Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Cannabis, Marijuana, Ganja & Greens >> Hashish, Oils & Tinctures

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDoc
stoner
 User Gallery

Loc: New Caledonia
Tincture making setup
    #724976 - 04/07/14 03:57 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

I'm making a bunch of tincture. I have a quarter ounce of hash I'm dissolving in everclear and I am working on some weed tincture. I just bought like 15 tincture bottles. I got mainly 1/2 oz bottles and some 1 oz bottles. I got a four ounce bottle and filled it with deionized water and then I got 4 oz of vegetable glycerin. When all the tincture is done and blended I will evaporate off the alcohol in a distillation flask and concentrate the tincture. I may concentrate the hash and weed tinctures separately so that I can create different blends and with different types of weed, as well as some pure weed tincture. When I have the concentrate I mix it with glycerin so there is very little alcohol and then dilute to around 50% with deionized water. I will update and post pics as I go forward with this project. I have gone through a whole bottle of everclear making tinctures over the past week! I like using alcohol especially for fresh plant matter, mainly because of its low viscosity. I just purchased a 125mL distillation flask so that I can recover my alcohol and reuse it to reduce my overall costs of producing tincture.

--------------------
No one is free when others are oppressed

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Cannabis, Marijuana, Ganja & Greens >> Hashish, Oils & Tinctures