Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibledrawde
Re: U.S. astronauts Buzz Aldrin,, Edgar Mitchell, and Gordon Cooper talk about UFOs/aliens. [Re: Data] * 1
    #799983 - 11/30/15 07:45 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

:rofl:

--------------------
King Koopa said:
The amount of pot that Gask smokes is equivalent to a guy shooting heroin on weekends

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMycophile
 User Gallery

Re: U.S. astronauts Buzz Aldrin,, Edgar Mitchell, and Gordon Cooper talk about UFOs/aliens. [Re: thoughts] * 1
    #799984 - 11/30/15 08:00 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

The light in that video is probably from some kind of missile launch. I witnessed something exactly like that crossing the bay bridge recently and that's what it was. EDIT: It is definitely from the missile launch, that video is from the same night I saw it.

The key word in UFO is UNIDENTIFIED. Just because you see something you can't explain doesn't mean it's a fucking alien.

Edited by Mycophile (11/30/15 08:02 AM)

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: U.S. astronauts Buzz Aldrin,, Edgar Mitchell, and Gordon Cooper talk about UFOs/aliens. [Re: thoughts] * 1
    #799991 - 11/30/15 08:16 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Know what's funny? UFOs in the 50s look the way people thought that the future would look back then.

But as we got more advanced and our images of what we think the future will look like changed our images of ufos changed also.

I believe the government is training us with games like Halo for the incoming alien takeover.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisibleP-O

Re: U.S. astronauts Buzz Aldrin,, Edgar Mitchell, and Gordon Cooper talk about UFOs/aliens. [Re: Magash] * 1
    #799992 - 11/30/15 08:19 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

I hope they bring some sexy alien chicks for us with this take over

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US Flag
Re: U.S. astronauts Buzz Aldrin,, Edgar Mitchell, and Gordon Cooper talk about UFOs/aliens. [Re: P-O] * 1
    #799995 - 11/30/15 08:46 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Whoa whoa there Captain Kirk

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

Invisiblethoughts
Stranger

Re: U.S. astronauts Buzz Aldrin,, Edgar Mitchell, and Gordon Cooper talk about UFOs/aliens. [Re: Magash] * 1
    #800123 - 12/01/15 08:43 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

UFOs have had a similar look for thousands of years.
http://in5d.com/ufos-and-extraterrestrials-in-art-history/

The one over England in 1783 stood out to me..it had a "pale blue color" and could change direction.
http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/case489.htm

Mustve been the US Navy doing missle tests back in 1783 too though, thats the only possible explanation, right?

--------------------

Edited by thoughts (12/01/15 09:02 AM)

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#800130 - 12/01/15 11:27 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

UFOs have had a similar look for thousands of years.
http://in5d.com/ufos-and-extraterrestrials-in-art-history/

Yeah great comment but it has absolutely nothing to do with what I said. I said that the the pictures and what people claim to see change with the times they are in. All you have to do is google ufo pictures in the 50 then google ufo pictures 2015 to see it.

Quote:

The one over England in 1783 stood out to me..it had a "pale blue color" and could change direction.
http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/case489.htm

Really a report from 1783 that the person reporting it waited a year to report it
Quote:

The sighting was recorded the following year in the Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society (1784), who relates what witnesses observed:

Then you forget to print this that's at the bottom of the page you are listing.

This is from who owns the pic that the goofy ass ufo conspiracy site your quoting stole it from
Quote:

Note: According the Science & Society Picture Library (UK), the illustration depicts ‘the meteor of 18 August, 1783.' The following is the caption for this illustration from their website:

Print showing members of the nobility (King George III?) observing a very bright shooting star called a bolide from the terraces of the royal palace of Windsor Castle. Titled 'The meteor of August 18, 1783...', the aquatint was produced by Thomas Sandby after a watercolour by Paul Sandby. The dazzlingly bright meteor was seen widely in surrounding areas of England and disintegrated into several parts.

Quote:

Mustve been the US Navy doing missle tests back in 1783 too though, thats the only possible explanation, right?

No but the thing flying over So Cal was.

Your gonna need something a little more convincing then 230 year old ufo reports, water droplets, moths and specs of dust to be even a little convincing.

I'm not even saying your wrong but you haven't put up one single slightly convincing thing yet. I mean with all the aliens flying around you should be able to find 1 good 1080i quality picture of a for sure alien craft right? just 1

and if your looking for a report from a half way decent source this is from abc news and has Peter Jennings reporting.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

Offlinepizzeria
Stranger

#800145 - 12/01/15 12:09 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

So Mr Magash....i hear your a fuckin big shot around here....well at least that's what she said

Invisiblethoughts
Stranger

#800158 - 12/01/15 02:51 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Alright, how about the UFO over Jerusalem caught in different angles/cameras.

Another moth?

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#800162 - 12/01/15 04:52 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

I've seen this one before. I told ya I got into this stuff and was for years. First at that time Jerusalem had a population of 900,000 and the only people that saw it were the 4 people that filmed it. Nobody knows who the 4 people are and in one of the films one of the people says that the light is so bright they can hardly look at it but no light is reflecting off of the objects below it.

http://www.livescience.com/12826-jerusalem-ufo-hoax.html

http://news.discovery.com/space/jerusalem-ufo-video-case-closed-110331.htm

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread658652/pg1

Before you put up footage make sure it hasn't been proven a fake cause there is ton of it out. 

I'm gonna guess that you already know this but the comedian Dan Aykroyd is considered a ufo expert and he did this special that has a ton of footage that is considered not able to be proven fake.

You do realize I'm doing a better job of arguing your side with myself right? :crazymonkey:

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: U.S. astronauts Buzz Aldrin,, Edgar Mitchell, and Gordon Cooper talk about UFOs/aliens. [Re: pizzeria] * 1
    #800164 - 12/01/15 04:56 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

pizzeria said:
So Mr Magash....i hear your a fuckin big shot around here....well at least that's what she said

Who is she? where is she? and can I get her to talk to my girlfriend and get her to think I'm a big shot?

--------------------

Invisiblethoughts
Stranger

#800179 - 12/01/15 06:19 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Dan Aykroyd pisses me off so I haven't watched that yet.

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#800187 - 12/01/15 08:53 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

thoughts said:
Dan Aykroyd pisses me off so I haven't watched that yet.

lol.........I'm not fond of him either but it is a decent watch. :thumbup:

--------------------

Invisiblethoughts
Stranger

Re: U.S. astronauts Buzz Aldrin,, Edgar Mitchell, and Gordon Cooper talk about UFOs/aliens. [Re: Magash] * 2
    #801157 - 12/13/15 07:44 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Dude Dan Aykroyd is a total badass, i had no idea.:lol:

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#801206 - 12/13/15 05:56 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

thoughts said:
Dude Dan Aykroyd is a total badass, i had no idea.:lol:

I told ya. Cought me just as off guard as you. :getstoned:

This is him young. The best comedy he's done.

https://screen.yahoo.com/bassomatic-76-000000902.html

https://screen.yahoo.com/french-chef-000000398.html

--------------------

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

#801214 - 12/13/15 06:48 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

awesome thread :awehigh:

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

Offline336
Wakan Tanka
Male

Re: U.S. astronauts Buzz Aldrin,, Edgar Mitchell, and Gordon Cooper talk about UFOs/aliens. [Re: Sham87] * 1
    #801224 - 12/13/15 08:01 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

I saw ufos a few times while tripping on the peak of a mountain; shit was gnarly; the craziest thing was the 'watcher' vibe and telepathy that went along with it...

--------------------

InvisibleMycophile
 User Gallery

Re: U.S. astronauts Buzz Aldrin,, Edgar Mitchell, and Gordon Cooper talk about UFOs/aliens. [Re: 336] * 2
    #801345 - 12/14/15 09:46 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

People see all kinds of shit while tripping. :lol:

Offlinepizzeria
Stranger

Re: U.S. astronauts Buzz Aldrin,, Edgar Mitchell, and Gordon Cooper talk about UFOs/aliens. [Re: Mycophile] * 1
    #801351 - 12/14/15 10:44 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah if only all my trips were accurate the world would have been nuked and i would be in heaven ...possibly doing cocaine with aliens

Edited by pizzeria (12/14/15 10:45 AM)

Offline336
Wakan Tanka
Male

Re: U.S. astronauts Buzz Aldrin,, Edgar Mitchell, and Gordon Cooper talk about UFOs/aliens. [Re: Mycophile] * 1
    #801359 - 12/14/15 11:11 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah but this was different. They were on moderately low doses, accompanied by other people that saw them, and I've never trully hallucinated anything, I've never tripped hard enough; when I trip it's only enough to make things already their look trippy; i.e. breathing/moving surfaces, seeing in depth, etc; never have I seen objects that weren't actually there; those ufos would have been the only times ever; and those would have been the only things on the trip that I had hallucinated, plus I got a vibe from them; the vibe of another being watching you, i'm almost positive it was something else; whether an alien, or some kind of earthly spirit or what I don't know.

Still I lean toward...

:ancientaliens:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder