Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecannabisfreedom777
Peace Warrior

Loc: Washington, U.S. Flag
Triple Phosphate from Espoma
    #834964 - 11/29/18 06:43 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

I found this bag of 0-45-0 fertilizer from Espoma, I bought it & I applied a large dose to my test plant that is in flower already at about four weeks in.

My questions are around fertilizer, is it okay to throw Triple Phosphate into my mix midway through the flowering cycle? Can Cannabis plants generally handle large doses of fertilizer? What are good guidelines for proper application times? What impacts does a low Potassium level have?

I gave her a very large dose of my 8-3-1 (w/ micronutrients) when I noticed some yellowing on the new-growth & it seemed to help her out a bit, resulting in darkening of the green tone. So I figured she could handle large doses since I hypothesize that Cannabis is fairly tolerant of fertilizers to a point. But i'm concerned that I could easily overdo it with a Phosphorus level so damn high. I also think my Potassium level is probably low.

Any feedback or advice on proper fertilization tactics would be much appreciated. Next go around I will be more consistent with the Nitrogen application earlier on to avoid a deficiency.

Thanks a lot, have a great week everybody!

--------------------
:grin::mushroom2::stoned::mushroom2::grin:

~ Love All For Being ~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxfPg-ZS0qY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefunky
Smoker
 User Gallery

Re: Triple Phosphate from Espoma [Re: cannabisfreedom777]
    #834988 - 12/01/18 04:20 AM (5 years, 3 months ago)

What kind of soil do you run?
Seems like your base nutrients is a bit lacking. I use Jacks hydro it's 5-12-26 plus some cal-nit to boost calcium and nitrogen a bit. You may be better off looking for something that's closer to what your plants need. Do u have a link to the data sheet? Google hydro nutrient calculator you should be able to find one that will help determine how much to add. Looks like you could use some potassium to.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules