Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblethoughts
Stranger

Re: U.S. astronauts Buzz Aldrin,, Edgar Mitchell, and Gordon Cooper talk about UFOs/aliens. [Re: 336] * 1
    #802172 - 12/25/15 08:41 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

This is probably the craziest ufo video out there.
It's sped up to show the whole event, but the thing was supposedly chillin there for 80 hours.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMycophile
 User Gallery

Re: U.S. astronauts Buzz Aldrin,, Edgar Mitchell, and Gordon Cooper talk about UFOs/aliens. [Re: thoughts] * 1
    #802174 - 12/25/15 09:41 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Come on man, think science, that is definitely not a spaceship.

First of all, if it is a spaceship, it's fucking gigantic, like bigger than most planets. So not only would this giant spaceship have to find a way to get that close to the sun without getting burned, it would have to find a way to get that close and stay in a stationary orbit then pull out of it at will. There is simply no fucking way that is happening.

Invisiblethoughts
Stranger

Re: U.S. astronauts Buzz Aldrin,, Edgar Mitchell, and Gordon Cooper talk about UFOs/aliens. [Re: Mycophile] * 1
    #802177 - 12/25/15 11:33 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

I dont know what it is.
But it's something.

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US Flag
Re: U.S. astronauts Buzz Aldrin,, Edgar Mitchell, and Gordon Cooper talk about UFOs/aliens. [Re: thoughts] * 1
    #802184 - 12/25/15 02:00 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

thoughts said:
I dont know what it is.
But it's aliens.

:ancientaliens:

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

Invisiblethoughts
Stranger

Re: U.S. astronauts Buzz Aldrin,, Edgar Mitchell, and Gordon Cooper talk about UFOs/aliens. [Re: Data] * 1
    #802185 - 12/25/15 02:10 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Sorry man, you can't use the water droplets or moth argument on this one.

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#802193 - 12/25/15 07:00 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

thoughts said:
Sorry man, you can't use the water droplets or moth argument on this one.

Of course I can't, its the surface of the sun, and those arguments would be illogical.

However, high energy plasma (the stuff that the sun is made of) interacting with extremely strong and constantly changing magnetic field lines can and do produce these types of phenomena on the surface of the sun on a regular basis.

The fact that some person saw a rabbit-shaped cloud and posted a video of it labeled "GIANT WHITE RABBIT JUMPING INTO UPPER ATMOSPHERE", coupled with the fact that you don't have the common sense to realize that its just a cloud, does not make said cloud a giant flying white rabbit. :dawerp:

But then again....maybe :ancientaliens:

--------------------

Invisiblethoughts
Stranger

Re: U.S. astronauts Buzz Aldrin,, Edgar Mitchell, and Gordon Cooper talk about UFOs/aliens. [Re: Data] * 1
    #802197 - 12/25/15 07:52 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Show me some proof to back up your claims that it's a regular occurence.
If it's so common there must be tons of other similar footage, maybe even a scientific term for this occurence.

Unless youre just acting like you know wtf you're talking about when youre in fact clueless again.

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#802198 - 12/25/15 09:05 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Go to 1:52, re-name video "CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE: INVISIBLE ALIEN SPACECRAFT/WORMHOLE HARVESTS PLASMA FROM THE SUN!!!!"

You can clearly see the ship descending closer to the sun's surface as the plasma vortex grows. You'll also notice further to the lower left, that plasma from nearby is being pulled up by the harvesting mechanism. This is the only explanation for this phenomena, because high temperature plasma never moves around in strange ways. :pipesmoke:

Based on the silhouette formed in the plasma of the sun's corona, the ship probably looks something like the image below....well, when its not cloaked with its cloaking device that can somehow block all forms of electromagnetic radiation, but cannot re-route said radiation in order to mask its presence in the sun's coronal plasma. :dawerp:

--------------------

Invisiblethoughts
Stranger

#802202 - 12/25/15 10:05 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Nope.:thumbdown:

--------------------

InvisibleMycophile
 User Gallery

#802205 - 12/26/15 05:10 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

So your reasoning is, "there's an obscure dark cloud next to the sun in a low quality video, it is probably aliens."

But somehow our reasoning is not up to your standards. :rofl:

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Re: U.S. astronauts Buzz Aldrin,, Edgar Mitchell, and Gordon Cooper talk about UFOs/aliens. [Re: Mycophile] * 1
    #802206 - 12/26/15 06:25 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Let's try on his terms...

Quote:

Show me some proof to back up your claims that it's not a regular, natural occurence.
If it's so uncommon there must be tons of qualified and distinguished individuals in the scientific community who are really worked up about it.

Unless youre just acting like you know wtf you're talking about when youre in fact clueless again.

:androidlol:  :androidlol:  :androidlol:  :androidlol:  :androidlol:  :androidlol:

You must have forgotten that you are the one making claims that these videos are "evidence" that reality deviates from the majority opinion of the scientific community, the group that is most qualified to determine whether observed phenomena are natural in origin or are resulting from the actions of an alien civilization. :shrug:

Since it is you who has deviated from the majority opinion, the burden of proof lies with you. If you can prove (even theoretically) that all natural explanations of this phenomena are not sufficient to explain it, and provide strong evidence that an object was actually present in that dark area of the corona and that it is a manufactured object...then maybe you'll get a little more attention.

And "nope" does not hold much weight as a counter-argument among the scientific community. This a classic way to get dismissed from consideration as someone who doesn't know how to formulate a logical argument. Maybe next time you should try taking a few more single words and arrange them into a sentence, and then take a few sentences and arrange them into a paragraph. You can then use this concept (human communication) to argue your point. It's difficult at first, but it's really quite useful. :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleMycophile
 User Gallery

#802207 - 12/26/15 06:32 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Here's something that happened to me recently that was interesting...

I was driving south on highway 101 up on the north coast at night with a good friend of mine and his daughter (8 or 9 years old). I looked over at the moon (which was somewhere in the first quarter - waxing gibbous phase, basically only the right side of it was lit up), and noticed a small shadow blocking the light from the bottom right edge of it. I assumed it was a cloud or something, but I kept watching and noticed it was slowly moving counter-clockwise around the edge of the moon.
I pointed it out to my friend and both him and his daughter saw it instantly. So it gets to the top-left part of the moon and disappears since that half is dark, sure enough a few seconds later it appears near the bottom right again and continues to go counter-clockwise around the edge. We watched it do this for about 10 miles until we got back to our destination. At that point we pretty much just went inside so I'm not sure how long this went on for before/after we witnessed it.

I hope I described that in a way you guys can picture it, it was pretty random and I have never seen/heard of any similar experiences. Maybe I can make a little animation of it somehow...

No I am not saying it was a spaceship, but it wasn't normal.

Edited by Mycophile (12/26/15 06:35 AM)

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#802212 - 12/26/15 02:11 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Just caught this. So now it's ships bigger then Jupiter are fueling up at our sun? Why not their own sun? Plus going on what we know about the location of planets that can have life on them they would have to fly past a few other suns to get to ours. Hmmmmm....maybe our tv signals got to them and their pissed.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisibleAmanita86
Head Manager

Loc: Just south of down.
Re: U.S. astronauts Buzz Aldrin,, Edgar Mitchell, and Gordon Cooper talk about UFOs/aliens. [Re: Magash] * 1
    #802213 - 12/26/15 02:26 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

That's like seeing someone stop at a gas station and thinking, we'll they must have passed by numerous gas stations to get to that one, why didnt they stop at any number of gas stations they passed before that one?

--------------------
It's not easy being green..:bouncysmoke:

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: U.S. astronauts Buzz Aldrin,, Edgar Mitchell, and Gordon Cooper talk about UFOs/aliens. [Re: Amanita86] * 1
    #802214 - 12/26/15 03:05 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Amanita86 said:
That's like seeing someone stop at a gas station and thinking, we'll they must have passed by numerous gas stations to get to that one, why didnt they stop at any number of gas stations they passed before that one?

Yeah that hit me to after I posted it. :facepalm3:

I'm still with Tyson and Hawking on the whole alien thing. I don't think they have ever been here and if any of the UFO's have ever come from another planet then there satellites or explorers like we have going to Mars just way more advanced. The reason if they go threw the trouble of going at least 8 light years to get here they wouldn't feel the need to hide from us and molest our cattle while making circles in our corn. With our position in the galaxy which is in the middle of fucking nowhere there gonna let us know there here. (I posted where I got that info from in one of Thoughts other threads) Then it isn't most likely going to work out well for us. Kind Of like the Europeans landing here didn't work out well for the Indians. I'm guessing if they visit us it won't be to give any us kind of technology esp if they look at what we use ours for. We put more of our own technology into killing each other then anything else.
Nope if they come here they want something and it won't be to be nice to us. You know the old they used up the natural resources on their planet and want ours type of thing. Either that or we are good ground up between a bun. Who knows what's really true it can be anything but I'll go with what the smartest guys on the planet say till the aliens land here.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

Re: U.S. astronauts Buzz Aldrin,, Edgar Mitchell, and Gordon Cooper talk about UFOs/aliens. [Re: Magash] * 1
    #802217 - 12/26/15 08:24 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Unless the smartest guy is an alien. This would explain his appearance and voice. He sounds like a robot for fuck sake.

--------------------
Learning to love life by living through loss and mistakes
Lessons learned then gradually surfacing, Letting go, stripping naked to scream
I am not perfect nor do I strive to be, I am alive in this world of face first falls and public breakdowns
I'm a retarded, disfigured clown
Dying to be heard through the simple art of letting this heavy wall finally fall
I'm an equal being of no race, or color, a hallucination if you will
Sneaking into the lives of strangers, and letting them fall apart to a new rhythm just to feel better

InvisibleAmanita86
Head Manager

Loc: Just south of down.
    #802221 - 12/26/15 09:23 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

That sounds like what a human would say.. anthropomorphism.  You can't say what they would be here for.  And who's to say anything about technology.. this last century has gotten, "outta this world maaaaan"..

Its ok to say you have no idea what the fuck is going on, is all Im saying.  Because on the grand scheme of things, you don't...  that's the only verifiable fact....

That space shit goes on forever.  Lots of little pockets to have things taking place.  Energy, matter, space...  fuckin trippy man.

--------------------
It's not easy being green..:bouncysmoke:

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Re: U.S. astronauts Buzz Aldrin,, Edgar Mitchell, and Gordon Cooper talk about UFOs/aliens. [Re: Amanita86] * 1
    #802223 - 12/26/15 10:32 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Amanita86 said:
That sounds like what a human would say.. anthropomorphism.  You can't say what they would be here for.  And who's to say anything about technology.. this last century has gotten, "outta this world maaaaan"..

Its ok to say you have no idea what the fuck is going on, is all Im saying.  Because on the grand scheme of things, you don't...  that's the only verifiable fact....

That space shit goes on forever.  Lots of little pockets to have things taking place.  Energy, matter, space...  fuckin trippy man.

And this is a form of brain lockup, where the fact that we can never truly verify anything other than our own thoughts causes one to completely ignore any empirical evidence while simultaneously refusing to logically reduce the probability of ludicrous ideas being true.

In order to progress as a species, we all must acknowledge that we can never 100% verify anything outside of the confines of our mind, and thus can never truly prove or disprove anything but the existence of our own thoughts. We must also acknowledge that drawing the conclusion that all future attempts at understanding the world outside of our mind is impossible, based on this fact, is a complete waste. We have proven that this is not the case in most cases outside of the quantum realm. We can analyze empirical data, conceive theories that are accurate enough to build the "out of this world" technology that you speak of, and continue honing our theoretical framework to more accurately match rhe empirical data of the world around us.

To use your argument in the way you are suggesting is technically correct, but IMHO is an excuse used to justify not putting effort into learning about the world around you, and instead directing effort into daydreaming about what could exist based on what we don't know, and then using your argument to convince yourself that we don't know anything.

This is fine for creative endeavors or entertainment, and can even be incorporated into the development of new and novel theories to explain the workings of the universe. But this type of thinking must also be incorporated with a matched effort looking into what is already known, how tightly the scientific community controls its "learning process" to ensure minimal error, and how basic logic and common intuition don't always line up.

It is an error to claim an alternate reality compared to the sum of human knowledge on the single verifiable fact that we can't truly know anything. One must present a logical proof of their opinion, and then provide a repeatable experiment that can back up their claims with empirical data in order to be considered seriously. Basic logic actually makes a lot of sense when you look into it and really think about it. :shrug:

Sure, it can't 100% prove anything, but it provides a whole hell of a lot more confidence than wild and unsubstantiated claims with little to no logical argument and no evidence. :ancientaliens:

I'd personally love to find conclusive evidence of life beyond our planet. Conclusive evidence. This is why I learn as much as I can, and apply that knowledge (with a healthy amount of skepticism) to all of these UFO/ET claims.

So I guess I'm in there with Magash on this particular topic. :shrug:

--------------------

Invisiblethoughts
Stranger

#802225 - 12/26/15 11:51 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Dude just admit it's aliens.
Why is there a helicopter and a submarine and a flying saucer in the pyramids?
Also, our previous home was Mars.

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Re: U.S. astronauts Buzz Aldrin,, Edgar Mitchell, and Gordon Cooper talk about UFOs/aliens. [Re: thoughts] * 2
    #802226 - 12/27/15 12:12 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Silly me, what was I thinking :dawerp:

Of course it was aliens, how else could any phenomena whose mechanisms we can't immediately reason out be explained?

Thanks for the insight bro :highfive:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order