Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
Invisiblethoughts
Stranger

U.S. astronauts talk about UFOs/aliens, also check out this banned Disney UFO doc. * 1
    #799733 - 11/27/15 12:10 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Discuss.

--------------------

Edited by thoughts (05/18/16 04:47 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTioWWW999
T.I.O

Re: U.S. astronauts Buzz Aldrin,, Edgar Mitchell, and Gordon Cooper talk about UFOs/aliens. [Re: thoughts] * 1
    #799734 - 11/27/15 12:32 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

CIA Agents speaks abouts aliens

Former Area 51 and Lockheed Martin Scientist

--------------------
:leaf: Come watch movies and TV with the forum at Stoned [TV] :leaf:

:mushroom2: Check out my Myristicin Info Thread :mushroom2:

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
Re: U.S. astronauts Buzz Aldrin,, Edgar Mitchell, and Gordon Cooper talk about UFOs/aliens. [Re: thoughts] * 1
    #799736 - 11/27/15 12:52 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

:flyhigh:

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever sence.

Offlinepizzeria
Stranger

Re: U.S. astronauts Buzz Aldrin,, Edgar Mitchell, and Gordon Cooper talk about UFOs/aliens. [Re: thoughts] * 2
    #799750 - 11/27/15 03:09 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Nerd

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#799756 - 11/27/15 04:20 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

This guy puts out a ufo report once a week or so

He does interviews with NASA guys and crap that are done a little more recently then the tv show that was from when I was a kid.

I tend to believe this guy knows more then any of us.

as far as I know they can be watching us threw our tv sets.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisibleMycophile
 User Gallery

Re: U.S. astronauts Buzz Aldrin,, Edgar Mitchell, and Gordon Cooper talk about UFOs/aliens. [Re: Magash] * 2
    #799777 - 11/28/15 09:09 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Maybe aliens can take the form of ideas or thoughts and penetrate your brain and live in it.

Invisiblethoughts
Stranger

Re: U.S. astronauts Buzz Aldrin,, Edgar Mitchell, and Gordon Cooper talk about UFOs/aliens. [Re: Mycophile] * 1
    #799790 - 11/28/15 10:31 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Damn my shits all fucked up and i cant see any videos.

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US Flag
    #799850 - 11/29/15 07:18 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

Invisiblethoughts
Stranger

Re: U.S. astronauts Buzz Aldrin,, Edgar Mitchell, and Gordon Cooper talk about UFOs/aliens. [Re: Data] * 1
    #799854 - 11/29/15 08:05 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

What are those spheres in that NASA footage from 1:36-2:45?

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#799858 - 11/29/15 08:33 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

If you are talking about the 2 videos from 1:36 to 2:05, then those are water droplets collected on the inside surface of the window that they are shooting video through (both cameras are very obviously being held by a human operator.

The rest of the videos, I couldn't tell ya :bobmarley:

--------------------

Invisiblethoughts
Stranger

Re: U.S. astronauts Buzz Aldrin,, Edgar Mitchell, and Gordon Cooper talk about UFOs/aliens. [Re: Data] * 1
    #799861 - 11/29/15 08:58 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Water droplets :laugh2:

--------------------

InvisibleP-O

#799862 - 11/29/15 09:00 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Personally im not a ufo alien video kinda guy....

But i do like a good monarch reptilian conspiracy :bobdobbs:

InvisibleAmanita86
Head Manager

Loc: Just south of down.
Re: U.S. astronauts Buzz Aldrin,, Edgar Mitchell, and Gordon Cooper talk about UFOs/aliens. [Re: P-O] * 1
    #799865 - 11/29/15 09:16 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

What if an alien space ship landed, and out stepped some dude in a polo shirt, or a pair of Nike's? Quantum bro!:mindblown:

--------------------
It's not easy being green..:bouncysmoke:

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#799884 - 11/29/15 12:57 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

thoughts said:

Says the guy who can't tell the difference between moths and alien spacecraft  :hahthatsrich:

--------------------

InvisibleAmanita86
Head Manager

#799886 - 11/29/15 01:03 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Too his credit, moths are kind of alien, and they do fly.  Just saying..

Where's this confirmed alien space craft you're comparing moths to?  Do they flutter?

--------------------

InvisibleAmanita86
Head Manager

Re: U.S. astronauts Buzz Aldrin,, Edgar Mitchell, and Gordon Cooper talk about UFOs/aliens. [Re: Amanita86] * 1
    #799887 - 11/29/15 01:06 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Shit! Goddamnit!  I just dropped ash on the fucking carpet, fuck!:crankey:

Stupid fucking carpet, wood floors should be mandatory.  Carpet is like a sock you cant change...its gonna get fucked up. Stupid shit.

--------------------

InvisibleAmanita86
Head Manager

Re: U.S. astronauts Buzz Aldrin,, Edgar Mitchell, and Gordon Cooper talk about UFOs/aliens. [Re: Amanita86] * 1
    #799888 - 11/29/15 01:09 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

See, I'm smart, I think about these things.  Like tires that never wear out..  I'm leveled up bro.

--------------------

Invisibledrawde
    #799912 - 11/29/15 05:10 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

thoughts said:

It's painfully obvious

--------------------
King Koopa said:
The amount of pot that Gask smokes is equivalent to a guy shooting heroin on weekends

Invisiblethoughts
Stranger

#799971 - 11/30/15 04:14 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Amanita86 said:
Too his credit, moths are kind of alien, and they do fly.  Just saying..

Where's this confirmed alien space craft you're comparing moths to?  Do they flutter?

This is the video.

If you look very closely you can see tiny white flickering lights surround the ufo as it bursts.

At 4:58 is where u can see one of those lights in the distance under the blue cloud speed off into space.

Moths/bugs are easy to differentiate in the video.

Agmotes is just a hater always trying to patronize me, don't listen to a word he says.:smile:

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Re: U.S. astronauts Buzz Aldrin,, Edgar Mitchell, and Gordon Cooper talk about UFOs/aliens. [Re: thoughts] * 2
    #799979 - 11/30/15 06:53 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

--------------------

Invisibledrawde
    #799983 - 11/30/15 07:45 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

:rofl:

--------------------
King Koopa said:
The amount of pot that Gask smokes is equivalent to a guy shooting heroin on weekends

InvisibleMycophile
 User Gallery

#799984 - 11/30/15 08:00 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

The light in that video is probably from some kind of missile launch. I witnessed something exactly like that crossing the bay bridge recently and that's what it was. EDIT: It is definitely from the missile launch, that video is from the same night I saw it.

The key word in UFO is UNIDENTIFIED. Just because you see something you can't explain doesn't mean it's a fucking alien.

Edited by Mycophile (11/30/15 08:02 AM)

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#799991 - 11/30/15 08:16 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Know what's funny? UFOs in the 50s look the way people thought that the future would look back then.

But as we got more advanced and our images of what we think the future will look like changed our images of ufos changed also.

I believe the government is training us with games like Halo for the incoming alien takeover.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

InvisibleP-O

Re: U.S. astronauts Buzz Aldrin,, Edgar Mitchell, and Gordon Cooper talk about UFOs/aliens. [Re: Magash] * 1
    #799992 - 11/30/15 08:19 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

I hope they bring some sexy alien chicks for us with this take over

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Re: U.S. astronauts Buzz Aldrin,, Edgar Mitchell, and Gordon Cooper talk about UFOs/aliens. [Re: P-O] * 1
    #799995 - 11/30/15 08:46 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Whoa whoa there Captain Kirk

--------------------

Invisiblethoughts
Stranger

Re: U.S. astronauts Buzz Aldrin,, Edgar Mitchell, and Gordon Cooper talk about UFOs/aliens. [Re: Magash] * 1
    #800123 - 12/01/15 08:43 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

UFOs have had a similar look for thousands of years.
http://in5d.com/ufos-and-extraterrestrials-in-art-history/

The one over England in 1783 stood out to me..it had a "pale blue color" and could change direction.
http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/case489.htm

Mustve been the US Navy doing missle tests back in 1783 too though, thats the only possible explanation, right?

--------------------

Edited by thoughts (12/01/15 09:02 AM)

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#800130 - 12/01/15 11:27 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

UFOs have had a similar look for thousands of years.
http://in5d.com/ufos-and-extraterrestrials-in-art-history/

Yeah great comment but it has absolutely nothing to do with what I said. I said that the the pictures and what people claim to see change with the times they are in. All you have to do is google ufo pictures in the 50 then google ufo pictures 2015 to see it.

Quote:

The one over England in 1783 stood out to me..it had a "pale blue color" and could change direction.
http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/case489.htm

Really a report from 1783 that the person reporting it waited a year to report it
Quote:

The sighting was recorded the following year in the Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society (1784), who relates what witnesses observed:

Then you forget to print this that's at the bottom of the page you are listing.

This is from who owns the pic that the goofy ass ufo conspiracy site your quoting stole it from
Quote:

Note: According the Science & Society Picture Library (UK), the illustration depicts ‘the meteor of 18 August, 1783.' The following is the caption for this illustration from their website:

Print showing members of the nobility (King George III?) observing a very bright shooting star called a bolide from the terraces of the royal palace of Windsor Castle. Titled 'The meteor of August 18, 1783...', the aquatint was produced by Thomas Sandby after a watercolour by Paul Sandby. The dazzlingly bright meteor was seen widely in surrounding areas of England and disintegrated into several parts.

Quote:

Mustve been the US Navy doing missle tests back in 1783 too though, thats the only possible explanation, right?

No but the thing flying over So Cal was.

Your gonna need something a little more convincing then 230 year old ufo reports, water droplets, moths and specs of dust to be even a little convincing.

I'm not even saying your wrong but you haven't put up one single slightly convincing thing yet. I mean with all the aliens flying around you should be able to find 1 good 1080i quality picture of a for sure alien craft right? just 1

and if your looking for a report from a half way decent source this is from abc news and has Peter Jennings reporting.

--------------------

Offlinepizzeria
Stranger

#800145 - 12/01/15 12:09 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

So Mr Magash....i hear your a fuckin big shot around here....well at least that's what she said

Invisiblethoughts
Stranger

#800158 - 12/01/15 02:51 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Alright, how about the UFO over Jerusalem caught in different angles/cameras.

Another moth?

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#800162 - 12/01/15 04:52 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

I've seen this one before. I told ya I got into this stuff and was for years. First at that time Jerusalem had a population of 900,000 and the only people that saw it were the 4 people that filmed it. Nobody knows who the 4 people are and in one of the films one of the people says that the light is so bright they can hardly look at it but no light is reflecting off of the objects below it.

http://www.livescience.com/12826-jerusalem-ufo-hoax.html

http://news.discovery.com/space/jerusalem-ufo-video-case-closed-110331.htm

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread658652/pg1

Before you put up footage make sure it hasn't been proven a fake cause there is ton of it out. 

I'm gonna guess that you already know this but the comedian Dan Aykroyd is considered a ufo expert and he did this special that has a ton of footage that is considered not able to be proven fake.

You do realize I'm doing a better job of arguing your side with myself right? :crazymonkey:

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: U.S. astronauts Buzz Aldrin,, Edgar Mitchell, and Gordon Cooper talk about UFOs/aliens. [Re: pizzeria] * 1
    #800164 - 12/01/15 04:56 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

pizzeria said:
So Mr Magash....i hear your a fuckin big shot around here....well at least that's what she said

Who is she? where is she? and can I get her to talk to my girlfriend and get her to think I'm a big shot?

--------------------

Invisiblethoughts
Stranger

#800179 - 12/01/15 06:19 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Dan Aykroyd pisses me off so I haven't watched that yet.

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#800187 - 12/01/15 08:53 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

thoughts said:
Dan Aykroyd pisses me off so I haven't watched that yet.

lol.........I'm not fond of him either but it is a decent watch. :thumbup:

--------------------

Invisiblethoughts
Stranger

Re: U.S. astronauts Buzz Aldrin,, Edgar Mitchell, and Gordon Cooper talk about UFOs/aliens. [Re: Magash] * 2
    #801157 - 12/13/15 07:44 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Dude Dan Aykroyd is a total badass, i had no idea.:lol:

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#801206 - 12/13/15 05:56 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

thoughts said:
Dude Dan Aykroyd is a total badass, i had no idea.:lol:

I told ya. Cought me just as off guard as you. :getstoned:

This is him young. The best comedy he's done.

https://screen.yahoo.com/bassomatic-76-000000902.html

https://screen.yahoo.com/french-chef-000000398.html

--------------------

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

#801214 - 12/13/15 06:48 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

awesome thread :awehigh:

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

Offline336
Wakan Tanka
Male

Re: U.S. astronauts Buzz Aldrin,, Edgar Mitchell, and Gordon Cooper talk about UFOs/aliens. [Re: Sham87] * 1
    #801224 - 12/13/15 08:01 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

I saw ufos a few times while tripping on the peak of a mountain; shit was gnarly; the craziest thing was the 'watcher' vibe and telepathy that went along with it...

--------------------

InvisibleMycophile
 User Gallery

Re: U.S. astronauts Buzz Aldrin,, Edgar Mitchell, and Gordon Cooper talk about UFOs/aliens. [Re: 336] * 2
    #801345 - 12/14/15 09:46 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

People see all kinds of shit while tripping. :lol:

Offlinepizzeria
Stranger

Re: U.S. astronauts Buzz Aldrin,, Edgar Mitchell, and Gordon Cooper talk about UFOs/aliens. [Re: Mycophile] * 1
    #801351 - 12/14/15 10:44 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah if only all my trips were accurate the world would have been nuked and i would be in heaven ...possibly doing cocaine with aliens

Edited by pizzeria (12/14/15 10:45 AM)

Offline336
Wakan Tanka
Male

#801359 - 12/14/15 11:11 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah but this was different. They were on moderately low doses, accompanied by other people that saw them, and I've never trully hallucinated anything, I've never tripped hard enough; when I trip it's only enough to make things already their look trippy; i.e. breathing/moving surfaces, seeing in depth, etc; never have I seen objects that weren't actually there; those ufos would have been the only times ever; and those would have been the only things on the trip that I had hallucinated, plus I got a vibe from them; the vibe of another being watching you, i'm almost positive it was something else; whether an alien, or some kind of earthly spirit or what I don't know.

Still I lean toward...

:ancientaliens:

--------------------

Invisiblethoughts
Stranger

Re: U.S. astronauts Buzz Aldrin,, Edgar Mitchell, and Gordon Cooper talk about UFOs/aliens. [Re: 336] * 1
    #802172 - 12/25/15 08:41 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

This is probably the craziest ufo video out there.
It's sped up to show the whole event, but the thing was supposedly chillin there for 80 hours.

--------------------

InvisibleMycophile
 User Gallery

#802174 - 12/25/15 09:41 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Come on man, think science, that is definitely not a spaceship.

First of all, if it is a spaceship, it's fucking gigantic, like bigger than most planets. So not only would this giant spaceship have to find a way to get that close to the sun without getting burned, it would have to find a way to get that close and stay in a stationary orbit then pull out of it at will. There is simply no fucking way that is happening.

Invisiblethoughts
Stranger

#802177 - 12/25/15 11:33 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

I dont know what it is.
But it's something.

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#802184 - 12/25/15 02:00 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

thoughts said:
I dont know what it is.
But it's aliens.

:ancientaliens:

--------------------

Invisiblethoughts
Stranger

#802185 - 12/25/15 02:10 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Sorry man, you can't use the water droplets or moth argument on this one.

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#802193 - 12/25/15 07:00 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

thoughts said:
Sorry man, you can't use the water droplets or moth argument on this one.

Of course I can't, its the surface of the sun, and those arguments would be illogical.

However, high energy plasma (the stuff that the sun is made of) interacting with extremely strong and constantly changing magnetic field lines can and do produce these types of phenomena on the surface of the sun on a regular basis.

The fact that some person saw a rabbit-shaped cloud and posted a video of it labeled "GIANT WHITE RABBIT JUMPING INTO UPPER ATMOSPHERE", coupled with the fact that you don't have the common sense to realize that its just a cloud, does not make said cloud a giant flying white rabbit. :dawerp:

But then again....maybe :ancientaliens:

--------------------

Invisiblethoughts
Stranger

#802197 - 12/25/15 07:52 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Show me some proof to back up your claims that it's a regular occurence.
If it's so common there must be tons of other similar footage, maybe even a scientific term for this occurence.

Unless youre just acting like you know wtf you're talking about when youre in fact clueless again.

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#802198 - 12/25/15 09:05 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Go to 1:52, re-name video "CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE: INVISIBLE ALIEN SPACECRAFT/WORMHOLE HARVESTS PLASMA FROM THE SUN!!!!"

You can clearly see the ship descending closer to the sun's surface as the plasma vortex grows. You'll also notice further to the lower left, that plasma from nearby is being pulled up by the harvesting mechanism. This is the only explanation for this phenomena, because high temperature plasma never moves around in strange ways. :pipesmoke:

Based on the silhouette formed in the plasma of the sun's corona, the ship probably looks something like the image below....well, when its not cloaked with its cloaking device that can somehow block all forms of electromagnetic radiation, but cannot re-route said radiation in order to mask its presence in the sun's coronal plasma. :dawerp:

--------------------

Invisiblethoughts
Stranger

#802202 - 12/25/15 10:05 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Nope.:thumbdown:

--------------------

InvisibleMycophile
 User Gallery

#802205 - 12/26/15 05:10 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

So your reasoning is, "there's an obscure dark cloud next to the sun in a low quality video, it is probably aliens."

But somehow our reasoning is not up to your standards. :rofl:

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#802206 - 12/26/15 06:25 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Let's try on his terms...

Quote:

Show me some proof to back up your claims that it's not a regular, natural occurence.
If it's so uncommon there must be tons of qualified and distinguished individuals in the scientific community who are really worked up about it.

Unless youre just acting like you know wtf you're talking about when youre in fact clueless again.

:androidlol:  :androidlol:  :androidlol:  :androidlol:  :androidlol:  :androidlol:

You must have forgotten that you are the one making claims that these videos are "evidence" that reality deviates from the majority opinion of the scientific community, the group that is most qualified to determine whether observed phenomena are natural in origin or are resulting from the actions of an alien civilization. :shrug:

Since it is you who has deviated from the majority opinion, the burden of proof lies with you. If you can prove (even theoretically) that all natural explanations of this phenomena are not sufficient to explain it, and provide strong evidence that an object was actually present in that dark area of the corona and that it is a manufactured object...then maybe you'll get a little more attention.

And "nope" does not hold much weight as a counter-argument among the scientific community. This a classic way to get dismissed from consideration as someone who doesn't know how to formulate a logical argument. Maybe next time you should try taking a few more single words and arrange them into a sentence, and then take a few sentences and arrange them into a paragraph. You can then use this concept (human communication) to argue your point. It's difficult at first, but it's really quite useful. :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleMycophile
 User Gallery

#802207 - 12/26/15 06:32 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Here's something that happened to me recently that was interesting...

I was driving south on highway 101 up on the north coast at night with a good friend of mine and his daughter (8 or 9 years old). I looked over at the moon (which was somewhere in the first quarter - waxing gibbous phase, basically only the right side of it was lit up), and noticed a small shadow blocking the light from the bottom right edge of it. I assumed it was a cloud or something, but I kept watching and noticed it was slowly moving counter-clockwise around the edge of the moon.
I pointed it out to my friend and both him and his daughter saw it instantly. So it gets to the top-left part of the moon and disappears since that half is dark, sure enough a few seconds later it appears near the bottom right again and continues to go counter-clockwise around the edge. We watched it do this for about 10 miles until we got back to our destination. At that point we pretty much just went inside so I'm not sure how long this went on for before/after we witnessed it.

I hope I described that in a way you guys can picture it, it was pretty random and I have never seen/heard of any similar experiences. Maybe I can make a little animation of it somehow...

No I am not saying it was a spaceship, but it wasn't normal.

Edited by Mycophile (12/26/15 06:35 AM)

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#802212 - 12/26/15 02:11 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Just caught this. So now it's ships bigger then Jupiter are fueling up at our sun? Why not their own sun? Plus going on what we know about the location of planets that can have life on them they would have to fly past a few other suns to get to ours. Hmmmmm....maybe our tv signals got to them and their pissed.

--------------------

InvisibleAmanita86
Head Manager

#802213 - 12/26/15 02:26 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

That's like seeing someone stop at a gas station and thinking, we'll they must have passed by numerous gas stations to get to that one, why didnt they stop at any number of gas stations they passed before that one?

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#802214 - 12/26/15 03:05 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Amanita86 said:
That's like seeing someone stop at a gas station and thinking, we'll they must have passed by numerous gas stations to get to that one, why didnt they stop at any number of gas stations they passed before that one?

Yeah that hit me to after I posted it. :facepalm3:

I'm still with Tyson and Hawking on the whole alien thing. I don't think they have ever been here and if any of the UFO's have ever come from another planet then there satellites or explorers like we have going to Mars just way more advanced. The reason if they go threw the trouble of going at least 8 light years to get here they wouldn't feel the need to hide from us and molest our cattle while making circles in our corn. With our position in the galaxy which is in the middle of fucking nowhere there gonna let us know there here. (I posted where I got that info from in one of Thoughts other threads) Then it isn't most likely going to work out well for us. Kind Of like the Europeans landing here didn't work out well for the Indians. I'm guessing if they visit us it won't be to give any us kind of technology esp if they look at what we use ours for. We put more of our own technology into killing each other then anything else.
Nope if they come here they want something and it won't be to be nice to us. You know the old they used up the natural resources on their planet and want ours type of thing. Either that or we are good ground up between a bun. Who knows what's really true it can be anything but I'll go with what the smartest guys on the planet say till the aliens land here.

--------------------

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

#802217 - 12/26/15 08:24 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Unless the smartest guy is an alien. This would explain his appearance and voice. He sounds like a robot for fuck sake.

--------------------
Learning to love life by living through loss and mistakes
Lessons learned then gradually surfacing, Letting go, stripping naked to scream
I am not perfect nor do I strive to be, I am alive in this world of face first falls and public breakdowns
I'm a retarded, disfigured clown
Dying to be heard through the simple art of letting this heavy wall finally fall
I'm an equal being of no race, or color, a hallucination if you will
Sneaking into the lives of strangers, and letting them fall apart to a new rhythm just to feel better

InvisibleAmanita86
Head Manager

#802221 - 12/26/15 09:23 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

That sounds like what a human would say.. anthropomorphism.  You can't say what they would be here for.  And who's to say anything about technology.. this last century has gotten, "outta this world maaaaan"..

Its ok to say you have no idea what the fuck is going on, is all Im saying.  Because on the grand scheme of things, you don't...  that's the only verifiable fact....

That space shit goes on forever.  Lots of little pockets to have things taking place.  Energy, matter, space...  fuckin trippy man.

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#802223 - 12/26/15 10:32 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Amanita86 said:
That sounds like what a human would say.. anthropomorphism.  You can't say what they would be here for.  And who's to say anything about technology.. this last century has gotten, "outta this world maaaaan"..

Its ok to say you have no idea what the fuck is going on, is all Im saying.  Because on the grand scheme of things, you don't...  that's the only verifiable fact....

That space shit goes on forever.  Lots of little pockets to have things taking place.  Energy, matter, space...  fuckin trippy man.

And this is a form of brain lockup, where the fact that we can never truly verify anything other than our own thoughts causes one to completely ignore any empirical evidence while simultaneously refusing to logically reduce the probability of ludicrous ideas being true.

In order to progress as a species, we all must acknowledge that we can never 100% verify anything outside of the confines of our mind, and thus can never truly prove or disprove anything but the existence of our own thoughts. We must also acknowledge that drawing the conclusion that all future attempts at understanding the world outside of our mind is impossible, based on this fact, is a complete waste. We have proven that this is not the case in most cases outside of the quantum realm. We can analyze empirical data, conceive theories that are accurate enough to build the "out of this world" technology that you speak of, and continue honing our theoretical framework to more accurately match rhe empirical data of the world around us.

To use your argument in the way you are suggesting is technically correct, but IMHO is an excuse used to justify not putting effort into learning about the world around you, and instead directing effort into daydreaming about what could exist based on what we don't know, and then using your argument to convince yourself that we don't know anything.

This is fine for creative endeavors or entertainment, and can even be incorporated into the development of new and novel theories to explain the workings of the universe. But this type of thinking must also be incorporated with a matched effort looking into what is already known, how tightly the scientific community controls its "learning process" to ensure minimal error, and how basic logic and common intuition don't always line up.

It is an error to claim an alternate reality compared to the sum of human knowledge on the single verifiable fact that we can't truly know anything. One must present a logical proof of their opinion, and then provide a repeatable experiment that can back up their claims with empirical data in order to be considered seriously. Basic logic actually makes a lot of sense when you look into it and really think about it. :shrug:

Sure, it can't 100% prove anything, but it provides a whole hell of a lot more confidence than wild and unsubstantiated claims with little to no logical argument and no evidence. :ancientaliens:

I'd personally love to find conclusive evidence of life beyond our planet. Conclusive evidence. This is why I learn as much as I can, and apply that knowledge (with a healthy amount of skepticism) to all of these UFO/ET claims.

So I guess I'm in there with Magash on this particular topic. :shrug:

--------------------

Invisiblethoughts
Stranger

#802225 - 12/26/15 11:51 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Dude just admit it's aliens.
Why is there a helicopter and a submarine and a flying saucer in the pyramids?
Also, our previous home was Mars.

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#802226 - 12/27/15 12:12 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Silly me, what was I thinking :dawerp:

Of course it was aliens, how else could any phenomena whose mechanisms we can't immediately reason out be explained?

Thanks for the insight bro :highfive:

--------------------

InvisibleAmanita86
Head Manager

Re: U.S. astronauts Buzz Aldrin,, Edgar Mitchell, and Gordon Cooper talk about UFOs/aliens. [Re: Data] * 2
    #802227 - 12/27/15 01:24 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Thoughts knows what I'm talking about..

--------------------

OfflineGoonerHeClips
Stranger

#802235 - 12/27/15 05:59 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

You humans are too DUMB to even see what's going on.  And how could you?

In Search Of (The Plans)?

Edited by GoonerHeClips (12/27/15 07:37 AM)

Invisiblethoughts
Stranger

#802260 - 12/27/15 01:35 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Amanita86 said:
Thoughts knows what I'm talking about..

I feel you, dawg.

--------------------

Invisiblethoughts
Stranger

#803771 - 01/21/16 01:07 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Alright, here's 2 different videos of flying saucers over the moon.
Seems like its the same ship in the videos, saucer shaped, halo around it.

Also, China's planning to explore the dark side of the moon.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/china-far-side-moon_us_569efad5e4b04c813761fa38

What say you?

--------------------

Edited by thoughts (01/21/16 01:12 PM)

Invisiblethoughts
Stranger

#804357 - 01/26/16 02:36 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

--------------------

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

#804386 - 01/26/16 09:00 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

No one cares

--------------------
I am not perfect nor do I strive to be, I am alive in this world of face first falls and public breakdowns
Dying to be heard through the simple art of letting this heavy wall finally fall
Sneaking into the lives of strangers, and letting them fall apart to a new rhythm just to feel better

Invisiblethoughts
Stranger

Re: U.S. astronauts Buzz Aldrin,, Edgar Mitchell, and Gordon Cooper talk about UFOs/aliens. [Re: poor boy] * 1
    #804396 - 01/26/16 10:50 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Get a job.

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#804402 - 01/27/16 12:09 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Still putting up crap that looks like camera fuckups and specs of dust.

I can find better footage from your source then the crap you're putting up

I still don't believe any aliens have ever been here but let me put up a better argument that they have then what your putting up

:facepalm3::facepalm::shrug:

--------------------

Invisiblethoughts
Stranger

#804494 - 01/27/16 07:43 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Cool vid.
My vids are wayyy more dank tho bro what u talkin about.:cool:

--------------------

Invisiblethoughts
Stranger

#804705 - 01/28/16 11:29 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

--------------------

Invisiblethoughts
Stranger

#805118 - 02/02/16 05:19 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Bases and satelite dishes on the moon.

--------------------

InvisibleMycophile
 User Gallery

#805130 - 02/02/16 09:18 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Do you just believe every thing you watch or what? :lol:

Invisiblethoughts
Stranger

#805134 - 02/02/16 10:21 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

No, but i think these videos have a lot of information worth looking into.
This is a very interesting subject.

--------------------

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

#805140 - 02/02/16 10:41 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

:facepalm:

--------------------

Invisiblethoughts
Stranger

Re: U.S. astronauts Buzz Aldrin,, Edgar Mitchell, and Gordon Cooper talk about UFOs/aliens. [Re: poor boy] * 2
    #805143 - 02/02/16 11:15 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Get a job, moocher.

--------------------

Invisiblethoughts
Stranger

#811609 - 04/23/16 10:14 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

--------------------

Invisiblethoughts
Stranger

#813539 - 05/16/16 10:05 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Solid footage.

--------------------

InvisibleP-O

#813543 - 05/16/16 10:11 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Im still not convinced.  keep it up ....

Invisiblethoughts
Stranger

#813545 - 05/16/16 10:14 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

So what were those things?
And convinced of what?

--------------------

Edited by thoughts (05/16/16 10:27 PM)

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#813550 - 05/17/16 12:19 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

With all the thousands of ufo reports out all  you can find is dust specs. Show us a space ship one that looks like a space ship not something I can replicate with my cell phone.

You realize that if there was footage of real ufo's from another planet it would be the biggest news to ever hit the earth and bro I just don't think you've found it yet. You're just gonna have to hold off a little bit longer for that Nobel Prize. :shrug::facepalm3:

--------------------

Invisiblethoughts
Stranger

#813551 - 05/17/16 12:32 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
You realize that if there was footage of real ufo's from another planet it would be the biggest news to ever hit the earth

That's a stupid assumption to make. And they could be from Earth.

It's also stupid to say that bright, unidentified craft changing speed and direction is dust.

I'd  also like to see you make a cellphone video that looks anything close to these videos.

Sounds like you're just talking out of your ass in a deperate attempt to keep the status quo.

--------------------

Invisiblethoughts
Stranger

#813553 - 05/17/16 04:09 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Dumb narrator, but interesting footage.

--------------------

Invisiblethoughts
Stranger

#813598 - 05/17/16 05:11 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#813613 - 05/17/16 07:22 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

That's a stupid assumption to make. And they could be from Earth.

Ok then, name anything at all that has ever happened that would be bigger news then intelligent life on other planets let alone if it came here. I'm not saying it hasen't though but I lean toward what people like Hawking and Tyson say about it. I don't think they came a minimum of 4 light years http://www.skyandtelescope.com/astronomy-resources/far-closest-star/ to cut up cows and make crop circles.

Quote:

It's also stupid to say that bright, unidentified craft changing speed and direction is dust.

True and it's also just as stupid not to assume that the vessel doing the filming didn't change direction.

Plus the chance of it being just plain human garbage are higher
Quote:

Inactive satellites, the upper stages of launch vehicles, discarded bits left over from separation, and even frozen clouds of water and tiny flecks of paint all remain in orbit high above Earth's atmosphere. When one piece collides with another, even more debris is released. Over 21,000 pieces of space trash larger than 4 inches (10 centimeters) and  half a million bits of junk between 1 cm and 10 cm are estimated to circle the planet. And the number is only predicted to go up. - See more at: http://www.space.com/16518-space-junk.html#sthash.1RcosKMM.dpuf

http://www.space.com/16518-space-junk.html

Quote:

I'd  also like to see you make a cellphone video that looks anything close to these videos.

The only thing I forgot to ad was a Mexican family freaking out in Spanish.

I made two appear out of nowhere but that effect sucked. I made them fade in and out at about a minute in and went in and out of focus to try and make it look more like all the other bullshit on the net and pretty much fucking nailed it. Fucking damn I wanted a Mexican or Asian family freaking out and forgot to ad it. My dog barked during it also that kind of throws it off.:wexican:

and the last video I'm still laughing. You, even you with these videos can possible think that the military would  park any kind of UFO from another planet or a military project or a ufo of any kind outside where any satellite in the sky can take pics of it really? After all these years of so called hiding them from us now it's "fuckit park it out back". Everything there is hidden but the UFO's are the only things out in the open other then a few buildings. Now I'm not saying our military in the US is the smartest but common. 

--------------------

Invisiblethoughts
Stranger

#813634 - 05/17/16 09:49 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

:facepalm:

:failboat:

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#813645 - 05/18/16 01:51 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

At least I put up real flying objects. Gave us a excuse to have quad-copter fights. Those are quads with flares attached to them. At the end of the video a quad that the flare went out on hits and drops one with a flare. You can see it as the flare goes out.

In your last video you have ufo's that haven't even been filmed flying. You know the ones the military parked where everybody can see them.

Now if you want  to put up a real argument start getting some film from creditable sources or from ones even the ufo experts don't say are bullshit.

Thunder studios the company that made the last video you put up makes digital films.

Hey thoughts all joking aside now this guy really is into the subject if you really are interested in it. I got into this subject and studied it for years and this guy really has the best info. He puts up a weekly ufo report with the latest video footage from around the world. A looooot of it is bullshit but every once and a while he has a killer one with good detail.
This guy has been putting up ufo videos and interviewing people that know a little something about what their talking about for years. People from NASA actually give this guy time and interviews. You want video footage nobody can argue with or at least have a hell of a time arguing against you he will have the footage.
Daren Crapo (pronounced Cray-po) UFO Planet. Use to put up footage weekly but I'm not sure if he does it as often now. When he's not doing this he is a police forensics expert.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ufo+planet

He is also the guy who proved that thirdphaseofmoon were putting up fake ufo videos.

--------------------

Invisiblethoughts
Stranger

#813655 - 05/18/16 07:48 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Which video that i posted was made by thunder studios?

Funny that you're dissing my sources when the majority are straight from NASA, the ISS and telescopes:lol:

I don't think i've ever posted a video from thirdphaseofthemoon, so it's funny you bring up that channel for no reason.

And that Daren Crapo's videos suck asshole and are way too long and boring.

What do you think these are?

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#813665 - 05/18/16 10:33 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Which video that i posted was made by thunder studios?

https://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/813553#813553

Actually none of your footage comes straight from NASA every single thing you've posted is from some wanna be ufo hunter or some organization who claims to be finding the truth like the N.U.A. and they claim they got it from NASA but have every reason in the world to fuck with the footage. Can I prove they fucked with it....nope....can you prove they didn't? None of your footage is from the source.

https://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/799854#799854

This is the NASA channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/NASAtelevision/videos

and none of  your footage is from there so so much for straight from NASA.

Quote:

I don't think i've ever posted a video from thirdphaseofthemoon, so it's funny you bring up that channel for no reason.

Every bit of your footage comes from organizations exactly like them like the N.U.A.

As far as the last video you just put up here ya go

start at 3 minutes in and learn to make one yourself.

This looks as real as anything you have put up and it's a fake.

Show us a UFO in detail not dust or little white lights show us a UFO. Show some footage that isn't from some bullshit organization and so far the only one of us to do that is me.

This came from ABC News
https://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/800130#800130

--------------------

Invisiblethoughts
Stranger

#813678 - 05/18/16 02:09 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Here's an interesting documentary from disney (owners of abc news), only aired once.
How's this for a source.

Also, there's no better place to hide something than in plain sight.:wink:

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#813681 - 05/18/16 03:13 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

I said I was into this subject for years and remember this documentary but it's a fake. It was created to go along with its ride "Alien Encounters." The ride flopped. Im thinking because it was more scary and not as Disney friendly as everything else in the park. The ride is now a Stich attraction. The reason it only aired one time is cause it would constantly play at the Disney park for people in line for the Alien Encounters in new tomorrow land ride........
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ExtraTERRORestrial_Alien_Encounter
He even does the intro to it at the ride......
You didn't cop a clue when the name of the documentary is exactly the same as the ride?

Here's footage of the video game that went with the ride

I know you're fucking with me now.....funny as hell man you're awsome had me fully going...:thumbup::awetongue::thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#813683 - 05/18/16 03:25 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Maaaaaan, fuck, fuck....I gotta give you some seeds from the next batch or something cause nobody has pulled one on me like that in a while. I would have kept going for 6 more pages.......

I don't know how or when but someday I'll get ya......hats off job well done....:minigun:

--------------------

Invisiblethoughts
Stranger

#813684 - 05/18/16 04:06 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

You obviously didnt watch the video, i suggest you do.
I know it was a ride, they show it at the end of the video.
Just because it was a ride doesn't mean the documentary is a fake or that there is no truth in it. There's another one of your stupid assumptions. Listen to what they're saying.

Also where did you read that it was only aired on tv once because it was played in the line to the ride?? I hope that's not another assumption.

--------------------

Invisiblethoughts
Stranger

#813687 - 05/18/16 04:30 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

@ 3:00 the narrator says something VERY important
"mankind has the unique ability to ignore the obvious, especially when the facts reveal a disturbing truth."
The guy is basically yelling at you right there bro. Listen to him.

Also @7:00 they bring up good points of why full disclosure hasn't happened.

--------------------

Invisiblethoughts
Stranger

#813690 - 05/18/16 04:58 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

You might also like this.

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#813699 - 05/18/16 05:54 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Not a assumption asshole I rode the ride. They in no way meant for it to be real and since I didn't throw one insult at you you will shortly be missing from here for a while.

Quote:

Also where did you read that it was only aired on tv once because it was played in the line to the ride??

I googled it dumbass

I just figured out you didn't even know about the ride when you put up the video.

--------------------

Invisiblethoughts
Stranger

#813705 - 05/18/16 06:01 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Post some links to back up that claim.

U mad?

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#813706 - 05/18/16 06:06 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

I'm not the one making false claims with bullshit videos from shitty sources. No not pissed just wondering why somebody is fucking with me for no reason cause I know your not fucking dumb enough to believe what your posting nobody can be that stupid.

So since you decided to drag this back up and fuck with me now I get to fuck back.

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#813709 - 05/18/16 07:02 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
I'm not the one making false claims with bullshit videos from shitty sources. No not pissed just wondering why somebody is fucking with me for no reason cause I know your not fucking dumb enough to believe what your posting nobody can be that stupid.

Magash, I'm gonna have to disagree with you. I'll vouch for thoughts, he can indeed be that stupid, I've seen him do it multiple times around here :dumblol:

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#813715 - 05/18/16 08:01 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

agmotes165 said:
Quote:

Magash said:

Magash, I'm gonna have to disagree with you. I'll vouch for thoughts, he can indeed be that stupid, I've seen him do it multiple times around here :dumblol:

You know I like you and I guess I'll take your word for it. Seems impossible but I've never seen ya lie so I believe ya.......kinda sad though.....:rolleyes:

Also I'm not saying UFO's don't exist nobody knows that I'm saying they don't exist in the crap he's posting.

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#813731 - 05/19/16 02:44 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

:shrug::bobmarley:

--------------------

Invisiblethoughts
Stranger

#813824 - 05/20/16 06:34 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

LOL @ getting banned for saying you're making stupid assumptions.
That's not even really flaming, yet you treated it as if it was.
Then you proceeeded to flame me and call me an "asshole" and a "dumbass".

I'd ask why you're reacting in such a way, but i already know why.:smirk:

Now let's get back to this ridiculous claim you made.

Quote:

Magash said:
Not a assumption asshole I rode the ride. They in no way meant for it to be real and since I didn't throw one insult at you you will shortly be missing from here for a while.

Quote:

Also where did you read that it was only aired on tv once because it was played in the line to the ride??

I googled it dumbass

I just figured out you didn't even know about the ride when you put up the video.

You said you googled it so surely it wouldn't be any issue whatsoever for you to provide a link to where you found this info.
Because i doubt you can do that.
Matter of fact, i doubt you ever went on the ride.
I can show you what video they really played at the line of the ride, but first i'd like to give you a chance to back up your claim.:smile:

--------------------

OfflineBumble_Dick
loathsome brute
Male User Gallery

Loc: cage-free tomatoes
    #813832 - 05/20/16 08:30 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Only stupid people care about things, and stuff. Tell me more about how the government is holding back information on aliens :tinfoil:

Invisiblethoughts
Stranger

Re: U.S. astronauts Buzz Aldrin,, Edgar Mitchell, and Gordon Cooper talk about UFOs/aliens. [Re: Bumble_Dick] * 1
    #813842 - 05/20/16 09:39 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Well they killed Kennedy partly because of how much he wanted to declassify UFO files.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_flyingobjects71.htm

--------------------

Invisiblethoughts
Stranger

#813988 - 05/23/16 10:56 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Alright, here's proof Magash never went on the ride and proof showing they didn't play the doc at the line of the ride.

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#813991 - 05/24/16 01:38 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

thoughts said:
Alright, here's proof Magash never went on the ride and proof showing they didn't play the doc at the line of the ride.

You know I was letting this lie but since you want to go out of your way to start shit with me get ready to be gone for just a little longer this time. Your saying that I'm lying about a family vacation I took my kids on. Sorry but winning a argument with somebody that I have put up better videos arguing your side then you have.
You didn't even show the movie screen or any of the exhibits or the video game that goes with the ride or any of the exhibit room that went with it. It's called tomorrow land that whole area of the park is ufo's aliens and crap.

:elmo:bye it's been nice.

--------------------

InvisibleMycophile
 User Gallery

#814225 - 05/31/16 10:25 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Fucks cool, this thread ain't. Shiiiit...

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom