Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
So cal MMJ growers...
    #668317 - 04/29/13 06:25 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Any of you guys ever get clones from this place called "CLONE Queen Marijuana Plants and Genetics "?  I saw reviews for one near me and one person spams the shit out of every location they have saying they sold him hermies etc. Another person is also claiming that  they are hermies based on the pictures they have posted. "By the looks of their pictures, I can tell their buds hermie, and or have those hermie bud structures". Everybody else is saying that the clones are good and healthy.

They have locations all over so cal so I thought I would see if anyone has used them before.

I guess it's worth mentioning that on there menu they only sell grams and they are either 7 or 8 dollars a piece.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleP-O

Re: So cal MMJ growers... [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #668319 - 04/29/13 06:50 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

im guessin magash would be the guy to ask... he seems to know the lowdown on clones in cali :thumbup:

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: So cal MMJ growers... [Re: Deadkndys420] * 1
    #668348 - 04/29/13 08:52 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Deadkndys420 said:
Any of you guys ever get clones from this place called "CLONE Queen Marijuana Plants and Genetics "?  I saw reviews for one near me and one person spams the shit out of every location they have saying they sold him hermies etc. Another person is also claiming that  they are hermies based on the pictures they have posted. "By the looks of their pictures, I can tell their buds hermie, and or have those hermie bud structures". Everybody else is saying that the clones are good and healthy.

They have locations all over so cal so I thought I would see if anyone has used them before.

I guess it's worth mentioning that on there menu they only sell grams and they are either 7 or 8 dollars a piece.

Man I hate knowing everybody in this business.

Ok, the guy spamming use to work for clone queen. He got caught stealing and wala now he spams them all he can. Apparently they use to be friends to the point of bailing each other out of jail and crap. By the way I might mention that Clone Queen and their other sites like Clonemarijuanathcplant.com are rip offs. These guys sell just any strain as the ones they label. In other words you order 5 og kush plants and you get a couple of different looking plants. They buds they sell are also the same way. You might get what you want.

By the way Dead your so close to me it isn't even funny

:wink:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Re: So cal MMJ growers... [Re: Magash]
    #668351 - 04/29/13 09:11 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks for the great response.

Quote:

By the way Dead your so close to me it isn't even funny

lol Oh yeah? Whereabout do you live?

InvisibleP-O

Re: So cal MMJ growers... [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #668352 - 04/29/13 09:15 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

ya magash.... what your exact location??  :lol:  jk

he lives near u... im sure if u pm him he could direct u to a better place for clones

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: So cal MMJ growers... [Re: P-O]
    #668354 - 04/29/13 09:23 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Hey I don't hide shit I'm close to Palm Springs starting gardens down here right now. I'm usually based in Calaveras and Mendocino counties.

I'm thinking of starting a delivery service in the area. That's right Magash delivering buds, hash, clones, and seeds to your door (will only have products I produce). Before a friend and myself get ready to open a dispensary. Testing the waters so to say. Lots of projects going on right now. :wink:

By the way the most anything I'm associated with will top out at $25.00 a 1/8 for any strain.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

InvisibleP-O

#668357 - 04/29/13 09:30 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

:sambergfive:

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
    #668374 - 04/29/13 10:35 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
By the way the most anything I'm associated with will top out at $25.00 a 1/8 for any strain.

Holy shit, that's only $9.25 over the tax stamps for that weight here.
I need to relocate.

--------------------
:getstoned:

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: So cal MMJ growers... [Re: Stoneth]
    #668378 - 04/29/13 11:03 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

You know I've heard of those stamps but never seen one. (Other then a computer image)

--------------------

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
    #668381 - 04/29/13 11:20 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah I didn't mess with them til a friend got caught last year.
He had cash to cover all fines and what not to avoid time.
Then six months later the IRS came and took damn near everything he owned.
It sucks because it drives the prices up a bit.
But my lawyer says it could come in handy, if something bad happened.
I'm now a med patient and grower in a state that doesn't have a real med program.
So I cover my ass best I can.

--------------------
:getstoned:

Invisiblenannybooboo
 User Gallery
    #668514 - 04/30/13 10:29 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Hey I don't hide shit I'm close to Palm Springs starting gardens down here right now. I'm usually based in Calaveras and Mendocino counties.

I'm thinking of starting a delivery service in the area. That's right Magash delivering buds, hash, clones, and seeds to your door (will only have products I produce). Before a friend and myself get ready to open a dispensary. Testing the waters so to say. Lots of projects going on right now. :wink:

I'm out in San Fernando Valley if you need some clients or peeps to school on techniques :grin:

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: So cal MMJ growers... [Re: nannybooboo]
    #668520 - 04/30/13 10:44 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Hey I'll help anybody who is serious about wanting to grow. :wink:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom