Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineNumeroEno
Stranger

Long time shroomery member. First indoor weed grow * 1
    #837783 - 05/18/19 11:54 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

First off, I am a valid medical cannabis patient with a personal production license. This is all legal and above board.

This log is for Nirvana Blue Mystic. I bought a 5 pack of regular seeds from Nirvana. Planted the beans in jiffy pellets and 3 popped. Got two females and one male. Male was culled as soon as preflowers showed. Females displayed different phenotypes and we’re designated #1 and #2. Plants were topped at the 8th node and the secondary branches were taken as clones. I took 4 clones, two of each pheno, and they all rooted and began growing within two weeks. The plants I grew from seed got too tall to fit in my veg chamber so I decided to bud them and am holding back one of the first generation clones of each pheno for mothers.

Plants were flipped at roughly 10 weeks, and that brings us to where we are now. Clones are vegging under two 23 watt 250 diode blue and white LED panels, and the big ladies are budding under a 400 watt HID equivalent full spectrum LED. I’m using Alaska brand fish emulsion for my veg nutrients, and a free bottle of Aurora HPK guano solution that I got from my local dispo for flower nutrients in a soil mix consisting of equal parts peat/verm/perlite with a little bit of compost. I’m hoping for a half ounce off each plant, but this is a first grow and I have no idea how much I’ll get. I’ll keep updating as the buds come in. Oh and I did a little bit of LST the final week of veg in order to spread out the branches and get a little more light into the lower parts.

The third plant in the middle is some sativa dominant bagseed. I planted 6 of those bagseeds and that one is the only one that looked like it might be fire. I put another female outside to do its thing and I don’t know if it will be any good or not. That one I’ll probably blast half of it and make butter with the other half.

Right now I’m growing these in a closet that still needs some work. The room the closet is in used to be dedicated to growing mushrooms but I turned it into a music studio. Right now the veg chamber is just an upside down plastic tub with LED panels mounted inside but I’m eventually going to build a proper cabinet. I’m going to continue budding on top of the veg chamber but I’m going to be working a lot on keeping the light where it needs to be and out of where it doesn’t. LEDs are such a fucking game changer since they’re so energy efficient and cool. I never grew weed when HIDs were the best technology available because of the heat and cost of running them.

Edited by NumeroEno (05/18/19 12:52 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNumeroEno
Stranger

Re: Long time shroomery member. First indoor weed grow [Re: NumeroEno]
    #837814 - 05/19/19 10:45 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Don’t know how much traffic this site gets lol. I may have picked the wrong weed forum. Oh well here’s a shot of the clones.

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #837837 - 05/20/19 03:38 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

The clones look good.

You only picked the wrong site if you looking for one that you know you can communicate with other humans in a timely manner or at least before you harvest then yeah wrong site. :shrug:

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineNumeroEno
Stranger

Re: Long time shroomery member. First indoor weed grow [Re: Magash]
    #837875 - 05/22/19 04:52 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks. Yeah lol I was kinda surprised by the lack of activity, but I guess quality is better than quantity, eh?

The blue mystic clones are killing it. They’ve all put out a couple more fan leaves since that last post and the roots are growing through the bottom of the jiffy pots already. I’m wondering if I should maybe skip the jiffy pots and go straight from the 4 inch pots I root them in to 1 gallon grow bags. I did the jiffy pots on the idea that they’re a little shorter and the plants can get a little taller during veg and then I put them in the 1 gallon grow bags when I flip them.

The BMs I have in flowering aren’t done growing yet. They haven’t started producing any buds and they’re still trying to pack on a few more nodes before they start blowing up. I don’t know if that bagseed is gonna be fire after all. It’s looking really twiggy. Definitely gonna be light fluffy sativa buds which are my least favorite, the opposite of the heavy, dense indica nugs I so love. It’s probably gonna have some stupid 100 day sativa flowering time too. If it isn’t fire I’ll be sad about all the energy I put into it. The grower I got the seed from doesn’t have the most top shelf shit even though the bag it came out of was pretty good.

OfflineNumeroEno
Stranger

#837876 - 05/22/19 04:58 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Here’s a shot of the girls with the LEDs off. I’m not bothering to count the days between flipping and harvest. I like my weed to be sedating as fuck and I’m just gonna wait until the trichomes look like I like them, but it’s roughly 2 weeks since I flipped the bagseed and a week since I flipped the blue mystic.

InvisibleKenInVic
Tuk U 4:20/24/7/365
Male User Gallery

Loc: 3rd Rock from the Sun Flag
    #837896 - 05/23/19 04:34 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

We're a quiet bunch here.  Probably because we occasionally over indulge in the fruits of our labours.  :smile:

Looks like things are coming along nicely.

OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male

Loc: America Flag
    #838078 - 06/04/19 09:27 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

They look sexy man.

I can't wait to move to a state where I can grow. I'll save a damn fortune. Lol

OfflineNumeroEno
Stranger

Re: Long time shroomery member. First indoor weed grow [Re: XUL]
    #838107 - 06/06/19 09:43 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

That’s why I’m growing. To save money. Also I just love concentrates and my endgame is to make top quality solventless dabs and carts. I’ve decided to make bubble hash and press that down. Gonna get one of those DIY rosin press kits that mount on a shop press and everything.

Here are some new pics. I’ve been posting more in one of the journals I hang out in at the shroomery. I’m not growing shrooms right now but a bunch of us in the tribe grow weed so that’s a better place for random questions and shit. I’m gonna keep this log going for posterity :cool:

The blue mystics are getting big and the buds are starting to come in nicely. They more than doubled in size which is crazy for a “compact, pure indica”. What Nirvana says about the smell is true, they don’t smell like much at all unless you touch a sugar leaf and smell your finger.

I took that bagseed into the sun to get a nice pic of the cola. It’s been flowering for a little longer than the blue mystics and is starting to get frosty. I also took some more clones so now I have 4 clones of each blue mystic phenotype.

I may be starting two more logs soon. I got 5 feminized “Aurora Indica” seeds in the mail today. That’s another offering from Nirvana that as far as I can tell is pretty much entirely pure afghani landrace. I popped them in some jiffy pellets a few hours ago. I’m just looking to select one good mother out of the 5 beans so I’m just gonna grow them big enough to get clones. I decided to grow out the bagseed and the blue mystic so I’d have plenty of smoke to get me through to where I get set up on a good SoG rotation.

I also decided I needed a hybrid so I ordered a 5 pack of feminized white widow seeds, also from Nirvana. As far as I can tell their genetics are as good as any other seedbank but with the sales and bitcoin discount and shit they’re a great deal. Their shipping always comes through too.

Edited by NumeroEno (06/06/19 10:16 PM)

OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male

Loc: America Flag
    #838122 - 06/09/19 08:01 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Oh ya. That one in the left is nice.

Was it hard to grow?

Lots f care or medium?

Could you just let them grow like any old plant?

OfflineNumeroEno
Stranger

Re: Long time shroomery member. First indoor weed grow [Re: XUL]
    #838158 - 06/16/19 09:06 PM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Here are a few more pics; the bagseed and some Nirvana aurora indica seedlings. Those were feminized beans too. I think the bagseed is about 3-4 weeks off and the blue mystic is about 6 weeks from harvest. As far as difficulty, I dunno why a lot of people think there’s some great mystery to doing a good organic grow. I just use the soil mix I described in the OP and feed with 3/4 strength organic nutes. Fish emulsion for veg, and guano and blackstrap molasses for flowering. I did order a better grow light that should be arriving soon. I’m also almost done putting together my bubble hash and rosin press setup. Gonna do some solventless wax.

I also have 4 blue mystic clones outside in my garden, in the ground, under a scrog net. They should veg for at least 2 months out there and I’m hoping for a pound per plant.

InvisibleKenInVic
Tuk U 4:20/24/7/365
Male User Gallery

Loc: 3rd Rock from the Sun Flag
    #838226 - 06/26/19 04:27 PM (4 years, 8 months ago)

Bubble hash can be most excellent.  Particularly when you get really sticky crystals that bond well under pressing.  Have fun.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds