Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineSleepAid
Oxford comma advocate
 User Gallery

Man wielding a machete breaks into neighbors' apartment, is shot 3 times
    #766354 - 01/18/15 05:40 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Video has graphic audio

They have a fairly civil conversation following the fact, considering the situation at hand here - starting at aproximately 4:00

--------------------
Signature this, ho.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: Man wielding a machete breaks into neighbors' apartment, is shot 3 times [Re: SleepAid]
    #766365 - 01/18/15 07:43 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

The guy with the gun totally blew it. Now he's gonna have to go to court and crap against the guy he just shot. He's gonna have to tell the story a million times and time off of work and shit. Simply could have been avoided by shooting him in the face after he went down.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineSleepAid
Oxford comma advocate
 User Gallery

Re: Man wielding a machete breaks into neighbors' apartment, is shot 3 times [Re: Magash]
    #766371 - 01/18/15 08:24 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

The shooter was not charged or put on trial. The man shot is spending between 5-15 years in prison an aggrivated assault and attempted murder conviction. He was ordered to pay a 1200 fine and has a restraining order in place until 2025.

The people who were assaulted had a history with this man (you can hear him say in the video "I warned you the other day"), who was diagnosed with PTSD following military service and suffered frontal lobe damage in a later car accident. During his apology he stated that he didn't have any consciousness of his actions until he was shot, which "snapped him out of it".

All I can say is I'm glad that door had a lock on it.

--------------------
Signature this, ho.

Edited by SleepAid (01/18/15 08:28 PM)

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: Man wielding a machete breaks into neighbors' apartment, is shot 3 times [Re: SleepAid]
    #766383 - 01/18/15 08:55 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

The shooter was not charged or put on trial. The man shot is spending between 5-15 years in prison

Yeah I know that's what I said. The guy who did the shooting could have avoided going to court in order to put the guy in jail for 5-15 years if he would have shot the guy once more in the face.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

OfflineSleepAid
Oxford comma advocate
 User Gallery

Re: Man wielding a machete breaks into neighbors' apartment, is shot 3 times [Re: Magash]
    #766389 - 01/18/15 09:04 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Haha okay I see what you did there.

Fuck that mess though, it was probably already a nightmare to clean up.

--------------------
Signature this, ho.

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#766397 - 01/18/15 09:35 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Joking aside that's a pretty fucked up situation to be thrown into.

--------------------

OfflineSleepAid
Oxford comma advocate
 User Gallery

#766400 - 01/18/15 09:44 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Certainly so- the location of this is his girlfriend's house. I highly doubt she will be able to sleep quite as soundly in that room.

It's a life-changer for everyone involved to be sure. It is doubtlessly a terrible situation but it could have been considerably worse. It's sobering to think of what would have happened had he not been armed or found himself unable to react.

Frankly I'm happy he didn't kill the guy, he doesn't need that on his mind. Shit was probably traumatizing as it is.

--------------------
Signature this, ho.

OfflinePoloDown
Stranger Danger

#766420 - 01/19/15 10:35 AM (9 years, 2 months ago)

holy shit could that door be any weaker?  That was like the pressed card board shit you used on a bedroom door.

Sleepaid - are you saying that the guy who was shot is claiming he was unaware of what he was doing because of his previous injuries?

If thats the case, i wish he had been shot in the face.  what a crock

Invisibledrawde
    #766424 - 01/19/15 11:20 AM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

SleepAid said:
Frankly I'm happy he didn't kill the guy, he doesn't need that on his mind. Shit was probably traumatizing as it is.

If someone broke into my house like that they wouldn't have the luxury to stand trial as this man has granted.
Nor would I feel any sort of guilt.
This man's hand was forced, thankfully he had the means to protect himself and his family.
The means that some would wish to deny you.

--------------------
King Koopa said:
The amount of pot that Gask smokes is equivalent to a guy shooting heroin on weekends

OfflineSleepAid
Oxford comma advocate
 User Gallery

Re: Man wielding a machete breaks into neighbors' apartment, is shot 3 times [Re: drawde]
    #766434 - 01/19/15 12:39 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Polo down - yes, I believe his stance was that he was just that. It obviously didn't hold up.

Drawde - don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that on account of the attacker's well-being. If someone enters my home in the middle of the night or something, they're getting shot. I have lawyers on retainer via membership through gun-owner protection groups and I take my family's safety very seriously. I suppose I'm thinking about the dude's girlfriend in the room having to watch some guy get his head blown all over her bed sheets more than her boyfriend. But still, I feel like the whole thing may have been easier for the victims to deal with not having a death on their conscience is all I'm saying.

--------------------
Signature this, ho.

Edited by SleepAid (01/19/15 12:58 PM)

Offlinebudgrower420
Stranger
Male

#766437 - 01/19/15 01:01 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

SleepAid said:
Polo down - yes, I believe his stance was that he was just that. It obviously didn't hold up.

Drawde - don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that on account of the attacker's well-being. If someone enters my home in the middle of the night or something, they're getting shot. I have lawyers on retainer via membership through gun-owner protection groups and I take my family's safety very seriously. I suppose I'm thinking about the dude's girlfriend in the room having to watch some guy get his head blown all over her bed sheets more than her boyfriend. But still, I feel like the whole thing may have been easier for the victims to deal with not having a death on their conscience is all I'm saying.

yeah man if I was the girlfriend I would not know what to do this is such a crazy video man!:allsodisappointed:

--------------------
the growery is life!

:awecid:

Invisibledrawde
Re: Man wielding a machete breaks into neighbors' apartment, is shot 3 times [Re: SleepAid] * 1
    #766441 - 01/19/15 01:10 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

SleepAid said:

You sir, are a responsible, upstanding citizen doing his due-diligence, I commend you.

--------------------
King Koopa said:
The amount of pot that Gask smokes is equivalent to a guy shooting heroin on weekends

Offlinebudgrower420
Stranger
Male

Re: Man wielding a machete breaks into neighbors' apartment, is shot 3 times [Re: drawde]
    #766449 - 01/19/15 01:26 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

drawde said:
Quote:

SleepAid said:

You sir, are a responsible, upstanding citizen doing his due-diligence, I commend you.

im  there with you too man!

theres no way they would not get shot if they broke in at the middle of the night!

--------------------
the growery is life!

OfflineSleepAid
Oxford comma advocate
 User Gallery

Re: Man wielding a machete breaks into neighbors' apartment, is shot 3 times [Re: budgrower420]
    #766451 - 01/19/15 01:33 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

:bashful: Shucks, I just have shitty neighbors.

--------------------
Signature this, ho.

Offlinebudgrower420
Stranger
Male

#766461 - 01/19/15 02:55 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

SleepAid said:
:bashful: Shucks, I just have shitty neighbors.

same her dude!
:aweshit:

--------------------
the growery is life!

OfflinePoloDown
Stranger Danger

Re: Man wielding a machete breaks into neighbors' apartment, is shot 3 times [Re: budgrower420]
    #766558 - 01/20/15 12:10 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

i think i would rather have killed him.

Imagine someone who is like that and you didnt kill them.. Sure, he is doing time in prison. What about when he is released?  Spend the rest of your life looking over your shoulder, worrying about the safety of your self, wife, and kids?  Versus the pyscopath being dead and you living with it telling yourself you did the right thing.

I already look over my shoulder day by day and it can be miserable and exhausting.

Offlinebudgrower420
Stranger
Male

Re: Man wielding a machete breaks into neighbors' apartment, is shot 3 times [Re: PoloDown]
    #766598 - 01/20/15 05:52 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

PoloDown said:
i think i would rather have killed him.

Imagine someone who is like that and you didnt kill them.. Sure, he is doing time in prison. What about when he is released?  Spend the rest of your life looking over your shoulder, worrying about the safety of your self, wife, and kids?  Versus the pyscopath being dead and you living with it telling yourself you did the right thing.

I already look over my shoulder day by day and it can be miserable and exhausting.

true dude!:imafirinmahlazer:

--------------------
the growery is life!

InvisibleJeepinChief
chiefin' bongs

#766969 - 01/23/15 08:07 AM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Jeez people are crazy. One of the many reasons I keep my AR loaded and ready.

Offlinebudgrower420
Stranger
Male

Re: Man wielding a machete breaks into neighbors' apartment, is shot 3 times [Re: JeepinChief] * 1
    #767111 - 01/24/15 01:38 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

JeepinChief said:
Jeez people are crazy. One of the many reasons I keep my AR loaded and ready.

cool man

--------------------
the growery is life!

OfflineeNtranceAsexit
Bang-a-Bang-Boogie

Re: Man wielding a machete breaks into neighbors' apartment, is shot 3 times [Re: JeepinChief]
    #767674 - 01/28/15 05:02 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

it's good to be ready, but it's not exactly good to be ready to kill someone. because killing someone is never fun. it's always gonna take a giant shit in your brain, if you kill someone, even if it's justified.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order