Home | Community | Message Board


High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | | Last >
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #872924 -

If I used breeding in my grow, I'd call it Candy Circus Freakshow with Sugar Droppings on Top!
I would only breed One Variety with Killer Genetics.
That's dope that you grow.
We need to hook Jenny up with some Pot to Smoke Steady.  Chronic.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #872925 -

that's a big plant :spinleaf:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny]
    #872926 -

Jenny said:
that's a big plant :spinleaf:



I know right? I'm hella excited :excited:


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #872977 -



I really like this channel.  Two Buds In A Jar.
This video is about high yielders.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #873017 -

:feelsoldman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny]
    #873022 -

Stop that. Stop being old :notsureif:


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #873023 -

It's the thing that's old, not the Jenny.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #873025 -

wanna roll a cigarette :smug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny]
    #873030 -

No. I want you to stop being old :lol:


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #873035 -

I'm not old :awesketch:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny]
    #873037 -

Good. Keep it that way:notsureif:


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #873038 -

I'm posting this here cos if I post it on shroomery those losers will just think I'm learning for the wrong reasons :aweshit:


Anyway I just got a nice beginners lock picking set because I've been wanting to learn because locks are like puzzles you are not meant to solve....and I love puzzles ๐Ÿคฃ

That and I can see it coming in handy with friends or family if they ever lock themselves out or something.


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] * 2
    #873039 -

I picked up an 18 piece kit back in high school, well worth learning how to use. I had two other buddies that were into it so we'd have sessions where we'd sit in a triangle and pass around a bowl and a lock.

The idea was that if you didn't unlock the lock, the rotation would skip you until you did. 

It got to the point where we were all opening the locks within seconds each time :rofl:

Once you get halfway decent, it's fun to go out and find random locks to steal.  Locked gate blocking the road to a remote swimming spot?  Not anymore!  Fence full of locks with couple's initials written on them?  Fuck yeah, free practice locks! :ohyeah:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername]
    #873040 -

yoosername said:
I picked up an 18 piece kit back in high school, well worth learning how to use. I had two other buddies that were into it so we'd have sessions where we'd sit in a triangle and pass around a bowl and a lock.

The idea was that if you didn't unlock the lock, the rotation would skip you until you did. 

It got to the point where we were all opening the locks within seconds each time :rofl:

Once you get halfway decent, it's fun to go out and find random locks to steal.  Locked gate blocking the road to a remote swimming spot?  Not anymore!  Fence full of locks with couple's initials written on them?  Fuck yeah, free practice locks! :ohyeah:



That's amazing :lolsy:


Edit: I've successfully picked my back door so far lol


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Edited by spirit_shadow (07/09/25 11:58 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #873042 -

:fuckthisshit:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny] * 1
    #873044 -

I want to pick my back door!


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
    #873048 -

Solid Log said:
I want to pick my back door!



As a wise man named Confucius once said, "He who sleep with itchy butt, wake up with stinky finger."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername]
    #873052 -

Hobbits mix( I'm pretty sure it is crude fuel x (layer cake x chocolate nightmare)):

CGSYxSD backcross:

My hybrid:


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #873053 -

Gettin' stretchy! :highfive:


--------------------
โ€œThe Universe is under no obligation to make sense to youโ€ -NDT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #873054 -

:nodofunderstanding::lsdabc:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | | Last >

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Resize my Linux Partition? Got dual boot going on with Ubuntu and Vista kidaihuan 1,404 2 07/10/08 05:50 PM
by kidaihuan
* The post when you smoke thread!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 927 928 )
Fisherman 2,248,332 18,541 09/08/26 05:14 PM
by Jenny
* Post something positive
( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 )
spirit_shadow 15,379 269 06/14/25 05:11 PM
by Jenny
* The post when you train/workout/exercise thread!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
drawde 20,082 87 06/04/17 07:40 PM
by poor boy
* The demand on chicken is inhuman and disgusting. Stoner minds please post!
( 1 2 3 all )
BruceDabber 10,905 40 04/26/15 09:37 AM
by BruceDabber
* green dragon tincture beatyou 3,315 10 12/18/09 07:07 PM
by SmOakland
* Tincture Question TheCrunchyBisquit 1,105 3 04/28/10 07:43 AM
by elaspeinreason
* POST U FUX
( 1 2 all )
Coaster 7,424 22 05/10/08 07:43 PM
by Coaster

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: FurrowedBrow, Harry_Ba11sach, Magash, Data, Stoneth, Dr. Siekadellyk
63,944 topic views. 5 members, 16,192 guests and 838 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.045 seconds spending 0.023 seconds on 16 queries.