Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: inline air filtering question [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #660826 - 03/02/13 11:20 AM (11 years, 19 days ago)

some furnace filters, they sell them in various sizes, they are about a half inch thick, but put a few of those inside a box, cut the front off the box and fashion a vent opening on the back--I used cardboard and the box that the 8" vent tube came in--just wedged the corners with a shirt. I used the cardboard box from a box fan, 20"x20" filters fit in perfectly. You could build your own filter box out of cardboard and tape if need be.

The furnace filters come in all various sizes and levels of filtration. Some do mites, pollen, etc. I suggest you get a 4 pack of the green pre-filters for like $3 and protect the better, up to $16 furnace filter. Maybe have a few lower filtering pre-filters.

I had it a while ago, and now i'm having problems keeping the tent bug free. I'm going to need to build one again for this summer. I know I had some photo's of it, but I can't find them right now. Just make sure tohave a good fan sucking through the filter and replace the pre filters often.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]