Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Time for a new filter?
    #670767 - 05/14/13 08:04 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

So i get a call from a restricted number, answered it for some unknown reason, I usually don't.  It was a detective, asked if I had a minute to talk, I said nope, then he said something about someone might have tried to steal my identity, and I should come out the the parking lot to talk. Needless to say, I was reeeeaaalll hesitant.

So I walked out of my house and he's sitting a few feet away. He hands me a few mug shots of people I've never seen before, said they served a warrant on a hotel and found 20 people's mail there, and my name and address written on a paper. So he asking me about places I frequent, so he can put it in the computer and match it with the other victims and it does all the actual work. asking about throwing away prescriptions with names on it, etc

Real cool cop though, eventually he said he could smell my plants, I had the fan blowing out of the window, air filter/exhaust in another window... neighbors say it always smells (he tried knocking yesterday when I was a few doors down, he thought I was dodging him not answering the door with my car parked in the lot, etc... ) Said he wasn't there to bust my balls about it, but wanted to figure out what is going on with the people. Asked how many plants I had, I said he need not worry about it. I'm legal, He tried to play it tough and checked my card, asked about my doctor, I wasn't too worried about it, I'm not dealing bud, just medicinal, but I reassured him that I'm not making the $$ off the university students, despite living in the gold fields. I gave him my medical history, but most importantly didn't panic when he tried to put the pressure on me. He said a few times he's not trying to bust my balls, tis legal these day, just wants to figure this shit out. He was from a different county an hour or so away.

A little shaken up, but still not that worried about it. We shot the breeze a bit about other stuff crime related. Hopefully nothing comes of it, but we'll see.

... maybe not exactly cult forum material, but not not either.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Time for a new filter? [Re: phychotron]
    #670773 - 05/14/13 09:03 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Why are you blowing unfiltered air out?

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

OfflineHime
Stranger

#670779 - 05/14/13 10:19 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Beautiful cola!

That would make me very paranoid as well. Your cool though if you have your med card. I would get rid of anything that would look as if you were dealing. I saw some cop tv show where a guy got raided(forgot how they got the warrant) and was found to have like a hundred something plants and they weren't even going to arrest him once they found he was a medical patient but further search of the house revealed a bunch of paper bags and a scale in close proximity. So that was enough for them to take him to jail and await trial. I don't know if he was convicted of anything in the long run but his shit was confiscated I believe.

--------------------
Livin, learnin, takin it easy :willynilly:

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Time for a new filter? [Re: Hime]
    #670790 - 05/15/13 02:13 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Its filtered, just getting close to the end of the cycle. I smoke so much that the place is always emitting some sort of odor.

Whats the life span of carbon filters? tis a 2' long with 8" ducts running for about a year.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

OfflineHime
Stranger

#670823 - 05/15/13 10:26 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

I think I remember reading that they last around 15 months depending on humidity maybe a little more or a little less.

--------------------
Livin, learnin, takin it easy :willynilly:

OfflinePoloDown
Stranger Danger

Re: Time for a new filter? [Re: Hime]
    #670829 - 05/15/13 10:43 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Man thats scary.

I think my stomach would have dropped out of my ass if all the sudden he says "btw i can smell your plants".

But I mean, if he seemed cool about it I guess youre okay.  Just dont deal like you said you dont i suppose

OfflineJavadog
Stranger

Re: Time for a new filter? [Re: PoloDown]
    #670843 - 05/15/13 12:10 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

...like someone walking on my grave...Fark!

I am happy that it ended well.

I am growing two OGs and Blue Cheese and PurpleBerry....I hope that
my system keeps managing.

Be well.

JD

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom