Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

Re: I didn't know they advertised my apartment complex on craigslist [Re: ThreeLittleBirds]
    #166536 - 12/20/08 09:15 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

There are some cool bands. Nothing spectacular, but it makes the event better. Usually just rock bands but there are electronic ones sometimes.
It's great because it's right on the OSU campus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleThreeLittleBirds
A Guy
Male

Re: I didn't know they advertised my apartment complex on craigslist [Re: Tangerines]
    #166543 - 12/20/08 09:18 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

What month is it held in?

--------------------

"Rise up this mornin,
Smiled with the risin sun,
Three little birds
Pitch by my doorstep
Singin sweet songs
Of melodies pure and true........"

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

Re: I didn't know they advertised my apartment complex on craigslist [Re: ThreeLittleBirds]
    #166546 - 12/20/08 09:21 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Usually the first saturday in June.

A Guy
Male

Re: I didn't know they advertised my apartment complex on craigslist [Re: Tangerines]
    #166552 - 12/20/08 09:23 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

how's the cost of living there as far as rent goes? a long with crime.

--------------------

"Rise up this mornin,
Three little birds
Pitch by my doorstep
Singin sweet songs

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

#166554 - 12/20/08 09:26 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Well there is crime if you are dumb. Bitches get raped and dudes get mugged sometimes but usually because they are walking in a dark alley at 4 am by themselves. If you are smart people won't fuck with you. Just don't look lost and walk with some swag. Ya know? Thieves want an easy target not somebody who they think will fuck with them.
it might help that I am very tall but I also am very thin so who knows.

I've never had a single problem but I know some people who have.

Rent is not bad because we live pretty damn close to the ghetto. You can get a single for about 450-500/month.  Or you can get something bigger with 3 other people and it's be like 300-400/month/person.

There is a lot of variety of living down here you can find some really cheap living and some really expensive living.  Last year we had a 'half house' (like a duplex, but it's a house split vertically if that makes sense) and the rent was 350/month.

There was a lot of space.

Oh and these prices are not including utilities for the most part. Water in included a lot though.

A Guy
Male

#166561 - 12/20/08 09:35 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Living near the ghetto doesn't bother me as long as it's not so bad you chased out for being white or have your shit constantly jacked and stuff. 

Here where I live so far here's how it's gone down..............people below me got broken into I was here heard it happen even walked by saw the door open but didn't know what was happening, hostage situation once with a stand off, one murder were they took the guy to a vacant apartment and shot him in the head, shooting in the parking lot between two people, many of the first floors are vacant people break into them, doors kicked in windows broke out.  They are vacant because they flood when it rains causing green mold.  No more pizza deliveries at night, some won't even during the day.

A fair number of people get robbed here that's mostly what happens, along with the basic domestic disputes.

--------------------

"Rise up this mornin,
Three little birds
Pitch by my doorstep
Singin sweet songs

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

#166567 - 12/20/08 09:38 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Yea shit like that goes on in the city, but not around campus. The great thing about here is basically that there are 40k college kids (I am guessing...there are 55k students total so it's approx. number who live on campus) all living together with the ghetto on three sides and the campus/river/farms on the other side.

Like a peninsula in regards to ghetto territory...so college kids are a 'race' for lack of a better term

A Guy
Male

#166571 - 12/20/08 09:41 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I think that's they way it works in a lot of areas one street will be fine then literally the next one over will be total shit, I guess it's all about territory who hangs where.

--------------------

"Rise up this mornin,
Three little birds
Pitch by my doorstep
Singin sweet songs

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom