Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGrow
Stranger

Veg bloom veg bloom hydro?????
    #380095 - 03/08/10 02:31 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

So this is the first year I have used hydroponics for more than one plant. I know quite a bit about it I just havnt had the space or energy for it until now. So I have a ebb and flow system with only six plants in it. I plan to do a ScROG with these hydro. Hoping to get mostly females but you know how that goes... I have been using floranova grow the first week of nutrients after a week of water. But recently I got some flora series bloom and micro. I did this because I know many have had sucess with the Lucas formula. My question is what do you do when you want to sex a plant the revert it back to veg in hydro? Do you give it bloom then switch back to veg nutes? What ppm should I be looking at here? For a plant to sex then revert back to veg.    For anyone who is unaware of the Lucas formula here it is:

General Hydroponics Flora Series Feeding Strategy - Lucas Formula

G-M-B (Grow-Micro-Bloom)
0-5-10 - For Vegetative cycle (18/6)
0-8-16 - For Flowering cycle (12/12)

The numbers above indicate the number of milliliters (ml) of Flora Grow, Micro or Bloom formulas that I use in one gallon (US Liquid) of nutrients.

You will notice I dont use any of the Flora “Grow” formula, do not need to, the Flora "Micro" provides plenty of Nitrogen.

Also I bought the dry nutrient of the flora micro series. Does anyone know the dry to wet ratio??
And also one of my plants has been looking kind of strange it has these dark green spots growing on it. It kind of looks how a plant looks when you revert back to veg like usual. Kind of mutantus. Anyone know what that is? Proply because my ppm so high because I have been using hard water.. But dnt worry I'm getting RO soon

--------------------
All information in my posts is for medical purposes only.

Edited by Grow (03/08/10 02:51 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies