Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineblinch
Stranger
The Original Sensible Seed co.
    #722129 - 03/19/14 01:30 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Hi friends. I am long term surfer of your excellent forum, first time poster :wink: . I read all about new strains experience from you, so i feel that i need to give back to this community. That is, this excellent seed bank, which i use for a couple of years, and i am super satisfied with them.
>>The Original Sensible Seed company<< has a VERY good reputation, tradition (from 1992), and very BIG strain database. They have excellent promotions (look at theirs march promotions, that is unbelievable!), and very good customer support. I order from them at least 15 times, and every time package get on time (minimum wait), and with few extra seeds + freebies. One time i had 3 crushed seeds (ordered 10) and they resend the whole shipment + freebies! Their customer support answer to my mail within the 24 hours. With their owner i can arrange EVERY stealth options possible. A few years ago i was in LOVE with the strain from the "KC BRAINS", KC33. I ordered it from Attitude, Seedbay, Gypsy nirvana and Herbies, but from all that seed banks the seeds was probably old (it is old strain), from which i had germination around 10% (from 10 seeds one pop-up). I that time heard about SSC. I emailed them and ask about the strain and they answered me that the seeds are fresh and that they are guarantee it. Ok, i tell my self and order from them. They sent me 5 freebies with my order, and to my surprise from 10 KC33 seeds, 9 was germinated! I couldn't believe my eyes! And from that time, i never look back, and when i have wish to try some new strains, i just go to their site and order. They are located in Spain and they are VERY generous, honest and straight people. http://original-ssc.com/ is their site, look at it, they have credit earning system from which you can earn free seeds, the system i never saw before on ANY seed bank. The words is insufficient to express my feeling about them, you need to try it.
So this is my addition to this community. Many new growers knows just about Attitude, Seedbay, etc, but many don't know that out there is this seed bank which is great, and on which old growers keep the word down, because it works for them, and don't want to share. So here it is people, don't listen to me, just go to their web-site, and judge for yourself. I am growing from mid 80's, so i know my stuff. My first order was letter-order from High Times magazine, so believe this old fart, when he has something to tell you.
Stay safe, and keep getting high!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleP-O Happy Birthday!

Re: The Original Sensible Seed co. [Re: blinch]
    #722143 - 03/19/14 03:02 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

kk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck