Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblethoughts
Stranger

Re: U.S. astronauts Buzz Aldrin,, Edgar Mitchell, and Gordon Cooper talk about UFOs/aliens. [Re: Magash] * 1
    #813551 - 05/17/16 12:32 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
You realize that if there was footage of real ufo's from another planet it would be the biggest news to ever hit the earth

That's a stupid assumption to make. And they could be from Earth.

It's also stupid to say that bright, unidentified craft changing speed and direction is dust.

I'd  also like to see you make a cellphone video that looks anything close to these videos.

Sounds like you're just talking out of your ass in a deperate attempt to keep the status quo.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblethoughts
Stranger

Re: U.S. astronauts Buzz Aldrin,, Edgar Mitchell, and Gordon Cooper talk about UFOs/aliens. [Re: thoughts] * 1
    #813553 - 05/17/16 04:09 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Dumb narrator, but interesting footage.

--------------------

Invisiblethoughts
Stranger

Re: U.S. astronauts Buzz Aldrin,, Edgar Mitchell, and Gordon Cooper talk about UFOs/aliens. [Re: thoughts] * 1
    #813598 - 05/17/16 05:11 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#813613 - 05/17/16 07:22 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

That's a stupid assumption to make. And they could be from Earth.

Ok then, name anything at all that has ever happened that would be bigger news then intelligent life on other planets let alone if it came here. I'm not saying it hasen't though but I lean toward what people like Hawking and Tyson say about it. I don't think they came a minimum of 4 light years http://www.skyandtelescope.com/astronomy-resources/far-closest-star/ to cut up cows and make crop circles.

Quote:

It's also stupid to say that bright, unidentified craft changing speed and direction is dust.

True and it's also just as stupid not to assume that the vessel doing the filming didn't change direction.

Plus the chance of it being just plain human garbage are higher
Quote:

Inactive satellites, the upper stages of launch vehicles, discarded bits left over from separation, and even frozen clouds of water and tiny flecks of paint all remain in orbit high above Earth's atmosphere. When one piece collides with another, even more debris is released. Over 21,000 pieces of space trash larger than 4 inches (10 centimeters) and  half a million bits of junk between 1 cm and 10 cm are estimated to circle the planet. And the number is only predicted to go up. - See more at: http://www.space.com/16518-space-junk.html#sthash.1RcosKMM.dpuf

http://www.space.com/16518-space-junk.html

Quote:

I'd  also like to see you make a cellphone video that looks anything close to these videos.

The only thing I forgot to ad was a Mexican family freaking out in Spanish.

I made two appear out of nowhere but that effect sucked. I made them fade in and out at about a minute in and went in and out of focus to try and make it look more like all the other bullshit on the net and pretty much fucking nailed it. Fucking damn I wanted a Mexican or Asian family freaking out and forgot to ad it. My dog barked during it also that kind of throws it off.:wexican:

and the last video I'm still laughing. You, even you with these videos can possible think that the military would  park any kind of UFO from another planet or a military project or a ufo of any kind outside where any satellite in the sky can take pics of it really? After all these years of so called hiding them from us now it's "fuckit park it out back". Everything there is hidden but the UFO's are the only things out in the open other then a few buildings. Now I'm not saying our military in the US is the smartest but common. 

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Invisiblethoughts
Stranger

Re: U.S. astronauts Buzz Aldrin,, Edgar Mitchell, and Gordon Cooper talk about UFOs/aliens. [Re: Magash] * 1
    #813634 - 05/17/16 09:49 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

:facepalm:

:failboat:

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#813645 - 05/18/16 01:51 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

At least I put up real flying objects. Gave us a excuse to have quad-copter fights. Those are quads with flares attached to them. At the end of the video a quad that the flare went out on hits and drops one with a flare. You can see it as the flare goes out.

In your last video you have ufo's that haven't even been filmed flying. You know the ones the military parked where everybody can see them.

Now if you want  to put up a real argument start getting some film from creditable sources or from ones even the ufo experts don't say are bullshit.

Thunder studios the company that made the last video you put up makes digital films.

Hey thoughts all joking aside now this guy really is into the subject if you really are interested in it. I got into this subject and studied it for years and this guy really has the best info. He puts up a weekly ufo report with the latest video footage from around the world. A looooot of it is bullshit but every once and a while he has a killer one with good detail.
This guy has been putting up ufo videos and interviewing people that know a little something about what their talking about for years. People from NASA actually give this guy time and interviews. You want video footage nobody can argue with or at least have a hell of a time arguing against you he will have the footage.
Daren Crapo (pronounced Cray-po) UFO Planet. Use to put up footage weekly but I'm not sure if he does it as often now. When he's not doing this he is a police forensics expert.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ufo+planet

He is also the guy who proved that thirdphaseofmoon were putting up fake ufo videos.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

Invisiblethoughts
Stranger

#813655 - 05/18/16 07:48 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Which video that i posted was made by thunder studios?

Funny that you're dissing my sources when the majority are straight from NASA, the ISS and telescopes:lol:

I don't think i've ever posted a video from thirdphaseofthemoon, so it's funny you bring up that channel for no reason.

And that Daren Crapo's videos suck asshole and are way too long and boring.

What do you think these are?

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#813665 - 05/18/16 10:33 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Which video that i posted was made by thunder studios?

https://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/813553#813553

Actually none of your footage comes straight from NASA every single thing you've posted is from some wanna be ufo hunter or some organization who claims to be finding the truth like the N.U.A. and they claim they got it from NASA but have every reason in the world to fuck with the footage. Can I prove they fucked with it....nope....can you prove they didn't? None of your footage is from the source.

https://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/799854#799854

This is the NASA channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/NASAtelevision/videos

and none of  your footage is from there so so much for straight from NASA.

Quote:

I don't think i've ever posted a video from thirdphaseofthemoon, so it's funny you bring up that channel for no reason.

Every bit of your footage comes from organizations exactly like them like the N.U.A.

As far as the last video you just put up here ya go

start at 3 minutes in and learn to make one yourself.

This looks as real as anything you have put up and it's a fake.

Show us a UFO in detail not dust or little white lights show us a UFO. Show some footage that isn't from some bullshit organization and so far the only one of us to do that is me.

This came from ABC News
https://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/800130#800130

--------------------

Invisiblethoughts
Stranger

#813678 - 05/18/16 02:09 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Here's an interesting documentary from disney (owners of abc news), only aired once.
How's this for a source.

Also, there's no better place to hide something than in plain sight.:wink:

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#813681 - 05/18/16 03:13 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

I said I was into this subject for years and remember this documentary but it's a fake. It was created to go along with its ride "Alien Encounters." The ride flopped. Im thinking because it was more scary and not as Disney friendly as everything else in the park. The ride is now a Stich attraction. The reason it only aired one time is cause it would constantly play at the Disney park for people in line for the Alien Encounters in new tomorrow land ride........
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ExtraTERRORestrial_Alien_Encounter
He even does the intro to it at the ride......
You didn't cop a clue when the name of the documentary is exactly the same as the ride?

Here's footage of the video game that went with the ride

I know you're fucking with me now.....funny as hell man you're awsome had me fully going...:thumbup::awetongue::thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#813683 - 05/18/16 03:25 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Maaaaaan, fuck, fuck....I gotta give you some seeds from the next batch or something cause nobody has pulled one on me like that in a while. I would have kept going for 6 more pages.......

I don't know how or when but someday I'll get ya......hats off job well done....:minigun:

--------------------

Invisiblethoughts
Stranger

#813684 - 05/18/16 04:06 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

You obviously didnt watch the video, i suggest you do.
I know it was a ride, they show it at the end of the video.
Just because it was a ride doesn't mean the documentary is a fake or that there is no truth in it. There's another one of your stupid assumptions. Listen to what they're saying.

Also where did you read that it was only aired on tv once because it was played in the line to the ride?? I hope that's not another assumption.

--------------------

Invisiblethoughts
Stranger

#813687 - 05/18/16 04:30 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

@ 3:00 the narrator says something VERY important
"mankind has the unique ability to ignore the obvious, especially when the facts reveal a disturbing truth."
The guy is basically yelling at you right there bro. Listen to him.

Also @7:00 they bring up good points of why full disclosure hasn't happened.

--------------------

Invisiblethoughts
Stranger

Re: U.S. astronauts Buzz Aldrin,, Edgar Mitchell, and Gordon Cooper talk about UFOs/aliens. [Re: thoughts] * 2
    #813690 - 05/18/16 04:58 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

You might also like this.

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#813699 - 05/18/16 05:54 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Not a assumption asshole I rode the ride. They in no way meant for it to be real and since I didn't throw one insult at you you will shortly be missing from here for a while.

Quote:

Also where did you read that it was only aired on tv once because it was played in the line to the ride??

I googled it dumbass

I just figured out you didn't even know about the ride when you put up the video.

--------------------

Invisiblethoughts
Stranger

Re: U.S. astronauts Buzz Aldrin,, Edgar Mitchell, and Gordon Cooper talk about UFOs/aliens. [Re: Magash] * 2
    #813705 - 05/18/16 06:01 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Post some links to back up that claim.

U mad?

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#813706 - 05/18/16 06:06 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

I'm not the one making false claims with bullshit videos from shitty sources. No not pissed just wondering why somebody is fucking with me for no reason cause I know your not fucking dumb enough to believe what your posting nobody can be that stupid.

So since you decided to drag this back up and fuck with me now I get to fuck back.

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US Flag
    #813709 - 05/18/16 07:02 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
I'm not the one making false claims with bullshit videos from shitty sources. No not pissed just wondering why somebody is fucking with me for no reason cause I know your not fucking dumb enough to believe what your posting nobody can be that stupid.

Magash, I'm gonna have to disagree with you. I'll vouch for thoughts, he can indeed be that stupid, I've seen him do it multiple times around here :dumblol:

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: U.S. astronauts Buzz Aldrin,, Edgar Mitchell, and Gordon Cooper talk about UFOs/aliens. [Re: Data] * 1
    #813715 - 05/18/16 08:01 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

agmotes165 said:
Quote:

Magash said:

Magash, I'm gonna have to disagree with you. I'll vouch for thoughts, he can indeed be that stupid, I've seen him do it multiple times around here :dumblol:

You know I like you and I guess I'll take your word for it. Seems impossible but I've never seen ya lie so I believe ya.......kinda sad though.....:rolleyes:

Also I'm not saying UFO's don't exist nobody knows that I'm saying they don't exist in the crap he's posting.

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US Flag
    #813731 - 05/19/16 02:44 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

:shrug::bobmarley:

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom