Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
The Sublimator
    #652624 - 12/24/12 10:26 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

So this guy from Quebec invented a new type of device for ingesting your weed.  Its similar to a vaporizer, except it "sublimates" the THC on your herb, so it goes from a solid, straight to a gas (skipping the liquid phase, unlike a traditional vaporizer).

The result appears to be an insanely concentrated and clean toke.  The same unit can also be used for oil dabs just as easily.  Everyone I've seen try one has been blown away by how potent and tasty the hits are, and the amount of pot used is miniscule (the guy says it works best with 100-150mg in the bowl).

The creator demoed the unit at Vapor Central in Toronto a few days ago and gave everyone in the lounge free hits.
Check out the Pot.tv broadcast of the event here
(can't figure out how to embed the video but follow the link and check it out, skip about 5 to 10 mins in to see the unit work).

Sublimator.ca

Shit looks pretty neat.

Edited by Deadkndys420 (12/24/12 11:29 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleP-O

Re: The Sublimator [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #652860 - 12/26/12 04:04 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Looks interesting...

wonder what the price on one will be.

OfflineThorsty
Stranger
Re: The Sublimator [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #659953 - 02/22/13 11:22 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

So, I went to BCMP HQ last night in downtown Vancouver, and to my suprise there was a guy there with the Sublimator. As he was nice enough to explain to me how it works, and some other details I thought I would let everyone else know. The Sublimator is a sort of vaporizer that "Re-atomizes the vapor and turns it into a smoke. The device its self looks like a medium sized empty lava lamp with a tubular mouth piece at the top. In terms of quality of the hit, it was fucking amazing!! The guy showing me the device was the inventor, and he had all the connectable parts with him, and he has thought of everything, there is even a heating connection which if you have no electricity, you can throw into the fire, and pull out and use it to light the device.

Last night the guy was partly celebrating because he said he had signed the deal that night, to get his device into some store or something ... But as the paperwork is signed, he said it's now official and should be coming out within 3 or so months. In terms of pricing, they will start at $700 and go up to $1,200 per unit.

The quality of the hit again was really good, he used about .1-.2 of a gram for each hit, so less than you would put in a bong hit. In order to use the Sublimator effectively you need to use two pulls. The first one fills the chamber with the smoke, then you usually re adjust the handle to get the pot correctly vaporised, and then you pull the chamber which is filled with smoke by this time, and take the hit. The smoke isn't hot at this moment, but it's definitely not stale as such. The only possible problem I could see is that you have to pull quite hard, because the machine pressurizes the vapor into gas. However, I think if you pack it more loosely it's easier to pull.

Before I took the hit, I was warned that the hit was intense, and fuck me, it was intense. After I took the hit, for 2 seconds I slightly doubted my decision to take the hit, because the sensation was really intense, but after the 2 seconds you get a handle on the feeling.

The best part about the Sublimator, besides teh tiny amount of pot used, as well as how clean and crisp the hit is, is both the taste, and how fucking high it gets you. The taste is amazing, the guy who was showing the device had about 30 different strains on him he was cycling through, but the taste is so clear with every strain. But the most important thing is how high I got. The reason I felt so compelled to write this is because I woke up this morning, still so so high. I went to BCMP for the sole purpose of getting super high, I took 2 hits of the Sublimator, and I was done for the hour, as I was leaving I took a third smaller hit, and for the next 3 - 4 hours I was fucking high as a kite. I was smoking a 9 week master kush, which through a bong usually leaves me couch locked, however, the Sublimator did something to the pot, so even though I was heavily stoned, I could still think quite clearly, and despite the strain definitely being a Indica, it almost felt like a sativa because the hit made you so awake. Usually when I get really high, I sit back and listen a lot more than I talk, but I was easily able to maintain a conversation the whole time. And the euphoric effects from listening to music was a lot more sensational then normally listening to music.

All in all, it was amazing. Clean crisp toke, the flavor was present in every hit, I used maximum .5 of a G the whole night, and was still pretty high in the morning. The high you get is a very clean high, it doesn't cloud your mind, but you know that you are super high, and it produces a strong euphoric effect. If you are a regular smoker, I couldn't recommend this enough as it is such a 'healthy' clean way to smoke pot, and in the long run despite it costing $700-1200, you will save money because it uses such a little amount of pot.

To anyone that is in Vancouver and reads this post soon, he will be at BCMP HQ tonight (Friday 22nd) from around 6 - 12pm I believe.

And again, it was amazing!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order