Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

Loc: Flag
My new Vape!!!!!!!
    #307152 - 10/30/09 10:10 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

--------------------
[quote]
“You see this glass bong?” asks Achaan Chaa, the Thai meditation master. “For me this glass is already broken. I enjoy it; I smoke out of it. It holds my water admirably, sometimes even reflecting the sun in beautiful patterns. If I should tap it, it has a lovely ring to it. But when I put this glass bong on the shelf and the wind knocks it over or my elbow brushes it off the table and it falls to the ground and shatters, I say, ‘Of course.’ When I understand that the glass is already broken, every moment with it is precious.”[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemel_lonta_tauda
Male User Gallery
Loc: the sun
Re: My new Vape!!!!!!! [Re: spacemonkey69]
    #307158 - 10/30/09 10:13 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

how much was it?  did it come with a grinder?

InvisibleFox
healer
Male

Loc: traveling
    #307163 - 10/30/09 10:18 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

pretty cool :thumbup:

How do you like it?

--------------------

Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

Re: My new Vape!!!!!!! [Re: Fox]
    #307193 - 10/30/09 11:32 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Never have used a vape till now and this is my fisrt and im sooooo fucking high never been this high befoire and i love it. peolep are dying over her isera so i love my vape  :volcano:  :volcano:  :volcano:  :volcano:  :volcano:  :volcano:  :volcano:  :volcano:  :volcano:  :volcano:  :volcano:  :volcano:  :volcano:  :volcano:  :volcano:  :volcano:  :volcano:  :volcano:  :volcano:  :volcano:  :volcano:  :volcano:  :volcano:  :volcano:  :volcano:  :volcano:  :volcano:  :volcano:  :volcano:  :volcano:  :volcano:  :volcano:  :volcano:  :volcano:  :volcano:  :volcano:  :volcano:  :volcano:  :volcano:  :volcano:  :volcano:  :volcano:

--------------------
[quote]
“You see this glass bong?” asks Achaan Chaa, the Thai meditation master. “For me this glass is already broken. I enjoy it; I smoke out of it. It holds my water admirably, sometimes even reflecting the sun in beautiful patterns. If I should tap it, it has a lovely ring to it. But when I put this glass bong on the shelf and the wind knocks it over or my elbow brushes it off the table and it falls to the ground and shatters, I say, ‘Of course.’ When I understand that the glass is already broken, every moment with it is precious.”[/quote]

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
    #307196 - 10/30/09 11:40 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

i :heart: vape hits too!

I like whips b/c you can get MASSIVE hits...I've mentioned it before, but on my buddy's old box vape we used to reach maximum lung capacity and fill the whole trachea with vapor to the point that you couldn't even inhale it all.
That shit smokes straight to my head.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

Re: My new Vape!!!!!!! [Re: 81renaissance]
    #307197 - 10/30/09 11:42 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Word, gets straight to my dome! d:volcano:

--------------------
[quote]

Invisiblemel_lonta_tauda
Male User Gallery
    #307199 - 10/30/09 11:45 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

i made a calculation right after i got my old vapor bros. vaporizer.    i managed to document a good 30something hits of great tasting vape compared to torched 3 hit normal bowls

:volcano: may be the way to go, but i just love glass too much to give up bongs :heart:

Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

Re: My new Vape!!!!!!! [Re: mel_lonta_tauda]
    #307215 - 10/30/09 11:56 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I still can't decifer if the room smells like weed or not thoughh. my roomates tripping. :volcano:

--------------------
[quote]

Invisiblemel_lonta_tauda
Male User Gallery
    #307216 - 10/30/09 11:58 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

ask your roommate what THEY think it smells like.  does your roommate smoke too?

Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

#307228 - 10/31/09 12:11 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Yea we are all blazed out of our skullz and i don't know what to do :frown: fuck

--------------------
[quote]

Invisiblemel_lonta_tauda
Male User Gallery
    #307232 - 10/31/09 12:13 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

where are you smoking at if you're worried about the smell?   

just light scented candles or spray air scents around the pad :shrug:

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
    #307234 - 10/31/09 12:15 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

open window...fan...couple cigs...candles work good too. its really not hard to get rid of the smell. joints can be difficult though

--------------------

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Re: My new Vape!!!!!!! [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #307241 - 10/31/09 12:23 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Oust is the shit for smell reduction.
However, I now associate the smell of oust with growing mushrooms.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

Invisiblemel_lonta_tauda
Male User Gallery
    #307248 - 10/31/09 12:33 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

so are you implying to just grow mushrooms?  cause i'm all for it :grin:

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

#307254 - 10/31/09 12:37 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Mushies are so damn easy...I don't know why anyone would buy them.
I grow a batch every year for my birthday and trip with my brothers and we always have a great time! Fraternal bonding FTW.

The only thing is...the time it takes to get them fruited.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

#307302 - 10/31/09 07:06 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Is there an easy way to avoid weed from falling into the heating unit and burning?

--------------------
[quote]

Offlinesmoked_out_haze
artwork. dope.

#307320 - 10/31/09 08:47 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I've only tried a vaporizer once and I wasnt a big fan. I found that the high was very different but almost not noticeable. I needed to vapo more than what I would if I smoked it.

I'll pass it off to a shitty vaporizer though. The one you got looks way more effective. But watching that video without sound is pretty trippy cause its showing the vaporizer and then all of a sudden switches to a running shoe commercial or something..  :hehehe:

Invisiblecoda

Re: My new Vape!!!!!!! [Re: smoked_out_haze]
    #307327 - 10/31/09 09:13 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I love my volcano, but it will never replace my bong.

--------------------

MFDoom666: sobriety kills my buzz every time.

Offlineelcharrosays
Male User Gallery

#307333 - 10/31/09 09:38 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

spacemonkey69 said:
Is there an easy way to avoid weed from falling into the heating unit and burning?

try placing another screen on top of your weed thats what i do. may need to push it in a bit.

--------------------

OfflineSmOakland
Now with Grow!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oaktown to NOLA
Re: My new Vape!!!!!!! [Re: elcharrosays]
    #307346 - 10/31/09 10:46 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

How much was that?  Its like the vapor bros except cooler looking.

InvisibleFox
healer
Male

#307485 - 10/31/09 03:37 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

mel_lonta_tauda said:

:volcano: may be the way to go, but i just love glass too much to give up bongs :heart:

that's why you need my vaporizer :vaped:

--------------------

Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

Re: My new Vape!!!!!!! [Re: SmOakland]
    #307588 - 10/31/09 09:22 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

SmOakland said:
How much was that?  Its like the vapor bros except cooler looking.

Mine cost me $216 and this review says its better than the volcanoe and those cost about $500 so i feel like i saved $300  :vaped:

--------------------
[quote]

Edited by spacemonkey69 (10/31/09 09:24 PM)

Offlinesinenomine
    #307731 - 11/01/09 11:03 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Da Buddha is a fuckin awesome vape for sure, it was the first one I bought.  I paid 160 for the silver one, it kicked major ass.

Couple things I've learned:

HOLD those hits.  Vapor is absorbed by the lungs MUCH slower than smoke, in one scientific study I read it said that 40% of the THC in any given hit is wasted when the hit is exhaled too quickly.  Hold em for at least ten secs, makes a HUGE difference. 

To the person who loves bongs--that was one of the things I missed most about smokin, that beautiful bubblebubblebubble sound they make.  Then, I was struck by inspiration--simply take the mouth end of the hose and stick it into the downtube--seals perfectly, then sit back and take mind-dissolvingly large hits from the vaporbong.  After this discovery I refused to smoke any other way.

And of course, you prolly know this already, but that honeyish residue that builds up in the bowl/wand is incredible.  When you wanna harvest it, blow through the wand to get it a little moist, then take any small straight surface (flathead screwdriver is perfect) and scrape away, crank up the temperature a little and throw your vape-hash int the bowl.  You will be amazed.

Edited by sinenomine (11/01/09 11:11 AM)

Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

Re: My new Vape!!!!!!! [Re: sinenomine]
    #307752 - 11/01/09 12:22 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Any tips on cleaning it?

--------------------
[quote]

Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

#307841 - 11/01/09 04:18 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Found a post.

Here it is for anyone else who was/is wondering. click here

--------------------
[quote]

InvisibleFox
healer
Male

#307849 - 11/01/09 04:36 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

How are you liking your new vape so far?
Do you like the vapor high better than the combustion high?  After vaping so much smoking just feels dirty.  I still smoke occasionally because it's so convenient, but if I had to choose it would be vapor for sure.

--------------------

Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

#307853 - 11/01/09 04:41 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

It's sitting on my desk as we type. I love it so much. I want the best for it. So im trying to keep it in real good condition.
Ill take pictures later. but you already know what it looks like (from the video)

I feel like im doing something wrong. I continue to practice though.

Its my first Vape and i hope it will be my last.

--------------------
[quote]

InvisibleFox
healer
Male

#307858 - 11/01/09 04:48 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Why do you feel like you're doing something wrong?

Some vapes have a high learning curve.  It took me over a week of daily vaping to be able to take proper hits on my vriptech heat wand, now I can get vapor milk hits :vaped:

I don't know if it's the case for yours as well, but my wand works about 30% better and more efficient when I plug it into a surge protector.

--------------------

Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

#307860 - 11/01/09 04:51 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Not so much doing it wrong. Its just i don't want to break it.

Might have to try that Surge Protector Idea. Do you have any idea why though?

--------------------
[quote]

InvisibleFox
healer
Male

#307869 - 11/01/09 05:09 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Is it working properly though?  Are you not getting good hits?

I'm not sure the reason behind the surge protector.  I was reading up on www.fuckcombustion.com about the vriptech wand and everyone there that owns one says it needs to be plugged into a surge protector.  I'm sure the same applies to yours as well.  My heating element gets much hotter when plugged into it rather than the wall outlet.

--------------------

Invisibletsollost
Master of Mopery

Re: My new Vape!!!!!!! [Re: sinenomine]
    #308304 - 11/02/09 02:44 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

sinenomine said:
To the person who loves bongs--that was one of the things I missed most about smokin, that beautiful bubblebubblebubble sound they make.  Then, I was struck by inspiration--simply take the mouth end of the hose and stick it into the downtube--seals perfectly, then sit back and take mind-dissolvingly large hits from the vaporbong.  After this discovery I refused to smoke any other way.

dude, i've always wanted the bubbler attachment for my vape.
i just tried that and i'm choking on that hit truly :vaped:

--------------------
GUNGA GALUNGA

Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

Re: My new Vape!!!!!!! [Re: tsollost]
    #308342 - 11/02/09 04:18 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I just practiced my vaporizing skillz and i figured out why i feel like a failure at it :frown: :vaped: 

I hear stories about how people use like .2 and get sooooooooo fucking high. and when i just smoke .2 i just get a little buzzed. but now i feel pretty stoned. get i get blazed later? or something?

BTW i smoked with my sister for the second time in her life hahahhaha  :bobmarley:

--------------------
[quote]

Invisibletsollost
Master of Mopery

#308345 - 11/02/09 04:29 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

you just have to play with it.
mine is a vapor bro's replica so i don't feel like the temp gauge is entirely accurate. but I've had it long enough now that I just know where to set it

--------------------
GUNGA GALUNGA

Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

Re: My new Vape!!!!!!! [Re: tsollost]
    #308460 - 11/02/09 07:25 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I feel i get as high as i should on .2 or .3 i eyeballed it. :rolleyes:

But i'm still learning. I kinda want to take it apart to clean it, but well see.

--------------------
[quote]

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

Loc: Jawjuh.
    #308574 - 11/02/09 09:49 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Once you get "in touch" with your vape you will love it :smile:

Took me a few months to get used to it 100%

--------------------
:bonghit:
Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists

Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

Re: My new Vape!!!!!!! [Re: NobodyImportant]
    #308864 - 11/03/09 03:30 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Now let me ask. Do you get those beautiful milky hits every time?

--------------------
[quote]

InvisibleFox
healer
Male

#308937 - 11/03/09 09:25 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Give it time and you should be able to.

I get milk hits every time, if it's milk hits that I want :dancer:

Does yours have a temp dial?
After you get it down to a tee, you can effect the type of high you have by adjusting the temperature, at least that's the case with my vape.  Correct me if I'm wrong but THC has a lower boiling point than other Cannabinoids such as CBD and CBN... If you want a more heady high, more functional, turn the temp down so you'll mostly be vaping the THC.  If you want a full on cannabis experience crank the heat up high and you'll vape most of the Cannabinoids.  Keep in mind though, if you're using a vape for health reasons, then I'll have to give you a warning in cranking up the temp.  Next time you vape blow it into a light, you'll see that the vapor has a blue hue to it, that means you have pure vapor.  If the vapor cloud is white, which you'll get from higher temps, that means you have just released benzene which is a toxic chemical.  If you're not a health nut then this is really of no importance, but many people switch solely to vapes for the health benefits so if this is you then please be aware that cranking the temp too high will start to release the nasty chemicals that you get during combustion.

--------------------

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

#308952 - 11/03/09 09:45 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Interesting about the vapor colors.  Good post Fox!

You're right about the lower vaporization temp of THC...the flip side of that is if you're looking for medical benefits that come from CBD levels, the higher temps will allow you to access those.
I've even heard of people filling a bag at low temp and then raising the temp and taking the vapor hits once most of the THC is gone.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

InvisibleFox
healer
Male

#308957 - 11/03/09 09:54 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah that's a really good point about the medical side of vaporizing.

We still have very much to learn about vaporization, I'm excited to see what the upcoming technology will be able to do for us.  Who knows maybe we'll have a vape machine that can extract ONLY CBDs for those who need just that.

Something I thought about...
When you cook with Cannabis, you're essentially making it more potent through decarboxylation which you achieve when raising the temps and cooking the plant matter.  Doesn't the same go for vaporization?  When I'm using my wand, I let the wand sit over the herb for a minute and then slowly draw hot air over the herb, not enough to take a hit but enough to warm it up and getting it prepped for a milk shot.  Am I achieving decarboxylation when I do this?  It makes sense to me.

--------------------

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

#308960 - 11/03/09 10:00 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

With weed, the curing process actually decarboxylates your herb, cooking is just an extraction technique for those actives, and doesn't result in an increase in potency unless the plant material hasn't been cured yet.
The same is true of your vape wand...

I think.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

InvisibleFox
healer
Male

#308963 - 11/03/09 10:06 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I'm not sure..

For instance, you decarboxylate when you press hash because you're adding heat and pressure which in the end makes it more potent.  I've never cooked herb, but I thought the same applied since you're adding heat.

We need more scientific studies.
prohibition FTL :thumbdown:

--------------------

Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

#309332 - 11/03/09 07:13 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Also i think another thing is that im not patient enough and i as soon as i see the heater turn red i start trying to hit it. I think i should probably wait a minute or to to let the herb heat up before i inhale. :shoosh:

--------------------
[quote]

InvisibleFox
healer
Male

#309344 - 11/03/09 07:30 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

How long do you let the vape heat up?
you may be using it too soon.

--------------------

Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

#309359 - 11/03/09 07:54 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

that is exactly what im doing. :tongue2:

YummmmmMMMMMmmmm

--------------------
[quote]

InvisibleFox
healer
Male

#309377 - 11/03/09 08:10 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I guess you figured it out? :vaped:

I let mine heat up at least 10 minutes.

--------------------

Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

#309385 - 11/03/09 08:16 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Thank you Fox ! :thumbup:

--------------------
[quote]

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

#309424 - 11/03/09 08:46 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

If we had a vaporizing forum, Fox would be the one and only mod choice.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

InvisibleFox
healer
Male

#309443 - 11/03/09 08:55 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I do love vapor :vaped:

A vapor forum would be pretty cool, not sure if it would be a big hit though..

--------------------

Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

#309446 - 11/03/09 08:58 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Just turned my Vape on full! Time to wait patiently.

BTW what do you do IF and WHEN some falls to the heater and combusts? Is it necessarily a bad thing?

--------------------
[quote]

Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

#309455 - 11/03/09 09:07 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Fox said:
Give it time and you should be able to.

I get milk hits every time, if it's milk hits that I want :dancer:

Does yours have a temp dial?
After you get it down to a tee, you can effect the type of high you have by adjusting the temperature, at least that's the case with my vape.  Correct me if I'm wrong but THC has a lower boiling point than other Cannabinoids such as CBD and CBN... If you want a more heady high, more functional, turn the temp down so you'll mostly be vaping the THC.  If you want a full on cannabis experience crank the heat up high and you'll vape most of the Cannabinoids.  Keep in mind though, if you're using a vape for health reasons, then I'll have to give you a warning in cranking up the temp.  Next time you vape blow it into a light, you'll see that the vapor has a blue hue to it, that means you have pure vapor.  If the vapor cloud is white, which you'll get from higher temps, that means you have just released benzene which is a toxic chemical.  If you're not a health nut then this is really of no importance, but many people switch solely to vapes for the health benefits so if this is you then please be aware that cranking the temp too high will start to release the nasty chemicals that you get during combustion.

with that being said.. Im debating if i should have a more Sativa high or a more Indica High ::strokebeard::

--------------------
[quote]

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

#309459 - 11/03/09 09:21 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

its getting on toward bedtime for this guy...i'd go indica.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

#309463 - 11/03/09 09:25 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I set that dial to the Four O'clock position. So what is that more indica? I feel it already :laugh:

--------------------
[quote]

InvisibleFox
healer
Male

#309470 - 11/03/09 09:37 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah it's about bedtime for me, last post for the night..

Lower temps = mostly THC being vaped = more sativa-like high

higher temps = THC plus other Cannabinoids = more indica (unless of course you're vaping a pure or sativa dom)

I like to use lower temps in the morning, perfect for a wake and bake and to bring on the morning appetite for a hearty breakfast.

If I've had a long day or can't sleep or just want to sit back and relax, I'll crank up the heat and bake the herb and get pretty stoned.

You can save you vaped herb for later use.  I wouldn't recommend saving it for cooking unless you're only using high quality Cannabis and LOWER vaping temps, otherwise I don't think it would taste very good and there won't be much of anything left to cook with anyways.

You can do an ISO wash, butane wash, whatever... and make some goo.  It won't be top quality like bubble hash but it's good for those days that you're dry.

Goodnight guys!

--------------------

Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

#309477 - 11/03/09 09:49 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :bobmarley:

--------------------
[quote]

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

#309534 - 11/03/09 10:47 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

"You can do an ISO wash, butane wash, whatever... and make some goo.  It won't be top quality like bubble hash but it's good for those days that you're dry."

dude I tried it and it was a no go

I vaped all my shit at real low temperatures, alot of the vaped bud was still greenish even

but from a whole ounce of prettly lightly vaped weed I got about a hit worth of black goo and it barely got me high

I think most of the THC is vaped out in the first few hits and the rest just gets you more stoned feeling, I dunno though just my 2c

--------------------
Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists

Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

Re: My new Vape!!!!!!! [Re: NobodyImportant]
    #309538 - 11/03/09 10:52 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

what happens when accidental herb gets contact with the direct heating element? and combusts?  is that bad?

--------------------
[quote]

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

#309553 - 11/03/09 11:14 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I mean its not bad if your inhaling the vapors :rastamon:

--------------------

Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

#311221 - 11/06/09 02:14 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I perfected the art!!!!

\

tfhank you everybody  :vaped::macdre:

--------------------
[quote]

InvisibleFox
healer
Male

#311402 - 11/06/09 06:48 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

congrats man!

Isn't vapor just wonderful!?

Just wait till you vape some high quality hash, it's incredible to say the least.

--------------------

Offlinenick-onelove
Astronaut of Inner-Brainspace
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mendocino County, CA
    #312028 - 11/07/09 08:43 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah vaporizers tend to vary widely in quality.
<3 my Volcano Digit!

--------------------
"When I was in England, I experimented with marijuana a time or two, and I didn't like it. I didn't inhale and never tried it again."
                                                        - Bill Clinton

"When I was a kid I inhaled frequently. That was the point."
                                                        - Barack Obama

That's Change I Can Believe In!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract