Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

Vision seeds????? WTF * 1
    #757758 - 11/17/14 11:38 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Well thanks gorilla you just saved me and the rest of the growery The hassle of ordering shit from them. I know these were freebies and all But dam not one grew. they opened and that was it. I was really lookin forward to this chocoloco.:wellidunno:

I know its nothing I did to those seeds. They just plan suck!!:beatingtodeath:

The reason I know i didnt do anything wrong is because ,I started  those and some of mags Haze. His are bad ass already.

I took some pics of them.:smokerage:

You can see were they opened then died first time ever??
The ones on the left are the chocos:blowmybrainsout: I can seed the tap root looks all brown,not nice and white like the hases!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offline13buds
Trichome Farmer
 User Gallery

Loc: IN ETHERS TORSION FIELD
Re: Vision seeds????? WTF [Re: budgrowerwannabe]
    #757761 - 11/17/14 12:46 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

yup thats what Ive been having issues with, but all mine came from attitude SB..  :waits:

--------------------
:takingnotes:A M U:helpdesk:
:growingweed::growingweed::growingweed:1:growingweed:3:growingweed:B:farmerdance:U:growingweed:D:growingweed:S:growingweed::growingweed::growingweed:

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

Re: Vision seeds????? WTF [Re: 13buds]
    #757765 - 11/17/14 12:55 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Thats fuckin crazy

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Vision seeds????? WTF [Re: budgrowerwannabe] * 2
    #757811 - 11/17/14 07:29 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

I'll tell Steve to get with you tomorrow.

Apparently, they had a bad batch of Chocoloco & they've sent us some replacements after a bunch of the people we comped had pretty much the same experience.

Usually, Vision Seeds are better than this - I usually recommend them as an affordable choice.

When we send out free seeds, we expect them to be just as good as what people pay for.

~~sherry

--------------------
Cannabis Seeds| Delivered discreetly WORLD WIDE!

Cannabis seeds | Buy Marijuana Seeds from the #1 UK Online Store

Follow us on twitter for special offers on premium beans.

Check our Gorilla Seeds Blog for the latest news.

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

Re: Vision seeds????? WTF [Re: cannabis_seeds]
    #757823 - 11/17/14 07:50 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Wow did expect to get new ones :idhitit: I just thought vision seeds weren't any good is all and wanted to share with my growery buds.

But you can clearly see they didnt do shit. And seeds I got from Magash are already in soil.:havesomescience:

I can understand maybe that batch got messed up and no one knew?? We will never know? 

Thanks  Budgrower

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Vision seeds????? WTF [Re: budgrowerwannabe]
    #757833 - 11/17/14 08:06 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Almost everyone we gave these seeds to had a problem.

The ones that didn't had slightly different packaging, so we're assuming it was a bad batch, and Vision Seeds was very willing to replace.

Usually, we don't have any problems with their seeds. I think it's safe to say something happened to them. I'm not a breeder, so I don't know what it could be. Maybe they got too hot or too cold or something?

Lots of people thought they were just old, but Chocoloco is a fairly new strain & I see people do well with seeds that are years old.

Either way, Magash seems like a seed god, so I'm not surprised his turned out great.

~~sherry

--------------------

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Vision seeds????? WTF [Re: cannabis_seeds]
    #757869 - 11/18/14 02:46 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

sorry to hear that m8, as Sherry has explained, its not a 1 off. some other forum got them for a grow log and they never popped either, one had success but they were a bit malformed. theirs no way vision would deliberately send us duds to grow out in public!

ive let vision seeds know and invited them to comment here. to be absolutely honest, vision seeds are a great breeder and id still personally recommend them! im not just saying this because we stock them or they sponsored our comp etc. i have personal, good experience with vision!

the other forums were comped the same seeds (different batch) and extra - different strains as an apology, im sure this will be no different.

anyway, sorry dude i know what its like - time space, effort etc. so pm me your details and ill get your sorted a.s.a.p

~Steve

eta

just had word back from vision (instantly) they will come in and explain themselves, but looks like a sort of product recall is on the cards!

--------------------

Edited by cannabis_seeds (11/18/14 03:12 AM)

OfflineVisionSeeds
Breeder

Loc: The Netherlands Flag
Re: Vision Seeds : Issues ChocoLoco [Re: cannabis_seeds]
    #757872 - 11/18/14 04:20 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Dear all, As you might have noticed there seem to be some issues with the Vision Seeds ChocoLoco. We received word about these issues not to long ago and have been trying find out the extend of the problems.

As it seems we have overlooked a bad batch of ChocoLoco's and we apologies for any time and space wasted on these bad seeds. The bad batch got mixed up with some good seeds as well so some of you might have gotten lucky.

We have obviously eliminated any chance of more seeds from the bad batch being spread. Unfortunately its already to late for those that have received and tried the bad seeds.

For those of you willing to give the ChocoLoco another shot please contact Vision Seeds directly, explain your situation, attach your purchase receipt showing the amount of ChocoLoco you have had to deal with and a shipping address and you will receive new seeds as soon as possible.

For those who received ChocoLoco through forum admins as part of a grow report effort, you'll also receive new seeds through the initial distributor.

We are looking forward to receiving some good reviews and experiences with our ChocoLoco in the near future, the strain is worth it and once again we apologize for any inconvenience.

Team Vision

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

Re: Vision Seeds : Issues ChocoLoco [Re: VisionSeeds]
    #757874 - 11/18/14 04:42 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Thanks for clearing that up for me and everyone.

I wasn't slamming you or anything just letting the community know whats going on is all.

Sorry to hear that more than just me got bad seeds.

If i get good chocoloco seeds I will defiantly give you some feed back on that strain on this site. I already made a grow log just for that strain.

Oo and thanks for stopping by to let us know whats up.

InvisibleSp33dfreak
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: U.S.A Flag
Re: Vision Seeds : Issues ChocoLoco [Re: VisionSeeds] * 1
    #757875 - 11/18/14 05:28 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

It doesn't get any better than this. You guys are awesome, admit to a mistake and promptly fix the issue. Honesty and integrity. :thumbup:

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Vision Seeds : Issues ChocoLoco [Re: Sp33dfreak]
    #758054 - 11/19/14 10:37 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Either way, Magash seems like a seed god, so I'm not surprised his turned out great.

Thank you the comment is appreciated. I wish it was true I really really really do. There is no magic to what I'm doing its work that all the other breeders know how to do but most don't cause they would rather give F1s and let you figure out which pheno you want. I just feel that people probably want seeds that do what the package says they will do and to put it simply that is to do the work and stabilize them.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Vision Seeds : Issues ChocoLoco [Re: Magash] * 1
    #758072 - 11/19/14 12:17 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Quote:

Thank you the comment is appreciated. I wish it was true I really really really do. There is no magic to what I'm doing its work that all the other breeders know how to do but most don't cause they would rather give F1s and let you figure out which pheno you want. I just feel that people probably want seeds that do what the package says they will do and to put it simply that is to do the work and stabilize them.

I was wondering how long it'd take you to see that.

Way better than your other nickname, huh?

~~sherry

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Vision Seeds : Issues ChocoLoco [Re: cannabis_seeds] * 1
    #758075 - 11/19/14 12:34 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

and she's still using that damn name. To the point that I turn my head and look when she calls me by it now. :rolleyes:

:minigun:Damn Women:uhoh:

I do thank you again for the comment

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Vision Seeds : Issues ChocoLoco [Re: Magash] * 1
    #758080 - 11/19/14 01:35 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Quote:

and she's still using that damn name. To the point that I turn my head and look when she calls me by it now. :rolleyes:

:minigun:Damn Women:uhoh:

I do thank you again for the comment

She's got you trained ...

--------------------

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#759598 - 11/28/14 01:17 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Well posting again about vision seed bank.  So from what im getting from a source is that Vision seeds is having trouble with the  mail ? So they say?

You run a comp and send out fucked up seeds to people to try ? You know they were fucked so y is it taking so long to fix?

I think I speak for everyone that bought/won Chocoloco seeds from Vision, They have a bad taste in there mouth.

Its been two weeks since I posted this and still :waitingpatiently:  Nothing?

Thanks for your time  Budgrower

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #759614 - 11/28/14 04:41 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Boneheads at vision. When seeds pop but don't do anything it's cause they were rushed. They saw dark shells on the seeds and harvested them. They need to fully ripen which means they don't only need to look pretty but need to build up there stores for what could possibly be years of waiting till the conditions are right for germinating.

--------------------

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

Re: Vision Seeds : Issues ChocoLoco [Re: Magash]
    #759632 - 11/28/14 05:48 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

At least we all know y there fucked! But what and when are they going to do about it? Im just saying what if I paid all kinds of money for those and get jacked around.  It just makes there company look bad is all and then everyone orders from some were else.:wellidunno: Just saying.

Thanks for the post Mag.

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Vision Seeds : Issues ChocoLoco [Re: budgrowerwannabe]
    #759644 - 11/28/14 06:57 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

budgrowerwannabe said:
At least we all know y there fucked! But what and when are they going to do about it? Im just saying what if I paid all kinds of money for those and get jacked around.  It just makes there company look bad is all and then everyone orders from some were else.:wellidunno: Just saying.

Thanks for the post Mag.

There is only one reason that companies suck on their customer service and that is they know they had a bad product to begin with. I do know one thing, if I see a post that is even questionable about my seeds that person doesn't have to get a hold of me I'll usually send a pm as soon as I see it. To each their own I guess. Everybody may be waiting on vision to make new seeds.

--------------------

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Vision Seeds : Issues ChocoLoco [Re: budgrowerwannabe]
    #759650 - 11/28/14 07:26 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

budgrowerwannabe said:
Well posting again about vision seed bank.  So from what im getting from a source is that Vision seeds is having trouble with the  mail ? So they say?

Is Steve your source? I'll get him to push Vision a little harder on Monday if it is. If not, I'll make sure he posts an update anyway.

I know we have several people who received free seeds waiting on a replacement.

If nothing else happens, I'll make sure we comp you a pack of something else.

Sorry it's taking so long.

~~sherry

--------------------

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

#759652 - 11/28/14 07:36 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Everybody may be waiting on vision to make new seeds.

This may not matter, and they may have an in-house breeder now, but when Vision first launched, they were only a brick-and-mortar seed shop in Amsterdam. As they got more successful, they used their contacts to network with the city's various breeders so that they could buy seeds to sell under their own brand.

That's a very common practice, by the way. Quite a few companies buy Nirvana's strains in bulk & then repackage them under their own label. I'm not saying Vision resells Nirvana strains - that was just another example. It was to point out that they were very upfront about it.

Now that they have some more unique strains, that may no longer be the case - I don't really know. Just wanted to point out that they may have a bad breeder on their hands & it always takes more time to handle a situation that's not under your direct control.

That being said, it was my understanding that they had more Chocoloco on hand - not that people would have to wait for the next batch.

Maybe they decided to test them out so that they don't send out two bad batches in a row? If the test turns out bad, that very well could mean waiting for another full run.

However, if it looks like a very long delay, we'll get OP something else in the meantime & still forward on any Chocoloco replacements when we get them.

~~sherry

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds