Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMrshroom
Stranger

bc Bud Depot Seeds Ultimate Purple
    #762936 - 12/23/14 11:45 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Hey guys wanted some input. looking at grabbing BC Bud Depot Seeds Ultimate Purple.. but was wondering if anybody has grow this out and do the girls come out all purple and have the flavor and kick that bcbd clamins it has?

also i heard this company has alot of probs with hermies and no seeds not popping? so should i go with 6 fem or 12 reg? i want to go with seeds that will be the best stable for less risk of hermies so i would assume that going with the reg seeds would have less chance of going hermie then fem seeds but also if they have alot of risk of seeds not popping and getting stuck wiht 1 or 2 seeds that make it and only getting males.

any input from anybody whos grown these girls woudl be very welcomecc

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleoeric mckenna
Pure Indica

Loc: Mars
Re: bc Bud Depot Seeds Ultimate Purple [Re: Mrshroom]
    #762957 - 12/23/14 02:04 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Ive only tried a single seed from them and it turned out being male although I did use it for some crosses which I haven't tried (yet).
    I still haven't wanted to again, fork cash for seeds and sift through males...
Although, I can honestly say it looks like they have some of the most impressive genetics in the world. (Strain/variety wise)

I honestly think nowadays, if your seeds are regular male/fem guessing game, they should be at rock bottom prices.  Well, their competition is doing that with fem & auto seeds...

--------------------
***Handing someone your life's work....in a single seed = :laugh: ***

HIGHER THAN A GEORGIA PINE

Oeric's Winter Grow Projects

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: bc Bud Depot Seeds Ultimate Purple [Re: oeric mckenna]
    #763000 - 12/23/14 05:31 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

From Seed Finder
Quote:

BC Bud Depot is listed as "orange" at the SeedFinder. This means you should be careful with this shop! Some problems are known, maybe only for the moment, but you should have a closer look before you plan to order here.

Lots of problems with shipping, service and also with the seeds. Better to order somewhere else if you can do so.

I've never heard a good thing about BC Bud Depot other then a few people here. I've known people to grow their fems and get straight up males.

Go threw this before ordering from them

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineMrshroom
Stranger

Re: bc Bud Depot Seeds Ultimate Purple [Re: Magash]
    #763059 - 12/23/14 10:54 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
From Seed Finder
Quote:

BC Bud Depot is listed as "orange" at the SeedFinder. This means you should be careful with this shop! Some problems are known, maybe only for the moment, but you should have a closer look before you plan to order here.

Lots of problems with shipping, service and also with the seeds. Better to order somewhere else if you can do so.

I've never heard a good thing about BC Bud Depot other then a few people here. I've known people to grow their fems and get straight up males.

gee thanks mag... and i did google it but when i googled the strain i just got a couple grow reviews and did not want go based on only 2 or 3 review that were not even fully logged or not pics. so figured i would ask here

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: bc Bud Depot Seeds Ultimate Purple [Re: Mrshroom]
    #763062 - 12/23/14 11:43 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Mrshroom said:
Quote:

Magash said:
From Seed Finder
Quote:

gee thanks mag... and i did google it but when i googled the strain i just got a couple grow reviews and did not want go based on only 2 or 3 review that were not even fully logged or not pics. so figured i would ask here

The strain may actually be pretty good cause BC has some good growers working for them or selling them their gear it's the bank getting the gear to the customer that's the problem.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds