Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
Re: The Official Vaporizer Thread [Re: SmOakland]
    #347337 - 01/13/10 09:34 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Me either! I got caught in the ol' noob bump trap!

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineelcharrosays
Male User Gallery

Re: The Official Vaporizer Thread [Re: 81renaissance]
    #347339 - 01/13/10 09:36 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

:shrug:

I still think it's a good topic

--------------------

InvisibleFox
healer
Male

Loc: traveling
Re: The Official Vaporizer Thread [Re: elcharrosays]
    #347380 - 01/13/10 11:05 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

great topic!

I LOVE vaporizers.

vriptech FTW, that is all :bigweed:

--------------------

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
Re: The Official Vaporizer Thread [Re: Fox]
    #347468 - 01/14/10 08:37 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I finally convinced my wife that we need one!

She had never smoked before we got married, (a little more than a year ago) and now she's a convert. 
We smoke together, and we're gonna be growing together; now we'll have a VRIPTECH together!

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

InvisibleFox
healer
Male

#347522 - 01/14/10 11:35 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

FINALLY someone other than me is getting a vriptech.  Man you won't be disappointed.  Let me know if you need help with it as it does indeed have a steep learning curve.

--------------------

OfflineSmOakland
Now with Grow!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oaktown to NOLA
    #347854 - 01/14/10 06:20 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

81renaissance said:
I finally convinced my wife that we need one!

She had never smoked before we got married, (a little more than a year ago) and now she's a convert. 
We smoke together, and we're gonna be growing together; now we'll have a VRIPTECH together!

Trü love

Offlinetreesniper119
No one of consequence
Male User Gallery

Loc: Underground
Re: The Official Vaporizer Thread [Re: SmOakland]
    #356021 - 01/31/10 01:43 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

bump it up... Sooo i ordered a Vrip Tech kit from vaporstore (online), its on its way, UPS says it will be here Wednesday Feb 3, 2010... I am very excited!
I paid a grand total of 296.96 and I used a promo code to get 10% off my order... may not seem like much, but when the original total is over 300ish, i'll gladly use it... the code is "tjoos". (If anyone is interested) I'll update with pics when it comes.

--------------------
Nefesh Hakham Gibbor Tamimah...

Perception is the key

InvisibleFox
healer
Male

Re: The Official Vaporizer Thread [Re: treesniper119]
    #356097 - 01/31/10 05:58 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

You got the entire KIT for $300?  The new perK, vapemaster, bowls and case?  If so you got a steal man!

Shoot me a PM when you get it and I'll teach you how to use it, it has a pretty steep learning curve.

The factory settings on the vape are supposed to be set at a specific setting but sometimes their not.  Mine is one of the vapes that were not set right.  It's not problem, it just means it won't heat up as hot as it should, which also means you won't get nice milk shots.  If you're not getting milk shots on the highest setting then you're needs to be tweaked.  It's a very easy process and I'll walk you through it.

You NEED a surge protector, use it every time you use the vape.  This not only helps to make the vape more efficient and heat faster/better but it protects the vape from shorting out or having electrical problems.

The light on the vape tells you when it's heating, light on= heat on.  When you're done using it turn the temp setting down and let it heat down a bit before you turn it off, this protects the glass from breaking or becoming fragile.

Congratulations are your new purchase.  You very well might be saying goodbye to smoke very soon!

Feel free to hit me up, I love talking about vaporizing.

:peace:

--------------------

Offlinetreesniper119
No one of consequence
Male User Gallery

#356441 - 02/01/10 01:57 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

The site I ordered from says...

VripTech Water Tool Pro Model - Package Deal

VripTech introduces Vapor-optimized dimensions including a completely removable taper joint ground glass slide-style down stem that accepts the larger 18mm vaporization chamber bowl and the 12mm Valloon VripTech water tool (VWT) delivery slide. We added the new VripGrip™ ice catch and heavier wall Pyrex™. All-glass function with class and aesthetically-conscious design.
Includes:
Pro Tool + Heat Wand + VCB + w/Down Stem 18.8mm

(no pelican case, no perK, no diffused down stem, no glass stand)

Total - 329.95

(then i used the code "tjoos" and got it down to 296.96:thumbup:)

https://www.vaporstore.com/proddetail.php?prod=vriptech-water-tool-pro-model-package-deal

I will PM you when i get it Fox, thanks for the help and the quick response... I am so very psyched about this, I read about the vrip in Jason King's Cannabible series. If JK says its good, its gotta be...

--------------------

Perception is the key

Edited by treesniper119 (02/01/10 02:50 PM)

InvisibleFox
healer
Male

#356603 - 02/01/10 09:21 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Ahh very nice.  The Cannabible is where I first learned of VripTech as well!  Although he did a review of the original heat gun.  The wand is FAR superior!  The all glass vapor path is simply beautiful and I know you'll be able to tell the difference.  After using it, you'll probably understand why I dislike whips and volcano's so much now, there's just not comparison.  Jason King is a pot snob, and that's why we get along so well :bigweed:

You got a pretty nice deal though.  The only thing I would recommend upgrading is to the diffuser down stem, it's not essential but it does really help to moisturize the vapor.

--------------------

Offlinetreesniper119
No one of consequence
Male User Gallery

#356772 - 02/02/10 09:12 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

yeah, i was kinda disappointed that it doesn't come with a diff. d-stem but... there is a great head shop near by that sells all kinds of custom parts, they have a glass blower that works there, they said they can make anything i ever need at "recession prices", the shop is incredible so i have no reason to doubt. I used to have a "blue dot" bong w/Percolator and a diffused down stem... it makes all the difference to me when smoking.

I envy Jason King, he has probably tasted more varieties of cannabis than anyone...anywhere...ever! He has experience, that's for sure...

Tomorrow is the big day! AND LET ME JUST SAY...Nothing teaches patience like having to wait impatiently for things in the mail...:grin: I'm going crazy with anticipation:crazy2:

--------------------

Perception is the key

InvisibleFox
healer
Male

#356937 - 02/02/10 07:00 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I'm excited for you!

Yes that does indeed teach you patience.  At least you get to try it out when it arrives!  I had to wait three weeks to try mine out when I first got it, now that was testing my patience!  Although it was fun taking play hits until I could do the real thing :vaped:

I'll send you a message tonight or tomorrow morning.

--------------------

Offlinetreesniper119
No one of consequence
Male User Gallery

#357245 - 02/03/10 03:10 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Today is the Big Day!!! My Vrip order has finally arrived after waiting 1 whole week (it felt like it would never get here!)

So without further adieu I present to you all: The Vrip Water Tool Pro Model (Package Deal)

-Package contents: Pro Water Tool / Heat Wand / 2 Piece VCB / 18.8mm slide-

-This is the 18.8mm slide and 2 piece "VCB" [Vacuum Chamber Bowl]-

-Fully constructed "VCB" with Slide-

-Fully Constructed "Vrip Water Tool Pro Model" -

-Vrip Master Heat Wand-

-The only True "all glass" Vaporizer-

So there you have it! A new in depth look at this particular version, one of Vriptech's finest creations! I just gotta wait for the wife now to try it out:rolleyes:but after the week i just had to endure... whats one more hour?

:happyweed: If you like what you see rate AND appreciate :happyweed:

I'll post a follow up on the taste/smell/effect/etc. after the wife and I test it out!

(EDIT)

-Follow up-

I'd first like to say that I downloaded the instruction booklet from vriptech international,

-The wand-
I turned the heat dial to its highest setting and allowed my wand to heat up for 10 min. in a ceramic coffee mug this helps it to reach inital heating temps and sustain heat better in between hits.

-The Water Tool Pro-
After fully assembling the Water Tool I add water to the appropriate level just above the end of the slide also ice cubes for the ice catch. The lower VCB has a screen in it that's holding my finely trimmed herb, filled to the brim, and packed evenly. I then attach my upper VCB with a slow and snug downward twist making sure the o-rings have a proper seal...and we're ready for take off!

-The Vrip Experience-
After the 10min. warm up time, I lower the wand to the upper VCB and insert it to where the heat wand's outer o-ring makes an air seal with the inside of the Bowl. Next, drawing in my first breath at a steady pace I begin to see vapors fill the chamber. I exhale..
(a few vapors wisp out of my mouth) then I remove the slide and take my very first "VRIP"... I taste everything in this particular specimen, very skunky, smooth, and light. It was painless to hold this in, no tickle in my throat begging me to cough up a storm, no pressure in my chest while letting it all sink in. It was as if I had breathed in a fresh delicious cool breath of air, while on the exhale a massive amount of savory vapor slowly floated on out the window... By the time my wife had taken her first Vrip and handed it back to me I was noticeably high... :eek:

After going back and forth for a few minutes allowing the wand to sit in the mug between vrips. This vaporizer allowed us to fully enjoy more taste and medicinal effect from a half gram of herb than ever before, while getting full milky vrips about 4 times a piece. (8 hits total). Next time I probably wont use that much herb either :smirk:

[I wanna ADD that I'm writing this the day after we tested it, and, from that minuscule amount of herb, we enjoyed a high that lasted till after we ate and went to bed 4 hours later...] 

The Vrip S.V.T. (Super Vaporization Technique) manual has scientific journals showing Vapor potency being some 200-400% stronger when compared to normal combustion methods as well as (if over heated) very little to no carcinogens or tars... I have great respect for the VripMaster's efficiency to extract the therapeutic and medicinal properties in such a quick, delicious, and healthy way; all while using a significantly less amount of herb.

-Now having personally experienced True Vaporization-

I don't really see the "steep" learning curve many have mentioned when it comes to this tool. Just read the online instructions (Online SVT), use a little common sense and/or having a few trial and error runs with it, and you will achieve milky vapor vrips with soaring highs and minimal waste.

Id also like to add that I think many people write off vaporizers as a bad experience in general, without ever having one of these come their ways. It is completely different then any other vape on the market. Its entirely unique and worth every penny I spent.
I do hope everyone gets at least 1 chance in their life to try this vaporizer, it has no rival IMO. I think once people realize its potential in saving money and achieving longer lasting, healthier highs, there will be no looking back :thumbup:

--------------------

Perception is the key

Edited by treesniper119 (02/04/10 01:02 PM)

OfflineJake.Wizard27
Trance-Former

Loc: Vermont, USA
    #723662 - 03/28/14 04:28 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

Good Review of the Da Vinci Ascent.. Considered on of the best vaporizers of 2014..

http://extremevaporizers.net/da-vinci-ascent-the-ultimate-vaporizer-review

enjoy the read and enjoy the vapors

Edited by Jake.Wizard27 (04/15/14 03:38 PM)

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: The Official Vaporizer Thread [Re: Jake.Wizard27] * 1
    #723680 - 03/28/14 07:38 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

I understand you like the vape, but quit spamming bro

--------------------

Invisibledrawde
Re: The Official Vaporizer Thread [Re: iStoner]
    #723683 - 03/28/14 08:24 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

iStoner said:
I understand you like the vape, but quit spamming bro

He must own shares, or something...

--------------------
King Koopa said:
The amount of pot that Gask smokes is equivalent to a guy shooting heroin on weekends

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies