Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates, CBD Oils   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineNiffla
Stranger

Loc: Texas
The Official Ask Fleabag Flea Anything Super Mega Big Thread
    #857790 - 08/11/22 06:16 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Ask Fleabag anything here.

I'll start.

Hello Mr. Flea, during the course of your lifetime, have you ever sat down to pee?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

Re: The Official Ask Fleabag Flea Anything Super Mega Big Thread [Re: Niffla]
    #857791 - 08/11/22 06:18 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Yes, but only when defecating as well.

--------------------
Bassui wrote the following letter to one of his disciples who was about to die:
"The essence of your mind is not born, so it will never die. It is not an existence, which is perishable. It is not an emptiness, which is a mere void. It has neither color nor form. It enjoys no pleasures and suffers no pains.
"I know you are very ill. Like a good Zen student, you are facing that sickness squarely. You may not know exactly who is suffering, but question yourself: What is the essence of this mind? Think only of this. You will need no more. Covet nothing. Your end which is endless is as a snowflake dissolving in the pure air."

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

Re: The Official Ask Fleabag Flea Anything Super Mega Big Thread [Re: Fleabag Friend]
    #857792 - 08/11/22 06:57 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

If you could have one beer with any two people in the world, past or present, who would those two people be?

--------------------

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

Re: The Official Ask Fleabag Flea Anything Super Mega Big Thread [Re: Niffla] * 1
    #857793 - 08/11/22 07:19 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Thats tough...

I'd like to have one last beer with my Uncle that passed.

well, theres just so many people who it'd be cool to have a beer with, its tough to nail down. I'd really like to smoke a joint with them instead.

I'll do someone living, Jimmy Bower would be cool. I could probably relax around a musician better over some kind of major historical figure. Just hang out, drink a beer, smoke a doob. That'd be cool

Theres a million people I'd be happy to drink a beer with. I'd be a nervous wreck and feel inadequate in front of half of them.

--------------------
"The essence of your mind is not born, so it will never die. It is not an existence, which is perishable. It is not an emptiness, which is a mere void. It has neither color nor form. It enjoys no pleasures and suffers no pains.
"I know you are very ill. Like a good Zen student, you are facing that sickness squarely. You may not know exactly who is suffering, but question yourself: What is the essence of this mind? Think only of this. You will need no more. Covet nothing. Your end which is endless is as a snowflake dissolving in the pure air."

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

Re: The Official Ask Fleabag Flea Anything Super Mega Big Thread [Re: Fleabag Friend]
    #857794 - 08/11/22 07:34 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Great answer, Flea.

I'm going to poast a link to this thread over there, that way the ones who have registered here can ask questions, and for those who don't I can copy & paste their questions here for you to answer.

--------------------

Offline1234go
Sex Machine
I'm a teapot

#857795 - 08/11/22 07:42 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Hi Flea,

The folks back home were wondering if you’ve ever been shat on by a woman’s noxious gas that specifically started off as a fart but ultimatley shifted by traveling around the gooch all the way to the vagina whereupon it was sucked up due to a vacuum / diffusion effect,  thereby becaming a queef - that then promptly exited upon your face.

Thanks,

TBA & the folks back home.  :hi:

--------------------
:mushroom2:

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

Re: The Official Ask Fleabag Flea Anything Super Mega Big Thread [Re: 1234go]
    #857799 - 08/11/22 08:28 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

yes

--------------------

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

#857800 - 08/11/22 08:29 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

rev gurl has all the details about that evening...

I'd personally prefer to not relive it. Next question.

--------------------

Offliner3volution.gurl
Stranger

#857801 - 08/11/22 08:30 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

What is your dream in life? Other than getting queefed on.

--------------------

Of course I know how to roll a joint. -Martha Stewart

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

Re: The Official Ask Fleabag Flea Anything Super Mega Big Thread [Re: r3volution.gurl] * 2
    #857802 - 08/11/22 08:37 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

The only thing I've ever really "dreamed" about is getting a good little plot of land, maybe growing a little gunja, raisin a family. Keeping life simple.

Thats just so far off though. Other than that I really just live one day at a time. I'm not very goal oriented. Just hangin on, tryin not to take life too seriously.

I'd really like to start something that would create a healthy community around me. I don't know anyone. No one does anything. Don't know how to do that, or what it'd be centered around, but its just a shame that there's no comradery any more. I'd definitely like to do something like that.

--------------------

Offliner3volution.gurl
Stranger

#857805 - 08/11/22 08:48 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

I'm surprised that's what you want. I want to ask why it seems so far off.

--------------------

Of course I know how to roll a joint. -Martha Stewart

Offline1234go
Sex Machine
I'm a teapot

#857809 - 08/11/22 09:16 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

No it doesn’t. And It’s a good dream to have.

--------------------
:mushroom2:

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

Re: The Official Ask Fleabag Flea Anything Super Mega Big Thread [Re: 1234go] * 1
    #857811 - 08/11/22 09:26 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Why it seems far off.
Well I don't have no woman to settle down with for a family. I don't hardly have any money for buying any land, and with the way I'm fucking around with work, I probably wont for a while. I just do bullshit construction work, thats flakey enough as is. I don't know. Its kind of half baked idea any way, Its not a very serious thing right now. I'm not focused on it, its just there in the background.

I did want to say that one of my lesser dreams was to go ridin motorcycles with my uncle. But I fucked around too long and now hes gone. That last year he was alive I could only drive my truck because of that fuckin DWI.
But since that bullshit is behind me now, I still want to buy a motorcycle and at least ride with a good friend of his thats still alive. He's a real good dude, goes on rides quite a bit. I really do want to do that.

--------------------

Offlinenamaste
Stranger

#857836 - 08/12/22 08:35 AM (1 year, 7 months ago)

A 2 part question, what kind of motorcycle would you get?

How much longer do you have pee pee tests?

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

Re: The Official Ask Fleabag Flea Anything Super Mega Big Thread [Re: namaste]
    #857845 - 08/12/22 01:07 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

The Motorcycle I'd get would be a used Honda Shadow. They're cheaper than dirt, and I'm really familiar with working on Hondas, and they're reliable as hell. As for what size, I don't know. I like the old 1100's, but the quit making them in early 00's so they're pretty well used when you see them. Probably just get a newer 750 to start out with.

I will have pee pee tests for as long as I remain in construction doing the dumb shit I do.

--------------------

Offlinenamaste
Stranger

#857879 - 08/12/22 07:45 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Hell yeah, I figured you'd say Harley.  I have an '84 BMW in good condition my FIL gave me because he wants more space in his garage.  Was getting my license right when covid first hit and then I just lost interest.  I'm in my 40's and still ride a bicycle frequently to stay in shape. :lol:

That's a bummer about the drug tests.  They should only test you if you've caused an accident.  I quit smoking a couple years ago when I got on the fire department, we've since parted ways and now I take edibles when I have a couple days off work.  AFAIK edibles stay in the body much longer.

Recently had to take a drug test because I have a lorazepam prescription.  I mixed a pack of Sure Gel with Gatorade, slammed a bunch of water and vitamin B, then ate a double quarter pounder.  Only gave them the midstream and passed.  They are fucking nerve racking but a lot of people pass with synthetic pee.

InvisibleShroomBird
Silent Observer

Loc: Flyin' high
    #857880 - 08/12/22 07:48 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Do you listen to music while tripping and if so, What genre, band, song, etc.?

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

Re: The Official Ask Fleabag Flea Anything Super Mega Big Thread [Re: namaste]
    #857911 - 08/13/22 12:01 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Yeah man, I Love the old harleys, I'd love to rebuild an old pan head or find a sportster to restore. I love the kickstart and old tech.
What people don't know is now a days a lot of Harley Davidson stuff is manufactured overseas anyways, They sold out like everyone else. And they're over priced like a motherfucker.
So If I'm gonna get a foreign made bike, I'm gonna go ahead and get the cheaper, more reliably well built bike, instead of paying for that silly HD logo. All I ever hear anyone say about their Harleys is how often its in the shop anyways.

Thats cool you got that old BMW, you really do need to get your license man! The course I took here in Texas was $300 for a weekend, kind of a ripoff, but you need it to get the endorsement on your license. It was really well structured though, and I did learn quite a bit.
I love riding, and I can't wait to get my knees in the breeze.

Looks like a real interesting machine, I hear people speak real highly of those old bikes. Is it still running?

--------------------

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

Re: The Official Ask Fleabag Flea Anything Super Mega Big Thread [Re: ShroomBird] * 1
    #857913 - 08/13/22 12:04 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Yes I listen to music. I couldn't stick with one album last night though. I start listening to one thing, and itd make me want to listen to something else.
I did listen to quite a bit of Robin Trower's Bridge of Sighs, I watched the moon come up from behind the clouds to that, pretty cool.

At one point I was listening to ZZ Tops Rio Grande Mud and Tres Hombres. That was a good time, just jammin that old blues.

--------------------

Offlinenamaste
Stranger

#857930 - 08/13/22 09:07 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

The '84 is still running, my FIL is in his 60s and had to ride it through the bluffs to get to my house.  Think all it needs is a new battery.  I winterized it two years and haven't touched it since.  I definitely should get my license, think they only offer classes in the spring here.

Oh, I also technically failed that drug test for not having lorazepam in my system.  :facepalm:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates, CBD Oils   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag