Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAnton Rising
Stranger

Hello I'm Anton and this is my re vegged female
    #769217 - 02/16/15 05:59 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

What up ppl! I'm Anton and I've been growing for a cpl years, I don't only grow cannabis I like to grow all types of herbs! So this is a medicinal/commercial strain called the doctor, I got 6 of these seeds and only 1 sprouted >_<. This plant actually got attacked by spider mites in only in it's 2nd week of growth here it is after I re potted it after the initial attack.

I vegged this plant for a month under about 10k lumens then upgraded to 70k lumens for flowering here it is 6 weeks before harvest.

This would be 2 weeks before harvest as you can see some bud has already been picked.

So I was already planning to re veg this plant and turn it into a mother plant at this point. I switched the lights back to 18/6, added more daylight/blue bulbs and it stalled for about a week and a half still blooming until the beginning of week two it started to shift back into vegetative state. I left just a couple buds at the bottom to help it with the shift. Here's two buds that began to shift back.

So here's a full view after she's been harvested, I left some leaves on the top until they dropped naturally as the bottom began to explode in growth!

And a couple more shots of bottom growth.

So after about 2 weeks all the top leaves fell and I trimmed her up a lil bit.

Here's 12 days after that.

Here's a bud site turned back into a stem, it's neat looking ^_^

So skip forward to Feb 4th she's coming back with a fury here's a front and back view!

So about 3 days ago I re potted her into a 5gal bucket and she's doing quite well sry for the flipped images :P Cpl of different angles.

Here's my lighting set up, nothing fancy just some cfl's.

I've grown outdoor as well which I will post at some point but I'm glad to be here and hope to share my techniques and learn new ones!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Hello I'm Anton and this is my re vegged female [Re: Anton Rising]
    #769244 - 02/16/15 11:37 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Its ghetto, but I like it. One of the most impressive CFL trees I've seen rigged together. If you put some white paper atop those you'd get some more reflected light pointing downward. What I'm thinking is card stock (thicker computer paper) with holes cut out for the base of the fixture and just screw the bulb in to hold it in place. As of right now your not using any of the light directed upward.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

InvisiblebEelzeBosS
Are my eyes red?

Re: Hello I'm Anton and this is my re vegged female [Re: phychotron]
    #769258 - 02/17/15 08:55 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

That's really cool, Ive been thinking about doing some monster cropping myself. Your plant looks great, especially for a cfl grow.

--------------------
:firecum:

OfflineAnton Rising
Stranger

Re: Hello I'm Anton and this is my re vegged female [Re: bEelzeBosS]
    #769279 - 02/17/15 02:33 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks ^_^ I did paint those walls including the ceiling myself with reflective white paint but I've been debating on using a reflector for the lights I could sit on top but I'm a bit concerned with the heat some of those plugs the lights screw into cracked from heat and had to be replaced so I dunno.

Invisibleoeric mckenna
Pure Indica

Loc: Mars
Re: Hello I'm Anton and this is my re vegged female [Re: Anton Rising]
    #769287 - 02/17/15 04:01 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Holy shit w those cfls.... haha... well...  good luck with it man .

How was the weed?

--------------------
***Handing someone your life's work....in a single seed = :laugh: ***

HIGHER THAN A GEORGIA PINE

Oeric's Winter Grow Projects

OfflineAnton Rising
Stranger

Re: Hello I'm Anton and this is my re vegged female [Re: oeric mckenna]
    #769309 - 02/17/15 08:27 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

I didn't flower it that long because I was planning on re vegging it so it only flowered 9 weeks, but the trichs were half amber half milky got couchlock after medicating, very very smooth smoke....disturbingly so like I wasn't smoking anything lol.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder