/3 $!  That's a cheap joint.  I remember a gram was a good J.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #874642 -

rolling up blunts is the way to go :getstoned:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny]
    #874644 -

A good Blunt is about 3.5 grams.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #874645 -

yeah i'm sick :feelsbadman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #874656 -

whats goin on today ? :getstoned:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny]
    #874657 -

I think you were going to go down the the sports bar and watch the ball game.


--------------------
"Je pense, donc je suis (I am thinking, therefore I am)." -Rene Descartes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Thebooedocksaint]
    #874658 -

I'm going to show Jenny how to swing after we all smoke a B Lunt.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
    #874661 -

Solid Log said:
Bro.  Use Bigger Pots!  That was the #1 Determining Factor for Yield when I grew indoor.
I want you to smoke the Best you can Smoke and Rest, and it ain't no joke!



It will be fine. This is my first indoor grow plus I have like 4 different strains going, I want to see what grows best, what parameters are best etc.


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #874662 -



Solid Log Rebels Against Indonesian Styles with the Respect of the Chinese from Front to Back!


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #874663 -

are u rolling :spinleaf:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny] * 1
    #874664 -

It's time to smoke a B Lunt.  I got some Strawberry Fantastic Trip Strain from Guido the Eddie Monster Spot Doctor Lock.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny]
    #874668 -

Jenny said:
are u rolling :spinleaf:



Never. I only smoke out of a bong or glass chillum.


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #874669 -

I used to make glass chillums for the Grateful Dead crowd.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #874671 -

Oh man, glass chillums were my go to for about 5 or so years when I only smoked solo.

Eventually it was just straight clear glass chillums I could clean easily.


--------------------
"Je pense, donc je suis (I am thinking, therefore I am)." -Rene Descartes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Thebooedocksaint]
    #874673 -

I love it when someone lifts the pipe to their 3rd eye after taking a puff. 
As a glass pipe maker I Tripped.
Most people like the colors and the Thickness of the Glass.
The pass the pipe around in the underground Bud Scene.
Smoking Green. 
Bowl Size.
Stylish Unique Hidden Shrooms in the design.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #874675 -

:fuckthisshit:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny]
    #874676 -

Actual clip of Jenny.


--------------------
"Je pense, donc je suis (I am thinking, therefore I am)." -Rene Descartes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Thebooedocksaint]
    #874677 -

Jenny needs to give her Dad Shrooms and make him Light a Couple Puffs of Ganja.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
    #874678 -

Jenny is Iconic for destroying that door.  Her Dad won't let her smoke Weed.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
    #874679 -



Here's the British Bud Anthem.  The rapper was a child actor turned Weed Smoker.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Edited by Solid Log (01/21/26 06:51 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | | Last >

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Mescaline
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Big_tiggy 22,324 80 05/16/08 04:27 PM
by Agent00
* The post when you smoke thread!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 927 928 )
Fisherman 2,247,766 18,541 09/08/26 05:14 PM
by Jenny
* Mescaline tar and Psilocybe azurescens. Complete with paralysis! nicechrisman 5,284 10 11/21/12 11:38 PM
by MFDoom666
* The Post When You Trip Thread!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
FRACTALife 37,342 107 02/08/24 01:41 AM
by Solid Log
* Mescaline Big_tiggy 3,658 15 01/26/11 08:54 AM
by RasJeph
* Post something positive
( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 )
spirit_shadow 15,362 269 06/14/25 05:11 PM
by Jenny
* Mescaline extraction 81renaissance 13,448 18 01/26/12 05:27 AM
by T-Rex
* The demand on chicken is inhuman and disgusting. Stoner minds please post!
( 1 2 3 all )
BruceDabber 10,905 40 04/26/15 09:37 AM
by BruceDabber

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: FurrowedBrow, Harry_Ba11sach, Magash, Data, Stoneth, Dr. Siekadellyk
63,538 topic views. 2 members, 102 guests and 832 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.