Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineI_AM_SWIM
Someone Who Isn't McKenna

The Singularity
    #630076 - 07/01/12 05:27 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------
:tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineManitou
Indépendantiste
Male User Gallery

Loc: Québecédelic
Re: The Singularity [Re: I_AM_SWIM]
    #630077 - 07/01/12 05:30 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Swim you crazy motha fucka get on steam so we can chat!

Gonna watch this video after I am done eating!

--------------------
Pour un instant, j'ai respiré très fort
Ça m'a permis de visiter mon corps
Des inconnus vivent en roi chez moi
Moi qui avait accepté leurs lois
J'ai perdu mon temps à gagner du temps
J'ai besoin de me trouver une histoire à me conter
Pour instant j'ai oublié mon nom
Harmonium - Pour un instant
--------------------------------------------

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

Re: The Singularity [Re: Manitou]
    #630079 - 07/01/12 05:34 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I'm 100% linux atm, so i can't steam. im on AIM tho

--------------------
:tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna:

InvisibleP-O

#630081 - 07/01/12 05:39 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

whats steam?

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

#630082 - 07/01/12 05:39 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

check out these thangs:

all video:

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2237828/007656061992/

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2671284/003828030996/

first one is 5 gigs

other one is like 25gigs

dl and seed

--------------------

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

Re: The Singularity [Re: P-O]
    #630084 - 07/01/12 05:40 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

PositiveOutlook said:
whats steam?

it's a thang

--------------------

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

#630087 - 07/01/12 05:47 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

:feelshighman:

--------------------

OfflineManitou
Indépendantiste
Male User Gallery

Loc: Québecédelic
Re: The Singularity [Re: P-O]
    #630089 - 07/01/12 05:57 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

PositiveOutlook said:
whats steam?

Steam is a program thats like an Itunes but for computer games, you can check it out here

--------------------
Pour un instant, j'ai respiré très fort
Ça m'a permis de visiter mon corps
Des inconnus vivent en roi chez moi
Moi qui avait accepté leurs lois
J'ai perdu mon temps à gagner du temps
J'ai besoin de me trouver une histoire à me conter
Pour instant j'ai oublié mon nom
Harmonium - Pour un instant
--------------------------------------------

InvisibleNanook
I CANT SEE
Male

Loc: The Frozen Tundra Flag
Re: The Singularity [Re: Manitou]
    #630153 - 07/02/12 11:54 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

hey SWIM, nice torrents there :thumbup:

Is anyone else excited to fly through the singularity to dance with the circular beings on Venus? I know I am.

--------------------

the spirit of Nanook

1400W 1st log

3000W 2nd log (current)

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

Re: The Singularity [Re: Nanook]
    #630157 - 07/02/12 01:34 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I'm already dancing :raver2:

--------------------

OfflineDieCommie

Loc: West of the Wall
    #630164 - 07/02/12 02:03 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I dont like the fact that he uses the term 'singularity'.  To me, that has a specific mathematical meaning.  I'm sure he sees parallels between his meaning and math's.  But its far to sloppy for my liking.  :snub: 

Kurzweil does the same thing.  And in his case, I'm on board with half of his thoughts.  But his adopting of the word 'singularity' is too sensationalist and sloppy for me.

Offlineremix
grammer natze

Re: The Singularity [Re: DieCommie]
    #630166 - 07/02/12 02:28 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah, it's kind of confusing the way he tosses notions like Singularity, God and "The Other" around in some of his talks.

Most of the time he's talking about "a singularity" in the video, though, it seems like he's just using the word in a similar sense to a mechanical singularity.

But, then again, I'm not even sure McKenna knew what he was talking about a lot of the time, haha.

--------------------

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

Re: The Singularity [Re: DieCommie]
    #630171 - 07/02/12 02:38 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

DieCommie said:
Kurzweil does the same thing.  And in his case, I'm on board with half of his thoughts.  But his adopting of the word 'singularity' is too sensationalist and sloppy for me.

I'm the same with Kurzweil, but words have different meanings.

When I say the word 'ball' it could be a basketball, football, soccer ball, etc.
Same with singularity, it all depends on the context.

I think the history channel makes mckenna seem to be :ancientaliens: when he really wasn't.

--------------------

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

#630173 - 07/02/12 02:39 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

the i ching is definitely doin' thangs tho

dmt + i ching = :mindblown:

--------------------

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#630195 - 07/02/12 10:12 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

who watches the history channel? they have pretty good mini-series though.

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: The Singularity [Re: King Koopa]
    #630196 - 07/02/12 10:12 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

and biographical documenterys!

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#630197 - 07/02/12 10:13 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

the american kind

--------------------

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: The Singularity [Re: remix]
    #630198 - 07/02/12 10:13 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

remix said:
But, then again, I'm not even sure McKenna knew what he was talking about a lot of the time, haha.

--------------------

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#630199 - 07/02/12 10:14 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I LOVE YOU SWIM11111

--------------------

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#630200 - 07/02/12 10:14 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

NETFLIX BEETCH1111

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds