Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Premium Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Another passenger jet disappeared?
    #763534 - 12/27/14 09:10 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Indonesia air traffic control lost contact with AirAsia flight QZ8501 bound for Singapore from the Indonesian city of Surabaya on Sunday morning.

Search and rescue operations have begun, AirAsia Indonesia said in its Facebook page.

Passengers on board the Airbus A380-200 include 130 adults, 24 children and one infant, according to Indonesia media reports.

"At the present time we unfortunately have no further information regarding the status of the passengers and crew members on board, but we will keep all parties informed as more information becomes available."

The aircraft reportedly lost contact with Jakarta air traffic control at 7:24am local time, while it was flying over Kalimantan island.

Trikora Hardjo, the general manager of Indonesia's Airport Company, Angkasa Pura II, said that they are still waiting for more information.

According to Flightradar, the status of the flight QZ8501, which left Juanda International airport in Surabaya at 5:35am and was scheduled to arrive in Singapore at 8:30am, was "unknown".

AirAsia has established an Emergency Call Centre that is available for family or friends of those who may have been on board the aircraft. The number is: +622129850801.

Wow thats pretty strange.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBubbaGump
Stranger

Re: Another passenger jet disappeared? [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #763536 - 12/27/14 09:19 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Wow I was literally just talking to my girlfriend about how fishy the other plane disappearance was. How do these planes disappear when they have tracking? U can track someone's phone from a satelite but can't track a airplane? Really? And the fact its happened again this soon kinda makes u realize its not just a crash now. Like this many planes just happened to all crash coming from nest the same area around the same time span, and they're all untraceable all of a sudden? And they're not even making a huge deal about it. That in itself is fishy. I wonder what is really going on

Invisiblefoodsgoodtoo
Don'tknoNoNoGnuBobo
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Another passenger jet disappeared? [Re: BubbaGump]
    #763548 - 12/27/14 11:59 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

sounds dead on man

--------------------
"From the people who sing well" -Nasty Nas

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
    #763557 - 12/28/14 07:10 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

BubbaGump said:
Wow I was literally just talking to my girlfriend about how fishy the other plane disappearance was. How do these planes disappear when they have tracking? U can track someone's phone from a satelite but can't track a airplane? Really? And the fact its happened again this soon kinda makes u realize its not just a crash now. Like this many planes just happened to all crash coming from nest the same area around the same time span, and they're all untraceable all of a sudden? And they're not even making a huge deal about it. That in itself is fishy. I wonder what is really going on

^^^^^

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

Re: Another passenger jet disappeared? [Re: still beLIEve]
    #763579 - 12/28/14 09:39 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Crazy shit going down:fatfear:

OfflineSleepAid
Oxford comma advocate
 User Gallery

Re: Another passenger jet disappeared? [Re: budgrowerwannabe]
    #763592 - 12/28/14 10:24 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

The java sea is relatively shallow too, averaging 150 feet in most places. I would expect this to be relatively easy to find, however I am no expert in undersea search procedures to be sure.

--------------------
Signature this, ho.

InvisibleGBurger717
Let me be me! I luv me some me!
Male

Loc: USA, East of Mississippi Flag
Re: Another passenger jet disappeared? [Re: SleepAid]
    #763605 - 12/28/14 03:49 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Let me put on my tinfoil hat real quick... I believe the goverment makes these things just vanish. In turn the people are subject to torture and mind control type experments! What do tou think?

On a serious note something is really fuckes up. Our history shows that these dam things can and will be used as weapons but we don't have a clue where each and every one is? I say bullshit. The US goverment tracks every dam piece of communication but does not keep track of airliners? Makes ua think for a moment. ..

--------------------
"If only one party supports a bill, it's probably not a very good bill. If both parties support it, you can be sure that however good it seems on the surface, under the covers it's worse than you could possibly imagine" - Me myself and I 08-02-12

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty - Jefferson

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Jefferson

OfflineGreenHorns
boulevardier
Male

Loc: funkytown Flag
Re: Another passenger jet disappeared? [Re: GBurger717] * 1
    #763709 - 12/29/14 03:27 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Either the terrorists are building an airport or its all a hoax.

--------------------
wiggy wham wham wazzle

OfflineSleepAid
Oxford comma advocate
 User Gallery

Re: Another passenger jet disappeared? [Re: GreenHorns]
    #763715 - 12/29/14 05:33 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

ps- saw a news story about how they're currently asking the US to help them find the plane.

--------------------
Signature this, ho.

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

#763716 - 12/29/14 05:46 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

:Putting tin foil hat on::tinfoil:

Could this be all a ploy to put the blame on Russia?

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

OfflineBubbaGump
Stranger

Re: Another passenger jet disappeared? [Re: Sham87]
    #763783 - 12/30/14 07:48 AM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Either way, whatever really happened we can't say for sure. But what we can say for sure is that something fucked up is going on that's for sure.They can track those planes. Someone disabled the damn box that sends out pings. Its too big of a coincedence this many planes vanish without a trace in this day and age, with this kind of technology. Even if it crashed in the ocean we would know. Gos would show it. Black box would still survive. And there wouldve been mayday calls before the planes all crashed. But there was nothing. I call complete bullshit. I wonder if terrorists hijacked them and are trying to acquire a certain amount of planes, then do one big attack with multiple airplanes, way bigger than 911

OfflineSleepAid
Oxford comma advocate
 User Gallery

#763789 - 12/30/14 08:35 AM (9 years, 2 months ago)

A little note I found about black boxes:

"If a plane crashes into the water, this beacon sends out an ultrasonic pulse that cannot be heard by human ears but is readily detectable by sonar and acoustical locating equipment.

There is a submergence sensor on the side of the beacon that looks like a bull's-eye. When water touches this sensor, it activates the beacon.

The beacon sends out pulses at 37.5 kilohertz (kHz) and can transmit sound as deep as 14,000 feet (4,267 m). Once the beacon begins "pinging", it pings once per second for 30 days."

Newer models can reach 20,000ft

--------------------
Signature this, ho.

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

#763794 - 12/30/14 09:21 AM (9 years, 2 months ago)

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

Invisiblefoodsgoodtoo
Don'tknoNoNoGnuBobo
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #764019 - 12/31/14 11:23 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

it took two years for the france airline 447 blackbox to be discovered.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/aviation/crashes/what-really-happened-aboard-air-france-447-6611877

brazil back to france

nothing to do but ressurrect em. for which all there is for the french one is done. eh?

stumbled,upon this just now
http://www.examiner.com/slideshow/bodies-of-air-france-victims-recovered#slide=2

besides the blackbox bodies to turn up???

Quote:

Two bodies have been recovered on May 5-6, 2011 from the remains of Air France Flight AF 447, registration F-GZCP, which crashed into the South Atlantic Ocean on June 1, 2009 killing all 228 persons on board, as reported by the BBC, Reuters, The Independent, The Daily Beast, National Public Radio, The Irish Times, Business Week, Al Jazeera English television, and an array of other international news sources on Friday, May 6, 2011.

Two victims from those who died in the crash of Air France Flight 447 almost 2 years ago, were brought up from the ocean floor, almost 2-1/2 miles below the surface. Sonar mapping of seabed shown here.
Phoenix International Holdings Inc.
20 photos

Wikipedia - Creative Commons - Public Domain
The recovery of two victims, still strapped into their seats, from the wreckage of the Airbus A330-203, resting on the seabed at a depth of 2.4 miles, was accomplished with the use of an unmanned submarine equipped with high-resolution cameras and two robotic arms, operated by the underwater engineering company Phoenix International Holdings Inc of Largo, MD.

The basket on the sub can lift a load of up to 440 pounds.

According to Derrick Pounder, a forensic pathologist professor at University of Dundee in Scotland, the bodies are probably "reasonably well preserved" because the pressure of the water will have forced out all oxygen from them, and the cold temperatures would stop the action of bacteria that promotes corpses to decay.

read more

--------------------
"From the people who sing well" -Nasty Nas

Edited by foodsgoodtoo (01/07/15 02:11 PM)

OfflineGoonerHeClips
Stranger

#764033 - 01/01/15 08:02 AM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

BubbaGump said:
Either way, whatever really happened we can't say for sure. But what we can say for sure is that something fucked up is going on that's for sure.They can track those planes. Someone disabled the damn box that sends out pings. Its too big of a coincedence this many planes vanish without a trace in this day and age, with this kind of technology. Even if it crashed in the ocean we would know. Gos would show it. Black box would still survive. And there wouldve been mayday calls before the planes all crashed. But there was nothing. I call complete bullshit. I wonder if terrorists hijacked them and are trying to acquire a certain amount of planes, then do one big attack with multiple airplanes, way bigger than 911

As usual, follow the money.  In particular, the patent and who owns it on the first jet that "went down".

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Premium Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder