Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisibleharri
ˈko͞okē

Re: Vapor Question [Re: ChillWillis]
    #498691 - 11/16/10 07:47 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

ChillWillis said:
people who more exclusively use box vapes don't ever think they're having those problems until they get used to a decent vaporizer

I don't understand, I've used a volcano and its better but not $300 better then the vaporizer I have, really theres not to much of a difference except I can take bong rips with my vape.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineChillWillis
old school fool

Re: Vapor Question [Re: harri]
    #498740 - 11/16/10 10:15 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I said get used to a decent vaporizer, not used one before.

I owned a box vape for a year, my good friend owns the silver surfer which I smoke all the time, my other friend owns that 'portable volcano' vaporizer which I smoke almost as often, and I use my volcano daily.
I've used them all many many many times over the course of nearly five years.

The box vaporizers do not compete on any significant level with a vaporizer that utilizes a heating element with indirect contact.
The bud is significantly more burnt. The flavor is nowhere near what it should be. The air is feels 100x drier/harsher on the lungs. The residual buds are practically useless. They are easily broken. They are difficult to clean. They aren't as beneficial to your health.

I really would love to get THC/vapor purity data of three vaporizers and analyze it with a t-test to prove how significant the difference is to you.

Anyway...
I think that you're implying that I'm trying to completely abolish box vaporizers from the category of vaporizers which is just not true. A vaporizer can be as simple as what I described in my last post.

However you cannot release nearly the same amount of active chemicals  without releasing the harmful ones along with them using a vaporizer that utilizes a direct heating element.
This almost defeats the purpose of vaporizing.

--------------------

It's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom.

OfflineChillWillis
old school fool

#498741 - 11/16/10 10:23 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

wow I've been writing papers all night, looks like another one without sleep.....

I forgot to mention, because you can re-heat the indirect heating vaporizers so many more times you have the ability to get MUCH higher before you burn off all that good shit you miss out on in the box vapes.

--------------------

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

Loc: Jawjuh.
    #498745 - 11/16/10 10:57 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

harri said:
I think THC or some other cannabinoid are lung irritants maybe?

i would imagine anything but clean air would act as a lung irritant

--------------------
:bonghit:
Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists

Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

Loc: Flag
    #498772 - 11/17/10 05:09 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

How often do you guys vape?

--------------------
[quote]
“You see this glass bong?” asks Achaan Chaa, the Thai meditation master. “For me this glass is already broken. I enjoy it; I smoke out of it. It holds my water admirably, sometimes even reflecting the sun in beautiful patterns. If I should tap it, it has a lovely ring to it. But when I put this glass bong on the shelf and the wind knocks it over or my elbow brushes it off the table and it falls to the ground and shatters, I say, ‘Of course.’ When I understand that the glass is already broken, every moment with it is precious.”[/quote]

Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

Re: Vapor Question [Re: spacemonkey69]
    #498804 - 11/17/10 09:20 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Hey guys, Im looking at the inside of my wand and it looks like white crystals are forming on the interior. Are these what I think they are? :vaped:

--------------------
[quote]
“You see this glass bong?” asks Achaan Chaa, the Thai meditation master. “For me this glass is already broken. I enjoy it; I smoke out of it. It holds my water admirably, sometimes even reflecting the sun in beautiful patterns. If I should tap it, it has a lovely ring to it. But when I put this glass bong on the shelf and the wind knocks it over or my elbow brushes it off the table and it falls to the ground and shatters, I say, ‘Of course.’ When I understand that the glass is already broken, every moment with it is precious.”[/quote]

Invisibleharri
ˈko͞okē

#498960 - 11/17/10 08:49 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

You can always turn down the knob... :awehigh:

OfflineChillWillis
old school fool

#499047 - 11/18/10 09:36 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

:lol: but then you're not really releasing as many active chemicals..

--------------------

Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

#499502 - 11/19/10 08:04 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Question for Convection Vaporizers.

Stronger or Longer Inhale, The hotter it gets? or how does that work?

--------------------
[quote]

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains