Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinefingrow
Stranger

My stealth growbox (LED+CFL)
    #740486 - 07/17/14 07:40 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Some time ago I build a grow box inside my closet, Nice small box for LED -grow.

Today I turn lights to 12/12. Fertilizers are BioBizz.
Light: 126W 3-band LED (6x21W E27-sockets) and extra 50W CFL(2700K) bulbs have been mounted inside the box later as you can see from pics some CFL light makes easier to photograph plants.

Seems it's nice those LED-lights spot different directions so plants get same amount of light to every corner of growbox, those LED lights have only 80degree light angle..
There are total of 9 E27-sockets to lights.
2x15W CFL, 1x20W CFL, 6x21W LED.

Temperatures are running around +21C to +30C at level of plants.

126W LED+50W CFL, box size is 30cm deep, 55cm wide, 95cm height.

I'm going to move two AF plants outdoors soon.. Then I have space to grow few plants and add one 4L Hortipot more inside the box. Black containers are 2Liter size. And two 1L pots but I transplant one Power Plant to 4L Hortipot soon and get AF plants out.:cool:

Plants I have there now are: 2x Ultrasour, Akorn, 3x Power Plant, 2x Autoflower AK47

Soon there is only 5 plants when I get these AF plants to grow outdoors for a while. There are 12Volt computer fans running the air in box. 120mm size suck air away and 3x 50mm fan just blow air around.

Leaves are kind of a burnt because lights was too close those plants, 20cm away was not enough and LED burned some foliage. :sun:
What you think?

I use ONA Blocks around house to remove smell, no need more even tho my plant tend to smell when flowering goes forwards..:thumbup:

This box is basically box inside of a box, growbox are build inside of bigger closet and so on. I've used 10mm plywood.

Edited by fingrow (07/17/14 07:55 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleoeric mckenna
Pure Indica

Loc: Mars
Re: My stealth growbox (LED+CFL) [Re: fingrow]
    #740572 - 07/18/14 01:28 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Badass man I like it

--------------------
***Handing someone your life's work....in a single seed = :laugh: ***

HIGHER THAN A GEORGIA PINE

Oeric's Winter Grow Projects

Offlinec1d
Stranger

Re: My stealth growbox (LED+CFL) [Re: oeric mckenna]
    #740990 - 07/22/14 08:07 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

That's an awesome little box there, are you running a filter inside of it or just Ona blocks around the house? And is that a little Ona can in the box? I was wondering if those can be put right in the tent with the plants without f'in them up, but any grow I'd do is quite a ways out so haven't researched that yet.

Very nice :thumbup:

Offlinefingrow
Stranger

Re: My stealth growbox (LED+CFL) [Re: c1d]
    #741225 - 07/25/14 05:31 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Actually ONA is more effective when they are inside the tent/box/room where plants are.. It's also effective to cover up odors from smoking MJ(in 20minutes odors are gone)

I've tested different places to keep ONA Block and Gel and best thing is to keep them there where the plants are and rest around the house.. Damn, those ONA buckets fools human and remove odor very nice.

For big grows, I don't suggest to use ONA except if there are no possibility to use active carbon filtering..
But few small plants can be covered to 4-6weeks of flowering or more, and ofc it depends do strains have strong odor or not.. Only I know Ultrasour can be covered +1month till it starts to odor over ONA.

Very less odor strains and small growbox and then ONA is working fine, late weeks of flower I can feel some cannabis odor but it will be gone after I add more ONA around house and inside growbox. I'm not disappointed to ONA Block and Gel products, except the price..:eek: Anyway, I like the odor of cannabis, thing is, I may have visitors who may call cops if they notice so that's why I use ONA. They sure work for small boxes/tents :rasta:

Now I've repotted one Power Plant to 4Liter Hortipot and given one AF AK47 to my friends grow spot. It's now just waiting and taking care of plants.. I randomly measure pH with cheap instruments.

My tap water is 7pH, rain water is 5,5pH:thumbup:

Yes I have only ONA Block products. You can see 'em from pics I keep them at soil level under plants. I'm going to buy some gel also soon because I know odor is going to get stronger!

First of all I've add few open jars inside the grow box then some ONA Block above the box inside the closet and rest around the house, when light's are off I keep closet door closed so ONA works better what comes to odor removing. Without ONA, cannabis odor is very detectable, now I've succeed to cover it over to 4-5weeks of flowering until smell starts to get stronger, basically LOTS of ONA buckets spread around house and add inside grow box works more effective than one small bucket of ONA.

One thing I noticed it' critical to have ONA inside the box, it's more effective.. I tested it one day and these plants starts to smell some if I take ONA Block away from there. What is not good is I have to buy constantly more ONA but it's small price from MJ grown myself. Now I have two 170gram ONA Block inside the box, one above inside the actual closet and few around house.

If me girls starts to smell later on too much, it's okey, I don't have neighbors bitching about the smell anyway.. :stoned:

No smell yet and 1 first week at 12/12 behind at the moment, before that they was 14/10 one week. I've planned to increase dark time at late flowering stage.

I've done some minor defoliation and add iron wire so I can bend plants when they stretching and grow buds etc.. I've been carefully taken foliage what overlap too much, now there are okey air circulation, just need to make sure not to rip off wrong leaves! Otherwise I find out there is pure water above foliage so I decided it's time to do something to let airflow be better. I just don't want to rip every foliage away so I've taken only those what grow over another branches and shade them.. I want every branch grow nice bud. Only 3 biggest plants have been cut tip off, others are just like they are and very early moved to 12/12

So box is approx 1 feet deep, 2 feet wide and 3 feet tall roughly. So plants can't grow so big I am going to need more effective odor removing. Even tho, I've planned to do some DIY carbon filters for 120mm computer fans and I need to buy more effective 120mm fan to use active carbon filtering.. IF odors comes too strong, I probably add powerful fan and active carbon filter like I've had back in the days when my grows was big with kilowatts of HID-lights.:smirk:

Minor smell at flowering doesn't mind but box is small enough I think ONA can handle the odor, this box is inside of closet so there ONA products lots of around inside the closet where this stealth box is behind clothes.:sun:

Front row from left:
3x Power Plant(2x2Liter pot and 1x4Liter pot) & Autoflower AK47 hybrid(<1Liter pot)

Three older plants behind:
Ultrasour cutting, Akorn from seed and Ultrasour cutting. Everyone have 4L Hortipot

I love these Hortipot products, very effective to use all possible space, they can be modified easily to shape I need in stealth grow. Nice fabric pots for soil plants and 100% recycled material. :heart:

I probably report later how's my LED and CFL grow goes. Now it's fighting against temperatures, lights on plants are just at +25-30C temps, lights off temps are somewhere +25C.. My lights shut down at noon and turn on at mid-night. Temps are +35-40C above lights, below lights temps are under +30C but over +25C. I can't get it more cooler, there is massive heat wave going anyway.:eek:

I've planned slowly to increase night time. And ofc I probably update there when I start to notice cannabis odors, so far I've succeed to cover up cannabis odor with ONA in small house.

I am planning active carbon filtering but so far I need silent grow so I can't use big fans sucking air. Luckily soon comes winter and temperatures are easier to control.

When I took pic I watered plants with 2mL BioBizz Grow and 3mL BioBizz Bloom per liter of water.

So far so good. I have 9x E27-sockets for lights, 6x21W LED and then those (expensive and good)CFL bulbs 20W and 2x15W of 2700K light. :thumbup:

I don't use any pesticides what-so-ever.. Never used those with cannabis, Rain water spray almost every day help from day 1 to first weeks of flowering. At least no spider mites been detected ever.

Only thing I use is fertilizers by BioBizz, I've used 'em years for cannabis and edibles.. :biggrin:

Edited by fingrow (07/25/14 06:00 AM)

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #741228 - 07/25/14 06:31 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

I like the setup, especially the home built LED fixture of those screw in bulbs. If you have a bigger block of aluminum on those diodes it might help drop the temps a little bit. Heat waves are a bitch, The LED's help, but when its 100 outside in the daytime it still hard to cool off at night time. Try freezing some 2-liter bottles with water and toss one in next to a fan if you have the space, should help somewhat.

Aluminum foil is only 50% reflective or something like that, you can get some cheap "Panda" black/white poly sheeting that works like 90%. a 10x10 sheet for about ~$10 online or hydro stores sell 10' wide by the foot for ~$1/foot.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

Offlinefingrow
Stranger

Re: My stealth growbox (LED+CFL) [Re: phychotron]
    #741230 - 07/25/14 06:53 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

I think I know what you mean about that black-white reflective stuff?
You mean that plastic one what block light and reflect it very good at another side?:cool:

Thanks, yes I find out small LED-light are okey to use, just increase the numbers of them.. Those are pretty expensive and quality lights, costs 59€/one 21W LED, still no fans or anything causing more noise.. They are not all directly pointed downwards, but I see it's good every LED light have their own "angle" because spots where I have CFL-lights are more shady spots. So every 21W point to their own direction to spread the light around plants. I try to bend those plants to get every branch to same level. But those things are later when bud grow and forms.. I see now nice pre-flowers around.. Only autoflower AK47 have more preflowers than others so far.. Funny to see what kind of plant I can manage to get in 1Liter pot.:grin:

I have 3x 50mm fan inside causing air circulate and one 120mm fan suck hottest air away. I have tube, diameter of 70mm where air flow comes in, next to it I have one 50mm fan blowing the cool air around etc.. I can adjust my fans 5V, 7V or 12V, now they're all at 12Volt.. Some of them are sold as "extra silent" :thumbup:

But actually it's not the LED heating up, it's the whole heat wave we have there... I've designed box where I can grow year around and summer is short so in general 3/4 of the year I don't have problems with heating.. (I can touch the LED aluminium cooling and they are barely even warm..!) ...cfl cause most heat, I just wait when this heat wave goes away.. First snow usually comes here at September or October so my climate is otherwise very cold.. I'm sure when temps drop outdoors to <+20C, my growbox goes under +25C for sure.

There are luckily +10-15C night time outdoors, I have window near grow box so when lights are on these will going to have cool air.

Never got temps up to +45C at very top of box..(where are no plants, just wires and fan sucking air out) I measure temperature from top of the box and then from level of plants.. Heat always rise up and so on, I can see how hot air fan suck out and what kind of temperatures are circulating at plant level.

Max at top have been +40.8C if I remember right, at plant level I've never seen over +30C during light on.. Lights off I don't know because I barely open the box..

I'm so north outdoors will going to have cold soon, so in good case last weeks of flowering there are no more heat..

Summer is very short there.. Only 2-3months and soon is going to be colder outdoors and so on.. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I can't compare this setup to anything I've had.. I got busted so many times I have kept few years break about cultivation, now I'm growing again but only small setups.

Before I've grown with setups of +1000kW HPS etc.:sun:

I know foil isn't reflective enough, but it was cheapest material I had, also it's good enough to keep light away during dark(for me it's more important than reflection)

I've think to paint walls white, before I have had always white paint causing reflection and worked good.. Now I just used "extra strong" aluminium foil and aluminium tape prevent light get in during dark and some reflection.. Priority for me is indeed box without light leaking inside. And aluminium foil happened to be on my hands when I build the box so I decided to add it.

Maybe at some point when I have no plants in box I could add better reflection material, but for now on I'm satisfied what there is..

Strengthened aluminium foil at wall are for sure better than plywood with holes leaking light in!

Also I had bit of hurry when I build the box so solution was littlebit stronger aluminium foil than normal one. Those LED lights have been proven very effective, especially when they're build from separate small LED-lights..:thumbup:

I've grown plant even smaller box with 63Watt LED and they were very effective.. Then I think about I build only one "big" stealth box and add all my lights there.. I had some time ago two speakers with vegetative and flower light cycle but those boxes were too small to satisfy my needs of medicine.. :stoned:

Would it be reasonable to move 11/13 light cycle after 2week of flowering? I've read about long nights during the end may speed up time of harvest..

When I had big room where I grow, I always turn lights at last weeks to 10/14 but never compared it to 12/12 from beginning to end. I feel it's natural way to add longer night over the weeks of flowering.. I've drop my lights from 20/4 to 12/12 slowly..

First I use 20/4 and after two week of grow I turn 18/6 for one-two week(s)
Then another week(s) goes 16/8, then 14/10 and I move lights to 12/12.

After 12/12 +1 month I've tend to increase night and drop day time.. One time before I've used as long night as 8/16 last two weeks, dropped from 12/12 slowly.

Do that benefit at all or not? I've always grown cannabis the way last week or two of flowering I turn lights to 13-14hour night and only ~10hour day time or so.. MJ have been always good and tasty and yield of harvests have been enough for me.. :wink:

Edited by fingrow (07/25/14 07:15 AM)

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Trusted Cultivator
    #741233 - 07/25/14 07:52 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Are you running just autoflowers? if so I'd run 18/6 the whole time. I've only been able to do 2 auto's and those were both under 12/12 and did not do as well as I hoped. I usually just go directly from 18/6 to 12/12 to trigger flowering.

In nature the plants start to flower long before the light cycle is 12/12, between 13-14 hours of daylight, varying widely depending on strain and location. 12/12 is a universal guarantee to flower every cannabis plant. I tend to just keep it 12/12 as messing around didn't seem worth it in terms of yield.

You'd be surprised at how much better the plants will do next to a highly reflective surface, especially with a cab that small its good to recycle as much light as possible. Foil is one of the best for light blocking, its true. The black/white plastic blocks light completely as well.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

Offlinefingrow
Stranger

#741243 - 07/25/14 08:41 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

phychotron said:
Are you running just autoflowers? if so I'd run 18/6 the whole time. I've only been able to do 2 auto's and those were both under 12/12 and did not do as well as I hoped. I usually just go directly from 18/6 to 12/12 to trigger flowering.

In nature the plants start to flower long before the light cycle is 12/12, between 13-14 hours of daylight, varying widely depending on strain and location. 12/12 is a universal guarantee to flower every cannabis plant. I tend to just keep it 12/12 as messing around didn't seem worth it in terms of yield.

You'd be surprised at how much better the plants will do next to a highly reflective surface, especially with a cab that small its good to recycle as much light as possible. Foil is one of the best for light blocking, its true. The black/white plastic blocks light completely as well.

I need to buy the plastic, then stamp it to walls when I next time clear the closet, now it's so much work to move plants(they're packed with Hortipot fibre-pots.) so it's better to change it after I can harvest these.. I am sure I'm going to start new grow asap I harvest these away. Last time I had black-white plastic in use was when I build as big tent as half size of master bedroom. It's very good, also I used matt white paint to certain places and it works better than foil also.

Actually no need to explain me so much of hemp plant, I know it very well and have been growing it about 11years or so. :nyan:

No. I have only one AF plant (wasn't planned to grow it there anyway) and rest of the plants are good feminized strain seeds.

Anyway, It's better to keep it there and let it grow because it doesn't have any other place atm.. Maybe I can later move it somewhere, if some of my friends can grow autoflower to the end.

Rest of the plants are far away from AF. They are typical indoor medical strains.

I know lots about surface.. I've used to grow in a room size of 6x8feet room with lots of HPS bulbs, also I have seen lots of grow rooms.

Foliage was totally not my plan but at the moment I had nothing else and plants was waiting(I need to hide them before morning) and I just build it with extra strong foil. Good enough! Especially CFL's light would be more benefit then they are now. LED's have so small angle of light (80degrees) so reflection isn't so big part of them. Each 3Wattage "bulb" have their own small reflection at base. :thumbup:

you're right about better reflection will benefit, I've used different materials over the years.. I just build this during day and before next morning I need to get plant hidden and so on..

I build this whole system in 20hours from scratch and fast. I've modified computer-PSU to 5V, 7V or 12V to give current for fans, it's very easy job, just need to connect one wire and PSU gives power, Black=ground, Yellow=12V, Red=5V, Yellow+Red=7V etc and it gives low 12voltage current power out. I had lots of computer fans in storage anyway and modified PSU, for them. :stoned:

If I have designed this longer, then I totally would use different reflection material than aluminium foil(blurry surface above)

I have grown MJ about 11years anyway, got busted few times, randomly kept few year off and then, started grow again for some time. I've got busted from those big room-size grows years ago. So I need to stay low with these plants in my country. :sad:

Now cannabis cultivation is just minor thing in my life, I grow lots of different cacti mostly and some weed just for me. I don't take cannabis grow so seriously.. Just keep 'em stealth from now on.:thumbup:

Also if got busted, small box of plants barely results to big sactions with law compared to bigger grow rooms with HPS lights.:smirk:

My grow box is inside of IKEA-furniture closet, two door closet for cloths. I just don't kno what series exactly but pretty small and easy to use. I have cloths hanging there covering the grow box, in case if someone opens it! lol.. :tongue2:

Anyway, LED are effective without reflection but problem is they have very weak angle of light.. I have 80degrees.. CFL:s have basically 360degree angle of light compared to led so better reflection would benefit. Also white surface is best to reflect LED light and ofc light what cfl bulbs "waste" ..I've add CFL later and thinking about replace them with LED. I have only 3-band LED. One blue, Two red. They are still effective as they are compared to CFL:s. CFL and HPS need always reflection in order to get most light used from bulb.

Those 6 LED lights cost me about 350€ but results are better with these compared to cheap china-LED lights, some of them can be very bad lights. .:eek:

So I decided to build light battery with sockets. Those LED are designed to use as they are and alone, but I've combined them and seems they're very powerful together.:biggrin:

I can actually add more LED-power to small box by using these.. UFO:s and Panels isn't good because they are actually too big. With stealth grow I have to think that also, I can fit lots of these lights and have more Wattage output compared to LED-panels there are. I can fit there only one panel, or 15-16(or more) those 21Watt lights. One light have 7 LED-diodes and it's diameter is littlebit under 4inch. So I can fit lots of those if I just had money to buy these small LED plant grow lights.:rolleyes:

Edited by fingrow (07/25/14 09:21 AM)

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Trusted Cultivator
    #741306 - 07/25/14 10:27 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

You could make your own LED panels and probably do much better on space and efficiency if you really wanted to get into it. Its not that difficult to do, just gotta spend some time learning basic electronics. It wouldn't cost too much in materials to deck out a space like that, anywhere between one fourth to full $ of what you paid for the LEDs you have now.

Imagine being able to take off like 15-20cm of height away from the lights you have now, giving that space to the plants. I imagine a few bars of finned aluminum heat sink along the entire top of the cab, space at the top for air flow from outside the cab along the heat sink and out again, purely for cooling the LED's. This might not be needed. Then mounted to that have a few 10w Cree XML diodes, with a few 3w red/blue scattered about. Secondary optics (lenses) will help give you that beam angle you want, I like 90 but with a small setup you might like 60. Drivers mounted above the heat sink or externally on the back. LED's are sorted and rated in bins, top bin being the brightest at the lowest wattage and running the coolest. They make a million of these diodes, test them all, and sort them by how well they perform. The price between top, middle and lower bins can vary substantially, but they are all the same model/part numbers. Cheaper LED fixture tend to use the lower bins, but may even be advertised as using the name brand diodes. Sure they might work, but they're not running the best they can.

Basically the top bin are worth it for this type of application, they can run 20% more efficient and cooler and brighter, some magical improvement that is well worth getting. It also translates to diode life expectancy too, since its not burning hotter like the lower bins.

Its a commitment building one, but there are a few good examples out there that you can follow.

--------------------

Offlinefingrow
Stranger

#741313 - 07/26/14 03:58 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

phychotron said:
You could make your own LED panels and probably do much better on space and efficiency if you really wanted to get into it. Its not that difficult to do, just gotta spend some time learning basic electronics. It wouldn't cost too much in materials to deck out a space like that, anywhere between one fourth to full $ of what you paid for the LEDs you have now.

Imagine being able to take off like 15-20cm of height away from the lights you have now, giving that space to the plants. I imagine a few bars of finned aluminum heat sink along the entire top of the cab, space at the top for air flow from outside the cab along the heat sink and out again, purely for cooling the LED's. This might not be needed. Then mounted to that have a few 10w Cree XML diodes, with a few 3w red/blue scattered about. Secondary optics (lenses) will help give you that beam angle you want, I like 90 but with a small setup you might like 60. Drivers mounted above the heat sink or externally on the back. LED's are sorted and rated in bins, top bin being the brightest at the lowest wattage and running the coolest. They make a million of these diodes, test them all, and sort them by how well they perform. The price between top, middle and lower bins can vary substantially, but they are all the same model/part numbers. Cheaper LED fixture tend to use the lower bins, but may even be advertised as using the name brand diodes. Sure they might work, but they're not running the best they can.

Basically the top bin are worth it for this type of application, they can run 20% more efficient and cooler and brighter, some magical improvement that is well worth getting. It also translates to diode life expectancy too, since its not burning hotter like the lower bins.

Its a commitment building one, but there are a few good examples out there that you can follow.

I have study electricity and building industy, but never looked much of a led-light blueprint, even tho I know basically how LED works.

Some lights have powerful 3W diodes, but they're run only with 2W to prevent diode dying so fast..

Anyway, I may think about building a LED-panel, in my country I've seen few people build own LED and said they are not so cheaper because those diodes need to buy as big bulk, only few dozen diodes doesn't gonna costs so less..

I don't know why DIY-LED is basically "same price" ..well max 20-50% less cost when you build yourself. I should buy tons of diodes and other electric parts to get price really down. :rolleyes:

Thanks for advice, I'll think about do I build my own and see some more tutorial for it. It feels still "easier" to use those light sockets and LED-light for them. Or move my current home-made-panel more different direction and I can fit one small 50W UFO, but I've heard it's not so perfect. But never tested one and there are lost of those around.

Today is nice rainstorm, cool weather and I check box before lights were shut down and there was +26C temperature around plants, +32C above lights.. After I've add CFL bulbs heat have risen +1-3C compared to 126W LED only.. Those spots are kind of a "shady" where I have CFL, because LED angle is just 80 degree.

I had before first post my lights 20cm(8 inch) above plant tips and they were burned some foliage(white areas around foliage at the top etc) it was not heat burn but typical LED-light intensity burn, green foliage turns to white) ...So I have only few inch left to rise my lights, but I can bend those colas attaching them to iron wire, plants just have been stretch pretty much now, first week of 12/12 behind. :smirk:

Thanks again! I have been interested of LED-building but since I've heard in my country it's basically just for fun(costs are almost same than already built LED) so I've decided to use LED I've bought from store. Those round aluminium cooling are pretty effective anyway.

Well, I think I got this grow with that setup, there is only 12hour time to work, when lights are on and I don't want to risk my plants to go hermies, those plants have stretch very much now at their first pre-flowering week.. Today I luckily doesn't find out about any water coming from leaves, no need to defoliate anymore.

I haven't defoliate my plants before but now in small box things are different, my plan is just grow the bud and keep always leaves attached until they cause harm(leak water out because overlapping etc)

I've think to buy LED-parts abroad if I could get them cheaper. Basically it's not all about money, I live at area I can get any of my stoner friends to invest few hundred € to lights and then I give bud back and claim lights to myself, win-win, except only one friend know this stealth grow, and it's better no one else know it. He was interested of installing more LED to my growbox.. Yes, he have a GF bitching about smoking MJ.

hahaaa.. But I keep on trying to find there instruction how to build own LED, I may re-design my grow box after I've harvested these, but I am going to re-vegetate the plants, it has been shown amazing results at second harvest. Always. I miss those days I could freely grow bud in big room and with multiple HPS-lights. But fucking cops ruin everything... Now this neighborhood is very calm and easy, I barely ever see cops around raiding peoples houses around my current location.

This box is someway "prototype" to box I've think to build again with improvements and so on.. I try to see with this grow how it goes and what I need more and so on.. I have tons of plywood I can use. I have been think about build another box also, so I can keep vegetative cuttings and mother plant in one box and grow several small cuttings to big colas. But now, I go with this...

Two grow boxes are necessary to me, before I had always vegetative and flowering tent/room, it's so easy and when it's going on, I just harvest plants what are ready and add new cuttings etc.. Best times I've harvested bud every 2-3weeks from ounce to few ounces per plant.
After harvest I may have some inspiration. yea..
:awehigh:

Thanks for reply and messages, If I'm not modifying this box, I'm gonna think about build DIY-LED to my vegetative grow box.. I think I do similar but only 1x1feet and 3feet tall. Enough for small bonsai mother and cuttings so I can keep on growing, haven't found my favorite species for medicine yet so need to test few before I know what I start to cultivate. I need cannabis to be able to eat(opiate painkillers cause the problem I can't eat properly) and MJ works as painkiller as well. :thumbup:

Edited by fingrow (07/26/14 04:05 AM)

Offlinefingrow
Stranger

#741691 - 07/27/14 09:06 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

About half of the plants have react to 12/12 lights, 8days after flowering light cycle are turned on.
:pirate: yarr

They stretching. I've defoliated inner shadow leaves, but slowly, not to block air circulation what I have problems with. :biggrin:

Temps are now +25-29C during lights on.

Edited by fingrow (07/27/14 09:14 PM)

Offlinefingrow
Stranger

#744119 - 08/16/14 11:00 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Seems LED is pretty effective light.

~1month @ 12/12 light cycle.

:awehigh:

Edited by fingrow (08/16/14 11:01 AM)

Invisibleoeric mckenna
Pure Indica

Loc: Mars
    #744144 - 08/16/14 05:15 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Badass man^
Me likey

--------------------
***Handing someone your life's work....in a single seed = :laugh: ***

HIGHER THAN A GEORGIA PINE

Oeric's Winter Grow Projects

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies