Home | Community | Message Board


Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | | Last >
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
    #874429 -

I have seen two Acupuncturists in my life.  Doctor Wing was trained in China.  He was trained to heal soft tissue injury. 

I saw this lady who had a 3 year degree and she was also trained in Cranial Sacral Therapy.  She put needles in my feet and head and then brushed my channels!  It is such an experience to have this type of Medicine.

Doctor Wing gave me the ultimate massage the first time I saw him!  I wanted to see a chiropractor and my Dad took me to see Wing.  Wing finished by cracking my back.  His massage was so unbelievable I still can't believe it!

I am studying the TCM and especially the Qigong.  I love Herbs.  I have been practicing Internal Martial Arts for 32 years.

Peace.  Mike.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #874433 -

i got schizoaffective disorder man i know how it is with doctors.  some tend to isolate so much you don't even know them :awesketch:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny]
    #874434 -

I just put on my hat to keep my head warm and my Chi flowing!
Remember to always contact Heaven and Earth!

In China, putting on a hat to keep your head warm so Chi Circulates is Medicine!

I've been studying Single Herbs and Formulas.

I can't get the Ephedra here in the USA.  There are about 100 Herbal Formulas that call for Ephedra.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Edited by Solid Log (12/28/25 06:11 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
    #874435 -

I always wear socks now.  Stay Warm.  A lot of Acupuncture Meridians meet in the feet.

Every Meridian meets in The Guts.  Gut Health is the ultimate concern of Traditional Chinese Medicine.

I need more money to experiment with Food and Herbs freely!


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Edited by Solid Log (12/28/25 06:59 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #874437 -

i really would go to the dispensary here :getstoned:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny]
    #874438 -

I want to smoke Blunts of Landrace Cannabis.
A lot of it isn't super potent.  Good for Blunts.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #874439 -

:spinleaf::getstoned::awehigh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
    #874440 -

Power has been out for the last 13 hours.  It’s 13°, and we got 2 feet of snow in the past 24 hours.  I’m lighting candles for warmth :snow:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #874441 -

yo i'm just chillin :awehigh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny]
    #874442 -

Lucky, I’m just chilled.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername] * 1
    #874443 -

The new Strain Hunters is out.  I had fun watching it.
I know you need power to watch it.
I hope your power comes back on.
Stay warm as best you can!
Peace.  Mike.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #874447 -

are you high :feelsoldman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #874452 -

:getstoned:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny]
    #874455 -

We about to go crazy on a J.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
    #874456 -

I miss vaping herb... I'm trying not to use it anymore, at least while I'm coming off my psych meds.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername]
    #874457 -

My seeds seem ok so far. I'll be SO happy if that phytoplasma didn't make it through the seeds since ive spent a long while breeding now....


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Edited by spirit_shadow (01/02/26 07:19 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #874458 -

How would classify your breeding?


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
    #874461 -

He just My Hero Academias that shit :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername] * 1
    #874462 -

When I breed I spray pollen all over a chick Porno Style.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
    #874463 -

I'm going to compose a Blues Tune on Harmonica called Porno Style Breeder!


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | | Last >

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The post when you smoke thread!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 927 928 )
Fisherman 2,247,692 18,541 09/08/26 05:14 PM
by Jenny
* WEED IS NOT ADDICTIVE.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
eNtranceAsexit 36,911 146 05/30/11 09:16 AM
by Data
* benzo addiction for people who have been there
( 1 2 3 all )
still beLIEve 19,560 52 05/18/08 11:48 PM
by geokills
* Why Smoke Weed When Vaping it Get You Way, Way Higher? cannabispatient 1,340 19 01/14/25 09:20 AM
by viviantmccormick
* The Official Post When You Relapse Thread Coaster 2,774 18 04/26/11 04:01 PM
by THEBats
* Post your Pieces phychotronM 3,088 15 06/22/14 10:13 PM
by phychotron
* SOLAR VAPE YOUR WEED MOTHERFUCKERS kayabear 7,318 19 02/26/09 03:20 PM
by Kine
* Does anyone else get tired of vaping after just one sesh? Mof 1,101 7 03/03/16 07:24 PM
by 336

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: FurrowedBrow, Harry_Ba11sach, Magash, Data, Stoneth, Dr. Siekadellyk
63,409 topic views. 3 members, 41 guests and 470 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.