Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineReap911
Stranger
Aeroponics vs Organic
    #811478 - 04/21/16 10:42 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Hi Guys,

So I am preparing for my first growth and was hoping I could get some direction in which option I should be looking into... I have done research on organic growth but have been told by an experienced grower that this style has nothing on aeroponic growth systems?

If I am looking for quicker growth and larger buds, is aeroponics the way forward or could I get the same results with organic growing?

I know that there are many different elements that go into a grow but I would like to just hear from you guys how you feel about the two?

I know as a bigger it might be best to start off using the easier option but I am a quick learner and have grown before, outdoor though, but  have a good idea about marijuana growth and I have you guys to help me...

Please any suggestions would be great...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBaron_Samedi
Urban Naturalist Industries
Male

Loc: HI Flag
Re: Aeroponics vs Organic [Re: Reap911]
    #811490 - 04/22/16 02:07 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I started with organic soil mix for my first indoor grow but changed to Hydroponics a couple weeks in after seeing them side by side Aero is supposedly way better but hydro seems alot easier to throw together without having to order stuff or going to special grow stores... it is my first indoor so I don't have alot of experience but I am keeping a grow log and there is some great info in the replies hope that helps

--------------------
WARNING: I am a compulsive LIAR dont believe a word I post!!! None of these ideas and photos are original I just post to try and validate myself and appear to be good at something other than being a waste of space...

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

:aliendance::monkeydance::dancer::dancingbacon::hamsterdance::oogieboogie::mallow::death::zombie2::zombie3:

OfflineGrit
Re: Aeroponics vs Organic [Re: Baron_Samedi]
    #811491 - 04/22/16 05:51 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Aeroponic is a form of hydroponic growing. Ebb n flow is also a form of hydroponic growing. Aeroponic is a style where the water is super aerated with air bubbles.

Yes, aeropnic style growing has explosive growth. I used to run an aeroflo system. Absolutely no need for vegetative cycle in the aeroflo system. I would take cuttings straight from the ez-cloner and put them in the aeroflo and start 12/12 immediately.

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Aeroponics vs Organic [Re: Reap911]
    #811514 - 04/22/16 10:34 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

"Soil" is a living entity. Microbes in the soil break down organic material and it becomes available to the plant in its elemental/salt/ionic form. (plus or minus an electron)

Hydroponics/aeroponics = "Water/air Powered." meaning the nutrients are already in their elemental/salt/ionic form. You do not need any 'organic' breakdown in the growth medium because your already feeding it the plant-available form of nutrients.

"organic" feeding is not required for dank bud-- a myth from connoisseur's. The plant only takes in the nutrients in a specific ionic state.

Now when most people think "organic" they really are talking about pesticides, in which you absolutely should strive for an organic/natural solution before spraying on harsh pesticides.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale