Home | Community | Message Board


High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | | Last >
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #866477 -

I like to go full steam on Good Product.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
    #866490 -

You can quit drugs & alcohol,  you can do it!


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #866491 -

How is everybody's weed plants doing?


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #866493 -

My plants are going to be ill.  I don't fertilize.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #866494 -

I Haven't popped any yet.  To  busy with work and fishing away  all my free time.1


--------------------
:getstoned:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Stoneth]
    #866496 -

Solid Log said:
My plants are going to be ill.  I don't fertilize.



That's the spirit!

Stoneth said:
I Haven't popped any yet.  To  busy with work and fishing away  all my free time.1



Eh, that happens. Sucks, but it happens. Good luck if you do manage to find the time!


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #866497 -

I almost fucked up this year myself by putting them out too early. It caused them to start to flower then I got a freak male that grew fully mature balls in the shortest amount of time I've ever seen. I thought I got it up in time but I guess I didnt....however, they are all going gback into veg including the pregnant one....if all goes well I'm going to try to harvest the seeds, let it go back into veg, then get bud without seeds :ancientaliens:


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #866498 -

I am donating my entire crop to my charity as a tax write off.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log] * 1
    #866539 -

Donate it to my charity :awehigh:


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #866653 -

I finally planted some stuff out in the garden today. It was just kind of perfect weather for it. I think it’s gonna sprinkle later.

There are a couple of plants that this state always has grown really well. I’m just gonna lean into that. Finally taken advantage.


--------------------

Wanna play? I also offer free
Dream interpretation & Therapy
GenesisCorrupted for President

Edited by GenesisCorrupted (06/01/24 06:09 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #866655 -

We're having another cold Spring in Seattle.  This year and the past two have been too cold for tomatoes and chili peppers.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
    #866657 -

Rosebushes!


--------------------

Wanna play? I also offer free
Dream interpretation & Therapy
GenesisCorrupted for President

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 1
    #866670 -

GenesisCorrupted said:
I finally planted some stuff out in the garden today. It was just kind of perfect weather for it. I think it’s gonna sprinkle later.

There are a couple of plants that this state always has grown really well. I’m just gonna lean into that. Finally taken advantage.



:fuckyeah:

I'll take a pic of my plants later today :vibin:


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #866686 -

The plant behind this one smells like paint thinner. It's the craziest thing.




--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #866689 -

Anybody here ever come across weed that smells like paint thinner?


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #866690 -

I think some Pot smells like Petrol.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
    #866701 -

Solid Log said:
I think some Pot smells like Petrol.



I've smelled weed that smells like gas and fuel many times. This weed, however, LITERALLY smells like paint thinner or Wasabi paste. That super chemically smell that only paint thinner and Wasabi have....it smells like that :/


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #866702 -

If you start coughing up blood, then you know you are smoking someone's sick idea of a joke.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #866703 -

spirit_shadow said:
Anybody here ever come across weed that smells like paint thinner?



I had to think about it for a bit, but I recall growing one called roadkill unicorn that had some real odd terpenes, like a mix of sour gummy worms and the solvent they used in that 90's goop in a tube you could blow into bubbles.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
    #866707 -

yoosername said:
spirit_shadow said:
Anybody here ever come across weed that smells like paint thinner?



I had to think about it for a bit, but I recall growing one called roadkill unicorn that had some real odd terpenes, like a mix of sour gummy worms and the solvent they used in that 90's goop in a tube you could blow into bubbles.



Holy shit I know EXACTLY what you are talking about cos I played with those as a kid :lol: I bet that weed was CAZY. was the smoke enjoyable?

Solid Log said:
If you start coughing up blood, then you know you are smoking someone's sick idea of a joke.



This is from my plant that I organically grew ans pollinated a couple branches of. This is 100% untouched weed as I only grow naturally :lol:


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | | Last >

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The post when you smoke thread!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 927 928 )
Fisherman 2,247,775 18,541 09/08/26 05:14 PM
by Jenny
* first post from phone
( 1 2 all )
Picklez 4,177 21 07/25/12 07:44 AM
by BlueBerry_Swisher
* TIC Sunday Dr. SiekadellykM 3,237 18 01/10/11 07:01 AM
by still beLIEve
* The post when you train/workout/exercise thread!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
drawde 20,082 87 06/04/17 07:40 PM
by poor boy
* The Post When You Trip Thread!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
FRACTALife 37,350 107 02/08/24 01:41 AM
by Solid Log
* puzzled!?!? shroomman8118 2,330 18 06/22/10 01:24 AM
by Buddy
* Deer hunters post your trail cam pics on this thread MR.HEADY 4,132 16 09/06/10 11:46 AM
by Tripp420
* The Post When you Drink Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 18 19 )
KaptKid 85,603 364 02/12/17 06:35 PM
by Grit

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: FurrowedBrow, Harry_Ba11sach, Magash, Data, Stoneth, Dr. Siekadellyk
63,606 topic views. 1 members, 50 guests and 421 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.